Brainbox, the Daytime Quiz Show.... Ch. 03

Story Info
The slimey groping host gets his cum-uppance and dommed....
3.5k words
4.18
12.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

Jenny hated her work as a "researcher" on the daytime quiz show. "Researcher" meant "dogsbody," and she had been a "researcher" on many shows, but this was the worst job ever. It wasn't the contestants - they were eager and polite as they always were on these types of shows. It wasn't the so called "experts" they used as part of the show, although some of them weren't too polite, or were too easily "starstruck" to be nice to work with. It was all caused by one person - "Slimey Dave," as he was referred to by the staff, or "Dynamic Dave Diamond" as his name was written in the credits. Dave Diamond was the presenter. An over-confident slick egotist! Dave Diamond wasn't his real name - he was really called Gary Bottomley, although he had tried to rid himself of that name many years before.

Always wearing a shiny silver suit, with slicked back hair, Dynamic Dave was a typical quiz show presenter. He was also one of the most arrogant and slimey people Jenny had ever met, and as she helped him in his presenting, making sure everything was in place, supplying details of the contestants, bringing him drinks and food as he demanded it, she had to spend a lot of time with him. Jenny desperately tried to spend as little time as she could with him in private - but even in public he could be a menace. He was a sex pest. A very unpleasant one.

Slimey Dave suffered from wandering hands. Groped any woman when alone with her. Told them it was her word against his if she complained, and he would win as he was far more famous, that her career was over if she opened her mouth. He expected sex. He threatened to end careers if the younger female staff didn't oblige. His language to women was terrible, saying all sorts of crude things, commenting crudely on their bodies and what he hoped to do to them. It had come to a head for Jenny when she was in his dressing room early on the first day of filming a new series. She had just brought his coffee which he expected and demanded each morning. Jenny was wearing jeans and t-shirt, her long black hair tied in a pony tail. At 5 foot 4inches, Jenny was slim, but shapely, stunning looking.

As Jenny put the coffee pot and cups on Slimey Dave's table, she heard the door shut behind her. She felt herself pushed over the table, and felt Dave's hand pushed between her legs, resting on her pussy as he held her over the table. "I bet your sweet wet cunt is tingling, waiting for my cock to fill it with my spunk..." Dave's voice was creepy and menacing. "I've fucked a lot of you sluts, but you're the hottest slut I've had working for me. I'm going to fuck your cunt, and your mouth, and your asshole. I know you are going to love it..."

Jenny had tensed expecting the worst, but was saved any further attention as there was a knock on the door and a voice shouted: "filming in two minutes, please, Mr Diamond."

Dave held Jenny over the table for a couple more seconds, whispered in Jenny's ear: "next time you're here I'm going to fuck you harder and better than you have ever been fucked before. You tell anyone about it and you are finished. For ever. Get it?" Dave's voice was menacing, but Jenny didn't reply.

At the end of the morning, instead of staying at the studio, Jenny went a block away to a small cafe and had lunch with Sophie. She told Sophie all about what had happened. Between them they knew something had to be done. Sophie was a strong person, very protective of her "pet" Jenny.

Jenny had met Sophie at an earlier job months before, on a different quiz show, a sporting quiz. It had been a much happier job, and Jenny had found the sports stars on the show much friendlier, much more willing to see "researchers" as real people. On one show there was a team of female rowers playing against a team of cricketers. She had to look after the rowers - 3 tall girls - amazons - all over 6 feet tall, strong, but remarkably friendly and grateful for all that Jenny did for them - keeping them in food and drink, keeping them calm for their recordings. One of the girls had been Sophie. Sophie was a tall, athletic, muscled, short haired amazon. Quiet, but friendly.

After the show the three girls decided to go for drinks and invited Jenny to go with them. There was nothing else to do, so she did, although felt out of place amongst the three "giants." They drank and chatted, making sure that Jenny didn't have to pay for a drink. In a girly way they quizzed her about people she had met, about the shows she had done, asking what the "stars" were really like. Jenny had made them laugh, but said nothing offensive about any of the people she had worked with.

Towards the end of the evening, the conversation took a strange turn. It was one of the other girls - Mandy - who asked Sophie the question. It was a strange question, which led to a strange conversation, a conversation Jenny said nothing in, but found herself being talked about. It was obvious the members of the rowing team spent a lot of time together and knew a lot about each other...

Mandy spoke after a pause in the conversation. "Sophie, you don't have a pet at the moment, do you?" Sophie agreed that she didn't. Mandy continued. "You like to have a pet that is completely obedient to you, don't you? Looks after your whims? Makes you happy, whatever way you want?" Again Sophie agreed.

Mandy continued. "Well, what about Jenny. She would make a good pet, don't you think?"

Jenny was stunned, not sure what this was about. She did like Sophie, and admired her, although rather awed by her.

"Go on, Sophie, tell her about it. I think she would be amazing." This time it was the third of the rowers, Charlie, who had spoken. "Do you want to hear about it, Jenny?"

Jenny was silent, not sure what was happening. But Sophie did tell her about it. She liked to have a female partner who would serve her, be her pet, obey her. She never hurt anyone but expected the pet to do whatever she wanted, and on the other hand she would care for the pet, making the pet happy and fulfilled as well. Jenny was stunned. But it didn't sound horrible. And she was free to leave whenever she wanted, and would leave with Sophie's blessing.

"You see..." Mandy explained, "...me and Charlie might be amazons, but she is a real domme..."

"So," Charlie continued, "you said you still live with your parents. Just phone them up and say you are moving in tonight. You'll collect your stuff in a few days."

Remarkably it was what happened. Jenny did move in that night, and never wanted to return to live with her parents. Her parents met Sophie and liked her. They had even heard of her, and saw the quiz on the telly! They thought they were just two women sharing a house together.

The truth was they were sharing a lot more together! Jenny felt well protected and cared for. And she took care of Sophie. Jenny accepted the rules. And Jenny felt fulfilled as she served. It had taken a couple of days before Sophie had seduced her, and they had ended up in a sixty nine on the floor, the hottest sex Jenny could remember. For the next few weeks Jenny had learnt Sophie's rather extravagant appetites, and was willing to fulfil them, if they took a bit of getting used to initially. Sophie would regularly expect Jenny to lick her pussy for an hour or so, Jenny having to tongue Sophie to orgasm several times. One day, Jenny came home to find Sophie on the bed, lying on her front, her ass raised up with a couple of pillows. Sophie ordered her "play with my rose..." It had taken Jenny a few moments to work out what she meant, but then spent the next hour caressing Sophie's asshole with her tongue. Thereafter it was always called "the rose." A couple of times Sophie had spanked Jenny. She had fucked Jenny with a strap-on, and once used the strap-on in her ass. Sophie always made Jenny cum when they were making love, but Sophie was always in control. Once, when Mandy and Charlie had been at the flat, Sophie had stripped Jenny, tied her to the settee with silk cloths, and for the entire evening had left her there with a vibrator humming in her pussy. Jenny forgot how many times she had cum as the other girls giggled affectionately at her. On a few occasions Sophie had simply left Jenny tied to a bed for the evening when she went out with a vibrator inside her.

There was no question - Sophie was the domme, but to her pet a very generous one, and one which made Jenny feel totally fulfilled. Ad for Jenny the best was when they were lying in bed naked together, Sophie wrapping her arms around her in a very protective way.

By the end of lunch, after Jenny had told Sophie all about "Slimey Dave" they had a plan sorted out. A plan Jenny put into action as soon as she returned to the studio.

Jenny sought out Dave Diamond, but in the cafe where others were, and asked for a private word. Dave was sat with the producer and assistants, and made some crude joke about Jenny "...being really special in private places with special private places..." looking directly at her crotch as he said it, brazenly so everyone could see where he was looking. As Jenny walked away, the producer rolled his eyes to her when she glanced back - everyone knew what "Slimey Dave" was like.

Jenny spoke to Dave by the door as they entered the studio. She told him she had thought about it, and would like to spend some time with him. That she had spoken to a friend of hers who had seen him on the telly, and who would love to spend time with him as well. Perhaps they could both come over to his flat that evening to give him the threesome of his life? About 8pm?

For the rest of the day, Dave leered at Jenny, but she kept as clear as she could, and left at the end of recording before he could say anything more to her. At five to eight, Jenny had rung the bell of his flat. Dave had opened the door to see Jenny looking ravishing in a short dark dress, accompanied by a stunning amazon, carrying a large bag, presumably of spare clothes and make-up... Just seeing the two women there made Dave's cock jerk in his trousers. This was going to be an even better evening than he had dreamt of...

Dave invited the two women in, both giggling about how much they were going to enjoy the evening, enjoying the glass of wine Dave gave him. At last Sophie spoke. "Do you mind if I go to your bedroom to get ready...," she paused and winked, then continued "...then you and Jenny can come on through and join me..."

Dave thought Sophie was probably going to dress up in nice underwear or something, but as he nodded he was distracted by Jenny who had sat next too him, and rested her hand on his trousers, feeling his hard cock through the cloth. It wasn't large - maybe six inches.

Jenny quickly undid Dave's shirt and helped him to remove it. She undid the belt and zip of Dave's trousers and helped him to pull them to his knees. As she rest her hand again on his cock, they heard Sophie call from the bedroom that she was ready.

Jenny prevented Dave from removing his trousers, leaving them around his knees as she dragged him to the bedroom. As he entered his bedroom he saw a tall woman with a leather bra with studs, a black leather skirt and hood on her head, holding a riding crop in one hand, some other leather things in the other hand. The instant he had taken it in, he felt himself thrown onto his bed on his front, and held down by this woman sitting on his back. He felt his trousers and boxers being removed. Dave struggled, but Sophie as an athlete was much too strong for him. He tried to fight off the hand attaching straps to his wrists, but to no avail. He felt straps being applied to his thighs. He felt his arms, one by one, being twisted behind his back, then stretched to his thighs where the wrist straps were clipped to the thigh straps. It had taken about 5 minutes for them to truss him up. He had screamed and struggled, but he didn't have much fight in him. After he was trussed up and lying on his side, he was begging to be set free, saying he wouldn't say anything, he would do anything, give them anything. As he did, Jenny changed her clothes so she was dressed as Sophie was with the mask hiding her identity. Jenny set up the other equipment she had borrowed from one of the cameramen who worked on the show.

"Be quiet, baby!" Sophie snapped at him. Dave stopped shouting. "We're not going to permanently damage you. Not like you did to the other girls." She paused. "Well, we won't if you at least pretend you're enjoying it! We won't be very long. We'll just have our fun, then leave you alone."

Dave watched quietly as he saw Sophie pick up something and begin to fit it around herself. For a few moments Dave didn't get what it was, but then realised she was fitting a strap-on cock - it looked enormous. His mouth opened wide...

"On your knees. Beg for it." Sophie had snapped at Dave, then the two women roughly grabbed him, dragged him so he was on his knees which were spread wide on the bed, his head resting on the bed.

They paused, then Sophie spoke with a smirk in her voice. "Let's show him what he wants, but is never going to get. Take your panties off, Jenny. Let him see." Jenny removed her panties, then scrambled onto the bed, sitting with her legs either side of Dave, her pussy maybe six inches from his eyes. It was too much for Dave as he could smell and see Jenny's pussy. He tried to move towards it, but let out a scream and stopped, as Sophie had flicked his balls with her riding crop. "Do that again and it will be twice as hard next time." Dave stopped moving, whimpering.

As Jenny sat on the bed, Dave on his knees, Sophie moved forward and placed the tip of the strap-on against his asshole. Dave whimpered, then screamed as Sophie caught his hips and thrust the strap-on in as deeply as she could and held it there. Even with the lubrication she had applied Dave felt impossibly stretched. The thrust had been so strong that Dave's head had moved three inches closer to Jenny's pussy.

After pausing, Sophie slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass and thrust it back in. As she did so she moaned, as the connector to the dildo rubbed her clit. Soon she was sliding faster and faster: each time she thrust into his ass her clit was rubbed and aroused. She fucked harder, and harder, Dave whimpering in pain as his asshole took a pounding, until suddenly she cried out, Sohpie coming in orgasm with the strap-on working on her clit, her body shaking, the dildo thrust perhaps even deeper into Dave's ass.

At last she stopped, removed the strap-on. She grasped Dave's balls hanging down and squeezed to the edge of him crying in pain. "Hope you enjoyed that. Now for round two. Jenny - your turn."

There was a pause as Jenny got off the bed, and Sophie helped her into the harness of the strap-on. Suddenly Sophie pointed: "look, his cock is throbbing and hard. He is enjoying this! Kinky sod!"

Jenny went behind Dave and put the dildo to his ass, then thrust in to him. She was a bit gentler than Sophie had been, but her fury with Dave helped her to thrust it in deeply, and begin to thrust it in hard. She was fucking him, and it was arousing her as the extension on the dildo was working on her clit, as it had on Sophie's. She fucked harder, faster, until her orgasm overwhelmed her. He body shook, wrythed, until her orgasm was spent. She pulled out, picked up the riding crop and flicked hard at Dave's balls, making him scream and fall over as the pain gripped him hard. Somehow, Dave had been enjoying it, and Jenny had got angry.

"Enough, babe!" Sophie knew she had to stop Jenny's anger - they weren't in the business of harming people - at least permanently. "Let's give him his pleasure."

They rolled Dave onto his back so his hands and knees were in the air. Sophie grabbed his still hard cock and began to rub up and down. Dave was moaning as Sophie roughly wanked him off, her hand grasping his cock tightly. It only took three or four minutes as Dave's body squirmed, as he moaned in pleasure, but suddenly Dave's body tensed, he cried out, and he was shooting cum on his body, all over Sophie's hand.

At last he stopped cumming, his cock began to shrink. Sophie released him, and wiped her hand all over his face, so his cum smeared his hair and lips. They let him fall to his side on the bed.

"We're going to let you go, now, Dave. But we're going to make sure you don't do anything naughty first. Sophie fetched a tape from her bag and tied it around Dave's balls, holding the other end herself. "I'm sure you know what this will do if I pull on it..." She gave a sharp tug, and Dave whimpered with the pain.

Sophie held the tape as Jenny began to undo the wrist bands and the straps around Dave's thighs. At last he was lying on his back on the bed. Sophie smiled. "One last thing before we go - we need to wash you off." Dave smiled and started to get off the bed.

"Stay there." Sophie snapped. Sophie and Jenny both undressed and packed their leather stuff in the bag they had brought. Sophie smiled, then stood naked - apart from her hood - on the bed, with her feet either side of Dave's head. She tensed slightly, then a stream of piss was pouring all over Dave's head and face, into the bed. Sophie and Jenny didn't care about the bed.

"Now open your mouth and keep it open as my friend does it too." As Jenny climbed onto the bed, for a moment Dave closed his mouth defiantly and tightly. Sophie jerked on the tape she had tied around his balls, and he screamed in pain. He opened his mouth as Jenny stood with her feet either side of his head and pissed into his mouth. Somewhere deep in Jenny was the feeling that she adored being Sophie's pet, but maybe she would enjoy being a domme as well.

At last they were done. They dressed quickly. They put everything into their bag. The last thing they did was turn off the video camera and put that in the bag as well...

Two days later the head line news all over the papers - video of Dave Diamond enjoying kinky sex with a couple of dommes on internet. Dave Diamond suspended... No-one ever found out who the two gorgeous women in the hoods were, although perhaps some had guessed, and speculation was rife. A lot of girls he had assaulted and raped were delighted! The video went viral overnight. Dave Diamond's parents got a copy. The head of the TV channel got it. The quiz show "Brainbox" was dead. As was Dave Diamonds career.

Jenny started 2 weeks later as production manager on a new daytime quiz show - her first job as manager - called "Fall of Fame..., " a show about celebrities and what became of them! Dave Diamond changed his name, emigrated to Australia, and was last heard of working in a petrol station...

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers