Brandy's Fling

Story Info
Brandy fucks her black coworker while her hubby is deployed.
2.8k words
3.47
86.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you gonna fuck me or what," Brandy asked as she leaned back on her bed and spread her pale, smooth legs wide. Her fingers parted her labia, exposing the pink, wet flesh inside her needy pussy. She let her tongue circle her supple lips, tasting the remnants of his salty cock as her free hand teased her rock hard nipples. She had a slender but doughy body with little muscle tone, a somewhat thick waist and soft pointy C cup tits.

"Damn girl," Tyrese said as he fisted his big black dick and climbed onto the saggy old queen sized bed. He was only 19 and still in great shape after lettering in three sports in high school. He had been offered a scholarship to play college football but his grades were poor and he'd been unable to get his SAT scores up to meet the minimum requirements so the offer had been rescinded.

Tyrese looked down at her and grinned as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her sloppy wet pussy. He could smell her juices and he wanted to plunge his dick deep but he liked to make girls squirm a little before he gave them the dick.

"What are you doing," she groaned impatiently. Her body squirmed and she grabbed at his ebony hips, trying to coax him inside. She breathed deep and looked pleadingly up at him with her big blue eyes. She had a cute round face with chubby cheeks and full lips.

Brandy was white trash, born and raised on a farm in a tiny Midwestern town. Her mother and father were both overtly racist and would have disowned her if they knew she was in bed with a black man but she had secretly wanted try it since high school. She'd had plenty of opportunities. Black guys loved her round ass and big natural tits and she'd lost count of how many she'd turned down over the years, lest she disappoint her dad.

Brandy was just 26 and she'd been faithfully married for more than two years. Before she met her husband Todd she had slept with several dozen guys. She had two kids: a two year old with Todd; and a six year old who's father was long gone.

"I'm not sure you're ready for it," Tyrese teased with a wry grin. He slapped his heavy slab of meat against her clit and she moaned softly. He had a big, unclipped dick with an extremely fat shaft and a tapered tip. When he first started having sex he'd had trouble because his size scared the high school girls. They would suck his dick but they rarely were willing to let him fuck them. But once word got out about his big dick he'd had a bevy of older size queens from the neighborhood to fuck.

"Jesus Christ," Brandy gasped impatiently. Her husband had been deployed for four months and she hadn't had a real dick inside her since he'd shipped out. Todd had been due back at the end of the month but his deployment was recently extended another four months and there was no way she could last that long without a non latex cock inside her. "Can't you see how fucking wet I am?"

"I see, I just like making you wait," he said. He slapped his big dick against her loose lipped pussy and she groaned loudly. He'd been hitting on her at work for months and she talked a good game but for the most part she was a big tease. She would tell him she was horny because her husband was away and she'd rub against him in the stock room and grab his dick but then she'd tell him she couldn't do more because she was married.

"Fuck you," Brandy laughed. She hated him sometimes. He was cocky and arrogant but word at the store was that he was a fantastic fuck with a big dick. The size part was true and she needed a good fuck. "You gonna make me beg?"

"I am. If you want the big chocolate you gotta beg for it," Tyrese grinned. He rubbed the smooth head against her pussy lips and she twitched when it bumped into her clit. She had asked him to lick her cunt after she sucked him on the car ride to her apartment but he had refused. He hated that licking pussy. It was nasty and he didn't like the taste. Eating pussy was for white boys and niggas with little dicks.

"Please fuck me Ty," Brandy said softly. Her cheeks flushed and her pulse quickened. She was a submissive bitch at heart and she liked being degraded and humiliated. Todd had seen that the first time they went out and by the end of the night he had choked her, slapped her ass raw, pulled her hair, and fucked her tight virgin ass. She'd known then that he was the man for her.

"Louder Bitch," Tyrese barked. He slapped his meaty cock hard against her engorged clit and she squirmed like a bitch in heat. She had a stretched out pussy with fat lips and a big clit and he was shocked that there'd never been no nigga cock inside her. She clearly liked the dark meat. She had flirted with him and stared at his dick the day he started working at Wal-Mart with her but she'd insisted that she had never fucked a black guy.

"Fuck me Ty. Please Baby. I need that big dick. Please Baby please," She answered loudly. Her right hand fingered her clit and spread open her cunt and her left teased her long, stiff nipples. Her eyes closed halfway and she panted softly.

"That's better," he nodded. He eased the tip inside and her pretty but bloodshot eyes rolled back.

They had been drinking together after work in an abandoned warehouse that people in town used as a makeshift, BYOB night club and after six beers she had made it clear that she was ready to fuck. She had grabbed his dick and pushed her tongue in his mouth kissing him hard and rubbing her sexy body against him. Then she told him all she had been thinking about for months was fucking him. He'd been ready to bang her right there but she wanted to go back to her place.

"God damn that's a good dick," Brandy panted wantonly. She grabbed at his hips and locked her legs behind his firm, muscular ass, holding him balls deep inside her, savoring the feel of his big, warm, throbbing dick.

"You gonna let me fuck ya Bitch?" he barked as he reached back and separated her ankles. He wanted her to know that he was in charge and he propped his torso up on his strong, outstretched arms. His hips began to move in slow languid strokes letting his momentum build. His hips slapped against her pelvis and she grunted and moaned with each sensuous thrust.

Brandy's mind started to drift and her body started to shake. Her toes curled and she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. He had a nice rhythm and he was stretching her cunt wide.

"Fuck, shit, fuck," she grunted like a trucker. Her eyes rolled back again and then started to flutter. She twisted and moaned loudly. Her stomach tensed before the dam burst and her juices were squeezed from her spasming pussy. She had squirted before but only when she rubbed her clit while Todd fucked her.

Tyrese let her finish cumming and then he pulled out, making her whimper like a scolded puppy. He flipped her over and lifted her fat, round ass in the air. She was, for the most part, a skinny girl but she had thick thighs and a juicy round ass that he and all his boys at the store loved. They all knew she was married to a Marine who was in Afghanistan but they figured she was still down to fuck because she talked about sex all the time.

Tyrese pushed deep and Brandy grunted loudly, as if she'd been punched in the gut. He grabbed her left hip with his right hand and began to thrust hard and fast. He'd made her cum once with slow strokes but he liked it hard. His body slammed against her pale, white ass and a string of profanity poured from her lips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried out. The bed slapped rhythmically against the thin walls of her apartment, leaving no doubt to her neighbors that she was getting fucked hard and her cries of pleasure ripped through the calm and quiet of the early morning.

Brandy grabbed at her sheets and buried her face in her pillows. Her body convulsed and she released a loud primal scream as she came harder than ever before. It was likely because it had been so long since she'd had sex, she reasoned. She had always been a very sexual person and she'd never gone more than a couple of weeks without it. Not since she'd lost her virginity to Billy Sanders in the bed of his daddy's truck in the corn fields of her parents farm.

Tyrese laced his left hand into her long, straight mousy brown hair and yanked hard, pulling her head back as he continued to fuck her hard and fast from behind. His big black dick pistoned into her like a jackhammer and her second climax morphed into another and then another.

"I'm gonna nut," Tyrese warned a long time later. He'd told her earlier that he wouldn't wear a condom but he'd assured her he was clean. Brandy told him she preferred it that way and that it was cool to fuck her bareback because she was on the pill.

She felt his big dick pulse inside of her. It grew harder and thicker as his cum surged through his thick black shaft. It erupted powerfully in her womb and she felt it spray into her depths as he grunted like a wild animal. His body tensed and his face tightened as ribbons of cum filled her hungry cunt.

"Fuck I needed that," Brandy said breathlessly as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide. She felt a huge gob of cum ooze from her gaping hole and she pushed more out with a big smile on her pretty face. Her fingers curled over her pubis and sank inside her loose, well fucked pussy, smearing cum over her labia. She rubbed it into her neatly trimmed bush and then scooped more cum onto her fingers, tasting some and rubbing the rest onto her pale breasts.

"How soon can you go again? I need more of this," she purred softly and stroked his still semi erect cock. It was a beautiful dick and the rumors had been right about his prowess. Her husband was the only one who'd done her better but despite numerous climaxes she was not yet sated.

"Get your pretty mouth on that dick and let's see if it takes more than a minute," He replied confidently. He nodded towards his dick and Brandy quickly obeyed. She rolled between his strong legs and wrapped her lips around his fat hog. Her big ass was high in the air at the foot of the bed and his cum continued to leak from her depths. It ran down her meaty thighs as her head bobbed on his pulsating knob.

Tyrese grabbed her head with both hands and forced his semi erect cock into her eager throat. He liked rough sex and he quickly grew rigid as she choked and gagged on his big black dick.

Tears streamed down her cheeks and she gasped for breath as she stroked his cock with both hands. Her mouth watered and she wiped the tears from her eyes before diving back onto his meaty pole to suck it some more. He had a nice flavor, even after being inside her.

Brandy, unlike a few of her slutty friends, had no interest in sex with girls. She loved cock and didn't even like to kiss her man after he'd gone down on her but she did like getting head.

Several minutes after she started sucking Tyrese she let his cock slip from her mouth and mounted it, reverse cowgirl style facing her dresser at the foot of the bed. She smiled and winked at the camera hidden between the stuffed animals on her dresser and began to writhe, putting on a show. Her big tits flailed and she started to ride him hard and fast. Her fingers pinched her long nipples sending jolts of pleasure and pain through her body. She felt her body respond to the different stimuli and her pace quickened. She liked being on top because she could always find the right angle to hit her spot.

Her body quivered and her head thrashed from side to side while another climax ripped through her. Beads of sweat gathered on her brow and rolled down her cheeks. She slowed to a languid pace as she tried to ride the wave of euphoric bliss. Her hips undulated sensuously and she looked warmly into the camera lense.

Tyrese tossed Brandy off his cock like a rag doll and scrambled to his knees. He didn't want it slow and he pinned her, face down on the bed. His dick was heavily glazed with a coating of their combined juices and he pulled her ass cheeks apart, drooling gobs of saliva into her crack.

She knew what he wanted and like a real man he didn't ask. Brandy relaxed her sphincter and groaned like a ravenous whore as he fed the length of his cock into her asshole. Unlike some girls she knew, Brandy liked anal and she reached down to rub her big clit while Tyrese ravaged her asshole.

He fucked her hard and fast for several long minutes and Brandy came twice more before he emptied his balls into her cavernous bowels. His dick slipped from her grasp and he wiped it on her soft butt cheeks before he climbed off the bed.

Tyrese looked at his phone and shook his head. It was after 2am and they'd been fucking for over an hour.

"I got to go," he said apologetically. "I work the early shift with Mo and you know how he gets."

"That's cool," Brandy said sleepily. "I got what I needed. You can let yourself out right?"

"Of course. I feel ya. See you tomorrow." Tyrese said as he pulled on his baggy jeans and oversized tee shirt.

"Yeah, tomorrow not later though. I'm not working today and don't go bragging about this shit. I'm married, don't forget."

"No worries."

Brandy heard the door close and she grabbed her phone. "He just left," she typed and hit send. It was about 11am in Afghanistan and she was excited to talk to him about her night.

Her phone buzzed and she quickly read her husband's reply. He was clearly excited and wanted to see pictures of her in action.

"I recorded it all Baby. It's over and hour through so I'll have to edit into clips that I can send you," Brandy typed and hit send. "Thank you for giving me a pass. I love you so much."

"Love you too. I can't wait to watch the video. How many times did you two fuck?"

"Only twice. The second time he finished in my ass. I should have video of the first creampie leaking out while I sucked him hard for round two." She had been shocked when he suggested she get laid. They had facetimed the pervious night and she had watched her sexy, tattoo covered husband stroke his big dick while she fingered her pussy. After they'd both came she had complained about how horny she was and Todd had suggested she find someone to fuck.

"Big dick like you heard? How many times did you cum? I am so hard right now."

"Very big and thick. Hurt like hell at first in my ass but I loved it. Lost track of how many times I came. Stroke your big dick for me Baby," Brandy said. Her juices were starting to flow anew and she started to rub her throbbing clit. She had told Todd that there was a well built black guy at work who some of her coworkers had hooked up with. She told him that the guy was black and Todd seemed extra excited so she told him she'd think about it.

"So hot Baby. I am stroking my cock. Gonna cum soon."

"Good, cum for me Baby." She missed tasting her husband's cum. Tyrese had been good but he was just a temporary fix until Todd got home. She was excited to see the video and edit it so her husband could watch it and see her in action.

"I did Baby, a Huge load. Send the vids later okay?"

"Will do. I miss you."

"I miss you too. I love you. Good night."

"I love you too. Mwah." Brandy replied before putting her phone away and drifting off to sleep.