Brandy makes you Randy

Story Info
Julie finds that a party gets out of hand.
6.6k words
4.62
16k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers

The best events are the impromptu unplanned affairs just as this was. I am sore and raw, with an aching jaw, but I have memories that will have me scampering upstairs to make use of my rabbit for a long time to come. Let me tell you about it, the thought of recounting alone has me revved up again.

*

We went to Amy and Jack's last night for drinks and a bit of food. Robbie my partner of three years was with me. We stood at the door holding the bag containing several bottles of wine and rang the bell.

In the glass of the door I could see our reflection. Me, blonde, short haired, slim and 5'4" tall. I was pleased with my choice of outfit, Jeans with a slightly tight green blouse. I swung to the side and saw the nice outline of my breasts pushing outwards through the material. I smiled. Robbie also looked good, dressed down in jeans and a t-shirt that showed off the definition of his arms and chest as well as the Celtic tattoos on his biceps. He had short cropped hair and a slightly military air although he wasn't in the army.

I saw the outline of Amy through the glass as she reached forward and opened the door. We had known each other since working on a local paper as teenagers. She was beaming in welcome.

She almost pulled us Inside in her enthusiasm, kissing us on the cheeks.

"Julie, I'm so happy to see you it's been ages." She said.

" Yes, far too long." I replied.

Jack, her other half, appeared behind her waving a bottle of wine.

"Drinks?" He asked. "This one's open so i'll pour. Hand over those and I'll put them in the fridge."

Robbie handed over our contribution and the guys wandered into the kitchen to sort the drinks.

Amy led me into the living room and introduced me to a couple called Daisy and Damien.

Daisy really didn't strike me as a Daisy. She looked to be around 40, a couple of years older than I, she was tall, thin and fairly small breasted. She was wearing leggings and a t shirt that said "Barcelona 10km" on the front. She did look like a runner. Damien also looked like he ran a lot, tall, thin but wiry not skinny.

They stood up and greeted Robbie and I, Robbie having returned clutching very large wine glasses.

"Sorry." Said Jack, "Just finished work and didn't have time to get out of shirt and tie."

"I take it you run then?" said Robbie to Daisy pointing to her t-shirt.

Daisy then regaled us with the beauties of Barcelona and their stay there. The run obviously only a small part of their trip.

"It was fantastic and allowed me to get a nice winter tan, makes you feel so much better having a bit of colour."

We all got on amazingly well. The wine flowed and Amy wandered in and out of the kitchen with little dishes of foods in a tapas style. She was clearly happy with her lot, she had broadened a bit but still had an hourglass figure, now it was just slightly bigger in the hips and had a big pair of breasts.

I hadn't enjoyed myself so much in years. The wine probably helped a lot too.

As time ticked on we played a few silly games, Amy struggling at times as she was getting quite tipsy, as were we all.

As a drinking game ended with Daisy downing the rest of her wine Jack walked in with a bottle of Brandy.

"Anyone for something stronger?"

There was a general agreement and glasses were passed around.

"Brandy makes your randy". Said Amy.

Damien raised his glass and toasted her. "Up your bum!"

Daisy dug him in the ribs. "You don't need brandy to make you randy, dirty bugger you are". She grinned happily at him.

"Just as you like it". He replied smiling back.

Amy cut in, "So, next game? What's it to be?"

"Fuzzy duck." Chipped in Robbie.

"Nah, done that." Said Amy.

"Blind man's buff." Said Daisy.

"What, that children's game." I said.

"Well this one's not for children".

Amy was clearly interested.

"What do you do." she asked.

"Find something we can use as a blindfold." said Daisy.

Amy looked around and came back with a thin scarf.

"Will this do, I collect scarves, may as well get some use out of them."

"So who wants to be the blind man, and it has to be a girl!" Daisy looked at me and Amy in turn.

"Ok," I said hesitantly, "I'll go."

I took a long drink of the brandy and felt the liquid slip down warming and also loosening my inhibitions at the same time.

Amy tied the scarf around my eyes and I stood waiting.

Daisy then took over with a slight slur in her voice.

"Right, guys, line up and get those shirts off. That's the Buff." She said with a little laugh.

The boys were positioned by Daisy and I was then led forward.

"Put your hands out and feel those chests." Daisy said.

"You need to tell us which is which."

I stretched out my hands and felt flesh under my fingers. Smooth skin, not hairy at all, not particularly heavily muscled but firm. It had been many years since I had felt any man except my boyfriend and this was exciting.

I traced my fingers around the chest and touched a small nipple which was quite hard.

Daisy chuckled, "I think she's got the hang of this!"

"Damien." I said aloud.

With a cheer the blindfold was whipped away and I was shown to be right.

"My turn, my turn." Said Amy.

I laughed at her eagerness.

The patterned scarf was around her eyes and tied off at the back. Before it was finished she had her arms stretched out, giddy with anticipation.

Robbie was pushed in front of her and I could see his well muscled chest was a lot different from Jack who clearly wasn't an exercise fan.

Amy rubbed her hands all over caressing Robbie's chest before homing in on nipple and tweaking it between her fingers. He let out a yip and Amy cried out, "Robbie!"

She pulled the scarf off herself and flung her arms around him in a hug. He looked at me over her shoulder but I just smiled and nodded back at him so he shrugged and went with it.

"So, Daisy are you next?" I asked.

"No, it would be too easy to guess with only one left"

Damien said "Fair's fair, now it's our turn."

He paused until everyone was looking at him. He toasted his drink to the air and said "Whose breasts are they?"

I gasped a little but they other two girls were laughing.

Amy said "Ok, but you're all blindfolded then."

The guys were clearly happy and lined up to have the scarves that Amy had tied around their eyes.

When they were covered Amy pulled her top over her head and looked at Daisy and me challengingly.

Daisy followed suit and before setting her glass down took one last long swallow and said back to Amy, "Bras or no bras?"

I was midway through taking my blouse off as Amy responded "I'm game if you are."

She unclipped the back fastener letting her very full breasts bounce into view. Daisy giggled and did the same revealing her smaller but very nicely formed tanned breasts.

They looked at me expectantly and, the brandy really starting to have that randy effect on me, I grinned back and undid my own. The air felt quite odd on my bare skin but I was happily up for a bit of innocent groping.

The guys were more than happy and Jack even had his hands at chest level, palms out, in expectation of female flesh being presented to his grasp.

Daisy lined us up and said "Right, we'll each stand in front of you for 30 seconds before moving on to the next. You need to keep your guesses to yourself until you have felt all 3 of us."

If I had stopped for a second to think that each of us had very different sized breasts I may not have gone on and done it but the drink had me and it I don't think it ever occurred to me.

Daisy was to my right and Amy to my left and we all walked forward together. Jack was in front of me and as I positioned myself onto his hands he squeezed and began kneading my breasts, pausing to sweep around just using his fingertips. He had his head to one side as if thinking hard. I could see Robbie playing with Daisy's smaller breasts and also pulling on her nipples which were quite long and getting harder. He had a boyish grin on his face and was really enjoying himself. Although different Jack's attention to my breasts was also having an effect and I could feel my own nipples extending and becoming heavier. Pleasure started to extend outwards from those little nubs.

Daisy had her own chest thrust forward and was enjoying Robbie's ministrations. I looked to Amy whose large breasts were being massaged by Damien. She had large nipples and aureoles which appeared taut.

After what seemed a very short time Daisy opened her eyes and waved at both Amy and I indicating we should stand back. I stepped back a pace and smiled to see all three men's hands continue to massage empty air, a look of disappointment crossing their faces.

Daisy waved us along and she walked behind and took Amys place in front of Damien. I was now in front of Robbie and as we stepped forward he grasped my flesh and, recognising me for who I was proceeded to give me the most sensual of his breast massages. He knew the effect it would have on me and my nipples strained forward to his hands. Jack and Damien now had their respective partners in front of them as well and obviously recognised them for they too appeared to give just what the ladies wanted. I could see both Daisy and Amy breathing hard and heavily. Again Daisy waved us back and I almost reluctantly stepped away from such an erotic play. We once more walked along and I was now in front of Damien who took great pleasure in tracing each of my breasts with his fingers before spiralling in to pay constant attention to the nipples, alternately squeezing them and then pulling them out almost painfully. They grew much larger than normal, my own flesh seeming to revel in this rough treatment. He was smiling to himself as is aware of his actions and their effect. It was quite clear, I thought, as I could see my enlarged nipples straining outwards. Amy and Daisy were also enjoying the attention and I felt that Daisy extended the 30 seconds a long time before she finally called time on the play.

Robbie was the first to break the silence.

"Fantastic." He said. "Do we guess now?"

"Wait a minute." said Daisy and shuffled the three of us so we were in a different order. Whether it was the fact that we had just had a thorough mauling from the guys I don't know but none of us put our tops back on. We retrieved our glasses and while drinking giggled together.

Daisy told the boys to remove their blindfolds and they laughingly drank and together listed their guesses which were all correct and in the right order, which in hindsight was no real surprise.

Amy topped up our glasses and then said "Ok, that was easy. We need a harder challenge as a return match." She smiled mischievously across at Daisy and me.

"I think we now need to play whose cock is it." She thrust her chin out in challenge.

There was a slight pause as the boys looked at one another before Jack said "You're on. Get those Blindfolds back on."

If we seemed a little eager to get those scarves back on our heads would you blame us. I was well and truly turned on having had three men play with my breasts and wanted nothing more than to get my hands around some cocks. The thought of feeling 2 unknown cocks exciting me still more. I could feel my pussy starting to tingle at the idea.

When all three of us were blindfolded we were moved slightly by the guys so that we were lined up.

Damien said "The same as before then. You will have 30 seconds to get to know the cock in front of you." Amy giggled and I joined in at his referee style instructions.

"Each will then move on and you will have a short time at the end to reach a decision and give your answer."

"What do we get if we win." Quipped Daisy her voice showing the effects of the brandy.

After a pause Jack's voice said "I think it is only fair if you win each of us gets to feel YOU for 30 seconds each."

I gasped and open my eyes behind the mask. Daisy and Amy both came back with an agreement and before I knew it I had I had also said "Go on."

The night was shaping up into one that usually only happens in your fantasies and I wasn't about to stop now. I wanted to see where we would end up and just what might happen.

We three stood next to each other, all breathing heavily and I could hear zips being undone in front of me. A voice called out "Hands out." and I put both my hands forward at waist level.

I could feel my hands trembling slightly as a hot fleshy cock landed in my palm. I grasped it and was rewarded with an intake of breath in front of me. I enclosed it with both hands and ran my palms forward to the base and then all the way back to the head. It was nice. A bit longer than Robbie's but not quite as thick. I gently ran my fingers around the head and found the little hole at the end. The head was quite a bit wider than the shaft and I ran my fingers all the way around imagining how it would widen and pull at my labia if it were to thrust in and out of me. I shuddered in my excitement and then brazenly I lowered one of my hands and cupped the balls that were hanging down below. Hairy and, in my mind, heavy with desire I fondled each ball on either side eliciting a groan for my work. And then it was gone, pulled from my hands as he stepped away. I couldn't suppress an involuntary moan of disappointment which I heard mirrored either side of me by the other girls.

I left my hands out before me but we were made to wait, I am sure, for longer than they.

I could feel the heat building in me and my pussy was wet and hot, the whole experience more erotic than I had ever encountered before.

Then there was hot flesh in my hand and I knew it immediately. The straight shaft with a slight bulge as the head was reached. I encircled it with both hands. It was unnecessary for me to identify this cock. A little devil inside me decided to have some fun with the 30 seconds I had. I ran a hand down until it touched his stomach, I circled the shaft with my thumb and forefinger tightly pushing against him. With the skin of his penis now stretched tight I used my other hand to grip that cock tightly and pull back and forth again and again, wanking him hard for all the time I had. He was moaning and gasping and, I liked to think, shocked at what his normally quiet girlfriend was doing in front of the others. That thought had me trembling with desire, burning and desperate to relieve that pressure.

When he did move back it seemed to be with some reluctance! If nothing else I had given my girlfriend next to me a very rigid cock to feel. That made me smile.

My hands quested forward and I found the third and final cock placed into my hands. It was huge. I was quite shocked and for an instant didn't move but just held it, the weight of it enough to make me pause in amazement. Even with my two hands I could not reach the end from its base. The width had me thinking of it stretching me wide to accommodate it. I was squirming now, my thighs involuntarily rubbing together to relieve some of that build up.

There was a thick vein running in a wobbly line along the top and I traced it with my fingertip feeling that giant twitch in my hand as I did so. I realised time was short and brazenly I lowered my other hand to feel the balls and sack below. It was like two heavy plums hanging there, my hand barely managing to hold them. The sheer size and weight making me shiver.

I returned to give a gentle caress up and down its length before once more it withdrew from me.

Daisy, clearly revelling in her role as games-woman called us to order and ordered the men to return themselves to their trousers so that we could not see who was whom.

When instructed we each removed our blindfolds and I could see that both Amy and Daisy were red faced and breathing raggedly. I imagined I was equally so for my breath was coming in short gasps.

"So, each of us must list who we thought was whom." She said.

Amy piped up "Write it down or we will hear."

A pad and some pens were found and we were each given a sheet to write our decisions upon. I had no idea who the other two penises, or is that peni? belonged to, I assumed the others were in the same boat, so it would be a simple 50:50 guess for us all. I thought that Damien might have the larger just due to his size so that is who I put.

The boys then held out their hands for our answers and a short judging period ensued whilst we grinned at each other and had some more brandy. My head was swimming a little now but my desire was also fired up.

"Well, there is a winner." Said Jake. Holding up a sheet.

"And the winner is." He paused for effect. "Daisy."

For some reason we were all so hyped that we started jumping up and down cheering and clapping her on the back. I think we had all forgotten that there was a prize that went with the winners place.

After we had jumped around stupidly Damien called us to order.

"The prize was a reciprocal feeling by we three."

He indicated his male companions.

"As the others lost it is not fitting," He said formally, "for you to be involved in the proceedings. Therefore all three of you will be blindfolded again whilst Daisy receives her prize."

We moaned a little at this but put up with being blindfolded again, then Amy and I linked arms clinked our glasses and strained our hearing to follow what was happening.

"You should remove those leggings and panties." Said Damien. "It is only fair that you receive the same as you gave."

There was a rustling of clothing as Daisy removed her leggings and then a quieter slide of what must have been her panties.

"No," said Damien. "Stand with your legs wide. Nothing was hidden from you now was it."

I heard Daisy rearrange her legs and followed every sound in my mind. My imagination picturing her standing there, now naked, blindfolded and nervous in anticipation. Amy clung slightly tighter to my arm and I squeezed back. Part of me was massively disappointed that I was not standing there, naked, waiting to be fondled by three men.

There was a shuffle of feet as someone was motioned forward and then I heard Daisy gasp as strange fingers must have found and explored her pussy. I know if it had been me I would have been, wet, hot and, by now, spread open for those questing fingers.

Daisy's breathing came hard and fast. Interspersed with groans of pleasure. These were the sounds of a woman in pleasure, rising up towards her natural conclusion. I actually heard the slippery wet noises as whoever it was rubbed her hard and fast. This was no gentle and quick feel as described in the game. This was a deliberate act to make her come. I began unconsciously matching her panting breaths and I heard Amy doing the same. What a sight we must make, the two of us panting like bitches in heat, straining to hear the sounds of another woman being pleasured to orgasm.

A sudden silence and groan signified that the first of the guys had been called back. I pictured Daisy standing on her parted legs, pussy lips now engorged and wide open desparate for the next guy's attentions.

I knew one of the men would be Robbie, feeling this other woman but I didn't care. This experience was one of the sexiest in my life and I was going to live every second of it.

I heard Daisy make another groan and knew that someone else had stepped up. Whoever it was was now taking their time as I could hear her moaning coming in a slower and deeper rhythm. I pictured that hand sliding back and form from clitoris down to the base of her pussy, maybe even down to her anus and back in a slow slithery pattern and felt my own hips beginning to rock in sympathy. This was just fantastic.

All too soon her reluctant groan signified the second man's end. We stood there absolutely still awaiting the final act wondering if she would be allowed release.

Jspanc
Jspanc
73 Followers
12