Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Brandi makes friends with the hotel staff.
8.1k words
4.65
28.5k
12

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up gradually, back in my hotel room on Saturday morning. I was lying in the bed naked, wrapped in a sheet. My body was achy, like after a good workout, but then again, I did have a strenuous workout at Tony's apartment. When I got back to my hotel room, I was too tired last night to do anything except rip off my dress and fall into bed. I kicked the off the sheet and ran my hands down my body, no marks, a slightly tender pussy and asshole, a little dry cum on my legs, not bad for such a long, vigorous workout. My thoughts went back to last night.

After the guys had double penetrated me, Angie sucked their cocks and got them hard again. I got to watch as they rewarded her with a multiple climax producing double penetration of her own. While the guys recovered, Angie and I treated them to an erotic display of lesbian lust. We started with soft tender kisses and finished with a 69, me on top of Angie, eating and fingering each other's pussy and ass. That seemed to revive the guys and they joined us. I got a close up view as Luis fucked Angie's pussy before he pulled out and came all over my face. I guess Angie got a close up of Tony fucking my ass again. The night continued like that for a couple more hours.

It was after three in the morning when I dragged myself out of the bed. I left my three playmates sleeping in the bed while I took a quick shower. I wrapped my wet hair in a ponytail and went in search of my dress, sandals and bag. As I was looking for one of my high heel sandals Angie walked sleepily in to the living room. She was still naked.

"You weren't gonna leave without saying good bye, were you? She pouted.

"No, no, I was gonna stop in once I found my other sandal," I replied. "I was hoping to get your cell number. I thought maybe we can get together again?"

"Of course, I'd love that. I know the guys would too," She said perking up. "Let me help you. By the way I love those sandals."

Angie got down on her hands and knees with her ass sticking up in the air. It took all my willpower not to jump her, her ass looked so beautiful. She found the sandal under a chair. When she turned around to hand me the sandal she saw that I was staring at her ass.

"Why Brandi Taylor, you insatiable little slut are you looking at my ass?" She asked laughingly as she stood up.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, I can't help myself," I laughed. "It's such a beautiful ass. I'm sorry. I need to get out of here before I start something I don't have the energy to finish."

"You know, you don't have to leave. You could come back and sleep with us," Angie said.

"Thank you, that's nice, but I like to wake up in my own bed, you understand, don't you," I said. I didn't tell her the other reason. I didn't think she would understand I'm not sure I do myself. I need to be with different people each day when I'm on one of my adventures.

"Of course, it takes me a few times to be comfortable enough to stay with new people too, maybe some other time?" She said.

We exchanged cell numbers, I travel to Florida quite often and you can't have too many sex friends. Angie walked me to the door, gave me a big hug and a kiss good-bye. As I rode the elevator to the first floor I felt something wet roll down my inner thigh. I touched it and laughed to myself when I realized it was cum. Tony and Luis had shot so much cum in my holes that I wasn't able to clean it all during my quick shower. It was still leaking out and running down my leg.

Tony's families' night club was closing and there were plenty of cabs outside. I walked across the street and caught a cab back to my hotel. As I got in the cab and sat back, my short dress rode up exposing my pussy to the cool night air. My pussy tingled and became wetter as more cum leaked out and ran down my ass. When I got out of the cab I pulled my dress down. I tried to cover up but that only made more of a mess on the back of my dress. I laughed to myself and thought, wow, I must really look like a slut now.

When I entered my hotel, the lobby was empty except for the clerk behind the front desk. I said hello as I walked past, hoping he would look up. I slowly made my way over the elevators and waited with my back to the desk. The doors of the elevator were mirrored and I could see the desk clerk looking at my ass. I smiled to myself when I saw the shocked look on his face. Just before the elevator arrived, an attractive young couple entered the hotel and walked over to the elevators.

"Hello, how are you?" the young woman said with a lovely French accent.

I had been to France a couple of years ago with my husband. It was when he was still interested in sex. I fell in love with the country. The food, wine and sights were wonderful but sex was the best. We met several swinger couples and visited a couple of fantastic sex clubs.

"Hello, I hope you're not offended but I just love your accent. I went to France a couple of years ago and had a wonderful time there," I said.

The elevator arrived and we got on. The young man held the door and I stepped in first. When I turned around I saw the young woman was looking down at my legs. Then she looked up at me and smiled. "Where in France did you travel?" The man asked once we were in the elevator.

"We went to the Nice and spent some time in Paris," I answered.

"We, did you go with your family?" The young woman asked.

"Just my husband and I. He had business in Nice and I couldn't pass up a trip to France so I went with him," I answered.

"What do you when your husband was at his meetings?" She asked.

"Oh, I would go a spa or sightsee... or have some other adventure," I answered with a smile.

"So you had some... adventures, while your husband was at a business meeting?" She asked with a playful smile.

"Yes. Then I met a lovely couple from Paris who were on vacation there. I went to Paris and spent some time with them." I answered with a playful smile of my own.

"Ah Paris, the city of love...your husband, was he... with you?" She asked with that same playful smile.

"Not at first...he came later," I answered smiling right back at her.

"And you had some... adventures in Paris?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

"Many," I answered with a mischievous smile of my own.

The elevator stopped at my floor. Too soon, I was hoping to flirt with this pretty young woman some more. When the door opened I stepped straight out and stopped, before slowly turning just my head. I wanted to see what her reaction would be to seeing the cumstains on my dress.

"Good Night, Maybe I'll see you around the hotel," I said with my own mischievous smile.

"Yes, maybe we will see you. And perhaps your husband... is he here with you now?" She asked with that same smile.

"No," I answered and looked in her eyes as I smiled.

Just before the door closed, she called out, "By the way I love your dress and shoes."

The door closed and I looked down at my shoes. A clearly visible line of cum had run down my leg and covered one of the straps of my high heel sandals. The couple had me intrigued. The young woman must have noticed the cum on my leg and foot and I was certain she been flirting with me. Maybe there was a possible of an adventure right here in the hotel. Well that could wait until tomorrow; right now I needed some sleep. I walked down the hall and entered my room. I ripped off my dress, kicked off my heels and fell into bed.

As I became more awake, I made a mental plan for the day, a shower, food, a workout, some sun and most important, sex went on the list. I was starving so I ordered room service, just coffee, fruit and toast. I knew I was going to work out so I didn't want to eat heavy. They said it would take a half hour to be delivered. I jumped in the shower to wash off the excess from last night.

The food arrived just as I was getting out of the shower. I was still wet so I wrapped a towel around myself and answered the door. The towel was small and barely covered my ass and pussy. The waiter pushed a food cart into the room. He was a handsome young man, about eighteen years old.He was six feet tall with a nice build and short blond hair. His name tag said his name was Eric. His hotel uniform was a light blue shirt and a pair of white shorts. Eric's shorts were tight fitting and he had a nice bulge in the front. He was startled, for a second when I opened the door, dripping wet, wearing only a towel. He quickly recovered and smiled as he said hello.

He emptied the cart while I took the check over to desk to sign it. I glanced in the mirror on the desk and saw that Eric was standing behind me. As I bent over, the towel rode up exposing my ass and pussy. I watched in the mirror and saw that he was staring at my ass, his eyes as wide as saucers. I turned around and stepped close to Eric and gave him back the check. I checked the bulge in his pants; it seemed to have grown. Not bad for a woman in her forties, I was pleased that I could still excite a boy more than half my age.

"Thank you, Eric, if I may call you that?" I asked.

"Yes of course, that's my name," He answered.

"I put your tip on the check, ok," I said as I stepped even closer to him.

"Thank you, Ms. Taylor. It was my pleasure to serve you. Can I do you for anything...I mean do anything for you?" He said with a smile.

"Yes, please call me Brandi, Ms. Taylor sounds so formal, we can be friendly can't we?" I asked as I put my hand on his arm.

"I would love to friendly but I don't know what my bosses will say." Eric said as he looked me in the eye.

"That's ok. It will be our little secret. That's ok if we have some little secrets...or maybe a big one," I said as I slid my hand down to the front of his shorts and squeezed his growing cock.

"Sure, I can keep a secret," He said as he reached behind me and loosened my towel. It dropped to the floor and I was naked.

"Wow, even better than I thought" Eric said as he reached out and fondled one of my breasts. He leaned in close and began to kiss me. I broke the kiss and reminded him that we only had a short time; he had to get back to work.

I unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them to the floor. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock popped out. He had shaved the hair off his cock and balls; it was something I noticed more of my young lovers doing. I stroked my hand along his cock and dropped to my knees. I licked around the head before bobbing my head up and down on his cock. He was hard in no time, one of the gifts of youth. His cock was bigger than average, about eight or nine inches and it was rock hard, the second of youth's gifts. I reached up and caressed and fondled his balls urging him to cum quickly.

But Eric had other plans. He pulled out of my mouth and pulled me up. He dragged me over to the desk and bent me over it. I watched in the mirror as he wet his fingers with his saliva and rubbed them across my pussy.

"Holy shit Brandi you're wet already," He said with a laugh.

"I could have told you that," I said laughing back.

Eric rubbed the head of his cock through the folds of the lips of my pussy before sliding it inside me. He held onto my hips as he slid the rest his cock all the way inside. His thighs were soon resting against my ass. He pulled about half his cock out of my pussy and drove it back in. Eric moved his hands up to my shoulders and pushed me down on the desk, crushing my breasts against the desk. He began driving his cock into my pussy. I reached one hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. I looked in the mirror at his face and could tell he was close to cumming. The curse of youth, he didn't last long. A few more strokes and he grunted and cried out that he was cumming. Eric held himself against me and I felt his cock fire several spurts of hot cum in my pussy. That's when I enjoyed the third of youth's gifts, he was still hard. Eric went back to driving his cock into my pussy. Now I was thankful that I was blessed with the gifts of a slut, I could also cum easily. I furiously rubbed my clit while Eric slammed his cock into my pussy and soon I was on the verge of my own orgasm. My legs tensed up and I stood on my tippy toes as a wave of pleasure washed over my body. Eric held me still until my orgasm passed.

Eric sighed as he pulled his cock from my pussy. I quickly turned around, dropped to my knees and used my mouth to clean the cum and pussy juice off his cock.

"Holy shit, Ms., I mean Brandi, that's the best tip I ever got," Eric said.

"If you can keep a secret, you may get another," I said mischievously.

"Don't worry. I'll keep this secret between us. But I'm sorry Brandi, I gotta get going," He said as he got dressed. He gave me quick kiss and left.

I closed the door behind him and giggled to myself as I thought. Brandi Taylor, you naughty lady, you just got fucked by a boy who is half your age. You really must be a wicked slut. Have you no morals? The answer was no.

I cleaned up and ate breakfast. After that I changed into a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and threw on a pair of sneakers. I went down to the gym for a workout. Yesterday when I went to the gym, I had just used one of the treadmills to run a few miles. Today I explored the whole gym. After working out on several machines I walked around the gym. I discovered that they had a full spa with massage service. I figured a massage would be perfect for my sore muscles. I talked to the young woman at the counter. She explained that they only had two massage rooms in the spa and both were booked for the day. They did offer in room massages. The hotel employed several independent contractors for that service. She checked and founded that she could have someone available in a half an hour. I booked an hour massage and headed back to my room for quick shower.

Luckily the maid had cleaned the room while I was at gym. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I just turned off the shower when I heard a knock at the door. I looked my watch and it was 5 minutes early. I wrapped a towel around myself and opened the door, dripping wet again. This was starting to be a pattern with the hotel employees.

There stood the definition of a young surfer bad boy. He was tall, over six feet tall, with a lean muscular body. His skin was tanned a deep golden bronze. He had long curly, sun bleached hair and a day's growth of facial hair. He was dressed in a sleeveless multi-colored muscle shirt with a pair of sunglass hanging around his neck, white baggy surfing shorts and sandals.

"Hi Ms. Taylor, I'm Todd, here for your massage," He said. He smiled mischievously as his intense green eyes wandered all over my body.

"Hi, I'm Brandi. They told me you wouldn't be here for a half an hour" I said smiling right back. Two can play this game, and I'm an expert. I looked down at his crotch but his baggy shorts concealed the size of his bulge. When I looked back up his eyes were on mine; he definitely knew where my eyes had been.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Taylor, they told me to come over right away. Is there... anything I can help you with?" He asked. He kept smiling but his eyes were now locked with mine.

"Nothing I can't handle on my own," I answered returning his powerful gaze.

"I can come back later if you need...or I could start setting up while you finish?" He asked. He reached up and grabbed the door frame, his muscular arms flexing as he moved.

"Oh, come in, that's fine. And please call me Brandi?" I answered,

I stepped aside to let him in. He picked up a large gym bag and portable massage table and came in.

"Ok, Brandi I'll set up," He said.

"I'll just be a few minutes," I said as I headed to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, I leaned back against the door and rubbed my hand against my pussy. It was warm and wet; this young man had gotten to me with his cocky attitude. He was in his late twenties, confident and experienced. I'm sure he has seduced plenty of his female clients and I was determined that he try today.

I finished drying off, put my hair in a ponytail and fixed my makeup. Instead of rewrapping myself in towel, I put on a short, pink silk robe I had brought with me. It was short enough that half of my ass cheeks were visible. I tied the sash loosely around my waist and opened the top exposing my cleavage. I opened the door and stepped into the room.

Todd had been busy while I was in the bathroom. He had set up his massage table between the desk and bed. The lights were turned low and he had several scented candles burning around the room. A pile of towels on the bed and an assortment of jars and tubes of oils were on the desk. Soft relaxing music played from a cd player.

I walked over to the massage table. Todd was standing by the desk, arranging his oils with his back to me. As I bent over the massage table, my robed opened, exposing more of my breasts.

"Todd, I'm ready... for you," I purred.

Todd turned and appeared flustered for a minute before he stammered. "Oh Ms. Taylor, ah I mean Brandi, you look, ah I mean you need to get off, I mean get on the table."

"Ok, Todd anything you say. Should I take off this robe?" I asked.

"Yes please do," He answered as he appeared to return to cocky self.

Slowly I pulled the sash on the robe and pulled it open. I let the robe slid off my shoulders to the floor. I stood in front of Todd totally naked for a minute. Neither of us spoke. I looked at Todd's eyes; he was staring at my body. I moved to the table and started to get on it.

"What do you want to do first, my front or back?" I seductively asked.

"Both," Todd answered cockily. "Why don't you lie on your front and I'll do your back first."

I got up on the table and lay flat on my stomach with my head resting to the side on my arms. I looked over at Todd who was standing by the desk. He grabbed a towel and started to cover my buttocks.

"Is that necessary?" I asked.

"Not if you don't want it," He answered.

"Why don't you leave it off? It will just get in the way." I told him.

"Sure Brandi, anything you want," He answered.

Todd put the towel away and started to explain the different oils that he had. He also discussed the different styles of massages that he could provide. He made several recommendations and assured me that I would enjoy the massage. I was surprised and little disappointed when the cocky, flirty Todd was replaced with the professional masseur Todd. Was he not going to seduce me? I hoped not.

Todd started at my neck, working the muscles and driving tension from my body. He moved down to my shoulders and back. Any misgivings I had about his change in attitude were gone. Todd was an excellent masseur; even if we didn't have sex this would be lovely way to spend an hour. He took each one of my arms and worked them from the shoulder to the hand. I could feel the toxins in my body being released. He moved to my lower back, loosening tight muscles as he worked. One hand was always moving across my body, stroking and caressing even as he poured more warn oil on my body. He hands moved down to my buttocks, kneading the firm flesh of each globe. I moaned and shuddered when his hand slipped between my buttocks and his finger tip brushed across my anus. Todd went back to kneading each cheek, before his fingers slipped back between my cheeks and across my anus. I moaned again, thrilled by his touch on that sensitive opening, but I was disappointed when he moved further down my body working on my thighs. My disappointment was short lived. His hands were amazing, firm but gentle at the same time. I gladly resigned myself to enjoying his wonderful massage. He worked his way lower, massaging each thigh and calf until he reached my feet.

I've had foot massages in the past, but this was the best one I ever had. Todd started with the ankle, working the muscles and joints. Then he moved to the sole kneading it with his knuckles before manipulating all the pressure points with his thumbs. He massaged each toe individually, rolling the toe between his fingers before massaging between the toes. I was in heaven and barely heard him tell me to roll over.