Brainy Teen Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena was very delighted at Madelynn's apparent burst of erotic enthusiasm. She pushed Madelynn down in the bed without breaking the passionate soul kiss. The black latex bed sheet invoked pleasurable sensations on Madelynn's skin. Cupping one breast through smooth latex corset, Elena's metallic blue nails clenched together to create soft depressions on the slick rubber surface of Madelynn's dress. After tightening her grip, she rotated the breast in slow revolutions, sending small waves of pleasure to Madelynn's nervous system. The teen girl's purple lips formed into a rounded shape when Elena gave her breast a tighter squeezing. Eager to devour the moan that came out, Elena cocked her head sideways and formed another oral union with Madelynn. Their glossy painted lips locked together in a water tight seal, preventing any saliva from escaping. Madelynn had no choice but to drink Elena's saliva that flowed into her mouth.

Not losing sight of the goal, Elena parted the center slit of Madelynn's skirt using her free hand, parted the knees, and gently ran her hands along the teen girl's milky white thighs, savoring their intrinsic sexiness. Using two fingers, she teased Madelynn's clit through the PVC fabric of the purple thong. Madelynn tilted her head backwards and gasped when Elena applied pressure more pressure with her fingers to pinch her clit. Though Madelynn felt relieved that her sexual cravings had been reduced, she couldn't stop her own gradual arousal, so it was a simple matter for Elena to persist with stimulating Madelynn's clit until Madelynn was wet with lust.

Throughout the long make-out session, there was a change in Elena that Madelynn noticed: her actions were less rough and her voice was softer. Was Elena becoming nicer to her? That theory was dropped shortly after she heard the sound of high heels approaching the direction of the bed. Raising her head slightly, Madelynn recognized the two faces of the approaching women.

"Mistress, we are ready," said Patricia and Emily in unison.

"Good. Now teach this stuck-up bitch a lesson in lust. Her pussy seems to be having a hard time getting itself wet."

"Yes, Mistress," said the two women in unison.

"But I am wet!"

"Silence, slut!" Elena slapped Madelynn's cheek, giving the teen girl an unexpected jolt of excitement. "You're not as wet as you should be! You should be brimming with lust every time you're being pleasured by women!"

As usual, Elena's assistants were dressed in exotic lingerie. Even in her state of reduced lust, Madelynn's eyes wandered boldly on the sexy bodies of the two women, appraising them without forethought.

Patricia had her long and straight raven hair tied back in to two braided pigtails, with each pigtail ending with a small blue ribbon. Her bra and panties were made from countless cyan and black latex flowers interconnected together with hidden thread. Small imitation gemstones at the center of each flower gave the lingerie a sparkly appearance with every movement of Patricia's body. Complementing the lingerie were silver chain bracelets and a silver choker necklace made from alternating links of onyx and topaz. Hanging conspicuously from her belly ring was a rather large aquamarine jewel in the shape of a tear drop. Her feet stood on black opened toed high heels, each with small flowers in the front and back.

Emily was equally dazzling with her red hair tied into a bun and two braids on each side. Going on a metallic theme, the entirety of her outfit and jewelry was of metal. Her highly reflective bullet bra and C-string thong were made from interwoven chrome scales and springy metal. The wear was accompanied by chrome-plated jewelry: armlets, bracelets, a belly chain, a flowery navel jewelry, button earrings, and an anklet. She walked on strappy chrome high heel mules. Each of her steps would cause her whole outfit to glint like sparkles of the ocean waves. On her right hand was a rather large glass pitcher with strange colorful objects floating in a clear, syrup-like fluid medium. When Madelynn looked more closely, she realized that the floating objects were actually sex toys.

Elena ceased kissing Madelynn's lips and stood on her knees astride Madelynn's hips. She asked, "I'm going to ask you one more time, Madelynn: are you certain that you want to stay here with me and instead of moving away with your mother?"

"Yes, I'm certain that I want to stay here with you. There's so much that I don't want to part away from."

"I'm glad you chose to stay here with me, slut," said Elena as she leaned downward, grasped Madelynn's chin roughly, and gave her a sloppy and brief kiss. "We were meant to be together."

"I will never fall for you nor will I become like you," Madelynn inwardly vowed as she responded back a lavish kiss of her own.

Elena got off the bed and let her two assistants do their thing. Patricia and Emily slowly walked up to side of the bed like two predators. Madelynn's eyes shifted left and right in both fearful and excited anticipation of the sexual possibilities. She could feel the heat emanating from their bodies as they got into the bed right next to her. In gentle motions, they each licked one of Madelynn's cheeks. Each gentle brush of the tongue was accompanied by warm breath that tickled her facial skin. They soon moved on to her ears, tickling each earlobe with the tips of their tongues before gently sucking on it. Madelynn's eyes closed shut and a sensual gasp escaped from her mouth.

Resting their hands on Madelynn's black latex-encased breasts, Patricia and Emily each gave the teen girl a caress and light squeeze before sliding the palms of their hands downward along the sleek material of the corset. Intermittently, their fingers would go through between the laces of Madelynn's corset to directly touch her skin. After going through some pleats and ruffles of the dress's long skirt, they slipped their fingers between the front slit of the skirt and groped the teen girl's supple thighs. Madelynn instinctively squirmed at their incessant touching and groping. Ignoring her response, Patricia and Emily continue on with their assault, slipping their fingers beneath the folds of her purple thong and touching the bulging clitoris directly with their manicured nails. Elena's previous stimulation of Madelynn's clit had already made it wet, but actions of the two women had made it even more so. They stopped before Madelynn reached her peak. Juices flowed copiously down her thighs. Patricia and Emily both tasted the sexual lubricant that got on their fingers.

"Direct us, Mistress," they whispered huskily into Madelynn's ears.

"Elena, am I supposed to..." asked Madelynn as her face was being licked ravenously on both cheeks.

"Madelynn, you heard them. Be their mistress. Order them around."

"Will they do anything I ask of them?"

"Yes."

"You two, continue what you were doing. Make me cum."

Elena shook her head. "Sorry, Maddy, that's not allowed. It would be detrimental to your training if I allow you to orgasm to early."

Madelynn whimpered at Elena's denial of her orgasm. If she can't be allowed to orgasm, then she shouldn't let herself be sexually stimulated, Madelynn decided.

"Get off of me!" Madelynn ordered, causing Patricia and Emily to quickly retract.

After getting off of the circular bed, Madelynn gave her next order, "I want you two to kiss each other."

There was brief, but strong eye contact before Patricia and Emily embraced passionately. Patricia's glossy aquamarine lips came in contact against Emily's lilac-painted lips in fiery passion. The latex flowers and chrome scales of their bras rustled upon the mashing contact of their breasts. Soon, the lip lock became a fervent open mouth kiss. The wavy motions of their tongues forced some saliva to trickle from their bottom lips.

"Fuckin' lesbian sluts! You worthless whores can't get your hands off of each other," said Madelynn in a derogatory tone.

The kissing pair only murmured in response.

"Enough! Patricia, I want you to grab a double dildo and suck on it! Emily, your mouth goes on the other end!"

"Which one, Mistress?"

"The black-colored one!"

Patricia dipped her hands into the transparent, honey-like fluid of the glass pitcher. When she pulled her hand out with the dildo, a large amount of the thick lubricant was also taken out. Not worrying at all about the fluid dripping on to her thighs and the bed sheet, Patricia began sucking on the slick black dildo greedily while holding up the smooth surface of one end. Emily wasted no time in putting the other end in her mouth. They were both slurping it like a popsicle.

"So the liquid is just some sort of edible oil," Madelynn thought. "There should be no harm in me trying some of it."

Madelynn lowered her right hand into the pitcher and retrieved a translucent purple dildo. The thick lubricant felt strangely soothing on her hands. When she put the lubricated dildo close to her lips, she could smell a pleasant fragrant aroma. The attractive smell made it even easier for her to insert the silicone toy into her mouth, between her glossy purple lips. She slurped on lubricating fluid, savoring it's every delicious drop. Somehow, this triggered Madelynn's memory of performing oral sex on Elena several nights ago under the moon. Elena smiled when Madelynn willingly and unknowingly consumed the potent aphrodisiac that's mixed in with the lubricant.

Once the teen girl pulled the dildo out from her mouth, she ordered Patricia and Emily to perform mammary intercourse on the black double-ended phallus. "Now each of you rub the double dildo between your breasts. Moan like whores while you're at it. If you don't moan loud enough, then I'll spank your asses until they're beet red."

Madelynn's plan of standing a distance from the action to prevent direct sexual stimulation on her body seemed to be working. But gradually she felt her composure wavering. She found her eyes focusing on Patricia's naked DD breasts. The latex flower bra was loosened and now hanging on a single flimsy strap. Patricia squeezed her breasts tightly, clenching them like dough with her glistening aquamarine nails. One half of the slick long dildo ran between her boobs rapidly in a reciprocating motion, pushing up clear sticky lubricant with each stroke. More often than not, Patricia's lips kissed the tip of the toy and sucked on it when it was within range.

While gazing into the endless abyss of her partner's green eyes, Emily's actions with the double dong mirrored the woman across from her. Her bent knees were touching Patricia's. The flexible double dildo squeaked when it was bent and relaxed continuously from a U shape. Pairs of hardened extended nipples jousted together intimately. Their wet tongues extended from their partially opened mouths into the air to brush against each other ever so slightly. With one flipping motion, they swapped the ends of the dildo and tasted their partner's saliva on the silicone toy.

"What's going on? Why is my body feeling so hot?"

The sight of the two women pleasuring a double dildo was arousing Madelynn beyond her modest expectation, and she rubbed her thighs together in a futile attempt to relieve the sexual tension. Madelynn's legs seemed to walk on their own as they carried her closer to the erotic action. Her hands slowly raise to reach for the sensual vixens.

"No!" Madelynn silently objected to the inferno growing in her body.

She stood still, winning the fight against the erotic desires that raged inside of her for the moment.

"Slaves, it's time for you to do something else," said Madelynn authoritatively.

Moving to the edge of the bed, the teenage dominatrix shoved Patricia down on her back.

"Patricia, take off your thong."

With one end of the dildo still in Emily's mouth, Madelynn roughly grabbed Emily's red hair and forced her downward until the other end of the dildo came in contact with Patricia's pussy. In and out the black dildo went between Patricia's pussy and Emily's mouth. Madelynn suddenly realized she was close to the action, but she was unable to bring herself away from it. Her clit was throbbing wildly. Her eyes focused on the wet lower lips that were spread far apart by the shaft of black silicone. When Patricia raised her legs up high while putting her knees close to her chest, Madelynn found her eyes going along the length of the sexy legs before stopping at the glossy black high heels that were now at her eye level.

The teen girl's body was trembling. "Ugghhh... I can't stand it anymore!"

Madelynn clambered into the bed and took Emily's position after pushing her away. Her shiny purple lips enveloped the latex phallus that Emily had just deep-throated. She placed one hand on the dildo and another hand on Patricia's thigh, almost piercing the skin with her blue nails.

"Emily, lick my pussy. You may pleasure yourself while you're doing it," said Madelynn during the brief pause in the action.

On her fours, Emily crawled behind Madelynn. Grabbing the lower hem of the full-length pleated latex skirt, she raised it up and over her head. Groping around in the darkness, she eventually found and held onto Madelynn's ass cheeks. Emily licked the sliver of purple PVC fabric between the two rounded masses, sending shivers up Madelynn's spine. Once she had deposited enough saliva on Madelynn's ass, she used several fingers to pull aside the thong before tonguing the wet love box. With her tongue probing deep into her love canal as if trying to reach the uterus, Emily's mouth completely enveloped Madelynn's nether lips.

When Madelynn orgasmed, she remained sexually unsatisfied. With lust still crowding out all logic in her mind, she told Patricia and Emily to get into a daisy chain position. Madelynn held onto Emily's splayed thighs and licked hungrily on her pussy. Between Madelynn's thighs was Patricia, who eagerly lapped the teenage mistress' cunt with great enthusiasm. Licking Patricia's pussy was Emily, who did it with no less enthusiasm than Patricia. Almost automatically, Madelynn's right hand went for one of Emily's large breasts and kneaded it desperately. Emily's ass was massaged as well.

A chorus of gasps, moans, and mews emanated from trio of females on the circular bed. Their bodies were slick with clear lubricating fluid when Elena emptied the whole pitcher of it onto them. The powerful aphrodisiacs kept their arousal levels on a constant high, impelling them to desire orgasm after orgasm. Under Elena's orders, Patricia and Emily broke from the sexual triangle, leaving Madelynn sexually hungry. The latex flowers near the bed squirted an invisible gas over Madelynn. Exhausted from her many orgasms, she had no idea was happening to her as the gas gradually put her to sleep. As she gradually drifted off to drug-induced slumber, Elena whispered statements repeatedly into her ear.

"Madelynn, you're an insatiable lesbian slut. You enjoy dominating women. You want to go after your mother, Wendy, and all other sexy girls you know in school. Straight, lesbian, or bisexual, you want to rule them all."

"No..."

"You definitely want to because you're a slut that constantly desires sex and dominance. You want to put every sexy female under your control and turn them into your lesbian sex slaves."

"No..."

"Don't deny yourself. Embrace your true lesbian desires."

"I can't..."

"Yes, you can. Believe in yourself. Believe what your pussy tells you."

Elena gave Madelynn a kiss on the lips before letting her assistants put her in a gurney. They wheeled her out of the room into a large elevator. The LED indicators counted downward until it stopped at B4. With a hiss, the elevator doors opened and they were greeted by a drab concrete-walled room. Security cameras hung from several corners. Directly in front of them was a huge steel door. Elena swiped her ID card through a slot, causing the huge steel to retract sideways into the wall. In the next room were several doors. She placed her eyes in front of a retina scanner. A red error message popped up in the LCD display, accompanied by a continuous beeping sound.

"What the fuck?!"

She looked at the security camera and shouted, "Hey, you know who I am! Open up!"

When nothing happened, she looked at Patricia and Emily, as if they would provide some answer. They only shrugged.

"Uhhh... What's going on?" Madelynn slowly rose from the bed half-awake while rubbing her eyes.

Elena pulled out small canister and sprayed sleeping gas on her face, causing Madelynn to drift back to sleep.

The door finally opened, and Elena gave a sigh of relief. Carrying the unconscious cargo, they walked into the area where few people ever see. Men and women in lab coats walked about. A blonde woman wearing military fatigues and holding a M16 rifle patrolled the hallways. Unconscious women and girls on gurneys waited outside several rooms in queues. Elena's party arrived at a huge metallic room with countless machines and strange devices. Central to all this was a giant, monstrous contraption at the center of the room. In the middle was a padded table that looked like a giant inverted pill bug. Segmented hoses and thick wires connected to its base. Surrounding the table was a plethora of intricate electromechanical modules with jointed robotic arms and tentacles protruding from them. Clear tubes with blue and pink fluids ran through the modules. Standing above all this in an imposing manner was a gigantic machine resembling a huge jelly fish.

Patricia and Emily lifted Madelynn from the gurney and gently placed her on the padded table. After applying the metal braces and shackles, they left the room, leaving the teen girl at the mercy of the machines that were slowing humming to life.