Brad's Suggestion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad broke their kiss and without saying anything walked Sara over to where Scott and Steve were sitting. He presented Sara to them, "Thank them for a satisfying evening while I go clean up and then we will send you home with your cuckold."

Sara silently got on her knees and crawled up on to the couch kissing Steve then Scott. They let their hands roam freely over her body. Soon the three of them were engulfed in sex. Scott's cock found Sara's pussy while Steve's found her mouth. Hands never left her tits. Nobody said anything, just allowing the moment to play through. Steve came on Sara's face and down onto her breasts and almost immediately after Scott grabbed her by the neck and finished inside her. The laid on the couch in a cluster of satisfaction until Brad came back into the room.

He helped Sara up and everyone got fully dressed again. He kissed Sara passionately and then turned to me. "Take her home, let her rest. I will meet you at your house tomorrow at 2pm. Have her attired in nothing but a bra, panties and fuck-me shoes when I arrive, oh, and by the way, red or black are my favorite colors on a woman. I want you to present your wife to me. When I take her, she will be mine for as long as I want her. You will be our cuckold and my roommates fuck toy. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

He turned to Sara and said, "Our journey has just begun. You are mine but I promise being mine won't be all bad, might even involve some more multi-orgasm days!" He winked at her and kissed her.

She simply said, "Until tomorrow! I look forward to each and every day with you."

12