Brainy Teen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelynn looked around and saw that the purple leather sofas were most obvious places to sit on. She sat on the one the faced the window. As Elena walked away to the kitchen, Madelynn found herself staring unconsciously at her ass that seemed as if it was about to burst out her tight leather pants. The goth girl came back later holding two glasses. One was filled with a red liquid and another a blue liquid. The cups were placed on a weird-looking glass coffee table.

"Red or blue, take your pick."

The teen girl slowly reached for the glass with the red liquid, but Elena quickly reached for it and pulled it away. She had to get the blue-colored drink now. Madelynn held the glass and looked at it, wondering what constituted the drink.

"Drink it."

Madelynn held the glass to her lips, but hesitated.

"Don't worry, it's not poisonous."

The cold glass was shaking slightly in the teen girl's hand.

"Drink it now." Elena placed emphasis on the last word.

Closing her eyes, Madelynn gulped from the glass several times before putting the glass back down on the table. Nothing happened at first. But later her vision was getting blurry and she rubbed her eyes. She was starting to see double images of Elena drinking from the red glass.

"You put something in..."

The last thing she saw before she went unconscious was Elena walking towards her. When Madelynn opened her eyes, she found herself tied with black leather cuffs to the four posts of a large bed in spread-eagle fashion. She struggled against her bonds but to no avail. Adding to her surprise was that her clothes were completely gone from her body.

Elena casually walked into the spacious bedroom. "You're finally awake. Time for the fun to begin!"

"What's going on?! Let me go!!" exclaimed Madelynn as she struggled some more.

The goth girl began taking off her own clothes, starting with the black leather jacket, followed by the metallic blue top, and finally the black leather pants. She now had only her glossy black PVC bra, matching thong, and shiny black high heels on. While looking at the teen girl seductively, she ran her hands alongside her own body and traced its sexy curves.

To her shock, Madelynn realized that she was feeling some sexual arousal from looking at Elena dressed in the exotic black lingerie. She couldn't help by follow the movements of Elena's hands as they moved along the surface of her body.

"What's going with me? Why am I looking at her in that way?" thought Madelynn worriedly.

"You want me, don't you? I know you do," said Elena as she began walking closer to her bound victim.

Madelynn shook her head in denial of what Elena had just said. The goth girl eventually got in the bed with her legs astride Madelynn's young body. She got on her fours and looked downward at the teen girl seductively for several moments before lowering her glossy blue lips to meet Madelynn's. Not wanting this, Madelynn turned her head to the side in a futile attempt to avoid the impending kiss. Elena would've none of that so she held onto Madelynn's head with both hands at force it back in place. The teen girl found herself staring back into the lecherous eyes of the goth girl.

When the blue lips touched hers, Madelynn kept her lips as tightly closed as possible. She had seen how people kiss and didn't want to have the kiss go beyond the lips. Elena simply brushed her lips side-to-side along Madelynn's smooth, wet lips before engaging in the forced lip lock. To take the kiss further, she had to get her tongue inside the teen girl's mouth, so she brushed the tip along Madelynn's lips and nudged them, signaling to Madelynn of her intent, but Madelynn keep her mouth shut. She had no desire to French kiss a girl, let alone do a regular kiss with one.

"Open your lips," whispered Elena. "Open them now." When Madelynn didn't respond, she pinched her nipple, causing her to gasp in surprise of the sudden pressure she felt.

Madelynn's lips parted during the gasp. It was the opening that Elena was expecting and she dove right into it with her tongue to initiate the deep kiss. The teen girl could only give a muffled cry of protest when she felt Elena's tongue exploring the corners of her mouth. She had never felt so disgusted before. Her attempt to move her face away was stopped by the goth girl's hands pressing on her face.

During the kiss, Madelynn could only writhe and squirm helplessly as Elena pressed her body onto hers. Even though she considered herself strictly heterosexual, Madelynn found herself noticing the warmth of Elena's body and the feeling of her smooth skin. When Elena released her hands from her head and began lightly caressing her neck, shoulders, and arms, Madelynn unexpectedly reacted to the touches. Those gentle actions gave her warm, fuzzy feelings. To her horror, her pussy began to tingle.

"What's going on? Why am I reacting to her touches?" thought Madelynn.

She closed her eyes, hoping that it was just a bad dream, but it only served to amplify what Madelynn felt. Trying to think of other things didn't work either. Whenever she thought of the guy that she liked or herself riding a unicorn across a meadow, the current overpowering feelings caused by the physical stimulation of her body would always bring her back to the reality of her situation.

Once the long kiss was over, Madelynn reopened her eyes. She looked at Elena's face above her worriedly, wondering what other perverse things that she might do to her. Responding to the teen's girl expression with a smirk, Elena moved one hand downward to cup Madelynn's pussy. That sudden touch of her private area caused Madelynn to gasp and open her eyes wide in surprise.

"No, not there!"

Ignoring her pleas, Elena rubbed Madelynn's pussy for a bit before gently putting two blue lacquered-nailed fingers into the hole. Slowly and expertly, the goth girl pleasured the teen girl's love box, whose arousal level was increasing every moment. Her lips then moved down to Madelynn's breast. Targeting the closest nipple, she parted her sweet, glossy blue lips and clamped down on the rigid point, causing Madelynn to make another sharp gasp. Elena held the breast she was currently sucking on in place with her free hand.

"Uhhhh... Uhhh..."

Feelings Madelynn never knew she had came flooding into her body. Even though she didn't like what Elena was doing to her, it was hard for her to deny the pleasure that she felt from the sexual actions. Juices flowed from Madelynn's pussy in copious amounts now, and Elena withdrew her fingers to taste them with her mouth.

"MMmmmmmmm... You taste better than I've imagined. Ever tasted your own pussy before?"

The bound girl shook her head.

"Here, have a taste then," said the goth girl as she raised her fingers that were wet with female juices to Madelynn's lips.

"No..."

She was going taste it anyway regardless of whether or not she wanted to. Before Madelynn knew it Elena's fingers were shoved into her mouth, staying there for several moments before they were pulled out. The teen girl had just tasted her own pussy for the first time and she could only mew in shock.

Elena now had both of her hands of Madelynn's breasts, squeezing them, licking them, sucking them, and basically giving them full sexual treatment. The teen girl's cries of protest were now mixed with some cries of pleasure. She didn't know why she was feeling this way towards the goth girl.

The warm breasts of the teen girl felt great when Elena snuggled her face between them. Once she had her fill of the two mounds, She ran her tongue in the crevice between them before dragging it down in a squiggly wet trail to her belly and finally reaching to her crotch, crawling backward on her fours gradually in the large bed in the process. Her lips remained stationary for a moment as she looked at the frightened and confused teen.

"No, no, no..." repeated Madelynn in protest. She didn't want her first sexual experience to be with a girl. She didn't want this. Even though her pussy was dripping with anticipation, she kept denying the reactions of her body. Her eyes could only stared helplessly in despair as Elena lowered her lips to kiss Madelynn's pussy. She nibbled and sucked on the gorgeous petals. Her tongue soon went into the love canal that was now well lubricated with female wetness. Madelynn didn't know what was happening to herself, but her cries of protest now seem to all turn into cries of pleasure as Elena worked her mouth and tongue with rapid speed. The goth girl hand's ran up and down along Madelynn's smooth thighs before heading over to her ass, gripping it tightly. Her blue-lacquered nails dug in slightly, creating depressions on the skin.

"Uhhh... Uhhh... Ahhh... Ohhhh..."

The wonderful new feelings that Madelynn felt gave her such pleasure that she arched her back, raising a part of her upper body a short distance from the bed. She was panting from all the sexual attention she was receiving. Her body was fully worked up. Just when she thought she was about the cum, the source of pleasure stopped abruptly. Groaning in disappointment, Madelynn arched her head forward to see what had happened.

Elena's lips was away from the teen girl's pussy. She looked at Madelynn with a mischievous smile on her face. "Do you want me to continue?"

Her first impulse was to say "yes", but that would mean she was consenting to this. It was a torturous decision for her. On one hand she needed release badly, but on the other hand she didn't want Elena to be the one who would give it, especially since because Elena was blackmailing her and she's also a girl. Eventually, Madelynn caved into her own sexual need and she whispered a hoarse "yes".

"I'm glad to hear that."

The leather cuffs that bound Madelynn to the bed were loosened and taken off. Madelynn looked at the door quickly realized that she could run away now. However, for some reason Madelynn found it hard to escape. Physically, she was free, but mentally she found that couldn't bring herself to run. There was this strange magnetism surrounding Elena and what the she was doing to her. It was something beyond the blackmail that she couldn't put a finger on. But her rational thought didn't continue any further when the need for an orgasm overtook her mind again.

Elena dove back on Madelynn's pussy again, sending her to great heights of pleasure. Madelynn's now freed hands gripped tightly on the blue satin bed sheet. Soon a powerful orgasm surged through her young body, accompanied by a loud cry of release. Her toes curled and her thighs tightened around Elena's head as the orgasm continued.

Panting heavily after the orgasm, it dawned on Madelynn of what had just happened, she just had sex with a girl, something she could never have imagined herself ever doing. Why had she enjoyed it? It must be something in the drink. "She must've done something with me just like what Sarah had probably done with Wendy."

"So how was it?"

"I didn't like any of it!"

"Are you sure?"

Elena turned on the monitor of her computer. With a few mouse clicks, she played back what the hidden cameras had recorded to Madelynn. The high resolution cameras had captured everything in great detail. Because the action was recorded from many angles, almost nothing was left out. Even though she was tied to the bed, the erotic moans and writhing from Madelynn gave the appearance she was engaging in a consensual, kinky bondage play with Elena. With some selective editing, it would leave no doubt to the viewers that Madelynn was into lesbian bondage sex.

"What?! You've recorded this too!"

"Yes, and we're going to spend many more nights together in the future."

"I thought it was just for tonight!"

"Of course not, silly! Why would I want to let a sexy minx like you go so easily?"

"Is it about my investigation? I'll promise to stop investigating if you don't release those pictures and the video!"

"It's beyond that, Madelynn. You're were chosen."

"Chosen?!"

"Yes, for your beauty and innocence, among other things. Anyway, that's it for tonight. Clean yourself and dress back up in your clothes. I'll give you a ride home."

Once she got herself dressed, Madelynn walked somberly out of the bedroom to the exit. Just when Madelynn thought it couldn't get any worse, Elena handed her a bag. "Here take this."

Madelynn peered inside the purple bag, but everything inside was wrapped in additional dark-colored packaging. "What's in it?"

"Lingerie, cosmetics, and an instructional video for putting them on. I want you to look pretty the next time we meet."

Madelynn realized that her situation was bleaker than she initially thought. Not only did she have to engage in more sexual activities with Elena in the future, she also had to be subjected to Elena's other perverted demands.

12