Brandon's Dreams

Story Info
Brandon dreams of being dominant and submissive.
1.6k words
1.76
2.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is an off shoot of An Actor's Life For Me. It didn't fit into the more psychological approach of that series. I felt that the duality was so interesting that I had to develop the story.

Dreams are an essential part of human life. They help us all keep a mental balance. They often reflect our hopes and fears, though frequently in bizarre ways.

This was the case for Brandon when he had 2 polar opposite dreams on successive nights.

BRANDON'S DREAM (HOPE)

Peter had said "My wife is a tigress in bed" so Brandon was hopeful of having great sex while making Peter a cuckold. After all Peter's wife, Maria, knew that Brandon had a 9 inch white cock to fill her black pussy. Tonight was the night. Brandon had insisted that Peter was there to watch.

Maria's breasts stretched her dress. Her body was full and lush. Her legs parted. Brandon ran a hand over her knee. Then he moved it up to the inside of her thigh. Her nipples hardened.

Brandon's hands slid over her backside. Then he found the cleft of her sex. Maria then unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. She admired the length of it. She grasped and stroked it. She grinned happily. Brandon's cock inflated.

Directed by Maria, Peter stood naked in a place where Brandon could see him. His 8 inch black cock was already erect.

Then Brandon entered Peter's wife's holy of holies. Maria smiled as his large cock filled her even more than her husband did.

Brandon knew that Maria liked tantric sex. Brandon and Maria often discussed sex with Peter listening to their erotic achievements and desires.

With his cock now fully inserted, Brandon stopped all motions, savouring how intimately he was connected to Peter's wife.

To maintain Brandon's erection, Maria used her vaginal muscles on his rod. She tightened and released and squeezed Brandon's manhood.

Peter's golden goddess was pleasuring herself using Brandon as some sort of live dildo. She was totally in control of the sensations Brandon's cock experienced.

Meanwhile Peter stroked his cock, slowly at first and then in earnest.

His wife slowly slid her cunt along the length of Brandon's cock. Then she pushed back and pulled forward very slowly.

His white penis had invaded Maria's married, black cunt.

Even better Maria now gave out short orgasmic gasps. Meanwhile perspiration glistened on Peter's forehead as he jerked his long, thick, black cock.

Brandon shouted "Fucking your wife is just fantastic."

Maria had actually made her husband put on a bit of a show for Brandon. She thought that it added an erotic dimension that Brandon could see Peter reduced to masturbation while he fucked her.

Brandon grunted as he deposited his seed deep into Peter's wife.

Maria's husband's eyes were now shut as he wanked and neared his orgasm. He shot his seed onto the floor.

Brandon's cock was still inside Peter's wife. Peter was now an unwilling cuckold.

Brandon grinned as Peter asked Maria "Please may I for permission to go to wash my cock.'

Maria told him "No. You must stay to watch as Brandon withdraws his white cock from my cunt canal. Then you must ask permission of my white lover."

Brandon then withdrew his cock slowly. He knew that seeing his larger cock coming slowly put of Maria's cunt would rub salt in Peter's wound.

Brandon then gave Maria's husband permission to wash his cock.

Peter, Maria and Brandon made their way to the bathroom. Brandon watched Peter wash his black cock. Such was his power that Peter now had to ask permission to even wash it.

SUCK THIS

Maria then parted her legs and Brandon fondled her pubic mound. He felt between her legs and inserted a finger into her cunt. He liked it that Maria's cunt still contained his sperm.

Brandon then got Peter to suck his sperm and cunt juice covered finger.

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS

Peter asked his wife "Which of us is to sleep with you tonight?"

Brandon said "You can sleep with Maria any night. But when I am here, she will sleep with me."

Brandon had enjoyed the dream so much he had had an orgasm. There was a wet patch on his sheet. The dream had been morally dubious but ever so enjoyable.

BRENDON'S DREAM (FEAR)

Maria asked "Are you my sluts to do with as I please?"

Brandon and his girlfriend Sara both said "Yes."

Maria said to Brandon "Finger Sara's arse. Use her cunt juice as a lubricant."

Brandon knew that Sara was broad-minded but he still asked her permission. She agreed. Sara was genuinely Maria's willing slave.

Brandon put a finger into Sara's vagina. She was very wet. He ever so gently pushed a finger into Sara's arse.

Sara lay there smiling as he started to finger fuck her.

Maria said "Treat my white slut rough. Use 2 fingers to give the slave a proper anal experience."

Sara gasped as Brandon slid 2 fingers into her anal canal. She liked it as he simulated the action of a real cock."

Sara had an orgasm. Maria told Brandon to keep going.

Sara had a second orgasm and squirted her vaginal juices onto the bed.

It was the first time that Brandon had seen a woman squirt.

IF IT PLEASES YOU

Maria said to Sara "Did my bitch really love having a good, filthy hard arse fucking?"

Sara replied "Yes, especially as it pleased you."

Maria said "Are you ready for a large cock up there?"

Sara replied "Yes."

Maria said to Brandon "I want you to watch a big black cock fuck your girlfriend's white arse."

Maria said to Sara "Phone my husband. Ask if he wants to screw you up the shitter with your boyfriend watching."

Sara did as instructed. A half hour later Peter arrived in the apartment. He didn't seem surprised that his wife was clad only in her sexy, white bra and white panties and that both Brandon and Sara were naked.

Maria instructed her husband "Allow Sara to undress you and get you fully erect. As she gives you a blowjob tell Brandon about Central Park."

Sara had already got Peter naked. She was now enjoying getting Peter fully erect. Brandon felt demeaned because his girlfriend was going to be anal fucked by the man he hated.

CENTRAL PARK

Because Peter was talking to Brendon it made it more difficult for Sara to get Maria's husband erect.

Peter told Brandon "Well I took your girlfriend to Central Park. She was horny as hell. She begged me to fuck her. You hadn't satisfied her that morning. She kept on begging me to fuck her.

Anyway, I was fed up just banging your girl in your bed. Variety is the spice of life.

Anyway there aren't many places in Central Park where you can fuck. But I told her that she could only give me a blowjob, if she was quick.

Your girl used to be rubbish at blowjobs but she's got really good at it now. She gives me them when she has her period and I can't make use of her cunt.

Anyway I digress.

So your slutty girl gets down and gives me the best blowjob that I've ever had, right there in Central Park. If the cops had seen us, we could have ended up on jail.

Your Sara is a sex mad, crazy, white bitch. I still don't know why she stays with you. But then love is a funny thing. But great sex is better. So I suppose she gets the best of both worlds.

Anyway I digress again.

Anyway your girl hadn't got what she wanted. What you should have given her that morning. So I button up and then she took me back to your place.

I fucked her properly. She still wanted more. So I fucked her once again. She wanted me to have her white cunt a third time but she had to leave for work."

Peter's black cock was now fully erect. Sara enjoyed looking at her handiwork. She kissed it with short loving butterfly kisses

Maria said to Peter"You want to fuck Sara's arse and make the white boy jealous?"

Peter replied "Gladly."

Brandon watched, horrified that his girlfriend was smiling at the prospect of being sodomised. Watching the girl he loved being buggered was his ultimate submission to Maria.

Brandon, by now used to buggering a bisexual man and also the man's wife, was now expert at anal intercourse.

Peter gave Sara a great time. When he came, she screamed with delight.

Maria said "Well Peter, it doesn't seem fair that you only fuck Sara. When you recover let the white boy get you hard. And let me see you fuck his white-slave arse."

To his horror Brandon agreed. He got down on his knees...

WHAT THE DREAMS MEANT (TO BRANDON)

Brandon woke up. His duvet was soaked with his sweat. He went to the shower to cleanse his sweaty body. He bitterly regretted ever taking on the bet with Peter.

Except ironically Brandon was grateful because Peter had made him aware of how much he cared for Sara.

Brandon wondered if the nightmare proved that he could, indeed, watch another man fuck his would be wife. In the nightmare he hadn't left in disgust. It had been a weird but believable dream.

Brandon had faced his fear about losing Sara to Peter. The dream had been traumatic, especially the part about being buggered by his enemy. But he had been happy for Sara.

Brandon felt pleased he had faced up to the strains of being Sara's willing cuckold. Of course the reality wouldn't be quite so dark. He wouldn't be jealous of the men Sara would fuck. Sara hadn't shown any interest in anal sex.

So, Brandon concluded, he was fitted for the role of Sara's willing cuck husband. He reached down and started wanking himself.

As the water sprayed down he wanked himself to a wonderful orgasm.