Brainy Teen Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I say anything while I was asleep?" Wendy asked when she tried to recall what had occurred earlier in her "dream".

"You were mumbling. I had no idea what you were saying."

"I think was talking with you, but I don't remember what we're talking about."

"Dreams often don't make sense, Wendy. You don't have to worry about it."

"Sarah, I forgot to ask..."

"What is it?"

"What if I want to talk to the real Sarah? What's the signal?"

Sarah took off her own necklace. "That's the signal. If you want to go out of your lesbian mode, do the same."

"Okay." Wendy took off her necklace.

"But don't do it too often. It will affect your performance. The longer you're out of your lesbian persona, the more your heterosexual self would come back. You don't want Lauren to notice that, do you?"

"No, definitely not. So, I have to put it on all the time?"

"Exactly. I'll wear my as often as I need to, for your sake."

Wendy stared at the double Venus symbols of the necklace in her palms doubtfully.

"Put it back on, Wendy. Are you giving up now?"

"No, I just wanted take a break."

"I told you before that you have to be a lesbian all the time. Don't make me do all the work. Now I'm going to put my necklace back on and become Sarah the Lesbian. Put yours back on."

"Okay."

Wendy put the Sapphic necklace back on around her neck.

"What are you?"

"Wendy, the Lesbian."

"Good, and keep thinking that you're a lesbian. Now, I'm going give you a pop quiz. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Who's your love interest?"

"Da-, I mean Lauren!"

"What do you want: cock or pussy?"

"Pussy," Wendy replied after brief hesitation.

"Who's hotter: Daniel or Lauren?"

There was some hesitation before Wendy answered, "Lauren!"

"Good, but you were kind of slow. A real lesbian would answer that quickly."

Wendy became disappointed, but knew she had to play along. "But I am a real lesbian!"

"You keep saying that, but you never provide proof. You only do what I tell you to. You're just a straight girl who reads from a lesbian script."

Sarah's eyes pointed at the lesbian magazine on the glass table again, like she did half-an-hour before. An idea sparked in Wendy's mind. Wendy, still naked, got up from the carpet and walked to the glass table to pick up the lesbian magazine. Wendy flipped it to a page with a raven-haired woman in black latex lingerie spreading her pussy lips wide for her kneeling blonde female partner to lick.

"These two chicks are hot! I want to have sex with them!"

Wendy looked at Sarah and was glad that there was a smile of approval, but Wendy realized she could do more. Sarah's eyes pointed at the neon-pink dildo that had just been recently used. Wendy had another idea. She picked the pink gyrating dildo and pressed it against her pussy, then turned it on.

"Uhhhh... Uhhh... I want to fuck these girls soooo bad..." Wendy said between moans as she continued playing herself with the dildo.

Sarah took off her Sapphic necklace and clapped. "Good job, Wendy. I think you're getting it."

When Wendy stopped her masturbation to take off her own necklace, Sarah stopped her. "Don't take it off Wendy, except when you really need to talk to me as a straight girl. You must be Wendy the Lesbian all the time until you've achieved your goal."

A catchy tune played on Sarah's smartphone.

"Keep at what you're doing. I need to talk to my maid for a few minutes."

After getting herself fully dressed, Sarah left Wendy alone in the living room.

"OOhhh... Uhhhh..."

Wendy squeezed her breasts. She was trying to her best to be a lesbian. It was necessary for her goal, she kept telling herself as she focused on the erotic photos of the magazine. Soon, Wendy came. She dropped the magazine and dildo.

"Sarah's right. I can't just be following a script. I need to think on my own. No wonder Lauren, Cynthia, and Madelynn thought I was just putting on an act. I wasn't being convincing enough."

While waiting for Sarah, Wendy's eyes scanned idly around the room. A blue-striped computer printout beneath a wooden desk caught her eye. She hadn't noticed it before. The way the printout was oriented made it stand out from among the neat and orderly arrangement of most items in the room. Curious, Wendy walked over to the desk and kneeled down to pick up the printout.

"Sarah's grades!"

Wendy knew it was wrong to look at private information such as another person's grades, but her curiosity and the excuse of "worrying about her friend" made her examine it. Wendy gasped. Sarah's grades for some classes were dropping. "It's probably because of the time she's spending with me that's causing her grades to go down," Wendy thought.

"I can't disappoint Sarah. She's already sacrificing a lot for me." Wendy suddenly felt a renewed sense of determination. She had no idea that the printout of Sarah's current grades was a fake. Slowly, Wendy placed the piece paper back on the spot where she had found it. She dressed back in her clothes while thinking about the whole situation.

When Sarah walked back in, Wendy got up from the sofa and stared at Sarah solemnly. Wendy wore her Sapphic necklace openly. She took a deep breath then walked over to Sarah. Without warning, Wendy embraced and kissed Sarah deeply.

"Wen-- Mmmmmpphfff..."

The passionate lip lock lasted over five seconds.

"What was that about?"

"Sarah, can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it, Wendy?"

"Can you promise me not to sacrifice too much for me?"

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because..."

Sarah intentionally looked over to the spot on the floor where she had "accidentally" dropped her report card. She broke off from Wendy's embrace to pick it up.

"You saw this."

"I didn't mean to..."

"Wendy, it's alright."

"No, it's not. It feels wrong. Even if I get Daniel to fall in love with me, I won't be happy."

With her back facing Wendy, Sarah smiled slightly in triumph.

"I can promise you that, but you need to promise me something in return. Can you do that?"

"Of course, Sarah."

"Promise me you'll never give up on your goal."

"Yes, Sara, I can promise you that."

"Good, then we're all happy." Sarah smiled. "I'll have to spend less time with you, but that doesn't mean you get to slack off!"

"I won't slack off Sarah, I promise."

"Keep your phone on all the time. You'll get text messages on your new assignments."

"Okay, Sarah."

She looked at the clock. Second period classes were about to end.

"Wendy, I don't mean to be strict, but you did something wrong."

"What?"

"Whenever you have the necklace on, you should never mention about Daniel in that way."

"Oh, sorry. I forgot about it."

"Just don't make that mistake ever again. Lesbians never think about guys."

During lunch period, Wendy sat at the usual table in the cafeteria. Melanie, Katherine, and Rebecca were at the table. Only Sarah was missing.

"Where's Sarah," Wendy asked after sipping briefly from the milk carton.

"She had something important to do," Rebecca answered.

"Oh, so that's why she didn't respond to my text messages," Wendy thought.

"Wendy, I heard you went to the night club and danced with Lauren," Rebecca said suddenly.

The memories of what she had done with Lauren flooded into Wendy's mind.

"Yeah, and I had a great time."

Katherine feigned confusion, "I thought Wendy was Sarah's girl."

"She is, but that doesn't mean she can't dance with other people. It's not what you think, Kathy," Rebecca replied with a bit of seriousness.

"It's not? But Lauren told me you were touching her all over." Katherine gesticulated with closed eyes in an erotic manner.

"Oh, Wendy, why are you touching me down there?!" Katherine pretended to be Lauren and imagined the event.

Wendy's face reddened. "It's not what you think!"

"Kathy's spinning the story, like she always does. Don't worry, Wendy. We all know you love Sarah only."

"And if you ever cheat on Sarah..." A comical serious look appeared on Katherine's face. She raised her spork and stabbed a meatball in a dramatic manner. Juices spurted out.

Wendy spun the spaghetti around her spork nervously.

After the last bell of the school day rang, Wendy went to meet with Madelynn at her locker. At a distance, Wendy noticed Lauren was standing next to Madelynn. There was a serious atmosphere in their conversation. What were they talking about? By the time Wendy reached Madelynn's locker, Lauren had already walked away.

"Hey, Wendy."

They walked home together. At the red light on the second block from school, Madelynn asked, "Do you have time this afternoon?"

"For the treatment?"

"Yes, we need to start early." Madelynn planted a surprise kiss on Wendy's cheek.

"Maddy, Sarah might see us!"

"She had left ahead of us in her car. Don't worry."

Madelynn held Wendy's hand and didn't stop holding it until they arrived at Madelynn's home.

"If Sarah ever sees us being so close..."

"It's easy to explain it to her. We're just best friends."

They sat together in the living room sofa.

"Ever since I first realize I was a lesbian, I've been thinking about you, Wendy."

If it weren't for the reason that it was for her "treatment", Wendy would've taken that statement seriously, and for a brief moment, she almost did.

Madelynn held a hand to Wendy's cheek. "Have you been thinking about me lately?"

Step it up... Be a 100% real lesbian...

Sarah's important words bounced in Wendy's head for several moments.

Wendy touched the hand that held her cheek.

"Yes, I have, Maddy." Wendy directed her eyes at her friend's cleavage. The purple leather tube top strained against Madelynn's breasts.

Wendy's focus was interrupted when Madelynn retracted her hand from Wendy's face and took off her black leather jacket, revealing more of her tube top and smooth, naked arms. She thrust her chest outwards to let Wendy see her cleavage better.

"Are mine bigger or Sarah's?" Madelynn asked as she moved her chest closer to Wendy's face while standing on her knees.

"They're... about the same size."

Madelynn expressed a slight disappointed look. In another series of quick motions, she unbuckled her studded belt and unzipped the fly of her black leather pants, revealing her electric purple PVC thong. The pants slowly slid a few inches down her curvaceous hips.

Wendy's eyes shifted to Madelynn's crotch. In a surprise move, Madelynn moved herself against Wendy's body and pushed her down in the sofa. Wendy could feel the warmth of her friend's body and the faint perfume. Madelynn's glossy purple lips moved very close to her face. She could feel her warm breath. Just when she thought a kiss was imminent, Madelynn shifted her lips to her cheek. Madelynn's tongue exited briefly to give the facial skin a quick lick.

"I don't want to lose you, Wendy," whispered Madelynn into Wendy's ear. It sounded so genuine to Wendy that it was difficult for her to dismiss it as just pretending.

"You won't lose me," Wendy replied as she touched the skin below the nape of Madelynn's neck and slid downwards along Madelynn's back, going across warm skin and leather. Right before Wendy was about to touch her friend's ass, she was stopped.

"That's it for today," Madelynn announced as she suddenly stood up.

Wendy thought about Madelynn's actions. "What was she doing? It's like she's teasing me, daring me to go further with her, but not letting me at the same time. Maybe Lauren had coached her on what to do, just like Sarah had coach me. I must take the lead soon or else Lauren would have me under her leash."

Back at Wendy's home, while Wendy was doing her homework, she received an instant message from Sarah. It read: "check email."

Wendy read the email on her computer.

Wendy, if you're really a lesbian, you should be able to get off from watching these videos. The link and password are in the attachment. -Love, Sarah

Right below the text was an image of Sarah touching her pendant. Without that image, Wendy would've read the message differently. The image was the signal and reminder for Wendy to be a lesbian who had no interest in Daniel.

It was a lesbian porn site. After entering the user name and password, Wendy clicked on the first video in the beginner's section. For some reason the videos were locked except for the first one.

Samantha was the first to appear. Instantly, Wendy recognized her.

She was on fours in a blue circular bed. The backdrop was white. She wore black satin lingerie. Around her neck dangled a Sapphic themed necklace. It looked exactly like the one Wendy was currently wearing. The bed or the camera was rotating. It was hard to tell which one was actually moving.

"Do you want me?" asked Samantha through glossy red lips.

"Do you want to fuck me?" The view repeatedly changed back and forth from her full face to a close up of her lips.

The camera quickly zoomed in to and out from Samantha's pussy.

"I'm for girls only, for girls who love other girls."

"Are you a girl who loves another girl?"

Wendy instinctively answered "yes" to all of the questions in her head.

Alice appeared on screen.

"Yes, I want you." The camera zoomed into Alice's shiny pink lips.

"Yes, I want to fuck you."

"Yes, I'm a girl who loves another girl."

The camera panned to the Sapphic necklace on the purple velvet-covered table.

Samantha's face filled the entire screen. "Are you a lesbian?" she asked.

"Yes," Alice answered. The camera zoomed to Alice's lips as the word was repeated with the loudness increasing after each repetition.

"Then wear that necklace," said Samantha with a dominant tone.

Pink-nailed fingers picked up the Sapphic necklace. Bright lights made the necklace glitter brilliantly. Alice smiled as she put the chain over her neck.

The camera switched back to Samantha. "Repeat after me: I am now a lesbian."

Wendy found herself repeating Samanta's words: "I am now a lesbian."

Alice repeated the sentence in a sensual manner.

"Again, repeat," ordered Samantha.

"I am now a lesbian," said Alice again.

"Now masturbate yourself while looking at me."

The camera zoomed in and out of Samantha's body.

Wendy fingered herself to a thunderous orgasm. "Uhhhhh... Ahhhhh!"

During the following morning, before Wendy was about go to school, she received an email message on her smartphone:

pix of lauren. hope u like it! xoxo- sarah

Wendy was shocked. It was a picture taken from behind Lauren's back while she was undressing in the girl's locker room. Lauren appeared to not know that her picture was being taken. Wendy could see that she was wearing black PVC bra and panties. There was something glinting in the picture. It was a necklace of some sort.

"Should I erase this picture?"

Wendy decided that if it was from Sarah, then it must be another assignment. She found her eyes focusing on Lauren's ass. The shininess of the panties made the curves around her hips stand out. Intuitively, Wendy realized that she had to stroke herself to the picture. But that act had to be postponed.

Wendy received another text message. It was from Cynthia. "meet at park asap"

Because of Cynthia's urgency, Wendy decided to just eat a quick sandwich instead of full breakfast.

Once Wendy arrived at the park, she looked around. "Where's Cynthia?"

Her answer came as a tap on her shoulder. Wendy swiveled around on her feet. "Cynth."

"Morning, Wendy."

They went beneath the bleachers. There was plenty of space to hide under it. Though the two girls are still partially visible through the gaps between each row, they could see anyone that was walking in their direction from a distance. The ground level behind the bleachers was raised with clusters of trees on top. That made the position behind them secure.

"If Sarah ever asks, just say we're having a chat. Don't mention that we're doing this! Okay?"

"Alright, I won't tell her."

Wendy looked at the empty grass field.

"Umm, is it safe for us to do it here? People might-"

"Wendy, you must be prepared to have sex in all situations. Lauren could see through your lies if you go frigid in a sexual situation that's new to you."

"Okay," said Wendy, though she was still hesitant. Her eyes kept moving back to the field.

"I'm training you to be the best girlfriend for Lauren. You need to relax. Remember that we're helping each other. You want Daniel, and I want Lauren."

It was one of those rare moments that Cynthia mentioned Daniel.

"I just want Sarah to continue loving me," Wendy replied carefully.

"It doesn't matter, Wendy, whether you're interested in Daniel or Sarah, or whether you're heterosexual or queer. You still need become the best lesbian possible."

Cynthia pressed her palm on the denim covering Wendy's crotch, then slowly rubbed it.

"Cynth... Mmmphfff!"

Wendy was kissed forcefully. At that same moment, the fly of her jeans was pulled down. Cynthia grazed her forefinger upwards along Wendy's slit. This caused Wendy's satin panties to be partially pushed inward. There were loud slurping sounds before Cynthia stopped kissing abruptly.

"Do the same to me," whispered Cynthia as she grabbed Wendy's hand and pressed it against her own crotch.

Following Cynthia's command, Wendy slowly unzipped Cynthia's fly and rubbed her finger up and down Cynthia's thong. Wendy was surprised that it was already soaking wet.

"Oh, Wendy, rub faster!"

Wendy's fear of being discovered made her unconsciously turn her head around briefly to see if they're being watched. Even though the park was empty, she was still afraid of being discovered. A forceful press from Cynthia's fingers made Wendy turn back around.

"Wendy, why don't you listen to some music? It'll help you relax."

Cynthia produced a pair of while earphones and connected them to her smartphone.

"Here, put these on."

It was a soothing music resembling sounds of nature without any vocals.

As Cynthia unzipped her wind breaker, then unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a bright orange satin half-cup bra she wore beneath. Aside from the large cleavage, Wendy noticed that Cynthia's necklace was similar to her own.

"You have that necklace too?"

"What, this? It's just a necklace that's popular amongst lesbians."

Cynthia subtly stroked the Sapphic pendant in front of Wendy's eyes. While Wendy was still focused on the pendant, Cynthia pulled out a tube of lipstick, as if by magic, and raised it up to her cleavage, partially blocking Wendy's view of her pendant.

"Lauren likes a particular shade of lipstick when we're making out." Cynthia removed the cap, revealing a fuchsia-colored tapered end.

Cynthia applied glossy lipstick on her lips in smooth motions while looking at a small circular mirror. There was a special drug in the lipstick.

"Are you ready? "

"Yes."

The fear of being discovered made Wendy's heart beat fast. Wendy's eyes focused on the smooth, wet lips that were closing rapidly to her own. Before she knew it, her mouth was sealed by passionate fuchsia-colored lips.

The deep kiss lasted for roughly a minute. Wendy soon became glassy-eyed from the effects of the drug. It was Cynthia who broke the kiss.

"Wendy?"

There was no response.

"Wendy, can you stop pretending to be a lesbian, and be an actual lesbian?" Cynthia pleaded with a cute, innocent voice.

"No, no... I am a lesbian..." Even in her cloudy-minded state, Wendy remembered the role she was supposed to play.

"I don't think so."

"Why?"

"You always let other people start first. You need to be initiator for a change, Wendy."

"Initiator..." Wendy repeated.

"Yes, initiator. You need to start sexual situations and follow through them... That's what real lesbians do..."

"But, I am a lesbian... Why isn't my act convincing enough?"