Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 05

Story Info
It's the twin's turn with Uncle B - and a kinky flashback.
9.5k words
4.69
63.4k
36

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Brandon was lying on the couch, trying desperately to nap. He hadn't slept well last night, not at all well. First, he tossed and turned, next thing he knew, Bliss had snuck into his room and insisted he give her a quickie. No sooner had the petite blonde finished screwing him silly, then came Julee and she insisted on equal time. He thanked God they hadn't wanted to do him at once, although Julee gave him fair warning that would be expected shortly.

He made sure he was going to get a rest this afternoon, he worked his butt off to get ahead on his work, made sure Colonel was well fed so his demanding furry pal wouldn't yowl and snuggled into the couch to relax and close his eyes.

Brandon doubted he'd been asleep 30 minutes when he heard two very loud, very familiar voices yelling from outside and moving closer.

The sliding door to the pool whooshed open and Tabby stormed in, followed closely by Autumn. It wasn't hard to tell the girls had been arguing. There was no doubt the girls adored each other, but when Tabby and Autumn got into a fight, their tempers tended to flare.

"And I still say you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Autumn!" Tabitha yelled.

"Ooookay ... what's going on this time?" Brandon said, groggily rising from the couch. The girls turned and saw him for the first time and realized they'd likely woken him up.

"Oh Uncle B, we woke you up, I'm so sorry!" Autumn said as she gave him a quick hug. Her look today was quite summery, she had on a short, gauzy sun dress and her hair was long and flowing, just a touch of makeup and a nice pair of high-heeled sandals completed the ensemble. It was one of the nice things about Autumn, she could effect almost any look she desired.

In contrast, Tabitha was in a pair of white GoGo boots, tiny halter tied in the middle, a lot of bare skin exposed and a pair of shorts that hugged her bottom tight and hid nothing. She had a look on her face that made her uncle a bit uncomfortable, for some reason, but he still got a hug of apology from her as well.

"Now, what's going on?" he asked.

"Oh, we're sorry Uncle B, don't sweat it!" Tabitha sighed, glaring at her sister.

"Yeah, it's nothing you should worry about!" Autumn said, hands on hips, standing her ground.

"I said ... what the fuck ... is going on?" Brandon said, obviously not willing to accept that answer and more than a little annoyed with his nieces. Even Autumn was taken aback and it was usually quite difficult to get the better of her.

"NOW!" he barked and the girls knew he meant business.

A scowl crossed Autumn's usually-happy face. "Okay, we were talking about boyfriends, men, dating and stuff like that. I told her that sometimes me and Chase fight and then you know what this ... idiot ... says to me?"

"No."

"She says ... hey, we alone?"

Brandon nodded. Bliss and Julee had gone over to Bliss' friend Jo's for the afternoon. "Okay, what did she say?"

Tabby didn't let Autumn finish. "I told her if she thought men were such shits, she should start doing it with girls."

Brandon was wide-awake now. Just when he thought his crazy family couldn't shock him any more, they proved him wrong. He looked at Tabitha, who had a total look of calm on her face, then over to Autumn, still looking quite pissed. Okay, what to do?

He looked over at curvy, cuddly Tabitha and somehow, he couldn't reconcile her bitterness with her usually-cheery personality. It just didn't click. "You're gay?" he asked her.

"Nope. I've had sex with boys, and I cum. But most of them are jerks, they act totally different around their buds, most of them are selfish in bed, or quick on the draw or they can't do foreplay for shit or .... "

Autumn cut her twin off. "I've told her that's never been my problem, although I do admit some guys could stand to be a bit wilder."

Tabitha gritted her teeth. "And I told her that I can't be bothered bitching and trying to play teacher to some of these dough-heads. So that's why I've been having sex with girls -- they're instinctively better, they smell better, they're softer and they don't ignore you if the game's on!"

Brandon chuckled. He couldn't argue with Tabitha's logic, he himself had been guilty of asinine behavior in his youth. Thankfully, he'd -- hopefully -- grown out of it.

Autumn was sitting on the easy chair now, long legs crossed, swinging. She'd thrown back her long, auburn hair and sighed, exasperated with her twin. "I told her that she didn't have to sleep with girls -- not that there is anything wrong with being bi -- but there was a simple solution to her problem and that's where we got rather vocal."

Brandon looked at his fit, beautiful niece, trying not to notice her long, swinging legs and be distracted. "Okay Autumn -- what was your solution?"

Without blinking, the über-fit beauty said "I told her to start fucking older men."

Brandon was glad he hadn't been drinking a beer, Autumn's nonchalant attitude would've made him choke. Were all his nieces fuck-crazy, kinky sluts? Had he crossed over into the Twilight Zone? Any minute now, he expected to hear Rod Serling's voice saying "You unlock this door with the key of imagination ..."

He tried to keep his composure, he wasn't willing to let the twins get the upper hand. "Okay, and ...?"

Tabitha was obviously still peeved as she said "I told her that older guys weren't a solution. They may spend money, like Chase does, but they're old ... and some of them are letches ... and sorry, but I like hot guys and girls."

"Which is another thing that pissed me off, Uncle B!" Autumn said, her tone getting an edge to it.

"What's that?"

"She is being such an ass. Sis, I love you, but you can be such a dunderhead. Lots of older guys are hot. Look at Uncle B -- isn't he hot?"

Tabitha shook her head in affirmation. "Yeah, but how many guys like Uncle B are there? And how do I know he's good in bed?" The cuddly blonde winked at her uncle.

"Guess we'll just have to take his word for it.Are you good in bed, Uncle Brandon?" Autumn grinned.

Brandon was still trying to stay cool, Autumn wasn't afraid to put it out there, to be sure. "I haven't had complaints, so yep, you can take my word for it."

"Sorry."

"Excuse me, Tabitha ...?"

"Sorry, Uncle B. Not going to take your word for it, you'll have to prove it."

"Just how do you suppose I do that?" Brandon was afraid he knew what was coming next.

"Simple. Fuck me."

Brandon wasn't in the least surprised. He sighed. Not that Tabitha wasn't sexy, but was this ever going to stop? His sister would kill him and he wasn't too sure if Bliss and Julee would be willing to share with Tabby.

"Nuh-uh. We're twins, what's good for one, remember Tabby? If he is going to fuck one, he has to fuck both of us!"

"Okay girls, any way I am going to get out of this?"

"Nope."

"Are either of you wearing underwear under those outfits?"

"Guess you'll have to come upstairs and find out, Uncle B!" Autumn purred, her voice an octave lower and making his blood boil. He watched her ass rolling under the sundress and almost mechanically, followed the twins upstairs.

It hadn't been like this all those months ago. Autumn was very comfortable with her body and was proud of what she'd accomplished, Curvy, cuddly blonde Tabby was very comfortable with her sexkitten persona. Yet, for twins, they weren't much alike and didn't share confidences. Autumn had her world, Tabitha had hers -- her friends weren't the jock set or the brain-trust, she liked the "artsy" types. The girls were friends, but had little in common, Julee and Bliss were actually closer.

It had been a scorcher of a day and Autumn had received a phone call that the air conditioning at the gym was on the fritz. She had elected to stay home and swim laps in the pool, her twin was lounging poolside, trying to get a bit of sun and reading a trashy romance novel. Their mom was working and Julee was out with a friend, leaving Bliss the only other person home.

The glass door slid open and Bliss walked out, her skimpy bikini on, with a glasses of drinks for them all and another pitcher prepared. The girls were both parched, so they drank the first glass down in a hurry. Another was quickly poured, Autumn made short work of hers, Tabby going a bit slower and Bliss following behind.

Autumn poured yet a third drink for herself and Tabitha, Bliss declined. She hadn't told her twin siblings that the drinks were ever-so-slightly spiked, neither Autumn or Tabby had much tolerance for alcohol. She knew the girls would have a nice buzz on if her plans worked out.

Bliss had brought sunblock with her, being fair, unlike Autumn and even fairer than Tabby, she put on a generous coating. "Wow, it is hot out here!" the petite blonde exclaimed.

"Yes, it ish. Mebbe thash why I'm so lightheaded!" Tabby giggled. That she was buzzed was obvious, but how about Autumn?

"Hey, you're hoggin'na sunblock!" Autumn yelled over to her sister. Yep, two for two, Bliss knew.

"Ooops, sorry!" Bliss said sheepishly, although that too, was part of her plan. "Want me to put some on you,. Autumn?"

"Yeahhh, please, I don't wanna move, too hot!" Autumn responded in a dreamy tone. Bliss had calculated with the alcohol and the heat, her sisters were pretty well smashed.

Bliss made her way over to Autumn who was now lying face down on the chaise. She splooched some of the liquid into her hands and began rubbing it into Autumn's body. Autumn was just so sleek, every inch of her was incomparable, sensual, muscles rippling, ass tight and perfect, legs look and shapely, she was very desirable and Bliss had to reign in her own impulses at that moment. Nothing was going to spoil her plans, not even Bliss herself.

"Man, sisseee, you have no idea how fuckin' good that feels!" Autumn said, her voice dropping an octave. Another good sign that Bliss was getting to her sister, she wasn't the type to swear unnecessarily. She was also moving, very subtly, against Bliss' rubbing hands. "Man, she should be a masseuse, she's good Tabby!"

"Ooh, me next, me next!" Tabitha giggled, still under the effects of the heat and the alcohol. Bliss kept her cool, composed was the way to go. Oh, she wanted to plunge her face into Autumn's pussy and lick her senseless and do perverted things with Tabby and them together, but calm, calm, calm ....

Autumn seemed to be drifting off, so Bliss pulled her bikini bottom up and thwacked it against her sister's taut ass. Autumn whirled around and saw her sister's grinning face. "Brat!" she said to Bliss, who stuck out her tongue.

"Okay, my turn, my turn!" Tabitha squealed. Bliss moved over to her blonde sister, who had removed her top and was lying face-down on her chaise. Tabby was curvier, more cuddly in her own way, but with a warm sensuality that bubbled to the top. Tabby loved life and it loved her back.

Tabitha's skin was softer than Autumn's, a bit more supple and soft, it had a bit more "give" - but Tabby was still sensual in her own way, as Bliss' hands roamed hither and yon, it was apparent that Tabby was getting turned on. It was as if Tabby was lust-fogged and she was somewhat unaware her younger sister was causing her arousal.

Autumn was watching the pair of them, it was if her mind was swiftlyun-fogging. "Hey, just what the heck is going on over there?" she demanded.

Tabitha giggled. "Hmm -- I'm not sure Autumn, but I have a feeling we're being seduced."

"Christ Tabby, don't be ridiculous!"

"She's right."

Autumn whirled around, eyes wide with shock. Tabby had a smug grin on her face.

"I was trying to seduce you -- I've been wondering for a long time what you two would be like, I have had fantasies about having sex with you -- both of you!"

The confused and exasperated look on Autumn's face was almost priceless. Bliss had thrown her normally cool, composed sibling into a state of utter shock. "D-don't be ridiculous -- we're all girls!"

Tabitha shot a glare at her twin. "Oh, for God's sakes Autumn, surely in this day and age you know that girls can have sex with other girls. Happens all the time!"

"Yeah, okay -- but have you ever had sex with another girl?" Autumn went on, still trying to make sense of all of this.

"Sure. A few times." Tabitha turned and winked at Bliss. "Sophie says hello."

Bliss was now the one surprised, but she didn't let her sister's little revelation stop her. "Come on Autumn, you can't tell me with a body like that that you're not a sexual creature."

"Oh Bliss, the stories I could tell you ... " her twin intoned.

"Hey -- knock it off. Even if I were inclined to make it with a girl -- and I am not saying I am -- you're my sisters and that also makes it incest."

"Who gives a fuck?" Tabitha said.

"Yeah, who really cares?" Bliss added, still trying to adjust to Tabby's open-mindedness. "It's not like we're gay, it's not like we can catch anything, I'm horny, Tabby's horny -- so what about you, big sister? You horny?"

"That's not the fucking point!" Autumn protested.

"Your massage was turning her on, she was making that little noise she makes when she ... "

"For God's sakes, Tabby!"

"Oh, lighten up Autumn! We share a room, you don't think I haven't heard you get off more than once? Jeez!"

Bliss snuggled closer to her older sister on the chaise. "So Tabby, was I making you horny?"

"Does this answer your question?" Tabitha said, pulling Bliss tight against her body, their lips meeting and tongues dancing. Bliss thought she'd have to work a lot harder than this, but Tabby was obviously up for some fun and games. Her older sister pulled her down on the lounge, Bliss on top of her and she was doing her best to get Tabby's swimsuit all the way off. Tabby gave her a hand and soon, the blonde sisters were naked and kissing, fondling, Bliss' fingers stimulating her sister's needy cunt.

"Oh shit, you're good!" Tabby moaned. Her curvy body under Bliss' slight frame was already arousing the young teen, she felt herself getting wet, aroused and needy. As she moved and rubbed against her sister, she felt her bikini bottoms being tugged down her legs. Looking around, she saw Autumn behind her, wearing a somewhat-sheepish grin.

"I'm darned sure not going to be the only one left out of this little slutfest!" she said in a determined tone. "If my sister can handle this, I can -- but hell, I guess I have a lot to learn!" Autumn said.

"We won't rush you!" Tabby said, winking back at her twin.

"I promise to be a very good teacher. Now, do you like oral sex? Like having your pussy eaten?"

"Of course!" Autumn said. Bliss noticed her sister had already shed her swimsuit, her beautifully sculpted body gleaming in the sunshine.

"Then it's simple -- do to me all the naughty things you like having done to you. Listen to my noises and moans -- if I get loud, do more of that. It's common sense, really."

Autumn nodded, still a bit nervous -- but she prided herself on her strong character and willingness to try new things, although obviously, her sisters had beat her to the punch. She moved closer to Bliss's smooth buttocks, parted her pussy with her fingers and gave it a few tentative licks. Bliss sighed and Autumn felt a small glint of pride that she had done well. She licked again, slower and longer and Bliss got a little louder. As she began a continual licking, she realized that Bliss' pussy actually tasted nicer than many of the cocks she'd had in her mouth and there was a small, perverse thrill in having sex with her baby sister.

Bliss was far from idle, filling her hands with Tabby's round boobies, squeezing them, licking the big pink nipples and moving down Tabitha's tummy to her moist, pink pussy. Knowing Tabby had previous experience and was not averse to lesbian sex made Bliss' job much easier, she knew her strengths and applied them to her sister's eager pussy. She ate Tabby with gusto and her cuddly blonde sibling seemed pleased with her efforts.

Good thing Bliss wasn't a mind-reader or she'd have known that had this not happened, Tabby had planned to get her into bed over the next few weeks. She'd had a few nice encounters with Sophie after they'd met lingerie shopping and Sophie had finally let the cat out of the bag about her daughter, herself and Bliss. Tabby had practically attacked Sophie and the thought of eating Bliss ran through her brain for days after.

"Mmmm, Autumn, honey, that's good, you've got great instincts, keep that up!" Bliss sighed as her sibling continued pleasing her. She whispered to Tabby.

"You two never ever ....?"

Tabby shook her head. "Honestly, as hot as she is, I wasn't even sure if she had sex!"

"She is hot, isn't she?" Bliss giggled.

"Ohhh, yeahhh!" Tabby sighed dreamily.

"You've noticed?"

"Damn Bliss, how could you not? We share a room and at times, I just wanted to reach over and touch her and ... "

"Well, now you can."

"Yeah. YEAH!"

"Umm -- hello, girls?"

"Hey Autumn, sorry -- what's up?"

"Well, do you think we could move around a bit? Or go inside even? I'd like someone to lick my pussy and I would like to taste my other sister's body, the naughty little, girl-loving slut who's been keeping secrets from her twin!"

Moving inside made a bit of sense, it was a hot day and no one wanted burns, despite the sunblock. Plus, the three girls could fit on the twin's bed quite easily, being large and firm, it wouldn't mind the added weight of Bliss. They nearly ran upstairs, Bliss leading the pack.

Autumn splayed across the bed, still not believing what was going on. "I still -- still -- can't believe we're doing this, that I am having sex with my sisters, with other girls!"

"Haven't other girls checked you out at the Gym?" Bliss asked, running her hands all over Autumn's bronzed, sleek body. No fat, not an ounce wasted, just perfection, beauty made by hours of hard work.

"They probably have, but Miss Oblivious here hasn't noticed!" Tabby teased.

"Betcha she will now!" Bliss retorted. Autumn sighed, nodded her head, which was thrown back a minute later as her twin's lips and tongue sought her needy cunt. Autumn was lost and there was no hope of recovery -- she couldn't and wouldn't fight this, the pleasure of being in bed with these two sexy creatures, both her sisters, women she loved, was crazy, but in a joyous way, it made perfect sense to be sucking and fucking with them.

Tabby was happy that her own bi-sexuality was out in the open, although she wasn't sure about Bliss. Bliss didn't date much -- if at all -- but she wasn't going to judge her. She felt the little bitch's tongue rimming her cunt and ass and just enjoyed the fruits of her sister's labor.

Bliss was happy to see that despite initial misgivings, Autumn had adjusted fairly quickly to her little games. Now she had all her sisters right where she wanted them, she had playmates at home whenever her pussy needed loving -- which was a lot. She felt a smug satisfaction at her own ingenuity.

Bliss had a small concern that given Autumn's strength, she might be a bit powerful when she climaxed, but she saw the auburn-haired beauty thrashing about and saw Tabby was keeping up with her, so she put that fear to rest and continued pleasing the cuddly blonde. She wanted her turn with Autumn, of course, but she was happy to see the twins experiencing a new kind of closeness.

At that moment, a loud voice rang out "Just what the fuck is going on here?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers