Brainy, Brawn, & Beauty Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me when you are about to cum, OK?" she whispered, grinding into me. I only nodded. Beauty moved her head in between my legs her tongue licking my balls and Liz's pussy. Her hot breath against my now tightening balls was the last straw. "Oh God Liz I am going to cum!"

My sister jumped off and moved down to my cock as Beauty moved up. She stroked it as she did Brawn and Brain earlier, Beauty and her taking turns licking and then kissing one another the sight was too much my cock exploded in the air, shooting cum up all over me and my two girls sucking away took turns licking and placing their mouths over my head as it bucked wildly cum covering their faces and my stomach. They kissed again and then Liz moved up to lick the cum from my belly she collapsed into my shoulder. I gently kissed her cheek tasting the saltiness of the cum that stuck to it.

Brain, Brawn, and Beauty left without a word. We fell asleep. The next morning Liz untied me. The burn on my wrist was pretty bad. We sat there naked. Shocked. "I am sorry" I said quietly.

"Believe it or not I am not." She got up and went to the shower.

To Be Continued...

12