Brainy Teen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll look great on you, but you don't have to wear it outside your clothing if you don't want to. In case you're wondering, wearing it will serve as a reminder - a way to keep you focus on your goal to obtain what you most truly desire."

The thought of Daniel popped in Wendy's mind. "Yes, I'll wear it for Daniel - to win his love."

As Wendy got of Sarah's sports car after Sarah drove her back home, a wicked thought crossed Sarah's mind.

"Your cherry will be mine to take," thought Sarah, "and soon men won't interest you at all. You'll become a pure lesbian."

Madelynn got off from the bus near the edge of downtown. She walked a couple of blocks to reach the lab. It was a magnificent-looking structure with a fancy façade of intricate glass windows, red marble, and chrome. In front of it was a lawn with a corporate sign and a concrete walkway leading to its main entrance. She noticed a group of around a dozen people holding signs and protesting. Three armed guards stood above the small flight of steps leading to the main building. So much for trying to get into the lab.

Curious and wanting to know more, Madelynn walked up to one of protesters to inquire more information. "Hi, what are you guys protesting about?"

"Hecate Corp is engaging in unethical, immoral, and barbaric experimentation on animals. They need to be stopped!"

"Can you tell me more about what they're doing?"

"I don't know what they're doing exactly. But knowing that they're abusing animals is enough reason for me to protest. Young girl, if you want to know more about Hecate Corp's evil practices you can contact our local office."

The protester gave her a green flyer printed with their organization's phone number.

"We're always open to new members. If you're interesting in joining, you can call that same number."

"Thanks for the help. I'll think about the offer."

Madelynn walked about a block away, far enough from the noisy din of the protest, and sat on a metal bench. She dialed the number on her cell phone, and a woman responded shortly afterwards.

"P.A.R.F."

"Hi, my name's Madelynn and I'm a student of Franklin High School. I would like to know more about Hecate Corp's experiments on animals."

"We only know that they're doing behavioral modification experiments. Beyond that we have little information. You might have better luck calling Professor Bob Birmingham."

"Can you give me his number?"

"Sure, please wait a moment while I look it up."

"Okay."

"It's XXX-XXXX. That's the number to his office."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Madelynn called the professor's number, and by luck someone actually responded instead of a voice mail message. Professor Birmingham sounded somewhat eccentric. He was in a state of ecstasy when he talked about the behavioral modification experiments. Through the use of special chemicals and electronics, he suggested the future possibility of curing people of unhealthy drug addiction, treat psychological problems, expand possibilities of animal domestication, harmonize the behavior of wild animals with humans, help endangered animal species survive, and a lot more. As for what Hecate Corp was doing exactly, he had no further information since he's not directly involved in their research. However, he was kind enough to refer her to an ex-researcher of Hecate. Unfortunately, that turned out to be an apparent dead end when the ex-reseacher hung up immediately after Madelynn mentioned Hecate Corp's experiments.

Elena rode her sleek motorcycle down a four-lane road under the light of the half-moon. There was hardly any traffic at that time. The sky was clear and devoid of clouds, enough that the sparkle some stars can be seen. Once reaching her destination, she veered right into a parking lot of a large condominium. After parking at one of the reserved spaces, she took off her helmet and hooked it under her right arm. Giving a brief sigh, she walked towards the building and entered its lobby through the double glass doors. While riding the elevator, she stared at her own reflection on the shiny metallic doors. The image of a beautiful goth girl stared back: her white face was highlighted by the dark mascara and black eyeliner of her eyes; her lips were done in glossy dark blue; blue highlights colored parts of her raven hair that reached just to the base of her neck; a similar blue color decorated her nails; completing the look was a black leather jacket over a blue top, a black leather pleated skirt that went a little above the knees, and dark-colored high-heeled boots over fishnet stockings.

A sudden pang of guilt and regret crept into Elena. She remembered again the day she broke up with her devoted boyfriend years ago. It was a heart-breaking decision and she had cried frequently for days. There wasn't a way for her to rationalize her decision or her sudden change in her sexuality. She was certain that she had never been that way. It was all so strange. The only thing she is sure of is that this was all due to a girl who had came into her life. There was this strange, attractive aura around the girl that she couldn't put a finger on. Under Sarah's tutelage, Elena had transformed from a strictly heterosexual woman with no experience with the same sex to an eager lesbian with only sexual desire for females.

She walked to a unit whose number long ago had been etched into her memory and opened the door. Upon entering, she saw Sarah standing near one of the large glass windows with her arms crossed, facing outside. Noticing that she entered, Sarah turned around with a smile and slowly walked towards Elena, stopping a short distance from her. Elena closed the remaining distance to the girl that was several years younger than her. She initiated a greeting kiss, which was light at first, but then deepened into tongue action. The sensuous kiss was over in about two minutes.

"I love you, Sarah."

"You're on time as usual, Elena. Let's begin."

Most of the lighting in the condo were dimmed except for the spot lights illuminating the area partially enclosed by four purple leather sofas that were placed together in the shape of a square with enough distance between each other for furniture such as coffee tables to carry through. Currently the partially enclosed area was empty except for an exotic round carpet on the hardwood floor. Techno music played in the background. Sarah sat at the center of the sofa that was facing away from the windows.

She strutted around in a circle while maintaining a sultry gaze at Sarah. In several slow motions, Elena took off her black leather jacket and tossed it on the sofa. Facing Sarah directly, she writhed in a sinuous manner, running her blue lacquered-nailed hands along the smooth curves of her body. Placing her hands on her naked waist, she gyrated her hips as she gradually rotated her body in an manner that matched with the rhythm of the music. She turned again so that her butt faced in Sarah's direction. Running her hands up and down the sides of her body again, Elena turned her head around and winked at Sarah before spreading her legs and bending forward. Her hands reached back to raise the back side of her leather skirt, revealing a glimpse of her glossy, black PVC thong. She then raised her upper body back up and began removing her shiny, blue spandex top. Having practiced many times, Elena removed it in an elegant and sensual manner.

Now done to only her PVC lingerie, skirt, and high heel boots, Elena continued dancing to the music. She got close to Sarah and wiggled her ass enticingly in front her for a while before turning front without stopping the hip motion. Aroused by Elena's dancing movements, Sarah licked her lips, causing Elena to flash a knowing smile. She was glad that her performance had aroused Sarah again, as it had many times before. Slowly she unzipped her black leather skirt. It was so slow that the zipper sounds were barely noticeable. The skirt was tossed onto the same pile where her other clothing was placed. Next to come off were the high heel boots, followed by the fishnet stockings. Once they were removed, Elena's blue lacquered-nailed feet were revealed to Sarah's appraising eyes.

As the tempo of the techno music increased, so did Elena's body movements. Her hair tossed as she moved her head side-to-side and up-and-down. Sometimes it partially covered her face. She spun around, squat, raised her legs, and did all sorts of enticing motions. The PVC lingerie on her body sparkled under the illumination of the spot lights from her rapid motions. On several occasions, Elena's fingers went beneath the crotch area of her PVC thong. The partial outline of her fingers were visible as she did the action, but there was no stroking. Her other free hand went to lightly cup a breast through the PVC bra. Sarah liked the way Elena was teasing her.

Elena's erotic dancing skill was hammered into her memory through extensive training under Sarah. She had made Elena watch countless erotic dancing and stripping videos. Elena was required to learn from them and be able to mimic their dance moves while also coming up with her own style. Almost every dance exercise watched and supervised by Sarah was subjected to Sarah's critique. Unsatisfactory performance would result in punishment, which usually involved orgasm denial and temporary abstinence from sexual activities. Enforcement of the sexual deprivation punishments was simple: Elena herself enforced them by simply obeying Sarah's will. The real reason for her unwavering obedience to the mysterious teen still eluded Elena.

The techno music stopped, and Elena's dance performance ended in a sexually submissive pose. Having done this routine many times before, Elena knew what came next as Sarah rose from the center of the purple sofa and began taking off her own clothes, leaving only her red glossy PVC lingerie and high heels on. She walked towards Elena, who was submissively kneeling before her and awaiting further orders. Once Sarah got within comfortable reaching distance, she reached her right hand forward to touch Elena's chin, slowly tilting it upwards to face her.

"Get your pussy wet for me, slave."

"Yes, mistress."

Obediently, Elena inserted her hand beneath the fold of her glossy thong to lightly stroke her own pussy. Her moving knuckles caused a visible bulge on the crotch area of the underwear. Once it was thoroughly wet with sexual lubricant, she raised her moist fingers to her mouth to lick off her own wetness.

"You may begin pleasuring me."

Elena kissed Sarah's aroused pussy through her red PVC thong. That was followed by licking and more kisses, making the surface material of the thong shine even more from the added saliva. She then raised both of her hands to grasp on the waist strap of thong and slowly pulled it downward. Once it was fully off, she raised it to her lips and nose to smell and taste it. The trace of Sarah's wetness on the inner side of the thong was quickly licked off by Elena's eager tongue.

With the thong taken off, Sarah's magnificent, hairless pussy now stood directly in front of Elena's face in all its splendor. Elena's eyes subconsciously traced the contours of her love petals and the clitoris. It was glistening from natural lubricants. Pursing her lips, Elena moved her face forward to come in contact with the object of her lust. Her vision began losing focus as her lips got closer to its intended target. There was contact. Elena felt some of Sarah's moisture seeping pass her glossy blue lips. After first kiss, she engulfed it partially with her mouth and sucked on it gently. Sarah gasped at the start of increasing pleasure. Having practiced many times on Sarah and her friends in grueling sessions, Elena became an expert in the art of cunnilingus.

Elena's tongue slowly snaked out from its hiding place. It stabbed the edges of the love petals before invading part way into the warm, moist interior of Sarah's love tunnel. By now, Sarah's hands were already on her head, holding onto it like a sports ball. Through experience, Elena learned all of the subtle messages from the changes in movement and pressure of Sarah's hand on her head: they could mean anything from dissatisfaction, impatience, to enjoyment. Her tongue that was constantly going in and out of Sarah's love canal went through horizontal and vertical motions, and almost every angle in between. Sensing increased pressure on her head and face, Elena knew Sarah was about to cum. She fully engulfed Sarah's pussy and made one final stab on the clitoris with her tongue, triggering Sarah's orgasm. Elena gulped down the torrent of honey that came running through Sarah's pussy. Some of it overflowed and went along the edges of her mouth, going as far as her chin and down her neck. After Sarah's orgasm died down, Elena licked along the edges of her mouth with her tongue to reclaim the overflowed honey.

She rose back up and kissed hungrily on Sarah's red glossy lips, causing Sarah to taste her own juices. Sarah touched one of Elena's hands and guided it to her breast. Already knowing what to do, Elena squeezed Sarah's breast through the red bra. Her aching sexual need was highlighted by the intensity of her actions. The wonderful breast felt supple on her lecherous hand. Her other free hand soon joined into the action as it went to squeeze the other breast. Sarah's own hands went around below the small of Elena's back to squeeze her delicious ass, digging her red nails into the pliant flesh.

Slowly, they moved together to one of the red leather sofas and sat down next to each other. Sarah removed her bra while Elena slowly removed her PVC lingerie and tossed them aside. They were fully naked now. Reaching into a black leather hand bag on the sofa, Sarah pulled out a transparent neon blue double dildo that was attached to a black T-shaped harness. Gripping onto the straps, she slowly inserted her well-toned legs through the harness. For the last step, Sarah held on the wearer's end of the dildo and slowly inserted it into her pussy. She closed her eyes and gasped as the dildo stimulated her clitoris during the insertion. Finally, she tugged on the straps a little more before finally tightening the harness and locking it in place on her hips. This was all done under the watchful, hungry eyes of Elena, who was salivating with sexual hunger at this point. She hadn't had an orgasm in over a week since her last unsatisfactory performance for Sarah.

Elena laid backwards on the sofa and parted her legs in anticipation of receiving the pleasuring end of the strap-on.

"No, it's doggy style this time, slave."

Obediently, Elena shift her body around and got on her fours. Turning her head around, she looked at her mistress, wondering when Sarah will insert the tip of the strap-on into her pussy. The glistening wetness on her pussy was strong evidence of her sexual arousal. She needed it, and she needed it badly. Elena couldn't help but wiggle her hips slightly, hoping that it will attract Sarah's attention enough to begin the copulation as soon as possible.

Knowing that Elena was eagerly anticipating the strap-on dildo to go into her pussy turned Sara on even more. Wanting to tease Elena, she merely touch her pussy with the tip of the strap-on once, making a feint of going in. Elena mewed in disappointment and pushed her hips back in an attempt to reach the dildo. Sarah reacted by retracting the strap-on a short distance, and continued teasing her by just gently grazing its tip along the outer folds of Elena's love petals. Then, without Elena looking, Sarah suddenly thrust the strap-on dildo into Elena's pussy, causing her to make a sharp intake of air. Holding the sides of Elena's waist, she moved her hips back-and-forth slowly at first, fucking Elena's pussy at a slow tempo, pushing one half of the blue dildo into Elena' love canal and the other half into her own pussy. Sensual moaning began to fill the living room as Elena was being fucked.

Bending her upper body forward, Sarah's breasts pressed onto Elena's back as she reached her arms around to grab both of her slave's breasts and knead them like dough. She teased and pinched Elena's nipples that, along with the areolae, were painted glossy blue, matching the color of Elena's nails. Turning her head around to face Sarah, Elena pursed her lips, hoping for a kiss. Sarah was more than glad to give kiss as she rubbed Elena's blue lips with her own red lips before thrusting her tongue into her mouth to tackle the tongue within.

Eventually, the tempo of the fucking increased and Elena came. Her love juices splattered on her own and Sarah's thighs. Thrusting a few more times, Sarah's orgasm came shortly afterwards. Both of them collapsed on the sofa with their bodies entangled together. Sarah had her arms wrapped around Elena's waist and the strap-on dildo was still not pulled out yet. Turning her head around again, Elena kissed Sarah fervently to conclude the sexual session.

Stroking Elena's hair and intertwining it with her fingers playfully, Sarah issued an order to her servant. "Elena, I have a job for you..."

Madelynn was walking through a large park after walking away from a cafe. It was productive day for her pertaining to the investigation. She had a short chat with Andy, one of the ex-researchers at Hecate Pharmaceutical who was the first and currently the only former insider who was willing to talk with her. Being a minor collaborative researcher, he didn't give much useful information that she hadn't already known because he himself was kept in mostly the dark on many projects. The only new piece of information he revealed was that people were also involved as test subjects in the secretive experiments. What he emphasized repeatedly was he was fairly certain that the company was working on projects and experiments that weren't meant for the public eye and probably illegal to boot. He also told Madelynn to stop investigating, for her own safety. That warning struck Wendy as being odd, and the scant information that Andy revealed made it even more compelling to continue her investigation.

Staying in the cafe for another ten minutes in deep thought after the meeting with Madelynn, Andy was about to leave the cafe when he felt his cell phone vibrated. He took it out and noticed that it was a cryptic text message that read: "no stray sheep". His heart skipped a beat and his face grew pale. He looked around the cafe and then quickly got moving. He didn't get very far. Less than two blocks away from the cafe, Andy bumped into two tall, burly men wearing black trench coats, fedoras, and mirrored shades.

Lost in thought while walking along a path through the park that was currently devoid of people, Madelynn suddenly notice an unusual, but attractive smell. She was unable to tell where it was coming from. Soon afterwards, she began feeling drowsy. It got to a point where she had to find a bench to rest. She quickly feel asleep. Elena walked up to Madelynn's sleeping form from behind the cover of some bushes and smiled...

12