Brad's Sister Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ashley got up to clear the table, the doorbell rang. "If that's Jarrad," she instructed, "Tell him I'm still feeling sick."

"Still too early for him," Brad said, getting up from the table, "But if it is, I'll make your excuses."

At the door, Brad looked through the peephole and saw that it was indeed Jarrad. He opened the door wide, "Wow," he exclaimed, "You must have gotten up before breakfast!"

"Yeah, well," Jarrad explained, "Ashley was acting kind of sick last night and I thought I better check on her."

Brad understood that Ashley did not want to see Jarrad. However, Jarrad sounded genuinely concerned about her welfare. Brad felt he should take Ashley's temperature again, before turning Jarrad away.

"Excuse me a second," he said to Jarrad, "Let me see how she's feeling."

At the kitchen door, he spoke to Ashley in a low tone of voice. "It is Jarrad and he sounds sincere in his concern for you."

"You don't think he'll try to stay long then."

"If it looks to me like you're ready for him to go, I'll get him out of here. Promise."

"Invite him in then. I'll go put some clothes on."

"Right," said Brad as he turned back to the door.

In her room, Ashley stood in the doorway of the closet, considering what she should wear. "Why am I bothering to change at all," she asked herself. She thought about the dancing, the dates, the pool party and even last night. "I'm wearing plenty and besides it might be fun to see his reaction." She turned and headed back to the kitchen.

Brad had invited Jarrad in and the two of them were seated at the kitchen table when Ashley arrived.

"Holy shit!" Jarrad blurted. Ashley stopped and stood still in the doorway, basking in the attention she was receiving. Jarrad's eyes locked onto the sight of her hardened nipples poking through the flimsy material of her bra. "If you feel half as good as you look," he beamed, "You are feeling just fine!"

Flattered by his appraisal, Ashley blushed in response. "Well, uh, yes... I am feeling much better, thank you." She hesitated as Jarrad continued his perusal of her near naked body. Cocking a leg suggestively, she added, "But it's not as if you haven't seen me in less..."

"No, but I really do like this."

Ashley blushed even more. She considered carefully what she was about to suggest, but with her brother there to protect her... and uh whatever... it should be fun. "I was just about to watch a movie... if you guys want to join me... you might even like it."

"In your room, you mean," quipped Jarrad.

Ashley saw her brother's eyebrows go up. She brought her legs together and folded her arms across her chest. "I was thinking the den... more room," she said with a note of warning in her voice.

"Yeah, I agree," Brad said, "Bigger screen too." He gave Jarrad a look that said, "Watch it buddy!"

Not really agreeing but certainly understanding what he had been told, Jarrad replied, "Yeah, that does sound better."

In the den, Ashley stood at the TV screen and selected a movie she had been wanting to watch, one she hoped the guys would like too. Turning back to the couch, she found herself increasingly nervous about the situation she had created.

Jarrad was seated at one end of the couch, her brother at the other end, and the couch was where Ashley was intending to sit. It really was the best viewing place in the room and although there was plenty of room for three people to sit comfortably, being sandwiched between two eighteen year old males while wearing only a bra and panties was bound to invite some sexual activity... "But with my brother here too," she thought, "It ought to be fun." Ashley took a deep calming breath and sat down.

A few minutes into the movie, Jarrad slid close and put his arm around her, dangling his hand close to one of her breasts. Ashley patted the couch on her other side, the side toward her brother. Brad thought he understood what she wanted and slid over next to her.

Ashley took his hand and placed it on her thigh, so close to her pussy he could feel its heat. She guided her brother's fingers over the soft bare flesh of her inner thighs, right up to the edge of her damp panties.

Jarrad, from the outset, had little interest in the movie. He had other things on his mind. His fingers, already close to Ashley's breasts, closed on a nipple's protrusion through the bra. Ashley coyly brushed his hand away without taking her eyes from the movie. Jarrad, not to be deterred though, pursued another approach. Ashley caught her breath as his fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties.

Abandoning the movie, Ashley turned loose of her brother's hand and took Jarrad's wrist, gently extracting his fingertips from inside her panties. Brad watched closely, ready to intervene, but Ashley showed no sign of wanting or needing help.

Jarrad's hand, the one just removed from inside her panties, took hold of the front bra catch between Ashley's breasts. "Persistent aren't you?" she said, not sounding, though, as if she really objected.

"You do want this undone, don't you," he whispered. Ashley turned toward her brother, seeking his approval. Brad shrugged as if to say, "It's up to you." Ashley turned back to Jarrad and nodded her assent.

He undid the hook and let her breasts spring free. With one hand, he removed the bra from her body while the other clasped a bare breast. Ashley took hold of one of Brad's hands and placed it on her other breast. Ashley's head went back, her eyes closed and she sucked in ever deepening breaths as the two played with her nipples.

Jarrad's free hand traced circles on her stomach, slowly moving lower toward the waistband of her panties. As his fingertips moved under the edge of them, Ashley softly said, "No don't, I'm not ready for that." Jarrad, ignoring her plea, took hold of the waistband of her panties and began to slide them down. "No please," she begged, but Jarrad paid no attention to the request. "Stop, no, I don't want them off," she screeched.

Alerted by the panic in his sister's voice, Brad lunged toward Jarrad, pushing him back against the couch. Ashley slipped from under them, jerked her panties over her hips and ran from the room.

Brad stood over Jarrad, fists clenched, face red with rage. "You have got to be out of your fucking mind," he charged. Jarrad's arm was up, covering his face. Brad continued, "She might have wanted to play but that didn't mean she was ready to have her panties off too. When she decides that, I'm sure she'll let you know, but for now, I think you should just get the hell out of here and don't come back until you learn how to behave."

Brad stood there, fists clenched, while Jarrad silently straightened himself up and left. After Jarrad was gone, Brad walked down the hall to Ashley's room. Outside her closed door, he stopped and knocked. "Jarrad is gone," he said, "Can we talk."

"It's unlocked," she replied, "Come on in."

Ashley was lying face down on her bed, wearing just her panties, as she had been when she ran from the den. "I'm sorry," Brad offered.

"For what, I'm the one who started it."

"Jarrad still doesn't get it. You know he really does like you, but he isn't willing to accept that you're just not dying to spread your legs for him."

"Yeah, well I'm not doing a very good job of letting him know that either." Ashley turned toward Brad. "I mean, like what if George had been here? What if he had seen how I behaved? What would he have thought?"

"I can't tell you for sure what he would think..." Brad studied his sister's body. Her panties weren't covering much. "...but unless I'm mistaken, he has only seen you twice and both times you were fooling around with more than just him." He licked his lips, recalling the excitement he had felt each time, that morning too. "He's calling you, isn't he?"

"Uh huh, but how did you know?"

"I guessed... I saw the way the two of you were looking at each other before he left the last time."

"It was that obvious?"

"Yes and what else was obvious was that he not only didn't have any objections, but might have even liked the way you were acting with the three of us."

"So you think today might not freak him out."

"I would guess his only reaction to it will be disappointment at not being here."

Ashley's cell phone rang. She looked at the caller ID, then put the phone down and opened her arms to her brother. As the phone continued to ring, Brad pressed his lips lightly to each of his sister's bare breasts, and then pushed his tongue into her mouth for a quick kiss.

Pushing him gently away, Ashley said, "It's George. I hope you're right." As she tapped the screen to answer the call, she put a finger to her lips and motioned her brother out the door.

Several days later, Ashley was sitting in the den with her brother. He turned away from the television and toward his sister. Looking her over he asked, "Well, are you ready for your big date?"

"I don't think I would describe it as a big date," she said, "But, yes, I think I'm ready."

"Well, it seems to me... considering the circumstances... I mean you and Jarrad having been on a couple of dates... and you and he having had some close encounters of the sexual kind -"

"Oh for Christ's sake, say it," demanded Ashley.

"Yeah, well, he thinks you guys are sort of going together. But tonight, you've got a date with his cousin who lives two hours away and Jarrad doesn't even know about it."

"And I want to keep it that way."

"Hey, take it easy. I'm not going to tell."

"You'd better not."

"What, you think I'm crazy? I'm going to tell my best friend I let his cousin stay at our house so he could go out with you?"

"Look, I'm sorry I got upset. I really do appreciate you having George stay with us. I mean there is no way we could go on a date if he had to stay at Jarrad's."

"Yeah, don't worry about it. So what are you guys going to do?"

"I'm not sure. That's why I'm dressed the way I am."

"Yeah, well I was kinda wondering about that. I mean I don't think he's ever seen you with so many clothes on." Brad turned his head and threw his hands up to protect his face, like he expected Ashley to throw something at him.

Ashley didn't throw anything. She did turn red from embarrassment though. What her brother said was true, and he was also right that this was a big date, first date with a guy who had already seen her topless, even kissed her while his cousin had his hand between her legs and her brother was playing with her tits. Yes, it was a big date.

"So whaddaya call that... what you're wearing I mean."

"Oh, uh... well I guess you can tell I'm wearing a t-shirt and shorts. But, what I'm wearing over it... I guess you'd call it a sweater-dress."

"Yeah, the sweater-dress, I don't think I've ever seen that before."

"You probably haven't. I think I just wore it once before. I don't really like it much but it seemed like the right thing this time."

Brad was imagining what his sister would look like in just the sweater-dress. Of course, she'd have to have more buttons done, especially a few below the waist. "You wearing any underwear," he asked.

Ashley grinned. "I'm not sure that's any of your business," she teased.

Brad knew Ashley wasn't really upset by his question but he pretended to back it down some, "You don't have to answer, I was just curious is all. I was thinking that sweater thing would be really sexy if you weren't wearing anything under it."

Ashley was still grinning, maybe even flirting just a bit, even if it was her brother. "You think I should go on a date like that. Just the sweater and no underwear?"

"Well yeah, if the date was with me."

"Too bad I'm your sister, huh," Ashley teased.

"Yeah... but uh... So why did you wear that?"

"Well it is kind of tasteful, don't you think?" Brad nodded his answer as Ashley continued, "If it looks likely that I'll run into some of Mother and Daddy's friends, I can do up a few more buttons and look real proper. I could even button it up all the way and go to church, not that I think that's likely to happen."

"That's for sure." Brad interjected.

"On the other hand, if we end up some place where there's a bunch of kids our age, I can take the sweater off and just wear the t-shirt and shorts."

"Uh huh... yeah... so -"

"And before you ask again, yes I'm wearing panties... but no... I'm not wearing a bra."

The doorbell rang. "That's George," said Ashley, "I'm going to my room -- don't want him to know I've been waiting."

"Right," Brad replied, "I'll get the door and get his gear situated in my room. I'll holler at you when we're done."

Brad went to the door and Ashley returned to her room. She didn't have to wait long before Brad called to her. As she entered the den, Brad remarked to George, "She looks like she's going to the mall. Did you promise to take her shopping or something stupid like that?"

George grinned at the joke. "No," he said, "We're not going to the mall but if you don't mind we should get going." George crossed the room and ushered Ashley out the door and toward the car.

At the door of the car though, George stopped abruptly and said, "Hi, Ashley."

"Hi, to you too, George," Ashley responded cheerily, and then laughed a little, "I was wondering if you were going to speak to me tonight."

"I'm just nervous is all."

With Ashley still looking very agreeably at him, George opened the car door and helped her in. "So, where are we going," Ashley asked as they pulled out of the drive.

"Exit Inn," George replied.

"The Exit Inn? But isn't that over by the college?"

"That's the one."

"But that's a night-club... a bar... How are we going to get in?"

"Only have to be 18. You do have your driver's license with you, don't you?"

"Yes, but how come not 21?"

"We can get in. We just can't drink."

"Oh, wow. I didn't know that and I'm only ten miles away from it. How do you know about it though?"
"That was one of the colleges I was considering. The guy that volunteered to show me around the campus told me about it."

"But it's summer. You sure they're open?"

"Uh huh. I called yesterday. They've even got a band tonight."

"Great! I was hoping we would get to dance. I think I still owe you one."

"You do but I don't imagine it will be as much fun as the one I would've gotten at your house, but I am still planning to collect."

"Yeah, well, I guess I am wearing a few more clothes tonight, but..."

"But what?"

"Uh nothing. I was just thinking. You said on the phone that the reason Jarrad had brought you over was because you insisted, after he bragged about his date with me."

"Uh huh."

"So what did he tell you?"

"He told me about the skirt you were wearing and how you almost caused him to wreck the car."

"What, me cause a wreck?"

George was momentarily distracted as Ashley drew her legs up against the seat. "That's all I did and he said I almost caused him to have a wreck?"

George focused on the road ahead. "Yeah, well, I just about had a wreck, just now, when you did that, and you're wearing shorts, not a skirt that's practically around your waist, or at least that's the way he described it."

"Well, I might have pulled it up in order to get in the car and maybe forgot to pull it back down."

"Forgot?"

"Yeah forgot." Ashley pretended anger, like she was arguing, defending herself. Then she cracked a smile and said, "Well... maybe I forgot on purpose... but I wasn't trying to cause a wreck."

"Hey... with legs like yours... and a short skirt or shorts like you're wearing tonight... especially with that sweater thing all unbuttoned... you need to be careful. You could cause a lot of things to happen."

Ashley grinned expectantly, "Think so?"

George did his best to ignore the tease. Several seconds went by before Ashley spoke again. "So what else did he tell you?"

"Huh," George said, glancing over at the display of legs, "Oh, about the date you mean?"

"Right."

"Well, he did tell me that you two didn't do it and that's a pretty major admission coming from him."

"I suppose so. Speaking of which... You never did tell me what you thought about my little altercation with him last Sunday, or are we not supposed to talk about that."

"Look, what can I say? He is my cousin."

"Yeah, right, but uh... you're not upset with me over it."

"Upset? With you? Why should I be upset with you?"

"I mean like, I did sit down with two guys with nothing on but a bra and panties. That doesn't upset you?"

"No, not if that's what you wanted to do."

"But then I took the bra off. Well, actually your cousin took it off me... but I told him it was okay."

"So..."

"And then I let him and my brother play with my tits."

"But you wanted them to -- right?"

"Yeah, but... that doesn't bother you?"

"Well, I mean I wish I had been there, but no, if you wanted to do it, I can't see any reason why I should be upset."

"Yeah, that's what you said on the phone but I didn't really believe you."

"Well I'm here aren't I?"

"So you really think that was okay."

"Until my cousin tried to force you into something you didn't want to do."

"But on the phone you suddenly got real quiet when I told you about it."

"Yeah right, well uh... I got quiet because I realized I was falling for you... and I wasn't ready to admit that to you or myself yet."

Ashley slapped her hand across her mouth and turned to look head-on at George. "Huh?"

"Look, I'm not sure I can explain, I just know that right at that moment, I wanted you so bad I just couldn't say a thing."

"Oh Jesus, and I was worrying that I might not ever hear from you again after telling you about it."

They pulled into the parking lot of the Exit Inn. As the car came to a stop, George reached over, pulled Ashley's face to him and violently crushed her mouth against his. After a few seconds of mutual tongue sucking, she jerked away and said, "C'mon, let's go in. I think this is going to be a fun night."

[Excerpt from Part Six.] When Ashley finished her shower, she only partially toweled off, leaving her body moist, and wrapped the damp towel around herself. She opened the door to the bathroom and stepped into the den.]

12