Brandi and Kelly Ch. 02

Story Info
Tricked into visiting a slave farm.
11.1k words
4.5
162.8k
44

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Look at this," Kevin said.

"What is it?" Brandi asked. With so many devices around the walls and in cupboards it was difficult to single out just one item.

"It's a signed photo of John Norman! Never mind I'll tell you who he is later. Do you want to try out some of these?" he asked.

Bringing him down to the dungeon was just a ruse to get him out of the way so she wasn't interested in actually doing something down here. About to tell him to just look around she spotted a rack where dozens of pairs of cuffs were hanging. A tingling sensation warmed her up on seeing them. Could it be that? Was it the sensation of being helpless that released her inhibitions?

"If you like," she shrugged, feigning disinterest. Unconsciously she fingered a pierced earring, still locked in place.

Kevin opened a wardrobe and pulled out an outfit. "Here, try this on it looks your size. It will help get into the mood," he added when she gave him an exaggerated look of contemp.

"If you promise to unlock these damn earrings I'll wear it and this time, I mean it!" she said, flashing a mean look at him.

With a definite tingle between the legs she emerged from the bathroom. On seeing his look of approval the tingling between her legs upped a notch. Looking in the wall length mirror she could see why he approved.

The black leather was skin tight, cut high over the hips with most of her ass hanging out. 'Well he's seen more than that when he undressed me at the club,' she reasoned. The long leather arm sleeves were difficult to clip together so she let them hang loose.

"If you hear anyone coming I'll get changed I don't want to be seen like this," she told him.

"Turn around," he said.

She turned to let him fasten the sleeves. "Hey! What are you doing? Damn! Kevin let me go, don't fool around, someone might come in," she complained. He had clipped the two sleeves together pinning her arms up her back.

Reaching up to a chain dangling from the ceiling he clipped her wrists to it. Hoisting it up and toward the wall she was forced to bend over.

"Stop messing around Kevin. What if someone comes in and sees me like this?" she told him sounding angrier than ever. As it was Kevin she felt reasonably safe knowing he was just playing around; less seriously than the others at any rate. She would have to be careful though as she was becoming aroused.

"So what if someone sees you, this is a dungeon after all. By the way haven't you forgotten something?" he asked with laughter lighting up his voice.

"Like what?" she managed to say while squirming around under the chain.

"You call me master, right!"

"No way Kevin! I'm in no mood to play your stupid games. I want to get out there to see what," the words dried up knowing Kevin wouldn't have approved of the trick she played on Kelly. She needed to get free to get out there to make sure they didn't go too far with her.

When she opened her mouth to demand he let her go he shoved a ball into her mouth. A red ball gag filled her mouth and she groaned. "Damn!" she shouted. The sound was loud but meaningless. The sensual feelings from long ago when her braces had been stuck together by that inexperienced dentist came flooding back.

Brandi yelled at him but he just stood there watching her. She was stoked up now feeling the arousal so strongly she could feel herself opening up. Was it her imagination or could she smell her sex juicing up.

He reached round under her to unzip the outfit. For a moment she thought he was releasing her, until her breasts fell out.

"Shit! No! Put them back!" she yelled at him. It didn't have to make sense for he bloody well knew what she was saying. Her eyes were wide as she desperately thrashed about under the chain. Heaving and pulling at the chain only hurt her arms. It was useless fighting as it was obviously installed for this purpose and wouldn't give.

The struggling stopped so as to look at Kevin with what she hoped was a plea for help. It was spoilt by both cheeks looking full with lips protruding around the ball in an exaggerated pout. Her eyes must have won him over as he fiddled with the ties behind her head.

She spat it out and took a deep breath. "Thanks," she sighed.

"So? What was it like, being gagged," he asked, the enthusiasm radiating his face. He dabbed at the saliva on her chin with a tissue.

"Crap! Don't ever do that again," she said quietly. "Don't just stand there get me loose," she told him.

Kevin looked bemused. This wasn't going how he hoped it would. She wasn't giving him anything he could use for the thesis, so perhaps he needed another lab-rat. He bent behind her to undo the clips holding her arms but hesitated.

He smelt her sex. "Did you say you don't like being tied up?"

"Of course not, would you?"

"We're not talking about me. You're lying."

"Just untie me, now! Hey! Don't you dare," she yelled.

He held his hand firmly between her legs. "You're so wet I can smell your sex. You did enjoy it and you're enjoying it now," he said with glee.

He stood in front of her scowling. "I thought you came here to help."

She dare not tell him the truth or he would have something over her. If he told Kelly of had plan, the pony-girl thing, there would be big trouble between them. She glared back at him.

She watched him reach forward and grab her breasts. "Don't you dare, leave them alone. I didn't say you could touch me like that. Stop it right now Kevin."

"Call me Master," he said, this time meaning it.

She tried not to like the gentle touch but was already hot and he knew it. His hands cupped her breasts, not as a boyfriend would, so it felt odd yet stimulating. There was no way she was going to let him know that or give in to his demands.

"Ouch! You bastard, let go," she yelped when he pinched her nipples.

"Say, 'Master' and ask politely," he demanded.

'Oh, shit!' this was doing something to her. Was it the pain? Much more of this and she would have to give in. So close to an orgasm! No way was she going to do that, not in front of him.

"Master, master, master. Satisfied?"

"No! Do it properly."

She took a deep breath trying to control the arousal, trying not to think about it. "Please, Master."

She couldn't lift her head to look at him and right beneath her eyes were these fingers gripping her nipples, twisting them. It was painful and she couldn't do a damn thing about it, he had complete control over her and it was stoking her furnace to a red-hot heat.

"Please Master," she started again then realised she just couldn't ask him to stop. He had her on the edge, in desperation to cum, and there wasn't a fucking thing she could do about it. She heard the raggedness of each breathe being sucked into a wide open mouth.

"Please Master," she said, hoping he didn't realise what she was asking. That she wanted him to continue so she could cum.

"Tell me!" he demanded. He wanted to know what it was like being helpless from her point of view and if she didn't volunteer it he would extract it, after all this was a dungeon.

"Please Master, let me cum," the words were breathed out on a half sob of desperation. This new experience was too much to withstand taking her beyond anything she had ever experienced. The complete loss of control, the pain and the humiliation, it was all too much.

In surprise Kevin moved back forgetting to let go of her nipples, pulling them up and out in a painful twist. He almost apologised but the unexpected outburst stopped him. He twisted her nipples again to hear once more the moan, a cross between pain and pleasure.

"I'm cumin master, I'm cumin master," she chanted on every out breath. She lifted her head to yell a screech from deep within her belly. She collapsed then righted herself after almost dislocating her shoulders.

Kevin took a close look between her legs where he found she hadn't been acting, this time she had revealed the truth. This was worth investigating more closely.

"Why did you cum, tell me," he whispered in her ear. "Was it the pain? The confinement, calling me master?" he asked.

"Everything," she sighed. The powerful orgasm left her soft and vulnerable and ready to submit.

"I am your master. Your master made you cum. Is that right?" he asked, fixing a determined deep tone in his voice.

"Yes master, thank you master," she replied. She hung from the chain, eyes half closed, glowing hot and sweating from a powerful orgasm.

"Do you always cum like that?"

"No, I just couldn't help it. I don't understand. I didn't even play with myself. I'm sorry Kevin," she said quietly. It felt so shameful to have revealed so much, to have cum in front of someone who was just an acquaintance.

Brandi felt stupid to have let her self be trapped but now realised why she had given in. If the result had been guessed at there was no way she would have submitted to the degrading spectacle. She told herself it had been a test to see what would happen but only half believed it.

She needed to get free and time to think. Then she remembered Kelly. "Please Master," she said in a low subdued voice. "May we go and join the others. Please!" she said, assuming a hopeful tone of voice.

Kevin needed to think about this too. He also wanted to see the Pony-Girls working out which would be another new experience. He unclipped the arm cuffs helping her stand straight. She was already wearing a collar so he clipped a leash to it and led her out of the dungeon. He was determined to experiment with the lab-rat again and felt this would be a valuable weekend.

***

Brandi was pleased to escape the dungeon and his too personal questions as to how she felt. It was almost normal to be led outside on a leash and she had forgotten about her ass being on display though she had asked him to cover her breasts. While he tied the leash to a post by the corral she looked around for Kelly.

There was an obviously well trained pony trotting around beside a novice. Every mistake was met with a slap of the whip by a trainer. John and the others were commenting on the poor woman's progress. She looked awkward in the hooves but seemed to be getting used to them. Brandi winced seeing a strike of the whip to the woman's rump.

Still shaken by the uncontrollable orgasm she continued to defer to Kevin. "Master?" she said.

"What is it slave?"

She winced at the word 'slave' but continued to play along after all it was only a word. She needed Kevin for protection and for something else. She couldn't understand what it was but an unusual feeling was forming leaving her dependent on him.

"Where is Kelly, Master?" she asked.

"Out there," he pointed to the novice pony in the corral.

"Oh, my god!" Brandi said under her breath. They had transformed her so completely she didn't recognise her friend. Most of the face was covered but her figure too was disguised as the hoof-boots changed the posture. Lips protruded over the bit reminding Brandi of the red ball-gag in her mouth from a few moments ago.

She wasn't wearing a head plume like the other woman but Kevin was saying it would be awarded once she passed this first test of training. Brandi concentrated on her friend out there trotting around in a large circle with a trainer holding the reins, guiding and chastising with a whip.

This had all gone too far. There was no way she could admit to having tricked her friend into this. From what they were saying it looked as though she was going to be kept all day in that outfit, being broken in.

Kelly was already an admitted submissive so what effect would this intensive training have. Brandi cringed at the thought of Kelley finding out who it was that put her through this despicable treatment.

"Master?"

"Yes, slave?"

"May I speak to John, Master?" Feeling so low made it easier to demean herself with such humble words. It felt like a punishment for what had been done to her friend.

Kevin was pleased with how well Brandi was coming along. His lab rat had been softened up, ready to go back into the dungeon for more experiments. He wasn't sure why she had become so amenable but didn't care just so long as the co-operation lasted.

Brandi felt terrible and was prepared to plead with John not to reveal it was her idea to dress Kelly up as a pony-girl. That is all the plan entailed not this demeaning training exercise.

"Sir," she said, while standing beside him waiting for attention.

"Hi Brandi, what do you think of our new Pony-Girl?" John asked.

"Great. Err. I was wondering if we could keep this to ourselves, I mean, my suggestion to, err..."

John looked at her assessing the young woman then looked out over the other new-girl. "I see. So this had something to do with your spanking at the club." Seeing her eyes widen in surprise he knew the guess was right.

"Feeling bad about it now? I see you've been playing in the dungeon with Kevin. He's keen to learn. If you agree to join Kevin in the dungeon for a little playtime with him I'll keep our secret. You trot along with him and do as you're told. Mind you keep our bargain."

"Yes, Sir, thanks sir." Brandi answered. Walking back to Kevin she wondered if this was a wise agreement. Had she given in too easily? Looking at her friend spurred her on to get out of the way.

"John said we should go to the dungeon. Unless you would rather stay and watch?" Brandi prompted, hoping he had lost interest in the unpleasant place.

*** In the dungeon she looked around at the equipment more keenly this time wondering if he intended to use some of these dreadful things. Well there was only so far she would go and that didn't include what happened before. No way was she going to lose control like that.

"So what was it that affected you so much?" Kevin asked.

Brandi was embarrassed being reminded of the awful episode. "Let's just drop it shall we." Gazing at the range of gags on display was starting that tingling feeling between the legs again. She turned her back on them and him, not wanting to be reminded of that feeling.

"Hey! What are you up to now?" He was clipping her arms together in the leather sleeves but she couldn't shake free. "Stop it! We only need to wait for John. Let's just look around. You can tell me all about this stuff."

With her arms hoisted back and up on the chain she was stuck on the spot. Every struggle hurt her shoulders but there was no way she was going to give in so easily this time knowing what might happen.

"What the hell is that? Damn, Kevin! I don't want to play those naughty games," she complained, trying to sound forceful, but a quaver of fear sounded in her voice spoiling it.

He dragged over a solid looking bar with thick leather cuffs attached. He grabbed an ankle with both hands while she tried to kick out, each time eliciting a yelp of pain from a shoulder being stressed.

With one ankle fixed the other was easy. Breathing heavily from the exertion he told her. "This is a spreader bar. It's designed to, well, exactly as it name suggests, to spread your legs apart. I suppose it could be used for your wrists but it looks a bit heavy for that."

"Why? You don't need to do this just tell me what to do," she complained. Brandi tried to think of a way to win him round as there was no way to break free.

He lowered the chain until she sat on the floor with legs spread wide in a lewd position. With her arms up her back she could only look down and it was embarrassing seeing the little piece of leather cupping her sex stretched tight over a pair of damp lips.

"I don't like this Kevin, please stop. Whatever you're up to just tell me and I'll co-operate."

"That's the whole point. I don't want you to just co-operate I want you to feel helpless and . . ." He looked at her while struggling for the right words. "I want you to explain to me how it feels to be helpless. This is all a first time experience so it will be fresh and new. I'm in charge so all you have to do is submit. That's all you can do so there's no responsibility to feel you must say no. I mustn't tell you more or I'll put words in your mouth," he said, with that familiar look of enthusiasm.

The light in his eyes shone as though there were tears in them. His enthusiasm to learn was honest and fetching but no way was she going to be part of his experiments. A flash of embarrassment caught her off guard on realising that familiar tingling feeling was warming her up making it harder to refuse.

"No, Kevin! You can't do this to me. It's embarrassing. What if someone comes in?" she said. Hearing her own voice sounding less than convincing was a warning too.

"You're in the dungeon, so remember to call me Master," he demanded.

"Fuck you!" she shouted.

He grinned and walked behind her.

She felt him unzipping the leather holding her breasts. "No!" she said, the words exploding with ferocity. "Master! Please!" she said sarcastically. Neither way stopped him. Opening her mouth to reason with him she yelped instead when he nipped a nipple between a finger and thumb.

"Bastard," she yelled. The same gag as before was shoved into her mouth. This time she tried to spit it out as soon as the nasty thing was driven home but he quickly wrapped the ties behind her head pulling tight. She gave up struggling feeling the knot tighten.

"Damn! You can't do this to me!" she ranted mangled words at him. It was no good. He wasn't going to listen. Her arms were up her back and her legs spread before her and now she couldn't even talk him out of it. What ever plans he had were going to be carried out whatever she tried to say.

Perhaps if she thought about what and why it was happening to her she might be able to calm down. The gag had stoked her up that was for sure. It was humiliating to acknowledge it but it was true. Being helpless was working her up too. It was no good for every damnable shameful thought was arousing her.

He stood there looking down with a dominant stance that was becoming overpowering. She wanted to look up with appealing eyes for mercy but couldn't lift her head. He seemed to decide on something so she considered he was making this up as he went along. Maybe there was hope after all.

She watched as he unzipped the suit from between her legs. "OOO!" she yelled. He couldn't take her in this position could he? What in hells name was he up to?

Her sex was on view with a drift of musky odour wafting up to her nostrils. It was plainly opening up to him and she couldn't look away from the dishonourable spectacle. She was ready to be taken but surely he wouldn't go that far? She closed her eyes in fear of what he might do and the humiliation of how ready her sex was.

It might be ready but she wasn't; the rational part of her mind wasn't ready for this.

"It looks untidy in a tight suit. It needs a trim," he said.

As it sunk in what he had in mind she nodded her head in relief that he wasn't going to take her. He smiled at her thinking she agreed. His back was turned while she shook her head trying to say 'no' but he had stopped trying to make sense of the garbled complaints.

He walked back with an armful of implements. These weren't just scissors there was a spray can and a blade glinting. "OOO!" she shouted. Surely he understood this was 'no', a really definite 'No'.

"You had better keep still, I don't want to nick you," he chuckled.

In an agony of disbelief she watched him smooth shaving cream between her legs. It would have been a fun feeling under different circumstances but here and now it was alarming. It was terrible knowing the very idea of being shaved was stoking her up. At least her lips were hidden under white foam but she could feel them responding to his attention.

'Damn him, damn him! Doesn't he know what he's doing to me?' "ease aster," she pleaded, with an expression of urgency upon her face intended to communicate a need for mercy.