Brainbox, the Daytime Quiz Show....

Story Info
Two contestants on a quiz show rape the "expert..."
2.7k words
4.07
38.6k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers

Pete and Dave had been friends for years. For the last three years they had shared a flat. They were certainly not gay – both had girlfriends at different times, both had taken girls at parties they had, both had taken girls in the same room at the same time. Both had taken the same girl in a threesome. Both worked hard, played hard, partied hard. And both had had the same week off work........

The truth was the week holiday was the first time they had noticed daytime television. And were surprised. It was a good time to laugh with each other as they watched and asked whether they would or wouldn't. As the procession of daytime stars appeared they discussed what they would like to do to each one they fancied. Typical laddish behaviour.

It was as they watched a daytime quiz show that they saw Amy. Amy wasn't the typical daytime hostess, she was the "female" brains of the show. She didn't wear much make-up. But somehow in her academic appearance they saw a hot woman. She was shapely. She was early thirties. She had an innocence. She had long dark hair tied in a pony tail. And she didn't dress glamorously – she generally wore a white blouse and knee length skirt – of different colours, sometimes with a pattern, sometimes lightweight in warm whether, heavier in colder weather.

The show wasn't ever going to top the ratings. What seemed to happen – two men were teamed up with a woman "brainbox," and the second team were two women teamed up with a male "brainbox." Amy was the woman brainbox, and a lecturer in social sciences at a major university when not appearing on the show. The format of the show seemed quite simple – the brainbox and their two team-mates spent a few minutes together before the show to find out what the brainbox knew about, then in the show the two contestants were given questions to ask, and had to choose questions they thought their brainbox would be able to answer correctly. Every correct answer won money, and the winners doubled their money at the end if they could choose between two questions they were offered, only one of which the brainbox knew the answer.

Pete and Dave discovered the show, and discovered Amy who was the female "brainbox" for the week. Each week there were new brainboxes.

For Pete and Dave, Amy was a constant topic of conversation. Talking about what each one would do to her, how they would explore inside her clothes, how hot she would be in bed. It was a week's crude entertainment as both "slobbed" around their flat for their week off. Amy was forgotten after they went back to work..........

Two weeks later Dave opened his e.mails to find the invitation. Dave and Pete were invited to auditions. Dave had the explain it to Peter, how he had applied for an audition for the show. Peter was thrilled. In the application he even had to say which "Brainbox" they wanted to be paired with.

The auditions were only a week later, and the TV station was delighted to have two young guys – Dave mid twenties, tall, muscular, smiling face, joking personality, Pete slim, shorter but with a cute face, quieter, but still friendly and confident. Within a couple of weeks they were at the studio for the recording – their show was the last recording of the day. And they had their preferred brainbox.........

The first part was to spend a bit of time with their brainbox. They were taken to her changing room at the far end of a corridor. It seemed to stand alone beyond a couple of equipment stores. It wasn't big, with just a settee and a couple of chairs, some coat-hooks and a table in front of a mirror. It was obvious the brainboxes were not the stars of the show!

They got on well with Amy, finding out she wasn't married, that her specialist subjects were politics, and social sciences, and also, if needed, wildlife and nature. They also had to choose a team name – and they thought their initials may do it – Dave and Pete: Team DP. There was some joking about what that might mean, and as they appeared for the recording, the host asked what it meant. Dave suggested: "Double Peril." Pete suggested "Dreadful Prospects." Amy was happy to have a go: "Daring pioneers" was her suggestion. The host settled for his own: "Deadly Punters," which is how he addressed them through the show.

The show went well for team DP. The two women on the other side, a mother and daughter, which they hadn't met before the actual recording seemed totally smitten with the host, absorbed with their own brainbox, totally distracted from their task of choosing questions, and ended up well beaten. Dave and Pete were delighted with the £2000 prize money they had won after doubling up at the end, and Amy seemed really happy for them.

After the recording the brainboxes and contestants were taken to the green room for drinks, but just as they were being led out of the building to leave, Dave remembered – he had put his keys down in Amy's dressing room – they would have to go and fetch them. Amy offered to "sort it," so the shows researcher left her to it.

The three walk down the corridor, Amy leading the way. Dave and Pete admired her as they followed her along the corridor. She was wearing a white blouse, and her bra straps could clearly be seen through the lightweight blouse. The cotton blue and white flowery skirt she was wearing swayed as she walked ahead, balanced on her high heels. She had been flirty in her innocent way with them. She was slim, and shapely, and the skirt emphasised the gorgeous curve of her ass. She was even hotter in real life than she had been on the telly.

Dave and Pete had chatted about what they would do to her if they ever got her alone. They smiled at each other as they followed, realising almost at the same Moment that this would be their chance......

Amy opened the door to the dressing room, went in, and was followed by the two lads. Dave mentioned his keys were on the chair behind the door. He closed the door behind them to look for them, and found the keys where he had dropped them.

"Amy, you were fantastic, helping us to win all that money." Dave smiled. "Let's give you one last hug before we go."

Dave wrapped his arms around Amy and pulled her to himself. Pete stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her so she felt she was the meat in the sandwich of these two men.

At first Amy was fine, but the hug was going on longer than a natural hug. She wasn't sure, but her instincts told her Pete was enjoying the hug in a more than "normal" way – she thought she felt something through his trousers as he stood behind her. "Okay, lads, enough, have to go and get something to eat." But then Dave moved his hands so that he was holding on to Amy's wrists, and held them behind her back. And then felt Pete from behind reaching around and cupping her tits over her blouse. This was wrong. All wrong.

"Please, let me go, stop it.........." Amy whispered, then began to struggle....... but she found quickly it was a futile struggle. Held between the two men, hands gripped firmly behind her back, Dave suddenly pressing his lips to hers – in seconds they had her helpless, unable to move or the cry out......

Pete was stood behind her, his arms reaching around and squeezing her tits, then moved his mouth near to her ear. He began to whisper to her. "Babe, you can't move, so please listen."

Amy knew she was in trouble, but knew she needed to listen because she might know what they were doing, what they were planning, although she already knew it might not be good...... "Babe – you want to know what team DP stands for? It's what we like to do to gorgeous women like you. It stands for double penetration."

It was clear to Dave and Pete that she was innocent, she didn't know what that meant, and didn't have the space to work it out. Pete continued. "Double penetration. Dave here likes to fuck women in their cunts. I like to fuck women in the asses. And we like doing it at the same time...." As Pete finished his sentence he ripped open Amy's blouse, then pushed the front of her bra up over her tits, then grasped her nipples, rolling them between fingers and thumb, while Dave held her firmly.

Amy was shocked, she was horrified. Somehow she couldn't speak, even when Dave moved his mouth from hers. And she was hating Pete because he was so good at what he was doing, somehow there seemed to be a direct link between her nipples and pussy. It was Dave who spoke to her this time. "Have you ever had two men fuck you at the same time?" She shook her head. "Have you ever been fucked up the ass?"

This time Amy let out a sob: "no, please, no I've never done that, it'll hurt. Please no........"

Pete had released her nipples – Amy almost felt bereft as he moved his hands away – but then he pulled the blouse down her back leaving just her wrists inside the sleeves, impairing her movement.

While holding the blouse, he undid the button on her skirt waist band, undid the zip, and let the skirt fall to the floor. With his spare hand he grasped her panties and pushed them down to her knees.

Amy blushed – if they had taken them off it would have been less humiliating, somehow, than leaving them halfway down her legs. For Pete and Dave it was obvious – the blouse around her arms, the panties halfway down her legs – both would drastically hamper any attempt she might make to struggle and break free.

As Pete had removed her clothes, Dave had stepped back slightly, and quickly removed his trousers and underpants, allowing his cock to break free. He was already hard and his eight inches was standing proud. Pete held Amy's wrists and bent her forward so her face was only a couple of inches from the head of Dave's cock. Amy gasped when she saw it – it was huge. "Please, please not with that – I've never seen one so big..........."

"Seen a lot, have you?" asked Pete with a smirk in his voice. "We are thoughtful – the reason why I get your ass is because mine's a bit small. Only seven inches. Tell you what – you're getting that one in your cunt. It's be tight. You might want to lick it or suck it to get a bit of lubrication on it. Up to you. It'll feel rough if you don't."

It was a dilemma – and perhaps the turning point. She could let them take her – they would anyway. But should she collude? Somehow common sense prevailed, and she colluded. Amy bent forward and began to lick Dave's cock, making him moan gently – it felt good.

Somehow part of Amy's brain said she had to do what was needed, so she opened her mouth and took Dave's cock in her mouth, and began to move her lips up and down the shaft.

Suddenly Amy pulled her head away sharply. She had felt fingers playing with her asshole as she had been bent over sucking Dave's cock. She was held leant over, and felt the finger pushing into her ass, obviously pushing some sort of oil, or lubrication into her.

Amy begged. "Please, no, don't do that, no one has ever touched me there before. Please......" her voice stopped as she felt a finger thrust deep inside her. It was so tight. It was bearable.

Then there was the horror for her. She felt fingers – Pete's fingers, playing with her pussy as he gently thrust his finger in and out of her ass. She felt the finger thrust into her pussy, another finger flick her clit. And she heard Pete's voice, talking to Dave. "Bloody hell, Dave, her cunt is sopping wet. We've got ourselves a real slut here. A real whore. A really hot little bitch." Amy didn't know what it was – she felt they were complimenting her, it sounded good.

Dave smiled, then lay himself on the floor, pulling Amy on top of him. Pete picked her up, lowered her onto Dave's cock as Dave directed his cock to her pussy, then pushed her down hard onto his cock so in one motion she was totally impaled on Dave's 8 inches. She had never felt a cock this big in her before. She felt so full, so tight, but she was coping.

Dave pulled her forwards, leaving her impaled on his cock, holding her arms tightly so she wouldn't get off him. Then she felt something happening behind her – Pete moving, kneeling between Dave's legs, leaning forward so his cock was aimed straight at her ass hole. Leaning forward until his cock was touching, pushing against her asshole. Suddenly he grasped her hips and pulled, so she was impaled harder on Dave's cock, but Pete's cock was buried four inches in her ass.

Amy moaned, but didn't scream. But it hurt, and was so tight, and she was so full with the two cocks inside her, separated just by the thin membrane. All three paused for a moment, then she felt Pete taking his cock out slowly. Amy thought it would be good, but Pete has just pulled back so he could suddenly thrust harder still, and even deeper into her ass. He repeated again, this time impaling his cock as deep as he could inside her.

For Amy she felt so full, but then felt them moving. At first she felt one of them pulling out as the other thrust in. But then a pause, and they began to thrust in together, making the fucking seem even greater. For Amy it took her a few moments to realise her body was responding. Her mind thought it was awful, her body just wanted more, until her mouth reflected it, as she began to cry "Yes, please, fuck me........" She couldn't understand – her mind didn't want this, it was all wrong. And yet her body wanted it, her soul wanted to be taken, her heart told her this was the moment of her life so far as these two guys just took her, fucked her, abused her, raped her, used her. And she wanted it.

Suddenly Amy felt her body triumph, as her orgasm overtook her, shaking, moaning, squeezing, milking these cocks. She had never known an orgasm like it. It was only seconds later she knew the two men were pumping their cum deep into her guts, deep into her cunt, deep into her ass.

Minutes later Amy lay on the floor, semi naked, while the guys sat on the chairs. Amy didn't know what had happened to her – she had in the end submitted to these two guys. Dave and Pete smiled, chatted to each other, talking about her.

Amy listened, taking in some of the phrases she heard.

"..........fantastic cunt, great fuck............"

".....amazing whore, amazing bitch.........."

".........tightest ass I've been up.........."

"..........never known a bitch milk my cock like this one........."

"..........wanna fuck her again and again..........."

"..........next time I'm going to fuck her mouth........."

"..........we ought to fill every hole with our spunk........."

Amy couldn't understand – such crude language, but it felt like compliments....

It was Dave who spoke to her. "You said you wanted to get something to eat. Why don't you get dressed – I'm sure you've got some spare clothes around here. Why don't you come back to our flat for the night? We want to give you give you a really good fucking. Leave your ass and cunt and mouth sore for a month! Bet you'll love it!"

Amy's mind still couldn't cope with what was happening, but fifteen minutes later she was getting into Pete's car. Her mind was horrified, but her body was yearning to abused all over again.......

Lion24655
Lion24655
563 Followers