Branded: Izac

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you rather I had?" I smile as my bare skin rubs against the fabric of his pants

"No," He pulls my shirt of and looks at me again, "Such a free spirit," I hadn't worn a bra either. He takes a nipple into his mouth and bites down gently, I can feel him growing harder and I reach for the zipper of his jeans.

"Oh," I gasp as his hands find my two labial rings, I continue to struggle with his zipper and have it down, "oh, god," He is completely shaved like I am, I raise my hips and lower myself on his now rock hard dick, admiring its girth as I slide down.


"Oh god, Mara!" I raise up slightly and hold my position as he tries to thrust up to reclaim his desired spot. Beethoven continues to play in the background as we fall into a half rocking half thrusting motion. I can feel every ridge and every vein on him.

He reaches down and grabs my hips forcing even more of his dick into me, I feel my orgasm coming and lean forward so I can kiss him, instead he takes a nipple in his mouth and bites down the exact moment I cum. "Izac!" I cry out as he switches nipples and grabs my clit with two fingers squeezing and rolling it. I come again and I feel his pace quicken before he finally stops moving, trying to catch his breath.

I slid off of him and reposition my self so that he is um face to cunt with me I take his dick into my mouth and roll my tongue over the head. he plunges his tongue into my soaking cunt and nibbles the areas around the rings. I claps his shaven balls in my fingers and squeeze. I can hear him moaning through his tonguing and he cums into my mouth. I cum again and involuntarily close my legs around his head...

I open my eyes to see Izac's flaccid dick. I slide off of the chair and turn to him, My clothes are disheveled and I am a little wobbly from our bit of fun. He's smiling at me, "Would you believe me if I said I was a virgin?"

"No," I smile and straighten out my clothes, "I don't believe it,"

"Wanna bet?" He smiles again and watches me, "I'm not, but yeah thanks for the branding and that interesting bit of tongue work."

"You're very welcome...your not so bad yourself. Now how about that drink?" I grab the bottle of scotch, "Well, we definitely have to do that again,"

He sips his scotch, "We sure do..." he smiles and I sit on his lap again.

To be continued...

12