Brambleton Ch. 05: A Higher Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, that feels better. I'm grateful for the attention."

"I would like to make you feel so much better. I can give you a good ride. And if it's a matter of money . . . last evening Hal told of me the . . . arrangements . . . of your visit."

This raised Matt's ire. He had no trouble understanding what arrangements William Henry had told Judge Atherton about. The judge probably knew the full ramifications of them even before Matt had known them. Well, Perry had told Matt about the competition between his stepfather and this judge too. What he chose to answer was, "Yes."

"I would like to—"

"I said yes," Matt murmured.

With a sigh, the judge sank on his knees between Matt's legs. He slowly pulled Matt's briefs off of his legs. One arm went around the young man's waist, and the judge's lips went to the crease between Matt's thigh and groin. Matt moaned and took the judge's head in his hands, while the judge's mouth moved to Matt's cock.

After a while the judge rose, and it was Matt's turn to unzip the judge's trousers, pull his hard cock out, and open his mouth over the bulb. The cock was huge, rock hard, and throbbing.

The judge pulled Matt up beside him and each reached for the cock of the other. Matt was being held strong in the judge's embrace. The judge was winning the contest of the cock stroking and, at length, Matt just lay back in his arm, as the judge murmured how nice his body was and how good a care he was going to take of him, and stroked on and on. Matt whimpered that he was going to come soon, and the judge said, "Yes, do. And then you can give me what I want."

Shortly thereafter Matt shuddered and jerked . . . and shot his load.

The judge opened the condom packet he'd brought out with the dressing supplies and crowned himself. Then he crouched over Matt, their foreheads together and an arm around Matt's back. With the hand of the other arm, he slathered Matt's hole and his own sheathed cock with lubricant and fingered Matt open as Matt groaned and moaned.

Still in the judge's embrace, Matt arched his back and lifted his gaze to the burned edges of the rafters two stories overhead and flinched and jerked and cried out as the judge started pressing his hard cock inside Matt's channel and then to pump long, hard, strongly, vigorously.

When the judge was finished and withdrew, Matt saw that the man's cock was still hard as a rock. He thought that perhaps the judge wasn't finished with him. And in that, he was right.

"Let's go into the main house now," the judge murmured. "I would like to fuck you in the shower." Two hours later, the man was still hard, his cock outlasting his stamina otherwise, as he dozed off to sleep on top of Matt, his cock still rock hard inside Matt's channel.

He had already offered Matt a home at Brambleton.

12