Brad's Sister Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Ashley was preparing breakfast when her brother showed up in the kitchen. "Kind of over-dressed aren't you," Brad asked. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a cotton print button-up blouse.

"Well, we do have company," Ashley replied, sharply.

"Oh yeah, I should have remembered," Brad countered sarcastically, "That was why I had to stay in my room last night."

"That is not fair! You know that was just so his being here would be more like a date."

"Right, except that now, I suspect that 'brother' means strictly 'brother'."

"Oh wow, that is so wrong -"

"What is so wrong," echoed George as he came into the kitchen.

"Brad thinks I'm wearing too many clothes and that you're the reason."

"Well, he is right... about you wearing too many clothes, that is... but no way am I to blame for that."

"So I don't get any say in this matter. I just wear whatever you guys tell me to wear."

"Oh no," responded Brad hastily. "You decide what you're going to wear. The only thing we get to decide is how we feel about it."

"So you guys don't like this outfit then."

"If we were going to the mall," George said, "Those tight jeans and that blouse with no bra, at least it looks like no bra, would be super sexy, but with just the three of us, in private, well..."

"Look," Ashley interrupted, "This is what I am wearing so there's no point in discussing it further. Let's eat."

When they had finished eating, Ashley said, still somewhat defiantly, "You guys pick up the table and put stuff in the dishwasher, I'm going to take a quick shower."

After Ashley was out of the kitchen, Brad said, "I think she's still a little spooked about what happened with Jarrad."

"I was kind of guessing that," responded George, "But she doesn't have anything to worry about with me, and I know she doesn't have any concerns with you either."

In her room, Ashley thought about what she would put on after her shower. She did agree with the guys about not needing to dress for the mall when it was just the three of them. Still, she wanted it to be her decision, not theirs.

As she stripped for the shower, Ashley racked her brain for what she should do. The idea she liked the best entailed some risk. With it being just George and her brother though, there wasn't much chance it would result in something she would object to.

Ashley wrapped a large towel around her naked body and headed back to the other end of the house. At the entrance to the kitchen she stopped, stepping into the doorway enough so the guys could see what she was wearing. She announced, "I'm going to use the shower on the other side of the den."

At the sound of Ashley's voice, Brad and George stopped what they were doing and looked in her direction, wide-eyed at how she was attired. Upon regaining his composure, Brad said, "Oh yeah, the one with the door to the pool... the one we haven't used in months."

"Right," Ashley replied, "But I need to use it today, there's something wrong with mine."

As Ashley turned in the direction of the den, Brad added, "Yeah, that one should work okay," but Ashley was already out of earshot. Turning to George he said, "Uh, we're about done here, what do you say we go in the den and watch some TV."

"I was sort of thinking the same thing," George responded as he put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher.

When Ashley finished her shower, she only partially toweled off, leaving her body moist, and wrapped the damp towel around herself. She opened the door to the bathroom and stepped into the den. As she expected, Brad and George were seated on the couch watching TV.

They looked in her direction as she came across the room. "What are you watching," Ashley asked, stopping just short of blocking their view to the TV.

"One of the Sunday talk shows," George replied. "Why don't you join us," he added hopefully.

Ashley blushed. "Yeah, well I need to dry my hair and I ought to get dressed first, don't you think."

Brad held up his hand, stopping George from replying. He thought he knew what Ashley wanted to hear.

Brad looked his sister over carefully before speaking. "Your hair looks fine," he said. "Why not stay the way you are."

Ashley cinched the towel a little tighter. "Well, the towel is kind of damp... but if you think it won't hurt the couch, and it isn't going to bother anyone... well, I suppose I could fix my hair later."

In answer, Brad patted the space on the couch between him and George, motioning Ashley to sit down. As she sank into the deep cushions of the couch, the towel, which had hung almost to her knees when she was standing, rode up, exposing most of her thighs. Interest in the TV eroded rapidly.

Ashley fidgeted with the towel, eliminating any remaining interest Brad or George might have had in the Sunday talk show. Then she took George's hand and placed it on her bare inner thigh, just at the lower edge of the towel. She took Brad's hand and placed it opposite George's, on her other thigh. Then looking from one to the other, she satisfied herself that each of them understood the importance of the other to her.

"I don't think I'll be needing this," she said, as she removed the towel.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I had fun writing this series. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Thank you in advance for your vote and any comments you might make.

Trace Ekies

12