Brandi Fails at Being a Mother

Story Info
Brandi puts herself into a bad situation.
3.6k words
3.71
28.5k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the previous story Brandi finds out that her son, she had put up for adoption, sixteen years prior, was at her home.

We were on our way to California. I was very lucky to get a flight out of Tanzania, that morning at ten. I estimated, it was going to take twenty-three hours to get to our home in California. We had plenty of time for Brandi to explain what had Happened. I had booked a first class flight, there were only two seats on each side of the isle, we were the only two in the row.

We had been flying for an hour, I finally said, "You want to tell me about it?"

Brandi looked over at me and said, "This is the hardest thing I ever had to do. I was seventeen and my folks had these real good friends, they were married. They had been in the United States for ten years, they were from Scandinavia. He was a lawyer and had a great practice. They were members of the same country club and attended the same church. My folks thought the world of them."

Brandi's eyes started swelling up with tears and I reached over, putting my arm around her and kissed her on the forehead. "My folks were going away for a five day seminar in another state and they asked this couple to watched me (Yes, I was a wild teenager). I stayed at their house, while my parents were gone."

As she was telling me, the tears started flowing. I looked into those beautiful blues and said, "Its okay if you want to take a break, you have waited this long, I sure can wait a little bit longer."

"No, I have to get it out now! He was a very good looking man and I did have a crush on him. He was always putting his arm around me and tickling me. My boobs started developing when I was twelve and by the time I was seventeen, I was as big as I am now. I was so immature I had no idea what was going on. One night his wife had gone to play bridge at the country club. I had just finished taking my shower and I was drying off. The bathroom door opened and he walked in. He took me in his arms and started kissing me. I tried to push him away and was telling him no. He took me into the bedroom and made me pregnant, he took my virginity."

All I could do was hold her close and tell her it was okay. At this moment, I was so disgusted with human life, I wanted to reach out and kill one person. Some asshole had caused this much pain and grief, to most beautiful person, that I loved. My testosterones was really high at this point, I knew I had to stay calm for Brandi's sake. I had to ask, "Did you tell your parents and what did they say?"

"I tried to tell my mom what happened and of course she did not believe me. She told me that I was dreaming all this up. Mister blank would not have done this to you, he is a good religious man. After four months I was really showing that I was pregnant. I was told I was a bad girl and that the lord would punish me for doing this. That is when I was sent to live with my aunt. They forced me to give my son up. I had no choice, all I was told, he was given to a good family and the records were sealed."

All I could do was hold her and try to stay strong for her, of course I cried like a baby the whole way to Atlanta. As soon as the plane touched down, I was on my cell, calling one of my lawyers. I told him what we knew and I would be in touch when we found out more. I had also called a friend and told him what time we would be arriving in California. He told me that he would pick us up. We left Atlanta for California and we just held each other, very few words were exchanged. I just wanted Brandi to know that I loved her very much.

We finally arrived in California, it had taken us twenty-two hours and then we had another hour drive, to get home. I got on the phone and called Ellen to find out how everything was going there. Ellen said, "John, hold your breath, you are going to get the biggest shock of your life, when you walk in. I still can't believe it myself. I am not going to tell you, you will see when you get here. May I please speak to Brandi now?" I gave the phone to Brandi and they talked most of the way home.

We pulled up to our home and walked in. There was a guy standing there and I was speechless. He was six foot tall, blonde hair, blue eyes and you knew he was Brandi's son. Brandi just stood there and stared with tears streaming down her face. He walked over and put his around her and said, "mom." You could feel the electricity between them.

She took him by the hand and said, "We have to talk, let's go out by the pool." They were out there for about two hours, all I could see was that they were hugging and holding each other. They finally walked back in arm in arm.

Brandi said, "We talked everything out and we both understand what happened. We are going to be mother and son, of course with your permission Allan, with a big smile on her face.

I said, "I am not going to feel comfortable here, three against one. I do love my wife very much and I will make an attempt to get along with you three. By the way what is your name?"

He answered, "My name is Travis, I am very glad to meet you sir."

"Travis, my name Is Alan, unless something else happens in the near future, You can just call me Alan."

He came over and hugged me and said, "Thank you."

The days went by real fast. I had to get back to work, I had not worked in almost four weeks. Brandi called her travel agency and told them she was taking a year leave. Brandi had decided to become a mom. My lawyers got on the case and it took them three months to get everything straightened out. Travis became our son.

We got Travis enrolled in our local high school, he was a junior. He had been with us a very short time and his birthday was coming up. Brandi and I wanted to throw a seventeenth birthday party for him, he had not been with us long enough, to make any friend. Travis seemed to be paying a lot of attention to his mother. When ever Brandi would lay out or go swimming in her bikini, he was always around, like a lost puppy dog.

Brandi and I decided to have a birthday party for him and just invite Ellen. At his age, I figured that if he had a nice vehicle of his own, it would help draw friends. I got him a Jeep Wrangler. We got the party started and Ellen was looking real sexy and Travis seemed to notice. Between Ellen and his mom, dancing with him, he was having a great time. I had the dealership where I bought the Jeep, deliver it at six that evening. The guy came to the door and let me know that it was here.

I said, "Everyone stop the party and go out front." We all got out there and there sat the Jeep all decorated with a big sign that read happy birthday Travis from mom and Alan. I have never seen a guy so happy. "Why don't you go for a ride."

He looked at me and said, "I want to take my mom." He grabbed his mom and they did the first ride together. When they got back he open the garage door and put the Jeep away."

Travis said, "I am really tired and I am going to take a shower, watch a little television and think about how lucky I am." He walked over and gave me a big hug and kissed his mom and off to his room he went, leaving us three standing there. That ended the night real fast. Brandi and I went up to our bedroom and Ellen went home.

I noticed that Brandi had really changed a lot since she got her son. She hardly ever had any alcohol and we were not having sex, like we use too. I just thought everything would ware off and we would go back to our normal routine. I had to get back to work, someone had to pay the bills, back to the old grind. It was Wednesday and I had to leave for LA. this Friday, I would be gone for two weeks.

It had been four months since we got the Jeep for Travis. It seamed like our plans had worked. He had made three real good friends and did have a couple of dates but nothing serious. That Wednesday afternoon over lunch, Travis ask us if he could have his three friends over, to spend the night on Friday. They wanted to shoot some pool and go swimming and just do guy things. I said to Travis, "It is totally up to your mom, I am leaving Friday and will be gone for two weeks."

Brandi said, "Oh, I guess I can baby set four teenagers, so go ahead and tell your friends its okay." Travis got up from the table and hugged his mom and gave her a big kiss."

Travis's friends as far as we knew were good kids and came from good homes. Mark who was eighteen and a senior was the oldest. He was five ten, one hundred and sixty pounds. I do believe he was the leader of the group. Alex was one of the stars on the basket ball teem, he was six foot and one hundred and seventy-five pounds, he was black, he had just turned eighteen. I think he was my wife's favorite. He had been raised by his mother, he had very good manners. Then there was Robert, the kids called him porky, he was five-five and his weight was one hundred and ninety pounds, he was seventeen. I do not think he had ever been with a girl, on a date. He was very shy, especially around my wife. Of course all the guys teased him about that.

It was Friday afternoon and I was just going out the door, when the guys started arriving. I never did tell Brandi that the cameras were turned on, twenty-four hours a day. She thought she was still in control of them. My next two weeks were not going to be a lot of fun and I knew I was not going to have anytime to be thinking about sex. Brandi and I talked every night for an hour or two, it seemed to be going really good for her.

The two weeks went by real fast and I got home a day earlier than I had planned. When I walked into the house there was a note on the kitchen counter that read. Ellen, I have been trying to get a hold of you all morning, Travis and I have taken the Jeep to the beach, should be home by eight tonight. "Brandy" I looked at my watch and it was four o'clock.

I went upstairs and pulled the big screen down, I wanted to see what had been happing since I had been gone. I got on my computer and ran it back to the day that I had left. Brandi had just gone into the game room where the boys were.

She said, "Do you guys want anything to eat? (They all shook their heads no) I am going back up stairs, if you need anything just give me a call on the intercom, see you all later." Brandi walked through the kitchen and grabbed a glass and large bottle of wine.

Mark said as soon as Brandi left the room, "I could sure think of something that I would like to eat. Your mother is really hot." Everybody laughed, except Travis.

Alex said, "Anybody got a joint rolled?" Robert pulled one out of his pockets and they all took a few hits. They had been shooting pool for about an hour and had gone through three joints. They all were giving Robert a bad time, he was going on his first date and it was to a dance, he didn't know how to dance.

Mark came up with an idea, "Why don't you call your mom down here, maybe she could teach Robert how to dance, maybe teach me some stuff too." By this time the weed had really got to Travis and he agreed to do it.

He got on the intercom and Brandi answered, "Hey mom, why don't you come down? I need to ask you a favor."

Brandi replied, "I will be there in ten." By this time Brandi had started her third glass of wine. She had gotten comfortable and needed to put some clothes on. She jumped into her sweats and put a top on that cut her at her midriff. She had no bra on and her boobs were showing at the bottom of the top, when she leaned over.

By the time Brandi got down to the game room, the boys were feeling no pain and they had put some slow CD's on.

Travis explained to his mom, that Robert was going to a dance and he needed some dance lessons.

Brandi said, "I will try to help him." She made an attempt at dancing with Robert for about fifteen minutes, it seemed like Robert had two left feet (He looked embarrassed, when he touched Brandi)."

Mark tapped Robert on the shoulder and said, "Let me show you." Mark pulled Brandi in real close and you could see her boobs smash into his chest.

Travis finally said, "Guys lets go swimming." They all were all out the door, except Mark and Alex hung back.

Alex stopped and whispered to Mark, "Make sure you get those knockout drops in Travis's drink."

They all four got outside when Alex said to Travis, "You guys go ahead, I want to give your mom a message from my mom." Alex went back inside.

Brandi was still standing there and Alex said, "I want to finish this song with you." He pulled Brandi in close and started to kissing Brandi's neck.

Brandi stepped back, "We can't do this."

Alex stepped back and said, "I have to tell you a short story. I have a friend at school and his name is Craig (Brandi's face got red, Alex put his hand under Brandi's top and started playing with her tit) he told me the story on how he lost his virginity over here. Do I need to say more? I could tell your son, if you would like."

They had been standing there for fifteen or twenty minutes, with Alex playing and sucking with her tits. Brandi finally said, "I can't do this in front of my son."

Alex took her by the hand and opened the door to pool area, there was Travis passed out in a chair. "What is going on with him."

"Every time he smokes to much weed he passes out for a couple of hours, hey guys bring him in and put him on the couch." Mark and Robert carried him in.

"What are you expecting of me?"

"We are going up to your bedroom and Robert is going to be first. You are going to take his virginity. Lets go upstairs, I want to see that gorgeous body of yours. When we get there I want you to take all your clothes off and lay on the bed."

As they were walking up the stairs Mark was on one side Alex was on the other. They both had their arms around her and had lifted her top, they were playing with her tits. When they got into the bedroom Mark said, "Take you clothes off and lay on the bed, we want to watch."

Brandi did as she was told, she stripped down in front of those three teenagers and laid on the bed.

Alex said to Robert, "That is the most beautiful body, that you will ever see and it all yours. Go get it tiger" Brandi's nipples were standing straight up and she had her legs open and you could see that swollen, wet pink pussy. It was just screaming out, come eat me.

Robert dropped his pants and shorts and put his hand on Brandi's leg. He reached down and grabbed his cock, he was ejaculating in his hand. Poor Robert, with his five inches he never got close to her pussy. He actually started crying.

Mark pushed the back of his head and said, "Get your mouth in there and start eating that pussy and quit your damn crying. You will get it up again, you will get to fuck her." Brandi's eyes opened wide when she felt his tongue go inside of her. His tongue had to be six inches long, Brandi couldn't take it any more. She grabbed the back of his head and started gyrating her hips. Mark and Alex sat down on each side of her and were playing with her tits. Mark leaned down and started sucking on one, Alex started making out with her. All the time Robert was eating her out.

Brandi was breathing real deep and said to Alex, "Get your clothes off and fuck me. I want that black cock of yours inside of me." Alex dropped his pants and there was a nine inch dick. He pushed Robert out of the way and crammed that cock right in. Not caring if it hurt Brandi or not. Mark was still sucking on Brandi's tits and had taken his pants down. Brandi stuck his cock in her mouth and started working on it, Alex was fucking her faster and faster, you could see the wetness glistening down Brandi's thighs.

Brandi started screaming at the top of her voice, she looked like she was going to pass out. Brandi had cum at least three time, Mark and Alex got off at the same time. Marks cum shot all over Brandi's face. They fell exhausted on the bed.

Brandi said, "You two get the hell out of here, you got what you wanted, go home."

Robert was setting at the end of the bed with his head down. Brandi said to him, "Why don't you come up here and cuddle with me. I will make it worth your while. (Brandi could see that he had gotten hard) Put that thing inside of me, I want your virginity!

Mark and Alex walked down the stairs high fiving each other and laughing. Mark said, "Lets go wake up Travis before we leave, that should be interesting." They went over and they shook Travis, he wasn't waking up.

Alex said, "I will go get a glass of water." He walked into the restroom and brought back a big glass, filled to the top with water. He then threw it right in Travis's face. Travis immediately jumped up.

"What in the heck is going on, where is Robert and my mom?"

Mark said, "I think Robert didn't feel good and went home, your mom told us to tell you, when you woke up, to come up to her room and just walk in. We have to go, we will see you later on, neither one of us feels very good either. I think we must have got a hold of some bad weed."

They both left and Travis walked up to his mom's room and walked right in. Here was one of his friends fucking his mother. He yelled, "Get the hell out of here Robert, that's my mother." You have never seen a kid scramble so fast, he was gone like the wind.

Travis had his head down and he was crying. "Mom, how could you have done this with one of my friends. This is going to be all over school. I, I, I, I, can't believe you did this. Why! Why!"

Brandi had not put a stitch of clothes on, she just put her arms around him and kissed him on the lips. "The only answer that I have for you, we will have to wait until Alan gets home. For the next two weeks you are not going to school. I will call your teachers and tell them I am keeping you out for two weeks." Brandi and Travis spent a lot of time together, waiting for Alan to get home.

When Brandi and Travis got home from the beach, They all went into the game room and Brandi told them both what happened. One minor fact that Brandi forgot to reveal, was how much she enjoyed it. They decided to put Travis in a private school that had boarding, it was a hundred miles away. He only had two years, before college.

Alan never did say anything to Brandi about the recordings. He just did not trust Brandi and her drinking habits. Of course, he wanted to see if anything else went on.

Authors notes: In my next and last story in my Brandi series, (Brandi Backs Herself Into A Corner) Desperation sets in and her final answer to her problems were hard to believe.