Brandy's College Education Ch. 02

Story Info
She welcomes men, rich and poor to campus.
7.8k words
4.52
129.2k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy checked herself in the mirror one last time before she left her dorm. As usual, she liked what she saw. She was dressed in her little black dress, which hugged her curves, reached mid-thigh and had a plunging neckline. She accessorized the outfit with a simple string of pearls and a matching pair of earrings. Below the dress was a sexy pair of thigh-high stockings and a silky black bra and thong underwear.

As good as Brandy looked, further below surface she was a nervous wreck. She was expected to attend an alumni fundraising event this evening at a function hall on campus. This was part of her arrangement with Dean Grimes and Brandy was afraid of exactly what he expected of her. She was told to look her best and so far, Brandy was more than living up to her end of the bargain.

Brandy was relieved that her roommate Lauren was out, so she didn't have to lie about where she was going, or what she was doing. Lauren was out on a date and while Brandy was happy for her, it only made her current predicament, all the more depressing. Instead of being out with a boy or friends her own age, Brandy would be mingling with prospective donors to the college, who she anticipated would be much older.

Brandy slipped on a pair of high heels, grabbed a purse and a shawl. She was about to leave her dorm, when her cell phone rang. She looked and saw that it was her father calling.

"Oh, daddy."

Brandy wanted desperately to talk to him, but now wasn't a good time. She shut the phone off, put it in her purse and walked out.

As Brandy crossed the campus, she came upon a man sitting on a bench, drinking from a bottle. She recognized him as Sid, a homeless man who lived under a nearby bridge. He often wandered on campus and interacted with students, getting spare change, or something to eat. Most people considered him harmless, Brandy even saw him at a recent Trinity Tiger football game, she was cheering at.

Sid was dressed is filthy, loose fitting clothing. It was difficult to tell how old he was; he seemed to be haunting the campus forever. He had short, curly hair and a far off look in his sad, slightly crossed eyes. He was missing a several teeth, which caused a bit of drooling.

Sid enjoyed wandering to the football field and observing the cheerleaders practices. So he recognized Brandy as well, though he was used to seeing her prancing around in a sports bra and a pair of tiny shorts. Even though she had slightly more clothes on, the dress did nothing to disguise the familiar curves of the campus cutie.

Just last week he hid under the bleachers and masturbated watching the sweet young girls, in their sexy outfits. Brandy was his favorite and staring at her ass, while she bent over to stretch, was all it took for him to get off. Oh, how he longed to get his hands on that ass. When he saw her approach he shouted at her, "Brandy, Brandy, sweet as candy. You got something good for Sid tonight?"

Brandy smiled kindly, but never broke stride. "Sorry Sid, I don't have any money on me. Gotta go!"

"Ok, ok. But money wasn't what I was talkin' 'bout. I meant that sweet little ass."

"Oh my god!" Brandy looked in horror as Sid grinned a toothless grin and grabbed at his crotch.

"Why don't you come over here and show me what's under that dress."

Brandy turned and walked away from him as fast as her high heel shoes would allow.

"Ok, ok. Just have to settle for some of this Brandy, I guess." He took another gulp and watched Brandy's amazing ass wiggle away.

Brandy entered the large building and walked a long hall, listening to her heels clicking on the polished floor. The hall was lined with balloons, which led her to the function hall. She stopped before the door, applied some lip-gloss, took a deep breadth and took the plunge.

Brandy was immediately approached by a waiter who offered her a glass of champagne, which she eagerly accepted. As Brandy sipped and surveyed the scene, she saw that the room was decorated with a large banner welcoming alumni back to the school. The room was filled with balloons featuring the familiar tiger-striped T, representing the Trinity Tigers. There were bars bookending the room and a series of small cocktail tables. In the far corner, a school dj filled the room with festive, but safe-sounding tunes from years past. Mingling throughout were about one hundred alumni, snacking on appetizers, sipping on drinks and chatting with various faculty members.

Brandy also noticed the school mascot, the Trinity Tiger, was in attendance. He was busy posing for photos with the guests. She quickly turned and faced the other direction, Oh, gosh! She thought. I hope Ted didn't see me...or is his name Tim? I can never remember. I'm not sure how I could explain why I am here.

Brandy was far and away the youngest and most attractive woman in attendance, so it didn't take long for her to draw the attention of most of the men and even a few of the women at the party. Brandy loved attention and was getting all she could handle tonight. Everywhere she turned was a man who wanted to speak to her. It was a heady feeling to be the object of interest for a room full of men. It almost made Brandy forget the fact that she was told to be here by the dean.

All the attention and champagne was going to Brandy's head. At one point she found herself surrounded by three 40-something men, all asking her questions, flirting and thoroughly checking out her hot little body. She thought they were getting a little aggressive, as one decided to cop a feel of her ass. But before she could figure out an escape plan, another man even older than the others, stepped in and put his arm around her.

"Sweetie, there is someone I want you to meet."

Brandy looked at him confused as he continued... "gentlemen, thank you for looking after my daughter, but we have to be moving on." He then escorted Brandy away from the threesome, leaving them crestfallen.

As Brandy tried to figure out what was going on, she looked over the middle-aged man. He was a bit pudgy, with a large nose and a severely receding hairline. What hair was left was slicked back on his head. What he lacked in hair, he made up for in other ways. He was impeccably dressed in a sharp suit that was very well tailored and looked quite expensive with glittering cuff links. He carried himself with extreme confidence, almost arrogance.

"Excuse me...but who do you want me to meet?"

"Why me, of course! I'm Dom Salalami. But, until we're out of earshot of the three amigos, you better call me daddy."

Brandy giggled and allowed herself to be led away. "Ok daddy...my name is Brandy, by the way. I guess I should thank you for rescuing me."

"Indeed you should"...he said as he looked down at the generous cleavage on display. "And I can think of a few ways for you to do it."

"Daddy!" Brandy played along with a flirty reaction.

"What are you doing here tonight, besides making every man's heart race?" He asked. "You're not an alum, you look barely look old enough to be a student here."

Brandy giggled. "I'm a student...it's my freshmen year. Um, well. I'm here to make sure the alumni are all having a good time, I guess."

"Something of a party favor?"

"Hee, hee...I guess so."

Dom escorted Brandy to a cocktail table, where they had another drink. He showed great interest in Brandy, but made a point of telling her enough about himself, to impress her. Mentioning his lucrative position at his company, his homes, cars, a boat and exotic vacations. Brandy was generally impressed. This was probably the most successful person she had ever met.

Dom wanted to do more than talk to her and decided it was time to make his move. "Why don't we take a walk?"

"Ummm. I'm not sure I can, I need to be here."

"I thought you were here to show me a good time?" Dom was not used to being denied anything.

There was a tense silence as between them, when Dean Grimes approached. "Hello Dom. Everything all right here?"

"Dean Grimes. Yes, yes. I was just asking this lovely young lady if there was a place where we could go and discuss the very considerable donation I am planning to make to the university."

"Why that's splendid! Of course there is. May I have a moment with Brandy?"

The dean pulled Brandy aside and spoke to her in a hushed, but heated tone.

"Do you know who he is? He is the vice-president of a big financial, investment firm. He is one of our most successful graduates and he is poised to make a huge contribution to this university. Now take him down the hall, there are a few offices unlocked. You listen to whatever he has to say and you do whatever he wants and smile while doing it. Understand? Do a cheer for him, if he wants one. I don't care what it takes, but get that donation!"

The dean's words hammered home the reality of the situation for Brandy.

Dean Grimes turned back to the arrogant alum. "I have full confidence that my assistant can handle this transaction on my behalf. The dean spoke smugly, while Brandy looked down at the floor. "So, if you'll excuse me..." he nodded awkwardly and walked away.

Dom offered his arm to Brandy. "Excellent. Shall we...?"

As the pair exited the room, they caught the eye of Ted, the Trinity Tiger.

"Brandy? Is that her? What is she doing here?"

Ted was obsessed with Brandy. In addition to being the hottest of all the cheerleaders, he loved her fun, flirty personality. He began walking towards her, when a husband and wife approached and asked for a photo with him. He reluctantly agreed and stared after Brandy, as she disappeared out of the room with the older man.

Walking down the corridor, Brandy's stomach was in knots. She kept hoping someone would appear and intervene, but it never happened.

"Do you know what they called me back in my college days Brandy?"

She shook her head no.

"They called me meat...want to know why?"

Brandy was afraid she was going to find out. "Because your last name is kinda like salami?" She said hopefully.

Dom laughed at her cute response and agreed. "Yes, but that's not the only reason."

They entered the office; it contained an ornate desk, a coffee table and a leather couch. The walls were lined with bookcases. Behind her, Brandy heard the door close and she feared the worst. Then she heard a Dom strike up a cigar.

"I don't think you can smoke in here Mr. Salalami."

He circled Brandy, who stood meekly in the center of the room.

"I do as I please," he chuckled. Staring at her he drained his glass and flicked his cigar ashes into it.

"You have a lot to learn about how the world works Brandy. He stopped behind her and put his hands on her tiny waist. I think tonight will be a good learning experience for you."

Brandy could feel his cock as he pressed against her. It felt substantial as he nestled in between her ass cheeks. "Mr. Salalami!" Brandy tensed up.

"I liked it better when you called me daddy."

His hand slid over and cupped one of her round ass cheeks, promptly giving it a squeeze. "Mmm, you have such a nice, firm ass Brandy."

Brandy gasped as he fondled her. Dom laughed...he had no idea why this stunning young woman was so willing to do the dean's bidding, but he didn't care, as long as he benefited from it.

"Do you like older men Brandy?"

"I guess so."

"How about rich older men?"

Brandy said nothing.

He spun her towards him and forced a kiss on the tempting teen. Brandy threw her hands up and tried, unsuccessfully to push him away. But Dom held her tightly, as he pressed his mouth to her soft lips. After a moment of struggle, Brandy gave up, allowing him full access to her mouth and tongue.

Eventually he broke the kiss and took another puff of his cigar.

"I really am old enough to be your father you know." He laughed.

"Yes, I know."

"I know your type. I bet you always do as you're told." He mocked.

Brandy watched as he loosened his tie, took out a checkbook and placed it on the coffee table, before sitting himself down on the couch.

"Tonight, you are going to do whatever I tell you, aren't you?"

Feeling that she had little choice, Brandy nodded solemnly.

"You are so fucking gorgeous. Strip for me."

She stared back at him in disbelief.

"I can do a lot for you Brandy...do you know how powerful and influential I am?"

Brandy still looked unsure of what to do, causing Dom to lose his patience. "Don't make me tell the dean that you didn't behave properly young lady," he said with a smug grin.

Brandy wanted to run from the room, but understood she had to satisfy him to get the donation.

Feeling helpless, she resigned herself to try and please him. Reaching behind her, she unzipped her dress. The music from down the hall could still be faintly heard and Brandy used the distant beat to sway to.

"That's it. Do it nice and slow. I want a show, I want my moneys worth."

Using the distant beat to guide her movements, Brandy eased the straps of her dress off her slender shoulders, slowly lowering the form fitting dress. Exposing her black bra, then her sexy stomach, to which Dom smiled approvingly.

With the dress now bunched at her hips, she continued to sway and turned her back to Dom. She wiggled her ass, pulling the dress down to her ankles.

"Damn! You are a sexy little thing."

Dom was not easily impressed. Being the powerful man he was, he had seen and had many beautiful women in his life. But there was something special about this girl, he thought. She somehow managed to be both sweet and sexy at the same time. And she seemed adorably naïve to the sexual power she possessed.

"Did you wear that underwear just for me?"

"Yes, daddy."

Dom pulled a twenty-dollar bill from his wallet. He leaned forward and squeezed Brandy's ass cheeks with one hand, the other slipped the bill into the elastic top of one of her thigh-high stockings. The gesture made Brandy blush somewhat and feel even more self-conscious about what she was doing.

"Wiggle your ass," he commanded.

Brandy stuck her round, peach-like ass out and ran her hands over it. Caressing her firm, fleshy curves. She tugged teasingly at the waistband of her thong, as if she was going to pull it down.

"Damn...look at that ass! Spank it! Spank your ass for me."

Brandy obediently performed the act, slapping her hand down on her tender, teen tush.

"Nice. Again! Harder this time."

Brandy knew men liked to spank her. But this felt more humiliating, having to do it herself, as a show for his amusement. She bent slightly at the waist and slapped her ass again and continued to wiggle it enticingly. It was a whorish display and Brandy felt like some sort of high-priced escort that had been purchased for the evening.

"Turn around."

When she did, she saw that Dom had opened his pants. His thick, meaty cock and a pair of bulbous balls were hanging out of his boxer shorts. Brandy stared in awe. It wasn't so much the length, but the width that surprised her. It was easily the thickest cock she had ever laid her eyes on.

"Keep dancing!"

Brandy realized she had slowed down, almost stopping to gawk at him. So she quickly put her hands behind her head and continued to sway her hips is a slow, seductive dance. The curvy coed was putting on an amazing show as she acted like a girl completely lost in ecstasy.

"That's it. You like dancing for me don't you?"

"Yes daddy," Brandy replied breathlessly. She undulated her stomach and rolled her hips, as if she was simulating sex.

"Now touch your breasts."

Brandy felt vulnerable dancing before the brash, powerful man, in only her underwear, stockings and pearl necklace. That vulnerability also fueled her arousal as Brandy lowered her hands and ran them over her the soft padded cups of her bra, gently squeezing the breasts inside them. She could feel her nipples stiffening, through the silky material.

"Yeah, like that." Dom leaned forward and slipped another twenty-dollar bill into Brandy's other stocking.

"Now show them to me."

Brandy unclasped the bra and teasingly moved her hands and the bra away, exposing her perfectly perky breasts. She shook them back in forth causing them to jiggle on her petite body.

"Look at how hard you are making me."

Brandy stared at his cock as he summoned her to it. "Come on...take a closer look."

Brandy was happy to stop her performance, but was nervous to get to close to the large man. Dom took her wrist and reeled her in. She sat down on the sofa next to him.

"Don't be afraid, touch it."

Brandy reached out reluctantly. The cock was so thick, she could barely wrap her small hand around it.

Dom groaned as she made contact, "Oh yeah. Stroke it, stroke it baby."

Brandy's touch caused the thick cock to swell in her small hands. It was starting to feel heavy to her as she continued to fondle it. "It's so big...daddy."

Dom was having fun ordering her around. "Lick your lips."

Brandy continued to obey. Running her tongue across her luscious lips as she stared at him with her bedroom eyes.

The sight of the beautiful, young woman, sensually licking her lips, while she stroked his cock was the most exciting thing Don had seen in some time. He put his hand on top of Brandy's head and pushed her down. She knew all to well what he wanted and ran her mouth along his waiting erection. Brandy's tongue circled the swollen cock head. Then she tightened her lips around the purplish bulb, sucking it like a lollipop.

Brandy eventually worked more of the meaty cock into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh yeah! You like that big cock."

"Mmm-hmmm," was her muffled response as her head now bobbed up and down on it. While her little hand tickled Dom's balls.

Dom ran his hand along her back, down to her exposed ass. Squeezing one cheek, then the other. His fingers then found their way inside her thong and he ran a thick finger along her moist slit. Brandy whimpered as Don fingered her. She was wet and both wanted and dreaded what was about to happen.

Dom then laid Brandy down on the sofa and straddled her. He dragged his cock across Brandy's beautiful face, down to her breasts. He cupped her breasts and began running it between them. Brandy lifted her head and stuck out her tongue allowing the cock head to touch it each time it passed between her breasts.

Backing off of Brandy, Dom spread her legs wide, which caused Brandy to gasp. He pulled her thong aside, and teased her pussy with the head of his cock. "I want you so bad!"

Brandy was truly afraid, looking at the thick meat he held in his hand.

"You're so tight baby." Dom groaned as he squeezed his thick cock into Brandy's warm, velvety vice.

Dom grunted as he eased himself in and out of the gorgeous girl. Forcing himself deeper and then pausing each time. Dom was deliberate in his thrusts, wanting to enjoy the moment and the feeling of being inside of her. He slid it in and out of the petite teen at a methodical pace, watching Brandy expression change as she became accustomed to the width of his cock. Her angelic face went from fear, to acceptance, to lust.

"Are you a naughty girl?"

"Yes daddy."

"Say it."

"I'm a naughty girl daddy."

Dom laughed and leaned down, smothering Brandy in kisses. She was letting him have his with her mouth as well as her pussy. Everything about this girl was perfection. She was a feast for the senses, her beauty, the feel of her soft lips, the sound of her voice, and the smell of her skin.

Admiring the beauty beneath him, he took hold of Brandy's breasts and began caressing and then squeezing them.

"Uhhh...Ohhh."

The sensation of such a thick cock inside of her was filling Brandy with desire. But she wondered why he was moving so slowly. Brandy was accustomed to men losing their control and fucking her passionately. Not Dom, he was in no hurry for this encounter to reach its climax, fearful that he would cum too soon. He was pacing himself and driving Brandy crazy in the process.