Brandi Belle, Porn Star

Story Info
A review of a new age porn star.
1k words
3.59
40.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,370 Followers

By the looks of Miss Brandi Belle there would be no way to guess what she did for a living. She appears like, maybe a college girl or even someone who works at the neighborhood Cold Stone store. She has shoulder length brown hair that is close to mousy in appearance. Brandi wears glasses that hide her dark eyes. As for her body, it's cute enough but not something you'd notice right away. I would say her best attribute is her smile as it's capable of melting the hardest of hearts.

Miss Brandi Belle, although her body is easy to forget, her acting is not. For you see Brandi Belle is an actress and not just any actress she is a porn star. That's right this twenty-three year girl turns out vids that make your cock hard and your wrist tired. Most of her scenarios are done with two or three other girls and they are usually dressed in a non-erotic way. The male 'lead' is almost always undressed in the classic CFNM story line. Brandi's role is to instruct the girls on some aspect of the male anatomy and how they might use it for their own enjoyment. She talks only to the girls ignoring the male as if he were just a prop. She tugs at his genitals with no regard to him and giggles at his embarrassment.

One of the first videos I saw with Brandi in it was called 'The Penis Survey'. Brandi and her assistants were dressed in lab coats and they looked like college students. They had the volunteers come in naked one by one and the girls measured their penis size, always laughing at the undersized men. Next, they would have them masturbate into a measuring cup to see how much semen they produced. They would not only observe the boys they would participate, often yanking their erections back and forth to check for elasticity. They were all laughing at the boys and their funny looking dicks and as always, they talked among themselves about the boys but never to them.

Another one out of the Penis Survey genre had Brandi with a friend both fully dressed in jeans, and tops, sitting on a couch together, and a naked black man standing before them. You only see the man's torso never his face, he has a large penis, which is hanging limp. As the scene opens the girls are trying to get him erect. They giggle hysterically at his member as they pull and yank on him. They seem both disgusted and at the same time fascinated by the man's size. They talk to each other as they laugh and joke about tying it around his leg. They instruct him to whip it back and forth and laugh about it going around his body. They talk about how funny the man's dick feels while flaccid as they both have their hands wrapped around him. They keep instructing the man to get hard but it is easy to see the ridicule they keep heaping on him is preventing this from happening. Brandi asks the girl how far she thinks the man's penis will reach inside her and she suggests maybe all the way to her chest. The girls answer is that no way is that thing ever going inside her to find out.

The girls decide they want to measure the volume of ejaculate that the man would be capable of expelling. The girls attempt to roll a condom on the still soft penis both laughing at how diffucilt it is to accomplish. Brandi shows her condom expertise by pinching the tip to form a reservoir for the man's sperm. They joke back and forth about volume as they wonder if penis size has anything to do with amount of ejaculate. The girl guesses it must be two cups but of course, they never bother to ask the man, whom probability possessed the knowledge to answer the query. In Brandi's typical style, she goes against stereotype and ends the video with both of the girls laughing at the poor man's inability to achieve even a full erection. They act as if their treatment of him has nothing to do with his failure.

Another favorite of mine is Brandi showing her friends how to ride a boy cowgirl style. Although her friends are all dressed, she is naked. Her little tiny tittys and her chubby tummy make her appear as a schoolgirl not a porn star. She sits astride her naked boy with his face off camera as she shows the girls how to roll a condom onto an erect boy, once again with her signature pinch in the end to form a reservoir for his issue. She talks to the girls and laughs as she holds the boy's penis. She shows them how to guide it inside her and then begins to ride the boy for her pleasure. The girls look to her with respect in their eyes, as they know she will show them the way for their own enjoyment.

To be sure, Brandi does regular sex scenes also, well almost regular as she always gets her girlish laugh somewhere in the scene. Brandi is unusual in another way, as she not only owns all her work; she writes, directs, and hires her own cameraman for all her films. This gives her complete artistic control and makes sure she does only what interests her.

I understand Brandi Belle is not for everyone but if you are like me and you love to get off on humiliation, I guarantee you will love her work. She is not a dominatrix she uses no whips or chains, no handcuffs. Her boys appear to be captivated with her and will gladly go through any embarrassment just for her touch. Her and her friends already know at their young age, that boys are merely toys, to be used for their own pleasure and then discarded for the next one. Oh Brandi Belle how I wish I could be your next toy.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,370 Followers