Branded

Story Info
She's marked for eternity by her Master.
1.7k words
4.14
68.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

pet stretched in her bed...still in a daze from the night before...her eyes are dreamy, and she smiles quietly ~ incredibly happy that she is not with a new Owner...she belongs to her Master ~ and she did what He asked of her. She passed His tests with flying colours ~ and therefore the shock is heavy in her as His voice snaps from the chamber:

~ COME~

Pet jumps out of bed the moment she hears His voice...it is different today. It has an evil sound to it...and she is truly hesitant for the first time. Thinking that the life of a slave may be so much harder than she first thought it would be.

She walks quickly across the bedroom floor – enters the chamber and kneels at His feet. Her legs opens widely – and reveals a soaking wet sex...He bends, and grabs her hair...yanking her head back...staring coldly at her...what is this I hear, PET...He hisses...

~pet's heart sinks in her...I have no idea what You have heard, Mas...Master?~

GOD...she is scared...what has happened...

He bends her head more and more...and suddenly He bites her neck hard...His teeth grips around her throat, and she gasps in white fear...but she does not move...or even try to struggle...

His bite loosens...but His grasp of her hair is still hard...and painful...

pet shivers...and when He locks eyes with her...she finds all the strength she has inside to answer Him...I have done nothing to offend You, Master ...my love is too big for that...but I will accept ANY punishment You will grace upon me...if You feel I have done wrong.

His heart softens...but His eyes remains cold...He is so turned on by her submission, that He wants to ravage her there on the floor...now...but He controls Himself...and sends her to the floor with a hard slap to her face...she falls hard...and now she loses it...she cries in deep pain...never have Master hit her in her face before...and she cries helplessly...cursing her weakness for showing her how she feels right now...her body shakes and shivers under her despair...

He watches her quietly...never has He loved her more than now...He knows she has done nothing wrong ~ He is just eager to test her loyalty to Him...and where she will go...He grabs her hair...and simply pulls her up across His lap...lay still, bitch!! He snarls...and she tries her very best to obey...but the fear has taken control of her this time ~ because she does not know what she has done to trigger this much anger...His hand lands on her ass again and again ~ without any mercy...her eyes dries up from the shock...but she takes the pain...better to feel pain that nothing...her ass burns like fire now...and her sex is dripping...she hates the pain...she fights within herself...but finally ~ her body can not take anymore ~ her mind is swimming...and she screams out her love for Him...her fears...her surrender...MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTER!!

His hand is lifted again...but this time He has a riding crop in it. and it dances on her lower back...her thighs...and her ass...she is beyond pain now...she is nauseous – and her head hangs down...and she is like a rag doll on His lap...the pain is incredible...and she bites her lip until she draws blood to avoid screaming again...but she can not hold back ~ the pain is too great and another sore cry fills the very core of His soul...

Yet...He keeps on spanking her...the crop is biting into her flesh...and her mind is whirling around...trying to understand...but still loving Him so very, very deeply ~ accepting that she needs this...because He in His wisdom and domination over her is doing it...

A soft, red darkness wraps around her now...and she passes out on His lap...hanging there without any movement...only her slow breath telling Him that she is unconscious...

He cries now...heavy tears rolls down His cheeks as He scoops her into His arms...and carries her to His bed ~ for the very first time...He places her there on her tummy. Ties her wrists, and stretches her arms above her head...then He secures her ankles...legs wide apart, with a pillow under her...lifting her ass high up for Him...

She moans softly...and blinks a few time...a little yelp touches Him deeply as He kneels behind her. And between her legs...

She wakes up now...and freezes when she realizes she is on a bed ~ tied. Her body is burning still from the endless spanking...and her voice...filled with fear...whispers only one word...

MASTER??

His answer is rough...His hand grabs her hair...yanking her head back ~ and in one swift move, His cock is buried deep into her ass...she screams...and her eyes glazes over...panic has taken her...but she fights to keep calm for Him...even though her tight ass is so painfully opened by Him...He takes her hard and violently...and little by little her ass gets used to Him...and she lifts against Him...He looks into her eyes as He fucks her harder than ever before...using her...as the worthless toy she is...He whispers into her ear...WHO OWNS YOU, SLUT??

~You, Master ~

~WHO TAKES YOU AS HE PLEASES, SLAVE!?~

~You, Maaaaaster~...she gasps...

He growls now...and both His hands grabs her tits as He lays on top of her...fucking that little ass so hard and deep...His hands pinches her nipples hard...and her sex twitches ... as well as her ass...He feels the climax build in her...and He talks to her...with a cold...cold voice...CUM, bitch...and You will regret it deeply...

pet's body tenses...her nails sinks into her palms...being taken so roughly by the One she adores...but now fears...her sex drips...and Master stops for a second...shoving a huge dildo into her...she screams again and again...the dildo is so big, and it stretches her more than she would believe was possible...she is fucked hard in her sex...HIS sex...and her ass...but suddenly He pulls out...and presses Himself in between the head posts and her head...she KNOWS what is coming...the one thing she has told Him she can not do...

she cries like a baby now...helpless tears making her sorry little face wet...and He yells...LOOK AT ME, SLUT!!

Her eyes lifts...and to His amazement and sweet joy ~ they are filled with deep love for Him...and her mouth opens wide...to take Him in...

He grabs His cock...and pushes it closer...to see what she will do...but her head remains lifted...and her mouth wide open, and her eyes locked with His...the love and the deep surrender in those eyes makes His heart skip...and He moves one inch closer...and cums...all over her face...NOT letting her lips touch Him...He cries out His passion...and her face shines with that deep love and devotion for Him...His cum runs down her face ~ her mouth remains open...but her tongue does not lick the drops away ~ simply because Master never told her so...

He moves behind her...letting her lay there in her tied and helpless position...her head rests now...and her body calms down...but not quite...having a feeling He is far from done with her...and she is right...

A sting...and Master spanks her again...over her back...upper thighs...ass ~ this time with a paddle...she lifts her ass towards His hand...although all she WANTS is to push against the bed. Away from the pain...her ass is filled again...this time with a double toy...that also penetrates her sex...and she feels a breeze on her as the door opens...

She is shocked...someone has entered Master s bedroom...and she feels the bed move as if one more person is on it...

The double dildo is moved hard and fast in and out of her...and although she is terribly ashamed...her body still betrays her...and her sex is soaking the bed under her...

A low laughter is heard...and a blindfold is fastened around her head...she whimpers...and realizes she will not see who the other person...or persons are...

The low whisper is too low for her to separate the words...and she does not even try...her sex and ass is still being ravished with the double toy...and she has more than enough trying to control her urge to climax...

The lashes rain over her still...over her back...and thighs...she wiggles in her restraints...and begs for mercy for the very first time...

One hard slap across her face...tells her that this is not the time to beg...and she goes quiet...bowing her neck...resting her head against the bed...giving up any resistance...

Then Someone is untying her - and turning her on the bed ~ before he is securing her again. Wrists in cuffs...arms stretched out ~ and her legs ~ spread wide apart. One leg is bent, and the other is stretched out and to the side, and tied securely. The bent leg is being placed into a metal grip...and a rope is also tied around her waist...making sure she can not move her leg...or her body...the toys are removed from her ass and her sex...leaving her holes gaping ~ and the lady inside her ~ burns with shame...wanting to hide...the slut in her trembling with need...and her mind is racing...A firm hand is placed around her neck...as Master s voice speaks...are you MINE, toy? His voice is filled with warmth for the first time tonight...and pet's heart leaps...as she answers with joy in her voice...YES!! Yes, Master ...I am Yours...

And I can do to you what I want when I want, pet?

YES...yes...Master ...~ pet's voice sings

Then, pet...precious little thing ~ Master nods His head...but pet can not see this, blindfolded as she is...

And the Other man in the room lifts the branding iron...and letting it sink to pet's inner thigh...

Her mouth opens in deep shock from that terrible, white burning pain...and she has no idea what is going on...until she smells burned flesh...

OH MY GOD...I am branded...flies through her head...marked for life...HIS...for eternity!! Truly and visibly...His slave...

The branding iron is removed...and cool water is poured over the fresh brand...and before pet can even think...another strange feeling...as the man removes the ring from her hood...and instead slips a white gold ring through it...studded with one flawless diamond. He "sodders" it shut so that it can never be taken out...collects His tools...and with a nod He leaves...with a last gaze on that stunning little creature on the bed...

pet is in shock...she shivers wildly...and Master unties her...placing her on His cock...setting her down...and sinks into her...taking the blindfold of...

pet is pain now...all over her hurts...her ass...her pussy...her back...thigh...and the hood over her pearl...and her eyes are wide...she sits absolutely still...gazing at Him...He smiles...and slowly His fingers twitches her nipples...and with the softest voice He whispers...CUM, slave girl of MINE...