Brains

Story Info
She's going to need them to get out of this mess!
2.3k words
3.17
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Violette
Violette
26 Followers

*Writer's Note: This story is a fourth chapter following three previous "Body Part" stories. The first one is BUNS, followed by BALLS and BREASTS comes after that. They can be enjoyed separately or altogether, but by all means enjoy!*

Well, well, well. Aren't YOU in one hot mess!

Excuse me; I'm already hurting for a way out of this, and right now, you're not helping!

"A way out"...hmph! I'm still trying to figure out how it got as far as it did! Anyone else who has a "little voice" inside their head listens up and takes caution before making a bad decision. But I, Shana Locke, have what I call an "Inner Bitch" voice. That means, unlike a conscience, she takes me right to the dark side of the situation and makes me act on every mean thing I want to say out loud but don't. What's worse is, since technically she's me, I can't kick HER ass for getting ME in trouble! The trouble in this case happens to be Montel Stuart, the older and much hotter brother of my current boyfriend, Gene. Well, let's be honest; my present lust-hangover is due to an act of revenge gone wrong and Montel's hot tongue doing everything oh so right. If that's not an ex-factor in the making, I don't know what is!

DAMN Montel and his fine, buff ass for taking care of me the way his brother Gene SHOULD have! Damn Gene for not taking care of me, period!

And damn you, too, girlie, for ever getting involved with either of these fools!

Do you mind? I'm in enough trouble right now!

Oh sure, blame me! I only said to make him pay for ruining our evening with Gene two weeks back! How could I have known he was a tit-man and liked sleepin' in the buff? Mmm-MMM! Seriously, when was Gene ever THAT good to us?

That's not the point! I'm supposed to be Gene's girl; NOT Montel's! And somehow, I've got to get him out of here before Gene gets back!

While me and my IB are sharing a moment (okay, argument), from the bedroom doorway I'm watching Montel doze, recharging from our deliciously hot and twice as wrong sexual introduction. One of his huge arms, the one with the Empire State Building tattoo, is draped over his muscled chest protectively like a shield as if he were waiting for battle. But his hand is splayed across his tight stomach in a more relaxed gesture, like he just made himself at home. My mind flashed back to the moment those long, brazen fingers grazed my clit for the first time, plunged deep into my tight pus...oh shit! My thighs are getting wet again!

So what!? We got needs, girl! Why should we kick Montel's FINE ass out when your body clearly wants him to stay?

Because I'm no player, and as sad as Gene's been in this department, he doesn't deserve to be treated like this! What if Montel don't know how to keep his mouth shut, and what am I going to tell Gene?

Not a damn thing! Don't start none, won't be none honey! You see; that's what you get for falling for Gene's ass and not getting yourself an entire man like Mon...

Don't say it!

"Hey Shana; ain't you a little cold over there?"

Montel's deep nasty-man's voice pierced my inward thoughts, making me realize that just the sound of him has made me moist yet again. I also realized that I didn't understand the question he was asking.

"Cold? Why would I be cold? I'm not cold."

"You say you're not, but they're saying something else to me." Montel's smirk was back full force as he nodded in my direction. Following his nod, I found myself looking at my bare nipples, already fully erect. Come to think of it, I haven't worn a stitch of clothing all the time he's been here! I didn't know what that meant, but that had to change fast. Grabbing the closest item of clothing (which turned out to be his jacket), I covered myself, causing him to chuckle, and sat back down on the bed, far away from him. "Ain't no need for you to cover up now, Shana girl. I've done seen all the good parts Too bad I only got a little taste..."

"Look here, Montel; you need to get your fine ass out of here."

"I told you, girl; my boys got me covered..."

"I'm not your girl!" I snapped, the guilt highly obvious in my tone of voice by now. "I'm Gene's girl, so you need to get your smooth ass dressed...."

Smooth ass, hmm? Sounds like your body's calling...

Stay out of this!

"Smooth ass, huh?"

"I said...Montel..." I stammered, realizing my mistake. "I meant to say..."

"I heard what you said," Montel drawled as he slid off the bed to stand gloriously naked behind me. "But I don't think you mean it."

And you know you don't! All tanned and toned with that long, hot tongue; we can't just throw him away!

Stay OUT of this! I growled to myself, then to Montel I said, "But Gene...what about what he means...to you? To us?"

Sure; NOW you wanna put his name up in here!

"You don't want to hurt my brother, and neither do I. But you and I both know you need to stop being his girl and come be my woman."

His what!? Girl, please let me handle this one!

Honey, you didn't even have to ask! And with that exchange, I finally let my Inner Bitch do all the talking. "Weren't you just doing time on Gene's couch because of your latest dating casualty? Thanks anyway, paht-nah, but I can do bad by myself!"

"And you have! But you can't deny you'd do so much better with me." he said as his body slid around the bed to face me. His tight ass and already almost hard dick bounced in front of me, oh so damn ready for round two! But I turned away, refusing to drool. That's when his hand came under my chin, trying to make me look at him. " You're a strong one. You speak your mind and you act on it. I like that! You shouldn't be "keeping it warm" for somebody. You need to be served up hot...and ready...to be devoured...and enjoyed..."

Girlie girl, please! At least get a last look at all that fineness!

No! This is wrong! So wrong and hot and...oh damn! Arguing with myself took me out of the moment and gave Montel the opening he needed. Suddenly, I was looking up his naked skin, his smooth stomach, and pecs to make LL Cool J jealous! And oh, his smile...no smirks, no cocksureness. He was actually smiling a real smile at me, surrounding me with an all-consuming quickness that defied his large size. I gasped as his hands swept under his jacket to cup my full breasts, squeezing and taunting my already ripe nipples.

"Montel..." I heard my voice cracking, trying desperately to rally my body into fighting off the delicious sensations, to remember Gene was probably on his way back by now. "Please man; you've got to..." Suddenly I felt hot moisture surround my right nipple. I gasped and looked down in shock as the tip of Montel's tongue snaked up and around the hardening nub. "Traitor," I thought to myself while watching his full, moist lips clamp down on my tit, suckling & licking as if he had hours to spare instead of mere minutes. In no time I could practically feel the wet spot on the bedspread growing larger by the second. When his lips finally released my nipple with a wet smacking sound, I moaned aloud with longing & a sense of surrender, knowing that I had lost again.

"Hey Shana. What was that you wanted me to do?"

I could hear the smirk on his face in his voice. The smug son of a bitch just KNEW he was getting the drawers! I can't let it be that easy for him

And it won't! Now here's what we're going to do!

Pulling his hand from my breast, I sucked on his fingers one by one. I could taste the smallest trace of my cunt juices as I curled my tongue around the tip of his middle finger the same way he'd worked my nipple moments before. He drew in his breath sharply, so he was definitely feeling what I was doing. Suddenly, with all my strength, my Inner Bitch and I acted as one. Slamming my palms into his chest, I knocked him off balance and flat on his ass onto the bed!

Now's your chance, girl!

I can't believe we just did this! I thought with evil glee as I quickly straddled his head and planted my wet pussy right over his nose. For the third time that day, I was greeted with Montel's face frozen in shock, eyes wide, his cocksure smirk completely gone. Looks like I'd finally convinced ONE of these fools that this was no ordinary woman they were dealing with, and if Gene couldn't handle business, I might as well see what else Montel had to offer! Together, me and my Inner Bitch barked, "I believe THIS should answer your question. Now get your fine ass back to work!"

Montel grinned, then hearty laughter exploded from him, shaking the mattress underneath us. "DAMN, Shana! I knew there was some flavor to you, but nothing like this!"

"So why are you still talking?" I taunted, throwing off his jacket, revealing my fully nude caramel curves to him again. "Want some, come get some baby!"

He chuckled. "I was wrong; I love it when you speak your mind!" With that, he raised his lips to kiss my clit, then nuzzled his face against my warm slit, which made me gasp and grin in delight.

You see that? See what happens when you listen to me? Look at us, getting to enjoy all this glorious, black ass!

Girl, we just told the man to get to work. How about we let him do his job?

Fine by me, honey; fine by me!

Grasping my breasts, I watched him slither between my thighs, wetting his lips with my juices. My hips rolled with his movements, swayed by the wicked conversation he and my pussy must've been having. Suddenly, without warning, I began quivering uncontrollably. I grabbed my breasts even harder and could sense an even firmer grip surrounding the tops of my thighs. I couldn't speak, could hardly breathe, but I could sense his tongue just dragging...dragging...

"What the hell are you doin' with my man, bitch!? "

For the last time...wait a minute, who said that?

Well it sure wasn't me! Now hush up! Ooohh, he's hitting our spot! Say his name! Go on, say his name!

I'm not saying...

I felt my lungs expand and tremble all at once as the rest of my body froze in shock. With wide eyes and hands still clutching my breasts, I had just come face to face with Marcella Feliz, all jet black hair down to her ass, tight legs and round, natural breasts that plastic surgeons charge women thousands to acquire. Even with a shocked scowl on her pretty face, she was easily the hispanic version of Pamela Anderson herself.

She was also Montel's ex girlfriend.

What the hell? We can't be doing this! She's in the same damn room with us! Watching us...watching me...oh GOD!

Throwing my head back, I gave in to the fierce-moving vibrations that tore through my body, howled to the apartment above us and came HARD. With my thighs in Montel's grasp I couldn't run, and with my luscious tits still in my hands, I couldn't hide. The illicitness of the moment radiated from me as my orgasm shook me to my core and poured into Montel's hot mouth, leaving me well and truly drained, satiated...and suddenly, very fucking scared.

Marcella had just watched me come all over her ex-boyfriend's face.

Wow! From nothing with Gene to butt naked in a threesome! Girl, this has been a hot-ass week for us!

Stop it! Stop it, please! I remember saying the words aloud, but I wasn't sure if it was to the Inner Bitch in my head, the man in my pussy, or the chica staring me in the face. Good grief, what's wrong with me? Two people in the same day had seen everything I had to offer, from my full breasts, hard nipples crinkled and taut, my round belly and bush to my pussy lips still being lunched on, licked and suckled. I could dimly sense the last of my juicy essence seeping from my hot hole, falling on his face.

At least we get to go with a smile, girl!

Go with a smile...Yeah, that's exactly what will happen once Marcella starts in. How the hell did she get in here? And why hasn't she opened up a can of "puttana whoop-ass", or whatever they call it in her part of town? She's just sitting there, watching us and WHAT THE Mmmmph?

Without warning, Marcella leaned in, grabbed the back of my head and planted one on me! Her wide lips smacked noisily against mine, her tongue darting quickly between my teeth before ramming full force into my mouth. I almost gagged from the shock of it all, taking in what was happening. Then with an even greater shock, I realized she was a pretty hot kisser! I felt myself respond to her affections, wrapping my tongue around hers, tasting her heat before separating with another long wet smack.

"He's good, isn't he mami?" asked Marcella, speaking again at last. "We never could decide who ate the pa-dussy better. Maybe now, with you and your sweet poceta, we'll finally know. What do you think, mami? Huh?"

Montel stopped what he was doing and looked at her, head still between my legs. "Marcella? Aw HELL no! I know you ain't tryin' to mack her and I'M not done with her yet!"

Trying to mack me? Not done with me? What the devil are they talking about?

Damn, girl; what sweet hell have you gotten us into NOW?

Violette
Violette
26 Followers