Brandon and Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was semi-fried, realizing what had just happened. She could feel his fluids running out of her.

They fucked two more times that night. After giving her a few moments to recover while they cuddled, he started caressing and fingering her. When she was keyed up and ready again, he had her face the headboard and hold on while he thrust into her from behind. He fired his second load inside her doggy style, watching her tight asscheeks vibrating as he pounded her with his hips.

Next, he warmed her up again and then had her sit on his upthrusting cock while he leaned back against the headboard. "This is your lesson in driving, babe," he said. Danielle learned well, taking charge of the situation and stroking herself to a withering climax on his shaft before he let loose a third stream inside her.

They slept until sunrise. Brandon woke first and looked at the delicate, innocent, ex-virgin in his bed. She eventually awakened to find him gently gazing at her.

"What?" she asked. "You have a funny look on your face."

"Do I?"

"Yeah. Like you want to say something."

He thought. "Well, other than you're amazingly beautiful and sweet and I'm actually kinda touched that you let me be your first. I really don't know quite what to say."

"You liked it?"

He laughed. "Very much. And you?"

She smiled. "Not bad, so far..." Under the covers, her hand slid towards his cock. She found it, soft, wrapped her hand around it and began to stroke him. "Maybe I need a little more..." she cooed.

Brandon instantly felt his cock stiffen. Jeez, he'd deflowered her only hours earlier, and she was already asking for more! "I warned you, babe - once you feel this, you're just gonna want it again and again."

"Brandon," she whispered, "shut up. And fuck me." Face down, she wiggled her ass under the covers. He rolled over on top of her, pressing his now-erect cock into her asscheeks. He slid down slightly, running the head down the crack of her ass. It followed her taint, finally scooping under her as he brought his cock against her slit.

"Raise up, babe, let me in." She contracted her muscles and her ass lifted from the bed; he aimed his cock head at her pussy and slowly started to push. His cock slid into her. Laying on top of her, pressing his hips into her ass, he fucked her. She moaned as he entered, thrust and brought her off. A few pumps later, Brandon felt his orgasm building. Wrapping his arms around her, he enveloped her body with his as his cock probed into her from behind. "Danni...this is amazing..." he whispered. "I'm gonna cum again."

"I know," she panted.

"Hold on, I want to make sure I don't miss..." Holding her tightly to his chest, he slid his cock all the way into her cunt. His cock bottomed out, the knob pushing right up to her hot, wet core. He gasped, moaned, and again drained himself inside her.

They showered and ate some breakfast. Afterwards, they went into the garage so Brandon could give her a ride home on his motorcycle. She looked it over, enjoying the lines. It was hot. Masculine. Powerful. Sexy. He handed her a helmet, swung a leg over the saddle, and motioned her to climb aboard behind him. She looked at him perched on the cycle, and felt her pussy get wet.

She put the helmet down, swung a leg over the saddle, and sat down - in front of him and facing him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaned in and kissed him. She pulled him close, passing her tongue over his lips, then between them.

Still caressing his tongue with hers, she slid one hand down and groped his crotch. Without breaking the kiss, she slid a second hand down, opened his belt and button fly, reached in and withdrew his cock. He was already half hard.

She stood up on the tail pipes and began to open her pants.

"Ever done this before?"she asked.

He hadn't. "Actually, can't say that I have," he replied.

"Good. Let's take YOUR virginity."

She slipped her own pants down and then moved the thong of her underwear to the side. She reached for his cock. A couple of strokes and he was fuck-hard. Danielle leaned forward and angled his cock, bringing the knob to her labia. Leaning forward more, she impaled herself on the long, hard shaft. Their pants and the cycle saddle made it a challenge, but they managed to bury about seven inches of his cock inside her.

"Oh, I am so glad you're hung like this..." she moaned, bobbing up and down on the shaft.

He smiled as she worked his cock inside her, bringing them both to a powerful mutual orgasm. As he reached climax, he held her close and kissed her deeply. His long, pulsing shaft once again delivered his seed high up inside her body.

After they cleaned up and redressed, he positioned her behind him on the cycle and blasted off down the road toward her house. When they arrived, he lifted her off the cycle, kissed her, groped her crotch.

"Will I ever see you again?" she asked.

"Depends," he replied. "You looking for a boyfriend, or you looking for as much fun as we had last night?"

"Not a boyfriend. I don't think you're quite boyfriend material. But you fuck really good," she laughed.

"Then anytime you want, babe." He kissed her again. She stepped away, laughed, and went into the house.

12