Brandy the Cross Country Runner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Brandy's body stopped bouncing on the table Edgar pulled his swollen tool out of her pussy, and when he helped her down on the table and she saw he was still very hard she asked, "want me to finish you off in my mouth?"

"No baby. Bend over the table for me," Edgar instructed, and although she did as he asked she said, "Please don't."

"Don't worry," Edgar told her, because while he wanted her ass more than anything, that wasn't what he was up to.

Instead he brought his cock up into Brandy from behind, and when she felt his cock push deep into her she chirped, "Oh yeah!"

"You like it like this don't you?" Edgar asked as his short muscular body made the entry into the angular girl easy, and as he thrust upward the force almost lifted Brandy off the dirt.

"Omigod yes!" Brandy whimpered. "Your dick feels even bigger this way. That's it. Fuck me hard Daddy."

Edgar could clearly see the spinal column of Brandy as he leaned over her, and the contrast of her tanned arms and legs was stark against the pale whiteness of what he running garb hid.

"Tell me what you love," Edgar growled as he crouched over the lithe lady, bowing his head to lick her salty skin while his hands came around and rubbed her diminutive breasts roughly.

"Your dick - your cock," Brandy whimpered as the squeaking table kept time. "So big - your dick is so fucking big - can't take it much more Daddy!"

"Cumming honey - cumming," Edgar groaned as he felt the sap race through his loins and into Brandy's womb, and only after he went limp did he pull his cock out of her.

"You okay Daddy?" Brandy asked as she always did since he always looked frazzled after sex, but Edgar nodded and Brandy kissed his forehead. "Thirsty?"

"Always," the little old man replied, and as Brandy raised her arm so he could get some last licks in she shivered in response.

"Tomorrow same time Mr. Ashe?" Brandy asked after the old timer had his fill, and after he nodded she reminded him, "Tomorrow my underarms will be all smooth again and you won't have to deal with my stubble. I probably should shave more often than once a week."

"Up to you honey," Edgar replied as they got dressed, and the old man led the way, checking to make sure his wife didn't get out of her TV chair for some reason and come outside.

"I can't wait until tomorrow," Edgar said as they hugged. "And not because you get prettier every day either."

"I'll think of you on the way home because your cum keeps oozing out of me with every stride," Brandy kidded as she rearranged her headband before departing, and she left as she arrived, her long limbs eating up the ground as she headed home.

"What was life like before you came into it?" Edgar asked the shrinking preying mantis as he closed the door behind him.

The barn could probably use an airing out but the senior citizen liked it the way it was. As Brandy said once last week, "This barn smells like sweat, pee and sex."

She was right, Edgar Ashe mused as he headed inside to get a drink that wouldn't be nearly as sweet as the others had been. It smelled like heaven.

***

Thank you for reading.

12