Brandi and Kelly Ch. 11

Story Info
The escape.
4.5k words
4.51
45k
12

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11

The Escape

Brandi was lying on her back with her limbs stretched out around a rubber space hopper. It looked as though she was cuddling it. She was impaled upon a large rubber penis extending from it, securely fitting inside her vagina.

Janet had taken her and a school friend, Cindy, as slaves. They were now being used in the woman's sex store as demonstration models. Customers had been using their bodies to try out various dildos and vibrators. When Cindy became traumatised by the mistreatment, Brandi helped her out by pandering to the customers.

It had been irksome pretending to welcome their rough handling of her body. She had to suck on a dildo to get it wet, before a stranger shoved it up her anus and pussy. Sometimes she even pretended to enjoy the torment with a fake orgasm. At least it allowed Cindy to recover from the ordeal.

What had crushed Brandi the most, was seeing another friend enter the store, then leave. She had imagined Teresa was there to rescue them, especially as she was fiercely arguing with Janet. Seeing Teresa leave was appalling. All hope of escaping from Janet's torture was dashed to pieces.

At that moment she sank into a deep depression, believing it would be easier to just give in to Janet. Having a mistress take responsibility for her, deciding every little thing in her life would end the torment. To become a mindless pet obeying her mistress would be the easy way out.

A wave of anger swept away the defeatism. No-one knew they were there, so it was up to her to escape. It seemed impossible to get away as she was naked, and Cindy was in a worse state than she was.

Brandi violently hit the balloon in a fit of temper. A lucky strike meant she found something unnoticed before. It was a release valve on the large rubber balloon. It allowed air to escape back into the balloon from the large rubber phallus. She pushed hard with her thighs, and squeezed the phallus with the walls of her vagina. It began to deflate from inside her, like a penis after depositing its load.

Brandi pulled her legs together and squeezed them. It felt as though she had been overstretched inside. It wasn't the first time either. The so-called friend, Teresa, had shoved an oversize vibrator into her some time ago. Despite this, Teresa was a friend, compared to Janet.

She lay still on the mat, breathing hard. A commotion at the checkout drew her attention. Teresa was back! Janet was pushing her toward the door while they both argued. Brandi didn't need telling this was an opportunity not to be missed.

With difficulty she stood up and hobbled over to Cindy. The stocks hadn't been locked! She lifted the top half and pulled Cindy free. The girl couldn't stand after being bent over for so long. She was dressed from head to toe in a rubber suit, leaving the girl looking like a bizarre sex doll. Only her breasts and crotch were lewdly on show.

Like two old ladies they hobbled, bent over almost double, to a back door. Their back doors had been abused, now they were going to use Janet's back door, to escape.

The latch turned and the door swung inward, almost knocking them over. The bright sun shone in from a delivery area. It didn't matter that she was naked Brandi was prepared to make a run for it, or at least a quick hobble.

Holding onto each other they scrabbled for freedom. They bumped into a large man, unseen in the blinding sunlight. He looked at them in surprise. As he should, for Cindy was enveloped in black rubber. Like an obscene sex doll, with her holes held open ready for use. Brandi was naked.

They pushed by him only to run into a white van.

"Brandi! Get in quickly!" Kelly shouted.

Brandi pushed Cindy into the open side door. She almost collapsed on the ground, except Kelly pulled her in. The big man blocking the doorway for a moment then jumped in behind her. As the sliding door rumbled on its tracks the van sped off.

"I didn't need these, she burst out-a there like a cork out-a bottle," the big guy stated, while holding up a set of lock-picks.

"Wow! I was so scared for you. Don't talk, wait till we get back. There's just one stop on the way," Kelly told her friend.

They drove to a mall entrance and hardly stopped long enough for Teresa to jump in. The driver and Teresa slapped a high-five, and whooped out loud as they accelerated away.

"Not too fast," Big John counselled, over the radio. "Just take it easy. I'm behind you and no-one is following," he added.

"How's Cindy, Is she all right?" Teresa shouted over her shoulder. She looked back to find Cindy and Brandi grinning at her.

"You too, are you OK?" Teresa asked Brandi.

"Yea, thanks. I take it you were the diversion?" Brandi asked. She fell back on the soft cushions, laughing with Cindy. The relief of escaping, and the wonderful feeling of freedom was overwhelming.

***

They soon arrived at the farm. Some called it the Slave Farm, others, the Pony Farm. It was both.

Big John had Kelly trained as a pony-girl, and she loved it. Being strapped up in leather had her sexed up. Having to perform in front of demanding trainers excited her. Having a whip sting her rump when not performing to her best, made her hot.

She loved high stepping around the arena more than pulling a trotting cart. She was proud of the high stepping routine on the end of a long leash, attached to a bit between her teeth. If she lost concentration and put a foot wrong, her trainer would sting her butt with a flick of the whip. She felt a million dollars with colourful feather plumes in her pony head gear. With head held high, nodding and snorting as she pranced around the arena, it all seemed so very perfect.

She loved the tinkling sound of little bells that hung from her bare nipples. She had bells attached to her sex, which protruded from the leather crotch. Apart from her breasts and crotch, she was covered in black leather, and tightly bound in a pony-girl harness. She loved being a pony-girl!

Locked into a leather harness, with blinkers, both arms clamped tightly behind her back, and wearing hoof-boots, meant she was completely helpless. She loved the feeling of being dependent upon a trainer. He would put her through her paces, give her water, feed her, and even give her permission to pee. Being stripped off, hosed down, and fucked hard at the end of a long day, was wonderful!

Kelly was enjoying herself in the stables. She was competing with the two new ponies, also being trained. There was an older pony, Sapphire, who kept a perfect high step when trotting around the arena. She also had a perfect step and control, when pulling a cart. There was no way Kelly could possibly compete with her.

Sapphire had been a pony for many years, so many she could no longer take part in a normal life. She lived in the stables, being looked after and put through her paces by the two trainers. She whinnied when she wanted something. She needed to be tightly strapped up and wore hoof boots most of the time.

Her body had become so used to being strapped up it had become slightly deformed. She had a wonderful long mane of black hair. She started training from the age of eighteen. She was now around forty yet had a youthful firm figure, from a hard work out every day.

What was sad is that she lost her long term master. He owned her from the very first day of her training. He died a few months ago, and she had been transferred here to live out her life as a pony-girl. The farm was a sanctuary away from the harsh realities of life for many a slave.

***

This was not for Brandi. Wearing a leather suit and subjected to strict discipline, was not for her. She too liked to be restrained but had become used to being naked. Unlike Kelly she liked to play a master up, until deserving a light spanking. She enjoyed a teasing, pleasing relationship with a master.

She had also learnt to obey and pleasure a mistress. It was more to do with having been broken, when tortured by Thomas, than wanting to please a mistress. She had become susceptible to a dominant, whoever they were, after the punishment Thomas had put her through.

In addition to becoming easily dominated, Brandi had developed an association between pleasure and pain. It had started from being turned on by a master, when he tied her up. The feeling of being helpless together with a light spanking, had her heated up with passion. Thomas had pushed it much further, with strict discipline and a whip.

Since then she had been abused by Teresa and others, leaving her ready to submit to any dominant. Brandi now recognised how susceptible she was. During the last week of abject submission, she had forcibly been made aware of how dangerous her condition was. Janet had kidnapped her or rather she had pathetically allowed the woman to take her as a slave.

***

Brandi shook her head, trying to free it of the bad memories. She ate breakfast, relieved not to be having pet food.

"How is Cindy?" Brandi asked, one of the slaves serving breakfast.

"She's resting. I'm sure someone will take you to see her after breakfast," Michelle-Slut smiled. "How are you? I heard from Master that you had a rough time. They've been worried about you for days," Michelle-Slut asked.

Thinking of Kevin, her original master, she felt guilty. They had badly let each other down, so she wondered if they still had a relationship after what happened.

"You finished breakfast? Come with me, I'm sure you want to see Cindy. She wants to see you," Big John told her.

His big paw enveloped her small hand. She felt small and fragile beside him, yet comfortable too. He said nothing while leading her to the same room Kelly had been in, while recovering from Thomas' torture.

***

"Hi Cindy, you OK?" Brandi asked. She sat on the edge of the bed looking concerned.

"Don't look at me like that! I haven't got an incurable disease or something. It was rough with Janet, worse than Teresa ever dished out. I've been hassled and bullied for so long, I guess I'm used to it," she weakly smiled.

"They are experts at rehabilitation here. You had a rough time of it, so let them look after you till you've recovered," Brandi suggested.

"This damn collar is a nuisance, how does it come off?" she asked.

"It doesn't. Jane has a special tool that fits each of our collars. They can't be taken off without it," Brandi explained.

"What do you mean it can't be removed? I can't wear this damn collar for the rest of my life!" Cindy said. It was a nasty reminder of what they went through. A slave collar was just one link in a chain of events that made a slave. Training was another but Cindy hadn't received that.

Brandi fingered her collar, feeling all the more that she was committed to being a slave for life. She had been bought in an auction, systematically trained, and indoctrinated in a dungeon. Kept in a cage, only released to be tortured, was an experience difficult to shake off.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Master John will be able to do something," Brandi said, trying to sooth her. She fingered her own collar unable to tell her friend how difficult they were to remove.

"Have you seen Teresa yet?" Brandi asked, quickly changing the subject.

"Yes!" Cindy laughed. "You'll never guess! She brought me breakfast and fussed around like a mother hen," Cindy laughed, with a hand over her mouth.

"I can't believe that!" Brandi laughed with her. She listened to her new found friend relate every detail. The bully did care about her friend after all. Teresa and Cindy had cold-shouldered Brandi and Kelly in class and tried to put them down. The two pair of girls had squabbled occasionally. In adversity they had become good friends, though there was still something to settle between Brandi and Terssa.

***

Big John took a hold of Teresa's shoulders in a firm grip. "Look at me, look into my eyes," he firmly stated. "You have good potential as a mistress. I'm willing to teach you. What do you say?" Big John demanded.

"No! I'm just a bully. Look what happened with Cindy and Brandi. I'm no good, I can't do it," Teresa adamantly stated. There were tears in her eyes, but she was tough enough to hold the flood back.

"You're a good kid. You just need to learn some self-discipline," he advised. Teresa was still complaining, trying to explain how bad she felt over losing Cindy and Brandi.

"You need to take responsibility for your actions, but at the moment you're being selfish. You need to think about your friend, Cindy. She needs you right now. She needs you to be strong and caring. That is the role of a good mistress. You must care for your slave, not just use a slave to fulfil your own needs and desires," he explained.

John could use his size to dominate and emphasis his views. He sat on the edge of his desk looking down at her. Teresa was screwed up in a ball in a large leather chair, hugging her legs.

"Oh," she lamely said.

He knew she had missed most of what he said. Later she might think about it.

"Right now you need to get off your ass and see to your friend. Find out what she wants. If it isn't good for her, don't let her have it. Get her up and about. Make sure she can relax and laugh and return to a normal life. Don't just bully her because you need to. Push her around if she needs it, to get her going again," Big John heavily told her.

Teresa smiled weakly at him. "OK! Orders received and understood, boss," she said, trying to laugh, but failing, as it came out as a bitten off dry sob.

***

Big John had rescued the dean's daughter from a difficult situation, so called in the favour. The dean would cover for the girls being away from college. This gave them some time to recover from their ordeal.

In the meantime, Teresa would have to learn how to look after Cindy.

***

Brandi didn't know what to do. She had time off from college and her parents. Kevin was her master, but he had been sent off with a scolding from Big John. She hoped Kevin wasn't feeling too bad, for it wasn't his fault she had been spirited away as someone else's slave. It wasn't so much that she had been kidnapped it was more like, accidently falling in with the wrong people.

She didn't want to see Kelly at the stables and there were issues to resolve with Teresa, but she was busy with Cindy.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing making a coffee in my kitchen? I'm the kitchen slave today," Michelle slut joked. "Here let me make you a nice calming herbal tea. OK. Coffee it is," Michelle slut smartly replied.

"Why so glum?" Michelle slut asked.

"I've been a fool. I feel so bad from all the things I've done recently. I let them do it to me. I should have resisted," Brandi spilled out her heart in a long outburst. She couldn't say another word or she would end up crying, leaving her feeling even weaker.

"I remember when you were first here. You were just playing around, with Kevin. You shouldn't blame yourself. He should have looked after you better. We slaves listen to what's going on when the masters are talking, so I know something of what you've been through," Michelle slut sympathised.

"I've been through some rough masters and mistresses in my time, so I know what its like. Big John saved me, by taking me out of the circuit," she mused.

"You're a feisty young woman, with a submissive side. That doesn't mean you're suited to being a slave-girl. With the right person you could let go occasionally and let a master dominate you. A little fun while playing a game when it suits you," she told Brandi.

"What about you, how did you become a slave? What's your real name?" Brandi asked.

"Just call me Michelle Slut, that's my name. That's what I am, or rather what I've become," she laughed. "It's so long ago I can hardly remember my previous life and name. Don't look at me like that, I'm really happy to be here. I am at home and comfortable with what I am," she firmly stated.

"All right, you want to know, it might even help you sort your head out," Michelle slut said, and sat down with a herbal tea.

Michelle was just twenty-one and into the usual drugs, rock and roll scene, though nothing very heavy. Meeting a guy into light bondage led her to explore the scene. When he dumped her she was left with debts that couldn't be paid. At a club she met a rich, older man, who paid back everything she owed He gave her a home and in return she became his house slave.

He was kind and looked after her, so it was easy to be his companion, and more. It was fun and exciting game at first.

As they partied and joined others in a heavier scene, it became a way of life; being treated as his personal slave. He never allowed anyone to fuck her, though there had been some close calls. Mixing with other slaves altered her behaviour, and the way she thought about herself. Especially as there were was no one else around to check her slide into complete submission.

After a couple of years her master received an offer from another master. He had become bored with her and wanted a change, so he passed her on.

"When he sold me I felt I really was a slave. This new master owned me completely, because he had bought me," Michelle slut explained.

"I'd been around slaves for so long it was easy to slip into the role, as his absolute slave. I obeyed him and devoted myself to him. It was as though I didn't know any other way of behaving. It simply became comfortable leaving all decisions to a master," Michelle slut stated.

"He was into a heavier form of BDSM, which didn't bother me as I'd seen it all before. He was very sexy and had me panting for sex. At extravagant parties he would share me with others. He kept my vagina for himself, with everything else available to the close circle of friends. Smacking, tying me up, making me play with myself before everyone, I did all sorts of naughty things," Michelle slut giggled.

"It was a very heady experience. After a year he too sold me on to someone else. This time I had no qualms about being sold as a slave. As long as I got what I wanted, a good seeing to, anything went. I was a complete slut by then. For the next ten years I was sold on to one master or mistress after another," Michelle slut said.

"I was very demanding, I would ravish whoever was available every chance I got. Needing to be satisfied sexually all the time, I was willing to do anything to get a cock. Most masters couldn't cope with me, so they quickly sold me on. One master, I can't even remember his face let alone his name, had to keep me in a cage. I just had a dildo to keep me company," Michelle slut laughed.

"The poor guy only let me out for a party. I would agree to anything, with everyone there just for an orgasm. He had to put me up for auction, as no one in the group would take me on. That's when Big John bought me and sorted me out. Not completely, I'm still not safe to be let out!" she laughed.

Brandi laughed with her. "Are you happy now?" Brandi asked.

"Yes! I'm very happy. It's no good looking back and regretting a decision. There's no telling when you might make the wrong decision in life. I enjoyed a lot of what happened, though the big question is, what if it didn't happen? Don't get me wrong, I met a lot of nice people along the way. The answer is this, we make our own lives. You can't blame anyone else for your mistakes," she smiled.

"Brandi, sometimes things just happen to you. All you can do is make the most of it, and try to get on with what you've got. I've got a big pair of tits and an insatiable appetite for sex. Not the best of assets out there in the vanilla world," she laughed raucously, and Brandi joined in.

"Try to surround yourself with people that make you feel good, that's some advice I learnt along the way. You won't want to hear the boring advice. Get yourself a good education. Go out there and get a good job to make money. I'm thirty-five and have a few good years yet. Who knows, make enough money and you might consider buying me as your slave-slut," she teased.

12