Brandi's Denial

Story Info
Sometimes the denial is sweeter than the satisfaction.
1.8k words
4.09
47.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi squirmed against the driver's seat as she waited in the impatient traffic. Her husband would be getting lucky tonight. She closed her eyes as she lost herself to the imagined sensation of hsi body pressing against hers, his cock filling her up, the wonderful orgasm that- A horn blared behind her, shocking her back to the five o'clock freeway. The cars ahead were moving.

She was relieved to see Brace's car in the driveway. With the tease of being 'denied' her daydream sex, she was eager to get inside and push him against a wall. Dinner could wait; she was hungry for her man.

There was a note on the door with a single word: Strip. He didn't have to tell her twice. Brandi grinned and hurriedly unlocked the door. It was barely shut behind her before her shirt hit the floor. She looked around, but didn't see Brace anywhere as she unclasped her bra and flung it away from her. "Brace?" she called. No answer. She kicked off her jeans and shoved her panties down hard. They rolled up into a pink rope as she forced them down her smooth legs.

"Brace, honey?" Naked, she stepped down the hall. Why in the world wasn't he close at hand with his wife stripping naked at the front door? On the kitchen table were a pile of his old clothes, and another short note: Put these on. Brandi shook her head, confused. She didn't want to be clothed, she wanted to be fu- She sighed. Only one way to find out what he's up to. The top of the pile was an old, faded pair of his jeans with holes worn through the knees. There were even a few small threadbare holes in some other places, she noticed as she stepped into them. She felt the coarse denim pull snug against her tender flesh and grimaced. She hated wearing jeans without panties. She did like his black t shirts, though, which had been waiting under the jeans in the pile. She slipped into the comfy soft cotton and shivered as it caressed her already stiff nipples. She hugged the shirt to herself. It smelled like him. She opened her eyes and picked up the last item from the pile, a blindfold.

"Brace?" This one she hesitated on. But Brace obviously wasn't planning to show up until she had done as his note had requested. Resignedly, she slipped the blindfold on. The unexpected distraction of notes had been intriguing, but it was time to get down to the business of pleasure, dammit. She wanted some.

Suddenly, there was a kiss on her lips. She responded back willfully, pushing his own lips apart with her tongue to get deeper. She reached for his crotch and grasped his manhood. It felt as steely ready as her own body was. Good, he was going to need it, as far as she was concerned. She pushed him back a step with her kiss as she reached blindly to strip him of his jeans. Cold metal snapped around her wrists. She gasped and pulled back from the kiss, startled.

"Let's have some fun, Brandi." Brandi's mind raced. What was he planning? They hadn't often done anything like this, though her fantasies often ran into bondage dimensions. Sex in handcuffs wouldn't be a bad way to go. Maybe it would encourage him to be a little more in charge, which she would like. He led her out of the kitchen and into the bedroom.

"Brace, I can't see." This struck her as a dumb statement as soon as she had said it. She was wearing a blindfold, of course she couldn't see. His answer was to hold her hands above her head and kiss her far too fleetingly. She pursued the kiss but was stopped short. He had let go of her hands, but they were still in the air. Her eyes widened behind the blindfold as the realization hit her, along with the indicative sound of clinking chain. She was chained up. Brace had hooked the cuffs to a chain above her! She tugged on the chain, but it was secure. Brace wasn't touching her any more. She'd lost track of him.

Then he was suddenly back. He kissed her forcefully and rubbed her crotch through the jeans. She bucked against his hand. He wrapped his long fingers against the side of her throat and kissed down her jawline to the bottom of her ear. His hand left her legs and she heard herself whimper. She wanted it back.

A sudden buzzing next to her ear made her jump. He pressed the object to her forehead and the vibrations coursed through her skull. He traced it down to her shoulders and between her breasts. As the vibrations hit her nipples, it made them ache. She shivered, pulling her belly taut as the small but powerful vibrator made its way down her body. She recognized the little toy by the feel of it. It was tiny, the size of a little finger, but it packed a nice whallop. She pushed her pelvis out as the little vibrator reached the button on the jeans. He pulled it away.

Brandi whined and moved her hips around, searching for the toy. Brace's warm breath tickled her ear. "Do not cum until I tell you to." Her body froze. She already wanted to cum. She might have cum in the car had it not been for that driver. She had raced home to cum, granted with plenty of sex as well, but still. Don't cum? Vibrations surged through her right hip and she jerked her body toward it, wanting those vibrations in a more direct location. They vanished again. "Do not cum. Understand?"

Brandi whimpered but nodded. "Fine. Just, please, stop teasing me!" She gasped as the toy touched her. The vibrations were dimmed slightly through the jeans, but they were still there. Then he moved the toy lower, and found one of those threadbare holes. The toy slipped past the denim and touched her directly. She moaned and squirmed against it. Brace pressed her thighs closed and she complied, clenching that little toy between her legs and riding it. His mouth found hers and she tried to drown herself in it. She kissed vocally, moaning against his tongue at the delicious torture between her legs. His hands kneaded her breasts roughly and she arched her back to offer them to him.

Brace whispered into her ear. "You're getting too close. I told you not to come." She ground her hips against him and groaned, "I don't care."

His hands left her breasts and his lips left her skin. She felt him grip the neckline of the tshirt. "You will." He ripped the tshirt away from her neck and the loud shredding of the material echoed in her startled ears. Her nipples ached into the open air. The shreds of the shirt hung from her shoulders, her chest exposed. He stepped around her, his fingers trailing across her stomach in his wake. She felt a hand curl around the back of what was left of the collar and the remains of the garment were torn from her body. The act hadn't hurt her, but the forceful authority of it left her shaking in her blind bonds. She had never before had clothing literally ripped from her body. It was even better than the fantasy.

His teeth nipped at her neck as his hands gripped her jean-covered ass. "Do. Not. Cum." One hand reached around her and pressed the little vibrator into her clit. She writhed against him and the toy and he kissed and licked her bare shoulders. She started to pant slightly as he ran his fingers up and down her naked spine, kissing randomly around her back.

"Oh, god. Brace, what if I cum anyway? Feels so good."

Her skin trembled as his lips smiled against it. "You don't want to do that."

"Why not?"

Brace left her back and Brandi felt his fingers slide into the little hole the toy had slipped through. The curled against her wet lips and she pushed down against them. Then he grunted and the denim ripped across her pussy, tearing a gaping hole in the crotch of the jeans. She gasped as the cool air hit her moist slit. The vibrator fell as he forced her thighs apart and lapped at her juices. With a moan, Brandi tried to crouch down, to get closer to that active tongue, to put it where she wanted it. But Brace moved away and the chains held her in place. He seemed determined to frustrate her sex.

"Damn it Brace! Fuck me or fuck you!" His tongue vanished and she whimpered at the sudden lack of stimulation. His hands grasped the waist of the jeans. Her hips were jerked backward as he ripped through the denim, exposing her backside. She gasped, stunned. Ripping an old tshirt was one thing, but jeans?

A sharp, stinging swat across her bare bottom jerked her from her introspection. He'd just spanked her! The nerve of- Another sharp slap on the other side! She squirmed, realizing there was nothing she could do about the unexpected spanking and blushed as another swat landed. Five more alternating strikes to her backside had her not just blushing, but also wriggling. She blushed harder as she began to realize that it was turning her on even more.

Her shoved the remnants of the jeans down around her ankles. Candlelight filled her eyes as he whipped the blindfold off. She blinked a few times and then wished he hadn't taken off the blindfold. He was barechested, wearing only black slacks, and the candlelight played across his body, giving it a darker, more masculine look. Or maybe that was just her burning need for him, which, instead of satisfying, he was feeding.

Brace plucked a large vibrating dildo from the bed. It was one of her favorites. Long and thick with swirling ribs, it was the patterned vibrations that really did it for her. She usually only used it on her clit, instead of putting it inside her. He grabbed her hip and grinned, kissing her on the lips before setting the tip against her tender, nether flesh. The vibrations rocked her and she pushed forward to kiss him back.

He pressed it harder to her clit, making her whimper into the kiss. She tried to rock her hips, but he held her firm. He made it clear that she was not in charge of her pleasure this time. He slid the toy down along her soaked and swollen lips, making her whine.

"Brace, please, you're killing me. I need you."

"Not yet." Brace forced the toy between her willing lips and her mouth opened just as wide, moaning loudly. She didn't know how long she could take this.