Brandi Gets a Facial Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my God,' he thought, 'It feels like she sucked my very essence right out of my body through my cock!' He collapsed in a heap, his legs still twitching, his toes bound in a painful cramp. He started to laugh.

"Oh fuck Brandi, that was unbelievable," he said as he sat back up on his elbows gasping for air. Brandi held his softening cock firmly in her hand.

"Good thing we've got this handy applicator," she said as she worked Steve's cum into her face using his still firm member.

Finally satisfied, she licked him clean and plopped herself beside him smiling. "Was I right or was I right? Way much more fun to get this facial stuff fresh. Right?"

"You were exactly correct, Brandi," he said as he looked at her cum glazed face. He leaned in and kissed her full on the lips. "Yep, this was the right idea. You were so right."

"Good. Now while this dries, do you feel like Netflix and chill?"

"Huh?"

"Oh Mr. Simpson, we are gonna have so much fun this weekend."

12