Brandi's First Anal with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers

I laid my head back on the sofa and closed my eyes enjoying the velvety smooth hot wetness of my daughter's mouth sliding up and down her Daddy's hard cock. Alicia was deep throating my cock like there was no tomorrow as Brandi was devouring her sweet soaking wet pussy.

I thought to myself that I no longer cared if it is wrong to do this with my own loving daughter. If these two beautiful young women wanted to spend time with me and we all fuck our brains out I was not going to argue. I decided to enjoy these hot pussies, asses, and mouths for as long as they wanted.

Alicia took her mouth off my cock long enough to say to Brandi, "Oh fuck, don't stop sucking my pussy you fucking bitch. Lick my clit you dirty slut."

Alicia's words must have been a trigger for Brandi. Brandi drove her face into Alicia's pussy so hard she pushed Alicia closer to me. Brandi started tongue fucking Alicia's tight pussy hole with her long tongue. Alicia all but screamed out as a gigantic orgasm raced through her body.

Alicia took my concrete hard 7" cock back into her mouth and went straight down her throat with it. Her tongue came out and licked my nuts as her throat convulsed around my hard shaft. Fuck how did my daughter learn to suck cock like this?

Brandi pulled back from Alicia caressing Alicia's legs as she moved. Alicia took my cock from her mouth and moved close to Brandi. In each other's arms they moved to the floor kneeling as they enjoyed each other. The girls started kissing and licking each other's tongues. Brandi licked tasting my precum from Alicia. Alicia licked and tasted her own pussy from Brandi.

As the girls kissed and licked each other's tongues I stood and moved so I was standing over them as they knelt on the floor.

Both girls moved to my hard cock and started licking up and down each side in unison. Alicia took my cock head in her hot mouth again as Brandi started sucking and licking my balls. They each took turns sucking my shaft, licking the head and teasing my balls with their extremely hot wet tongues.

I pulled my hard dick back from the girl's hungry mouths and helped them both onto the sofa. I guided them onto their knees with their arms braced on the back of the sofa. I had two heavenly asses before me as the girls knelt acing the wall behind the sofa. Their lips immediately went together in a slutty hot kiss.

"Come on Daddy lick our pussies," commanded Alicia.

Brandi chimed in, "Yes DADDY and don't forget to tongue our assholes. Alicia told me you love to eat asshole."

I could not deny either of these beautiful hot little whores. Yes my daughter and her friend were being whores, but so was I. We were being whores together.

I started with Brandi and ran my hard wet tongue from her clit all the way up to her asshole. I repeated licking up and down four or five times before moving and doing the same to my sweet baby girl Alicia.

The girls continued to make out passionately as they moaned from my oral assault on their cunts and assholes. Brandi seemed to really go berserk when I tongued her asshole. She especially loved when I stuck my tongue n her asshole, fucking her dark hole.

"It's time to fuck this naughty slut with your hard cock Daddy," said Alicia in reference to Brandi.

I stood up behind Brandi and ran my cock head up and down her dripping cunt wetting it to slide into her. I paused at her pussy entrance for a second letting her anticipate before ramming my fully cock deep into her tight hot snatch.

With my entire cock buried in her scalding hot cunt I started to rotate my hips making the head of my cock massage her g-spot. This made Brandi spasm uncontrollably and she came all over my stiff member.

While Brandi was still in the throes of her orgasm I started slamming my cock in and out of her pussy. Her tight cunt was squeezing and sucking my shaft trying desperately to rob me of my hot nasty cum. No way was I going to let that happen this early.

Brandi started rubbing Alicia's clit and fingering her pussy while she was getting her own cunt pounded with my hard cock. The girls seemed like they just couldn't get enough of kissing and tonguing each other's mouth.

I pulled my cock out of Brandi's hot tight pussy and moved over behind my sweet little daughter. I lined my cock head up with her tiny hole and rammed all the way in with one thrust. Alicia screamed out so loud I was sure the neighbors might hear.

"Fuck yes grind that hard cock in my little pussy Daddy," she yelled out.

Brandi put her face on Alicia's ass very close to my cock sliding in and out of Alicia's juicy cunt. I pulled out and stuck my cock in Brandi's mouth letting her suck Alicia's pussy off my shaft.

"That's right bitch suck my cunt juice off Daddy's cock you dirty slut," Alicia spit out. "Now shove that hard cock back in my pussy," she demanded.

I kept fucking my tiny daughter, ramming my painfully hard cock in and out of her juicy pussy. Her moans and obscenities were mesmerizing and never stopped. I never knew my innocent little girl had such a filthy mouth. It was driving me crazy with lust.

As I continued my rhythmic thrusting into that tight little pussy Brandi moved behind me and started licking my balls and shaft as it appeared and disappeared again.

"Oh Mr. Matt; DADDY, you are such a nasty pervert fucking your own daughter's little pussy. And wanting to take both of our hot tight assholes you dirty old man," moaned Brandi.

With one final hard thrust into my beautiful daughter's hot cunt I withdrew and turned to sit back on the sofa. No sooner was I seated than Brandi straddled my lap and Alicia quickly guided my raging cock into Brandi's hot moist cunt.

Brandi started bouncing up and down ramming my cock in and out of her sloppy pussy. I could feel her juices already running down my nuts.

Alicia knelt between my outspread legs and started licking Brandi's pussy juice off my nuts and upwards also tonguing Brandi's hot asshole. Brandi went mad with desire and started rocking back and forth with my hard cock buried as deep in her hot hole as she could force it.

After a couple of minutes Alicia climbed onto the sofa and sat on the back beside my head. She then grabbed Brandi by the hair and shoved her face into her own cunt. Brandi latched onto Alicia's hard little clit like a hungry baby on mamma's nipples. Alicia again started spouting obscenities at Brandi giving her orders on how to lick her dripping pussy.

Alicia was first followed closely by Brandi, both girls started shrieking and jerking as orgasms raced through their bodies. Brandi's wild bucking on my cock pushed me over the edge and I felt my nuts start to tighten up.

"Oh fuck I am going to cum," I gasped.

Brandi quickly slid off me to the floor and took my cock dripping with her pussy cum deep into her throat. As Brandi sucked and slobbered on my knob, Alicia quickly joined her on the floor.

"Give us the porno cum money shot Daddy," quipped Alicia.

With that Brandi stopped sucking my cock and started stroking me over their upturned faces with mouths wide open. How did I not know my darling Alicia knew how to be such a little slut? It was exactly like in porn as cum erupted from my cock and flew all over their faces. It hit their foreheads, cheeks, and some coated their tongues.

As my ejaculation subsided Brandi and Alicia took turns licking the remnants of my seed off the other's face. They finished off swallowing it all by sharing it in a deep soul searing tongue swapping kiss.

I fell back on the sofa gasping for air. I swear that had to be the hardest I ever came in my life. I was totally breathless.

Both girls scampered off to the kitchen I assumed for a drink and then possibly a restroom break.

I eventually regained normal breathing and decided I too could use some re-hydration. I headed to the fridge for a beer. I popped the tab on a cold can and took a long refreshing swig. The ice cold brew burned my throat.

The girls were nowhere to be seen but I was certain they were doing their girl thing in the restroom. I figured I may as well take a break myself.

As I returned to the den from the guest bath I saw the girls sitting on the sofa having their own beers. One look at my flaccid penis and Brandi quickly blurted out, "I hope you don't think you are done DADDY. You still have to fuck both of your little girls in their asses tonight."

I sat down on the sofa between my two lovely little girls as we finished off our beers.

"I know this goes without saying girls but you both know we can never let anyone else find out about what we are doing here," I more stated than asked.

Brandi grabbed my cock and started stroking slowly as Alicia whipped out, "Shush Daddy we both want this cock as our own so this is our secret."

With that Brandi went down and swallowed my cock. As she took me deep in her mouth and throat her tongue slid out and tickled my balls. In just a couple of seconds I felt my cock returning to life.

I leaned back to rest my head on the back of the sofa and closed my eyes to enjoy Brandi's oral manipulations on my cock. I felt a shift and opened my eyes as my darling little Alicia was standing over me lowering her sweet pussy to my face.

As Alicia's pussy lips touched my lips did my tongue split them open and I licked the folds of her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down before circling her clit with my hot tongue. My lips caught her clit and I sucked it hard flicking the tip with my tongue.

Alicia ground her cunt into my face and I ate her delectable pussy for all I was worth. Her moans and cries of ecstasy were all the encouragement I needed to spur me on.

Brandi was licking up and down my shaft and sucking my balls. All of a sudden she went lower and her tongue speared my asshole. I jerked in surprise and ate Alicia's pussy more earnestly.

Alicia looked back to see why I jerked and spasmed. When she saw Brandi eating my asshole she dove down kneeling on the sofa and engulfed my hard cock down her throat.

I slid my hand under Alicia and started rubbing her hard little clit as she worked my cock over better than most porn star sluts could do.

With Alicia on my cock and Brandi sticking her tongue in and out of my ass I was fully hard and ready to go. These girls were going to kill me. Of that I was sure of.

I couldn't take anymore. I was going insane from the pleasure these two horny females were inflicting on my poor body. I broke us up and stood up. "Let's take this to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable," I said.

We stumbled down the hall arm in arm with the girls constantly trying to kiss each other as we went. I was beginning to think there was no end to how insatiable these two little sluts were.

As we entered the bedroom Alicia spoke up and said. "Ok Daddy it is time you took Brandi's anal cherry like you took mine last night."

Alicia took my stiff dick in her small hand and gave it a few quick strokes before guiding me to her best friend's tight asshole.

As I moved into place Alicia squeezed some Astroglide into her palm and thoroughly covered my rigid shaft. Alicia proceeded to lubricate Brandi's nether hole with her slicked up fingers.

Alicia placed the head of my cock at the entrance of Brandi's asshole. As I applied a gentle pressure a gasp escaped Brandi.

Alicia caressed Brandi's back and began whispering soft encouraging words to her best friend. "Try to relax, take a deep breath, this cock will feel amazing," Alicia cooed to her sweet friend.

As I pushed a little harder the fat head of my prick popped inside of Brandi's ass spreading her sphincter open. Brandi screamed out and I started to sink into her fiery hot asshole.

Alicia slid her hand under Brandi and started rubbing her hard little clit in an effort to distract Brandi from the fat cock invading her super tight asshole.

I kept a gentle pressure with my dick as I slid deeper and deeper into Brandi's steaming hot ass. She was breathing hard, panting out "Oh God Oh God Oh God," as I pushed all the way inside her.

I held still until I felt Brandi start to relax. I pulled out very slowly until just the tip of my steel hard prick remained inside this sexy little slut. I gave her a second to imagine what was about to happen then rammed my cock in balls deep. Brandi screamed, "Oh My God your cock is filling me up so good. Please fuck me Daddy. Take my asshole and make me your little ass slut like you did Alicia. Oh God I love this. Fuck meeeeeee."

I grabbed both hips and started to push and pull Brandi back and forth along the shaft of my hot hard cock. I had to fight the urge to pound this hot little ass as hard as I could. I did not want to hurt this sweet horny vixen too much on her first time. I maintained a steady rhythm as I forced my cock as deep as I could with each stroke.

Brandi was moaning, panting and ranting obscenities uncontrollably as I violated her dark tight asshole.

Alicia, not wanting to be left out climbed on the bed and slid beneath Brandi in a sixty-nine position. Both girls immediately dove into each other's dripping pussy. Seeing these two heavenly beauties devouring the other's pussy was almost enough to push me over the edge.

Alicia reached up and stared caressing my full nuts as she licked and sucked away at the pussy above her beautiful face.

It was only minutes before Brandi's incredibly tight asshole and the manipulations of Alicia's soft fingers had my nuts pulling up tight. I knew it would not be long before scalding hot cum erupted from my cock like a volcano and filled this hot little slut's spasming hole.

Suddenly and completely unexpected Brandi lost control as a massive orgasm racked her entire body. She screamed out as she spasmed and convulsed on my rigid cock.

Brandi buried her face in Alicia's sweet pussy trying desperately to make Alicia cum as hard as she was.

Hearing Alicia moaning and loosing her mind as Brandi tried to lick and suck her soul out through her soaking pussy was all it took to push me past the point of no return.

I rammed my hard cock as deep as I possibly could in the hot asshole that was squeezing my shaft. I felt my cock jerking hard over and over as my jism filled Brandi's quivering asshole.

Before I stopped cumming I heard Alicia moaning over and over as her own orgasm spread over her writhing body.

Three hot sweaty bodies were jerking and shaking in ecstasy as orgasms washed over us all in one gigantic tidal wave of pleasure.

Slowly as the ripples of pleasure began to subside I softly pulled my withering dick from Brandi's well fucked ass. I climbed onto the bed as both girls worked their way around on the bed as well.

The three of us collapsed into the bed together. I had a beautiful young girl under each arm snuggling into my chest. We took turns kissing each other and the throes of orgasms continued to fade away.

We were all exhausted and sleep wasn't far away for any of us.

Brandi whispered up to me, "Thank you Daddy for taking my ass and making me your little ass slut just like you did my sister Alicia. We are both yours to take anytime you want DADDY."

I pulled both girls closer and we snuggled deeper into the bed under the covers. As we were starting to drift off into slumber both Alicia and Brandi piped up and said, "Next time Daddy, we are fucking your ass, both of us."

A huge smile was plastered on my face as that was the last thought before I passed out into a deep sleep.

Two hot young honeys with strapons taking turns fucking my ass and loving it. But THAT is another story.

Urtoy2be
Urtoy2be
580 Followers
12