Brad's Seduction of Michelle

Story Info
Brad abuses his buddy's hospitality and takes his wife.
4.6k words
4.4
72k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First attempt at writing a story. Be gentle, but comments and criticism are welcome.

Hope you enjoy.

*****

"Not in me"

She tried to say as he covered her mouth with his, stifling her protests. Their moans mixed as their tongues wrestled and he continued pistoning in out of her, her hips meeting each thrust with urgency and purpose. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, gripping him firmly. Brad picked up pace as they began panting heavily into each others faces, as their cheeks brushed one another. Her orgasm swept in quickly and aggressively. Her legs locked around his waist and she lifted her body up to his. Supporting himself above her on his hands and outstretched legs Brad stiffened, letting out a grunt and exploded with her, emptying himself deep in her womb.

"No, no, no,"

She whimpered softly, as even in protest, her body quivered through orgasmic spasms, and her pussy tightened on his cock, milking him for every last drop of cum. Their bliss subsided and she lay back, releasing him from her grip. Brad eased up and pulled out of her as she groaned, slowly revealing his glistening cock. He slid off the bed, picked up his clothes and disappeared out of the bedroom. Michelle rolled onto her side and curled up with the sheet. She began to sob softly as she wrestled with the mix feelings of guilt, shame, fear and utter sexual satisfaction..

***

It had been only two weeks since Brad had come to stay with them.

Joe had bolted up the stairs, taking two steps at a time, digging in his pocket for the key as he went. He was excited to see an old friend.

"'Chelle?"

Michelle appeared from the kitchen and smiled at him. He made his way over to her, taking in the aroma of dinner that filled the apartment. He pecked her on the cheek and she turned her attention back to the stove.

"Is there enough for an extra?"

"I suppose"

"Brad is coming over."

Michelle smirked at him in a show of disapproval. Brad was one of Joe's running buddies from high school. She wasn't too fond of his old buddies due to the fact he used to be into some bad stuff and hang with some rough people. There were minor drug charges and some nights spent in jail during that time. Brad, although a bad guy in his own right, had actually had a hand in getting Joe straightened out. So it wasn't that Brad was from Joe's troubled past but it was that unbeknownst to Joe, Michelle and Brad had their own past. She'd lied about the number of guys she'd been with and Brad was not one of the ones she'd told Joe about. The reason she'd kept him a secret was because their encounter had been primal, intense and deeply satisfying.

Her first year out of high school, Michelle went through a period of her life that she liked to describe as a time that she went crazy. She'd been put on birth control during her junior year due to medical reasons and rationalized that she could have as much sex as she wanted and be okay. Not the most sound reasoning but that's what her hormonal driven mind decided. That first summer after high school, after being dumped by her long time boyfriend, she got around.

On one particular night while at a party out in the woods, she got herself into a situation of getting unwanted attention from some guys. A fight broke out between a couple of guys who each claimed to be her boyfriend. Michelle just wanted out of the area and Brad happened to be at the party. He pulled her aside and took her for a walk away from the fight.

Michelle knew that Brad had a girlfriend because in the small town they were from, everyone knew everyone and everyone's business. She had no intention of doing anything with him that night, but perhaps she'd had more to drink than she realized because she found herself in his embrace, making out with him. They were tugging at each other's close and soon she had his cock out and he had her naked.

She knelt on the ground and sucked him and decided that she try to swallow for the first time. She spit and gagged at the new experience. They ended up laughing as she sat wiping cum from her chest.

They found themselves beside a couple of huge boulders and rather than do it on the ground, they tried to make use of the rocks. Brad turned her around, pushed her down onto one of the sloping rocks and took her from behind. Michelle began pushing and pulling herself along the length of his shaft, as Brad stood still, allowing her to do the fucking. He gently pulled her back so they were standing, her back arched, pressing her head back to turn and kiss him. Her feet barely touched the ground as she wrapped her hand back to grasp his hair. With her other hand, she gripped the wrist of his hand that was rubbing her clit. He massaged her clit, kissed her neck, kneaded her tits and gently pumped her as her hips rocked. Their moans drifted and echoed through the thick trees as Michelle found herself lost in ecstasy. No one had stimulated her clit for very long much less while they were fucking her.

She felt the fire building in her loins and it quickly spread. She grunted out and began to violently shake, experiencing her first clitoral orgasm. Brad pressed her clit relentlessly, as he held her tight. He groaned out as her cunt contracted rapidly and tightly on his cock. Michelle was still shaking as he withdrew himself, eliciting a quivering whimper from her. He quickly guided her forward, turned her around and pressed her back onto the rock as he lowered himself between her legs, which fell open to welcome him. He slid easily into her, filling her with his cock again.

He moaned and began pumping in and out of her as her body kept quivering. Her breath was ragged and her legs flopped at his onslaught. He picked up speed, and grunted louder as he approached his own orgasm. Michelle moaned through her continuous orgasm until Brad drove hard and held himself in her, unloading deep in her. Michelle froze at the sudden shots of hot cum in her as her orgasm intensified. She stared at Brad, mouth agape and shaking as she reached a different level of orgasmic bliss.

Brad pushed up and pulled her to her feet and spun them around. He lay back on the rock and she crawled up and mounted him. She began shaking and quivering as her continuous orgasm went on and on. Brad pumped underneath her as she rapidly rocked her hips. They were both moaning and grunting when Brad exploded for a second time. Michelle moaned out as the hot seman again intensified her orgasm.

They lay there for several minutes, recovering. Brad breathed hard causing her body to raise and lower on his abdomen. He flexed his penis while they recovered, causing her to twitch involuntarily in their afterglow. Eventually, they gathered themselves and stumbled around looking for their clothes. Michelle could still feel the tingles of the intense orgasm she'd had during the fuck session. They dressed and walked hand in hand back to their cars. They embraced and kissed passionately. Michelle fumbled for the car door as they kissed and pulled him into the backseat of her car. Again, they disrobed and soon Michelle was on her back with her legs spread wide and Brad was fucking her again. She was groaning out and shaking, as the intense orgasm racked her again. When he came again, Michelle once again shook in response to being filled with his semen.

Eventually they found themselves sitting in the backseat, breathing heavy, recovering from what had been an intense fuck. Brad eased out of the car and smiled at her as he finished dressing. He got in his truck and left. Michelle sat there, naked, for quite a while, fighting sleep. Shaking her head, she convinced herself to get dressed and go home.

Michelle's memories of the encounter were of that orgasm, how much it hurt to have sex on a rock and how she denied to Brad's girlfriend that they'd has sex when she confronted her in a local restaurant. And now, here Brad was, showing up to have dinner with them.

Brad arrived a short time after Joe had gotten home and showered. Joe greeted Brad and he waved to Michelle as she put plates on the table. Dinner went along uneventfully and as they finished, Joe told Michelle that he and Brad were going to go to a local bar and get a few beers. Michelle had no issue with them going as it would get them out of the house and if they were going to get drunk, they could get loud at the bar. Plus, the less she had to be around Brad, the less uncomfortable she felt.

Keys rattled in the lock and the two men's laughter woke Michelle.. She eased out of bed, grabbed her robe and made her way to the living room. Brad was helping Joe into the living room and they were both giggling. She shook her head in disgust as the two drunk men stumbled in. She got under Joe's free arm and they guided him to the bedroom. They got him to the bed where he collapsed face down across and didn't move. Brad helped her with Joe's shoes and Michelle tossed a small blanket across Joe.

"Guess I'll be going."

Brad stumbled out of the bedroom as he slurred the words out into the universe.. Michelle knew even as uncomfortable she felt around him, she couldn't let him leave until he sobered up. She quickly followed him out into the living room.

"I'll make you some coffee. Sit down"

Brad collapsed into a chair at the kitchen table. Michelle shuttled around the kitchen and got the coffee pot going. As she turned back to the table, Brad's eyes were closed and he was gently swaying in his seat, seeming on the edge of falling out of the chair.

"Fuck."

Michelle muttered to herself, realizing there was no way he was driving anywhere tonight. She opened a hall closet and pulled out a pillow and a blanket and threw them on the couch. Brad had followed her with his gaze across the room and was smiling at her when she turned to face him.

"You can't drive. Sleep on the couch tonight."

Brad tried to stand up, unsuccessfully and dropped back down into the chair with a giggle. Michelle shook her head and went to help him up. Brad wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she guided him up. They took a few steps and Brad began to spin. Michelle wrapped her arms around him and as he spun, he stretched his arms out and grabbed at her to keep from falling. When he did, he grabbed the front of her nightgown, pulling it and a handful of breast, exposing her tit.

"No, sir!"

Michelle barked quietly but firmly as she let him go. Brad toppled on down to his ass as he giggled. Michelle quickly covered herself up and stepped back, shaking her head. She left him on the floor and returned to the bedroom. She collapsed on the bed next to Joe, in a huff and scowled at the ceiling. 'At least he'll be gone tomorrow,' she thought.

The next morning, Michelle lay in bed waiting on Joe to get up so she wouldn't have to go out into the living room first. He finally stirred and eventually pushed himself up on the side of the bed. He rubbed his eyes and coughed.

"Damn, we drank a lot"

"Yup," Michelle answered as she turned to get out of the bed. She went to her drawer and threw on some jeans and tshirt. She usually would go about in her nightgown and robe until Joe left for work, but she felt better about being fully dressed after the boob grab.

"Brad slept on the couch. He was too drunk to drive."

Joe nodded as he stood up. She followed Joe out into the living room where they found Brad sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

"Hey man."

Brad nodded in response as Joe made his way to the coffee pot. Michelle didn't say anything as she made her way to the kitchen, got a couple of frozen breakfasts and popped them in the microwave. She fixed a cup of coffee and presented the sausage biscuits to the guys. They both said 'thank you' and she returned to the kitchen area and stood with her hip against the counter, sipping her coffee.

"So, babe,"

Joe used the tone she recognized as the tone he used when he was about to do or ask for something she didn't approve of.

"Brad needs to crash here for a while."

Her eyes widened and her head cocked to one side as she glared at Joe.

"He just needs to stay here about a week while he finds work."

Brad did not look up from his plate as Joe smiled at Michelle, looking for an affirmation that it was okay. After a long consideration, Michelle finally answered.

"A week."

"Thanks, babe."

"Thanks."

Brad's voice was small like a child who'd been scolded or caught misbehaving. They finished their biscuits and after some shuffling about, Brad was in their bathroom taking a shower.

"He's only going to be here a week,right?

"Yes, babe. No longer."

Michelle huffed as Joe hugged her. She sat at the table while Joe moved around the apartment and eventually wound up in the shower, leaving Brad and Michelle alone at the table.

"I'm sorry about last night"

Michelle sat with her legs and arms crossed, sipping her coffee as she gave him a cold, icy stare.

"Ya know, I still think about that night"

"Oh my god! No!"

Michelle dropped her coffee cup to the table a little louder than she expected. She couldn't believe he was bringing it up. Michelle got up from the table and quickly made her way to the bedroom, closing the door behind her. He smiled at her as she got up and lifted his coffee cup, finishing the last bit of cold fluid that was in it.

She watched Joe get ready and he kissed her as she sat on the bed and told her he'd see her later that night. She followed him through the doorway and watched the two men leave. She locked the door behind them, gathered the coffee cups and plates, rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher.

In the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and jumped in the shower. When she was done and dried off, she pulled on some panties and had to go to the dryer in the hall for a fresh bra. She was rubbing her hair dry as she walked through the living room and that's probably why she didn't see him besides the fact she didn't expect anyone to be there.

"You look amazing"

Michelle screamed and jumped, dropped the towel and spun around, covering her breasts with her arms, to see Brad sitting on the couch.

"Oh my fucking god!"

"I can't see anyone until this afternoon. Joe said I could hang out."

Michelle squatted to the ground to retrieve her towel and stood up to head back to the bedroom. Brad had gotten up and closed the gap between them before she could stand up, blocking her path.

"Let me by."

She said softly as she tried to maneuver past him but he blocked her path with his arm. He grabbed her around the waist and moved to kiss her. She closed her mouth tightly and turned her head to avoid his lips, squirming in his grasp, trying to hold her towel to cover herself.

"Stop!"

He didn't stop. He pushed her back against the wall, pinning her squirming body with his.

"One kiss."

"No. I'm married."

She continued trying to escape his grasp without success.

"Just a kiss and I'll stop"

He kept chasing her face with his until she stopped squirming, with her face down, pinned against the wall, with her towel barely covering her. Michelle contemplated her situation and she decided to protest again.

"Let me go. I'm going to tell Joe."

They stood there for what seemed an eternity to Michelle before he spoke

"Just one kiss."

His words hung heavy in the air. She tried to squirm again, to no avail. She looked up at him again with her cold, icy stare. He pressed his mouth to hers and forced his tongue passed her lips. She held her lips tightly pursed, not returning the kiss.

"Come on."

She looked up at him with anger and hatred.

"Fine."

She wrestled her arm out and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her. Their tongues wrestled as she kissed him hard and forcefully, darting her tongue stiffly around his. He released her and let his hands hold her at the waist. With both hands now free, she rubbed them through his hair as she continued her kissing assault.

"Happy?"

She snapped, holding his head away from hers by his hair. He looked down, as her towel had fallen and she was standing in just her panties. He looked down at her naked body and shook his head.

"No."

He pressed her against the wall, grabbing by the back of her head, kissing her hard. She kissed him hard, nipping at his tongue and lips and pulling at his hair firmly. As they furiously kissed, his hand cupped and squeezed one of her breasts. Their heads turned side to side and their tongues madly darted in and out of each other's mouths. HIs hand began to drift down her body and his fingers slipped inside the elastic of her panties and drifted to the top of her pussy.

"No, uh-uh, uh-uh"

Her protests were muffled by his mouth covering hers. She twisted her hips away from his hand and tried to sink down to escape his grasp. She released his hair and grabbed his wrist with both hands. Pulling her hair, he bent her head back as she sunk to the ground. She clamped her thighs tight as his fingers wriggled toward her pussy even as she held on to his wrist with both hands. She sat down on her heels as he lowered to one knee and one foot beside her. He moved to kiss her again, but she pursed her lips and protested.

"mm-mm, mm-mm."

She shook her head away from his attempted kisses. Giving up on that tactic, Brad pulled her head back, causing her to bend further back. Her hands held firmly to his wrist as he lifted his hand away from the front of her panties and pressed his open palm to her chest, forcing her onto her back. He lowered his mouth to one of her tits and began sucking at her nipple.

"Stop!"

She wriggled underneath him as he bit at her nipple and sucked hard on her tit. She was squirming furiously now because until he started sucking her tit, she'd felt nothing. Now, his alternating attention to her breasts was causing her body feel sensations she didn't want to. His warm breath on her when he sucked and the cool air when he left it covered with saliva to attend the other one was causing a warmth between her legs.

"Okay, seriously, stop!"

Michelle pleaded, turning her back to him the best she could and to her surprise, he let her roll away. She scrambled to her feet, grabbed the towel and practically ran to her room where she closed and locked the door.

She sat heavily on the bed and sighed. 'Dear lord, he has to leave' she thought to herself. The doorknob rattled as he tried it.

"Brad, I'm serious. STOP!"

The doorknob stopped rattling and as she listened, she heard the door open. She went to the window and watched as he got into his truck and left the parking lot. She bolted out of the bedroom and locked the door. The rest of the morning and afternoon was spent cleaning and straightening and doing anything to help her process what had happened. Should she tell Joe what happened? How would Joe handle it if he found out she'd had a one night stand with him years ago? The day zipped by because before long, Joe was home and Brad was not too far behind him.

The guys decided they wanted to go out to get dinner. Michelle made sure she was near Joe as they got ready and went out of her way to not be alone with Brad. After they were all ready, Brad volunteered to drive so they piled into his truck (with Michelle uncomfortably squeezed in between the guys) and drove to a local burger joint. They had burgers and beers and had a good time. Michelle even found herself laughing and enjoying a few glasses of wine and a night out. Eventually, they decided to head back to the apartment but not before stopping and buying a case of beer. Once back at the apartment, Joe and Brad began drinking more beer. Michelle told them she was calling it a night and went to bed.

Michelle looked at the clock when Joe came to bed. It was 1:30 in the morning. He apologized for the noise he was making as he undressed. He staggered to the bathroom where he continued to attempt to be quiet rather unsuccessfully. . Michelle rolled on her side with her back to the bathroom door. She was drifting off when he turned off the bathroom light and crawled into bed. He nuzzled up behind her and spooned her as he wrapped his arms around her. She sighed and let her eyes close as she drifted off to sleep.

12