Brandi is Turned on to Stories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what was on your mind you nasty woman." I said.

Brandi sort of laugh, an evil one, "I will make it worth your while. I had already made my mind up that I was going to be with him. Yes I was going to invite him over. Now you will see how my mind is working. Like yours and that's dangerous. I wanted to turn the camera's on. I wanted a movie for you. I checked every thing out that you had shown me, so I had it all figured out.

I felt like having a glass of wine. I grabbed the glass and a bottle and ran to the bathroom. I was ready for a bubble bath. I laid in the bath for 45 minutes. I had two glasses of wine. I got out dried off and I put my makeup and lipstick on. I decided to wear that real light blue sweater that zips up the front. With my white shorts. No underwear. By this time it was 5:45."

I went to the phone and dialed Joe's number. He answered. I said, "This is Brandi."

Joe said, "Hi Brandi, I have something I want to tell you. After our talk I decide that I better go home to my wife. Maybe I can get her into AA."

"Brandi you have to be joking me I blurted out. NO! NO! NO!" All I could hear was laughter. Brandi was laughing so hard I thought she was going to have a heart attack. "You are going to get it. I just went soft." I said.

She was still laughing. "Well it's not going to take me long to get you back up." Now here is what really happened. I called Joe he answered, "Hi Joe this is Brandi. I decided I want you to come over I will leave the garage door opened. Will six be alright with you?"

I said, "Brandy I really do want to hear what happened but let's save it till I get home Friday. I have to leave right now I have so much work to do I would not be able to enjoy it. I will call you tonight."

I didn't tell Brandi but I knew I was coming home on Thursday. I was in meetings all day on Wednesday. I was able to get out of southern California at 11am. Thursday morning. I drove straight through which was a six hour drive. I got to my home at 5pm. What I saw in my drive way was one of Joe's trucks. I thought to myself that dirty bastard. I parked down the street and walked back going through my back gate. I could see the pool and there was a young boy cleaning it. I went back and got my car and pulled into the garage.

Brandi came running into the garage, "What are doing home? You are not supposed to be here until tomorrow."

I said, "Did I ruin some of your plans? I could leave!"

"Oh! Don't be silly. I have been getting things done around the house. Joe sent his nephew over to clean the swimming pool. Let's go in the house." Brandi countered.

Once we were in the house I asked Brandi if she had eaten and she told me that she had. I had stopped on my way home at a fast food place so I was not hungry.

I asked Brandi, "How long has the kid been here? I was real quiet when I came in so I don't think he knows I am here."

She replied, "Five minutes before you got here. I can tell where your mind is going. You want me to do something, don't you?"

I looked at Brandi she had on her bikini top with those boobs popping out over the top you could almost see her nipples and a real short pair of shorts it gave me a instant hard on. We were standing in the front room that overlooked the pool. Craig had blonde hair was about 5' 7" his weight was around 140 pounds and had a great tan. I said, "He is a pretty good looking guy. You almost know from what was said by Joe that he is a virgin. Might be fun! Do you think you could do something?"

Brandi said, "If I am going to do anything I am going to need a couple glasses of wine. Tell me what you want me to do."

I went into the kitchen pored her a glass of wine and came back. She immediately took a drink almost half the glass. I said to her, "I will go up to the bedroom turn my computer on and put you and him on the big screen so I can watch. Put some slow music on in here. Then go out and ask him if he wants a coke or some lemonade. You should be able to figure it out once he comes in the house. Here let me get you another glass of wine."

Ever since Brandi and I had started talking it was like a switch had turned on in her head, all she wanted to do is fuck. I went up to the bedroom and got everything ready for them. It didn't take her very long to get him in the house. He walked in he had no shirt on and couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Brandi said to Craig, "You wanted a glass of lemonade, right? Have a seat and I will get you one. While I am in there I am going to get me a glass of wine."

Craig says, "Do you think I could have wine instead. I know I am eighteen but I drink wine a lot."

Brandi came out of the kitchen with two glasses in her hand. She gave one to Craig. "Now don't tell your uncle that I gave you alcohol. Brandi sat down on the couch and picked up her laptop.(I thought to myself what in the hell is she doing.)

"Why don't you come set over here by me? I want to show you our trip to Amsterdam." Brandi said.

Craig got up and moved over next to Brandi. They both started laughing. Brandi was showing him pictures of girls in the windows selling them selves.

Craig ask her, "Did your husband buy any of that?" They both got a good laugh.

Brandi says, "I need another glass of wine how about you?" Craig just handed her his glass.

Brandi came back and handed Craig the glass of wine. She sat down putting her leg right next to his. She opened up her laptop turning to the page where her and I were dancing slow in a night club. Brandi put her hand on his thigh and said, "Do you like to dance?"

Craig replied, "I have never tried to, I need someone to teach me. Do you think you could show me how? I am a little nervous!"

Now is the time I drop my pants. I had a hard on that wouldn't quit. Brandi already had put slow music on. Brandi stood up and motioned to him to stand. She took his right arm and put it around her waste. She took her right hand and placed in his left hand and pulled him up close to her.

Brandi told him, "Just do------(Oh my god my sound went out!)

I have to go downstairs to the main electrical box. I knew I couldn't do that. I guess I am just going to watch. I have no other choice. I could see Brandi had her lips up to his ear and was talking to him. She started kissing his ear running her tongue in and out still talking to him.(I sure wish I could hear what she was saying) right then the sound came back on.

Brandi said to him, "Have you ever been with a woman? You sure are a good looking guy. Would you like to be with me?"

"No I haven't but you have a husband and I am scared he will find out or walk in." He answered.

"Alan won't be home until tomorrow. Would you like to be with me? I want to be your first." All the time they were talking Brandi was running her hands over his chest, stopping and playing with his nipples.

"Oh! my god yes. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." (I could see he was shaking like a leaf.)

Brandi said. Just relax and let me do everything. (Brandi! Brandi! how could a kid in this position relax he has probably already cum in his pants. I thought to myself.)

Brandi ran her tongue along the side of his face and put her lips on his. I could see her tongue dart into his mouth. Their tongues were touching and Craig had his eyes closed with his hands running up and down on her back. He stopped at her bikini undoing it.(This kid is learning fast.) Brandi stepped back and let her top fall to the floor and then pressed her body into his. She started kissing down his body licking his nipples. I could see her saliva glistening as she got to the top of his pants.

She unsnapped his pants. Brandi went down to her knees pulling his pants and his shorts to the floor.(I was really amazed how big he was. He had to be a good 9" his girth had to be 6". (Wow what the girls have been missing with this one.)

Brandi took his cock in both hands. You could see the pre cum. She stuck her tongue on the head and was licking it. She put it in her mouth going up and down on it twice. I just knew he wouldn't take it very long. His body started jerking he grabbed the back of Brandi's head and shoved his dick all the way in her mouth. I could see Brandi's face she opened her eyes wide as his cum was hitting the back of her throat. Craig pulled his cock out and laid on the floor.

After Brandi had given me a blow job she was always horny as hell. Craig was laying on his back. Brandi stood up and took her shorts off. She had nothing else on. She laid down next to Craig and said, "You are not through yet!" She put her hand on his cock. It became instantly hard again.(Oh to be 18 just one more time.) She got on top of Craig. Her pussy was so wet his cock slid right into her. I heard her gasp, she had never had a cock this big before.

Craig rolled her on her back with his cock still in her and put his mouth down on her tit and was sucking real hard. He started working his cock in and out. Brandy started screaming, "Faster, Faster, Faster, its so deep its so goooood. She had her nails dug deep into his ass. (I think I could see blood.) Brandy was screaming at the top of her lungs. She started spraying. At the same exact time Craig let loose. I actually could see Brandi's pussy muscles squeezing every drop out of him. They both were exhausted. Craig did not pull his cock out of her they just laid in each others arms and kissed.

Well I had gotten everything I wanted now it was time to get rid of Craig. I picked up my cell phone and called my home phone number. I watched Brandi get up and answer.(What a beautiful sight.) I told her to get rid of the kid. Tell him I am going to be home in 15 minutes. She went back over to Craig and told him what I had said and he was gone in a flash.

To be continued:

12