Brandy's New Job

Story Info
She gets more than an eyeful.
1.6k words
4.23
100.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

Brandy was 19, with raven black hair that hung down to almost her waist in soft curls. She was 5'6" with shapely legs, nice figure and 34C bust. She was told many times that her brown eyes were extremely sexy as well as the rest of her.

She was going to college full time and had been looking for a part time job in the evenings that wouldn't take away from her studies. When Curt, her neighbor in the apartment next to hers, had asked if she would be interested in watching his 5 year old daughter after school until he got home, she jumped at the chance, not only for the extra money, but because she thought Curt was extremely sexy for a man his age.

Curt was 31, was around 6' tall with light brown hair and hazel eyes. He was divorced but for reasons unknown to her, Curt had full custody of his daughter, Nikki. He was a good father and a very hard worker. He had needed her to watch Nikki until he got home from work, and since many times he had to work long hours, she sometimes would be asleep on the couch when he got home. At those times, Curt would cover her with a blanket, and when she finally awoke, she would quietly get up and go home.

She had been working for him for some time, when one day after she had gotten Nikki to bed and was picking up the toys, she noticed papers that had fallen on the floor in Curt's office. Usually the door was closed to that room, but seeing how it was open, she went inside to pick the papers up and put them back on his desk. She couldn't help but notice the first page, the title being ' Lovers Meet in Park '. Her curiosity getting the best of her, especially knowing that this was something Curt was reading, she sat down and started reading the story.

Half way through the story, her body was tingling and her hand was caressing the outside of her jeans, on top of her pussy. She quickly jumped when she heard the door close, realizing Curt was home. Brandy dropped the papers on his desk and quickly left the room so that he didn't catch her in there. She had gone home and quickly undressed, fantasizing about the story, but mostly about Curt reading the story. She tried picturing what he was doing as he read, and within no time, Brandy had brought herself to orgasm several times.

Soon, on the nights she had to put Nikki to bed, she would go in Curt's office and read the stories that she found recently printed off. She had started wearing skirts without panties underneath, so that she was able to rub and stroke herself without having to undress all the way. One night after reading a story and cumming several times, she had laid down on the couch to wait for Curt to get home. She had fallen asleep and when she woke up and was going to leave, she saw a dim light coming from his office. She immediately wondered if he was reading and with this thought, her pussy felt warm. She quietly stood by his door, but where she could see him, but knew he couldn't see her.

"Oh my God! "She thought to herself, as she saw him sitting there, his shirt open, with the paper in his one hand, while his other hand was slowly stroking his growing hard on. She watched, as he would stroke his cock, slowly up and down and circling. Brandy watched his intake of breath, knowing he was increasingly getting turned on. She leaned quietly against the wall, still making sure he couldn't see her, and her hand slowly went under her sweater, caressing her nipples, making them hard.

She continued to watch him, seeing him leaning back more in his chair, his hand stroking faster and his breathing becoming more rapid. Brandy pinched her nipples and she reached her hand underneath her skirt to feel the wetness of her now pulsating pussy. As she continued to watch Curt, stroking his hard cock faster, her hand began to rub her pussy faster. Soon she had her skirt raised and with two fingers of one hand, she buried them inside her while the fingers of her other hand stroked her now swollen clit. She continued increasing the rhythm as she watched Curt increasing his. When she saw his head go back, his eyes close and his cock explode, shooting cum on his chest, she immediately felt her climax begin and her body shook hard, her juices dripping down her legs. Having never cum that hard before, she looked to make sure he hadn't caught her, and after calming down, she quietly left, going back to her own apartment to clean up.

After that night, Brandy continued to read the stories and she would pretend to be asleep on the nights that Curt was late. When this happened, she would again quietly watch him, climaxing around the same time he did. This went on for some time, each enjoying their own pleasure, yet Curt was unaware of Brandy watching him. Many time's she fantasized about what would happen if Curt actually caught her and the more she thought about this, the more turned on she became.

It wasn't long when Curt had noticed that someone had been reading the stories on his desk. He knew it could only be Brandy, and up until then, although attracted to her, he considered her very young. Knowing she was reading the stories changed the way he started looking at her. He was reading a story late one night, knowing Brandy was on the couch sleeping and could walk in on him any time, and this added to his excitement. What stimulated him even more was what he saw when he had glanced up from the paper after hearing something. He could only see Brandy partially, but what he did see made his cock harder than it already was.

He knew she was watching him, and he could see that her skirt was raised slightly and her hand was down in front of her. Curt assumed the only thing he could; that she was touching herself while she watched him. Knowing this, he stroked his cock harder, his arousal almost at its' peak and within minutes he was cumming. When he looked back up, Brandy was gone. He wasn't sure if he was relieved she left, or disappointed. All he knew for sure was that she had just made one of his fantasy's come true.

Brandy was beginning to want more than just watching Curt as the days went by. She realized her fantasy's now including fucking him, and this desire started an incessant craving in her pussy. Tonight when she read the story on his desk, she was consumed even more so, the story being hotter than most of the other ones she had read. Her pussy was soaked by the time Curt got home and she had barely closed her eyes when he walked in the door. She waited for him to get settled in his office and then she quietly made her way to the spot she watched him from. She was surprised to see that he had stripped down to just his boxers, but that excited her even more. Her hand already was between her legs, and she wasn't sure she would be able to hold off until he came.

Brandy watched him begin stroking his cock as he read, and she tried to just tease herself slowly so that she wouldn't cum too fast. But this time, she couldn't get her mind off of what she had read and now closed her eyes, imagining it was Curt and herself in the story. Her hands both now between her legs, her head leaning back as she began to get lost in her fantasy. When she was about to cum, she was startled and opened her eyes. She saw Curt on his knees in front of her and before she had time to respond she felt his lips on her clit, licking her slowly. "Oh Gooooood, "Brandy whispered and her head went back, and she pressed herself closer to his mouth. She felt his lips licking and sucking her faster and her juices were overflowing as her orgasm came like a tidal wave.

He then stood up and pulled her into his office shutting the door behind him. He sat on his chair and before he had a chance to pull her on his lap, she was on her knees between his legs. He quickly reached down, pulling her sweater off over her head, exposing her hard nipples too him. She then began drawing his cock into her mouth little by little and caressing him with her hands as well. She started sucking, going up and down, faster. When he was about to cum, he pulled her up and sat her on his lap with her back to him. She felt him enter her and she let out a moan. His hands were at her waist bouncing her and she moved to meet his rhythm. "Ohhhh yessss, fuck me harder, harder. "Brandy whispered, stroking her clit with one hand, as she felt the waves of another orgasm begin. With her body contracting, she felt Curt's body jerking now as he fired his cum deep inside her. He put his arms around her, squeezing her nipples as they rode the waves of their orgasms, until they both relaxed and she lay back against him.

"So did you like the story? "He asked her, kissing her neck lightly, still playing with her nipples.

"Yes, and now I'm really looking forward to the next one. "Brandy sighed, finally satisfied.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers