Brandi: The Basketball Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, spit on that cock, bitch," he growled, grabbing her hair to thrust her head up and down. "Take all that motherfucker."

Tonya quickly looked up from her phone and looked over there, listening closely to what was going on, obviously wondering if she had really heard what she thought she had. Big Daddy was thrusting into Brandi hard and fast as he neared orgasm, her groans around that cock in her mouth now louder than ever. Tonya finished texting and sent it to Brandi, apparently, because there was a mute for a second when it came to Brandi's phone. It reminded me that a concerned, oblivious husband would've checked by now, so I sent: "Are you okay?" to her phone, too.

Brandi looked like she was doing just fine, rocking back and forth on the two cocks, working her ass off until her orgasm swept through her body, just as Big Daddy buried his cock as deep as it would go to pump his seed into her, making her plop the cock out of her mouth and groan loudly, stroking it with her hand moaning one more time as Big Daddy pulled out of her delicious depths. Tonya looked over again and stood up, looking really confused now, then scurried to the trees when one of them yelled out: "Hell yeah, get that white bitch; you know she want it!" A different man was already fucking her from behind as she neared the end of the blowjob. Another one had come up and she took him in her hand, pulling the other out of her mouth as she stroked them and looked over at Big Daddy. He smiled at her.

"You be a good girl and take all you given', now," he said. "I'll be back to finish yo ass off."

She groaned before taking mouthy's cock back into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down like a mad woman. He grabbed her hair again, but could barely keep up, finally throwing his head back and giving in to her, blowing his load deep in her throat before falling back and out of her mouth. The rest of the men had their dicks out, rubbing them as they patiently waited for their turn to fuck my wife who had already taken the other cock into her mouth and was jerking another off. Every one of them had a huge cock, just the way Brandi liked it. Tonya was hiding, but not very well. I was so tickled by her lust-filled look of absolute shock that I almost failed to notice the phone in her hand. It looked like she was filming all this with one hand while the other scratched at her pussy once in a while. I figured she was too prim and proper to even masturbate and got bored with her fast.

Brandi, on the other hand, was still living and loving her second black cock gangbang, earning my undivided attention as I stroked my cock. Hell, she didn't even seem to care that she was completely naked in the park, getting fucked by a bunch of big black men. After the man behind her came in her pussy and pulled away, sending her through another good orgasm, the next man made her raise up and let him beneath her. He wasted no time plunging all the way into her, making her groan as she took the cock in front of her face deeply into her mouth at the same time. She was too busy working on three cocks at once to notice the fourth man move in behind her. He positioned himself as she rocked back and forth in front of him, grabbed his cock in one hand and her hip with the other and pushed forward. She spit the cock out of her mouth, immediately taking it into her hand so she could turn and see what was going on. She could only get halfway turned before he drove himself into her, making her throw her head back and groan out an "Ohh Fuck!" She attacked the cock in front of her, furiously rocking her entire body, taking all three hard cocks as hard as she could.

I thought he had taken her ass without lube and made her like it, but I eventually got the right angle to see that both of those monsters were in her pussy, turning her body into a writhing temple of pleasure as she worked all three cocks, her hand now a blur on the fourth as he tried to hold out. He failed, spewing his jizz all over her cheeks and chest while she rocked back and forth, taking the one in her mouth deeply down her throat before he pulled out of her mouth and came all over her face. She left all the cum where it was and took the new cock in her hand, closing her eyes as she stroked it, the man behind her thrusting so hard it broke her concentration.

"Ohhh Fuck yeah! Fuck that white, married pussy! Ohhhh FUCK I'm fucking cumming!" She's so awesome. She's already kinky as hell, but when she yells something slutty (or hits me ;) on the verge of it, so she cums twice as hard? Yeah, that's the sexiest fucking thing ever. Well, until she started fucking packs of donkey-schlonged black men it was, I guess...

Now what happened next was kind of funny. Brandi finally took that cock in her mouth as she was cumming, and the stud behind her looked to be taking his final strokes, pulling slowly out, then slamming her deep. The funny part was that the man under her had his eyes closed and gritted his teeth, staying completely still. It was puzzling at first, then I realized the other cock in my wife's pussy was rubbing the fuck out of his, making it hard to get off on my wife. Brandi had taken the other cock deep into her throat and left it there, pushing deeper and deeper with each little short stroke. The man behind her was toast. He took two more long, hard strokes, then pushed as deep as he could, lurching forward with every groan. The man underneath her looked like he was in pain there at the last, but a look of relief slowly made its way across his face and he finally opened his eyes just as his friend quickly pulled out of her.

"Aw fuck! Mutha! Fucka!" he cried.

He grabbed Brandi's hips and pulled her down hard. I'm sure he was trying to thrust, but it was more of full on body spasm, cumming deeply inside my wife, raising his legs, sitting halfway up, awkwardly leaning to the side to avoid brushing up against his friend's balls while wearing the dumbest look I've ever seen. It looked like his buddy gave him a pretty good one, and I was dying! To quote Tom Hanks: "You ever try not to laugh in church? It's the same damn thing!" I looked away, trying to hold in a laugh when I saw Tonya. Hell, I forgot about her. She had obviously put her phone up, because she had one hand holding her shorts out so the other could stroke her pussy. Much better.

Brandi stood up, staying bent over and stepped over the now spent man so he could get up, the other cock never leaving her mouth. She squatted down in front of the last man started bobbing her head fast and deep. I knew he wouldn't last very long and wondered if any of them would take another turn until a loud commotion erupted where the rest of the men were still blocking the view from the park. There was a lot of pushing and shoving and everyone yelling at once before a guy I hadn't noticed was shuffled to the front of the group. Brandi was now cleaning herself off with her tank top while the freshly blown man pulled up his shorts and joined the group which was still picking on the guy in front. Did we miss one? I looked at Brandi, who was watching intently.

She had been ready to put her shorts back on but held them in front of her as she paused to watch. There was silence while he looked at her; they were all looking at him. He was clearly the youngest of the group, maybe 19 or 20, and apparently still a virgin. He wasn't ugly, I guess, but he did seem pretty big and awkward. Someone gave him a push, making him jump out of his trance and laugh. He took a few steps back. They all started in on him at once.

"No getcha ass out there, nigga!" "She ain't goan bite. It's just a white bitch." "Don't never turn down white pussy! Damn, Boy! Don't never turn down no white pussy!" "Shit. You got this. Tear that bitch up."

Brandi crooked her finger at him, earning a collective "OOOHHH" from the rest of the men. When he hesitated, she walked over and took his hand, telling the rest of them to leave him alone. He shyly followed her, grinning from ear to ear. She sat him down on the bench and sat beside him, making him jump when she pushed her breasts into him and pulled his face to hers. She started kissing him slowly and tenderly. I don't know if I was surprised that he would kiss her after she sucked all those dicks or if I was jealous that he got to, but he eagerly kissed her back, bringing his hand up to brush her titty before he quickly moved it to her arm. She grabbed his hand and put it back on her tit. When she left her hand there for a bit, I knew she was pressing her nipple between her finger and his, showing him how hard she liked them pinched, the same way she taught me. She groaned into his mouth when he took over, then reached down and fished his cock out of his shorts. Her eyes were wide open when she pulled away to look at it.

"Holy shit!" she cried. "Oh fuck yeah!"

She resumed making out with him with a whimper, stroking his cock while he pawed at her breasts. He wasn't as big as Big Daddy, but I could see what she meant. It wasn't the overall size, it was the girth. It was still pretty long, but it must have been as big around as a pop can and Brandi wanted it bad. She leaned down, tried to put her mouth around it, pulled back and spit on it, then took it deep. He groaned and threw his head back and bent forward, his hands hovering around Brandi's head like he wouldn't dare do it. She tried to deep throat him, pushing hard before she let go with a gasp, took deep breath and gulped it down again.

I knew something she didn't know. She was concentrating so hard on taking his cock all the way down, she forgot who she was dealing with, expecting him to have superhuman strength, or something. He finally worked up the balls to grab her head as he came, pushing her down as he filled her gullet. She coughed around his cock, her face turned an alarming shade of red for a second, then she managed to swallow and breathe again before he finally let go. She started coughing as soon as she got his dick out of her mouth, putting her hands on the bench to lean over and spit out the rest of his cum. She glanced at him as he walked away, looked down and shook her head with a chuckle. I damn sure knew what that meant and I would've been in trouble, too. He got off and she didn't. Then that big bastard got me again with his speed when he put a hand on Brandi's ass and used the other to shove his huge cock deep into her pussy before either of us even realized he was there. Her surprised yelp turned into a moan of pleasure.

"Let me show you what this bitch want," said Big Daddy.

I'll give it to my baby, she was eager to please, staying bent over yet throwing her head back so Big Daddy could get a handful of her hair. He pulled her the rest of the way back, growled something in her ear and bit her on the neck, fucking her hard and fast. She loves that. After Brandi shuddered through another orgasm, she fell to her elbows on the bench, her legs very wobbly. He pulled out of her and spun her around, setting her ass on the bench. He straddled the bench, lining himself up with her sweet pussy. I grabbed the binoculars quick enough for a close-up view of him slowly driving his huge cock into her. Halfway in, he pulled out and took a few strokes, easing himself deeper and deeper. He worked his hands under her back, pulled back a bit, then drove it deep, making her gasp.

I thought it was weird that he kept shuffling his feet until he picked her straight up off the bench and pulled her to him. She clamped down tight with her legs and kissed him as soon as she got close enough, but only for a few moments. He pulled her by the hair to move her out of his face, leaned her back and cradled my 6ft beauty in his arms. With a very loud: "OH-H-H FUCK!" she threw her head back and began rocking her hips while he bounced her up and down on his cock, slamming his hips into her on every down stroke. She bounced on him with a frenzy, then pulled her hips away, just like when she's just had what she calls an "ass-numbing" orgasm after which she had to get her pussy completely away because it almost felt too good. (Un?)Fortunately for her, she couldn't move enough to get off of his enormous cock and he kept pounding away, making her orgasm continuous and very loud until she collapsed in his arms. He pulled her into a hug with her arms wrapped around his massive shoulders and her legs wrapped around his waist, holding his cock deeply in her. He let her rest for a few seconds, then pulled her off his cock with a loud plop. She groaned in disappointment.

"Well, get over here, son," he said.

The quasi-virgin came rushing back over as Big Daddy turned her around and picked her up. He instructed her to guide him in, then she hooked her heels behind his thighs to hold herself in place. She was impaled on his cock, almost like doggy style, but he was fully supporting her weight. He bounced her a few times, making her cry out in pleasure, then leaned her forward to the eagerly awaiting virgin. Big Daddy slid his hands to her hips, holding her up and pounding her with forceful thrusts. As the virgin struggled to get a good grip on her shoulders, she engulfed his cock, making him twice as bumbly before he recovered. She put her hands on his hips to support herself and let the powerful thrusts of Big Daddy slide her along both cocks, still trying to get that big fucker down her throat.

Both men started pumping faster, pushing her back and forth between them along the length of their cocks. Brandi even developed a pretty good rhythm with her "mmmph... mmmph... mmmph..." increasing in pitch and speed as she built up another good cum. Big Daddy held out until her delicious pussy began to spasm around his cock, then pumped her full of cum throughout her orgasm. She had learned her lesson with the virgin, pulling him out of her mouth completely as she yelled her satisfaction. Her legs fell to the ground, her feet topside down, and she wrapped her arm around the virgin's waist, resting her head on his stomach, still holding on to his cock with her other hand. Big Daddy set her down on her knees and walked away. Brandi slowly got her legs underneath her and lay down on the ground in front of him.

"Come here, baby," said Brandi.

He immediately dropped to his knees, driving deeply into her well fucked pussy. He held himself balls deep for a few seconds, then pumped like a mad man. Brandi held on for the ride, knowing she didn't have time to get off. Sure enough, he popped his load in a hurry, collapsing on top of her. She chuckled and held him tighter. He pulled closer when she started stroking his hair, lay perfectly still for a little bit, then seemed to remember where he was. He jumped up, looked around and pulled up his shorts running away.

"Shit! Hey, wait up! Shit!"

Brandi lay on her back all alone, completely exhausted. Being a gentleman, I couldn't imagine how they could just leave her there, but they did. She made her way to the bench and sat down. I heard her sigh deeply as she got dressed. As soon as she moved toward the phone, I hung it up. Just in time, too, because she immediately answered my decoy text. Tonya was approaching her. I headed for the parking lot.

"Yeah, I'm fine, baby." the text read. "I've just had one hell of a workout!! I'll tell you all about it when I get home!! Tonya and I are going to get something to drink then I'll be there. I love you!!"

I watched Brandi and Tonya talk for a little while then raced home when they finally decided to leave. Brandi came in a few minutes later looking disheveled as hell. She walked over to the couch and sat on my lap, laid a kiss on me that I swear set my ears on fire, then whispered in my ear.

"Why don't you suck all this black cock cum out of me while I tell you how it got there."

12