Brat

Story Info
A punishment will happen wherever is needed!
1.4k words
4.1
128.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You better adjust your attitude or else I will do it for you little lady." She had been moody all day and her attitude was getting on my nerves now.

"Mhm" She muttered, turning her head she looked out the window at the passing scenery. "Why is this drive taking so long?!" She exclaimed, putting her feet up on the dashboard.

"Take your feet down." She completely ignored me. That was it, I had had enough of her acting like a brat. I pulled to the side of the road, we were driving in the countryside so it wasn't too busy but there was still the odd passer-by and vehicles.

"What are you doing?!" She turned and looked at me with disgust.

"I have warned you on several occasions today that you either tell me what is on your mind or quit with the attitude. You have done neither and then carried on to ignore me when I tell you to take your feet off my dashboard. So we will adjust your attitude right now."

I didn't give her time to say anything as I got out the car and walked around to her side, opening the door and grabbing hold of her arm.

"Stop it, I am not doing anything wrong! We are outside, you can't do anything here!" I ignored her and pulled her out of the seat.

I rested my foot on the tyre and bent her over my leg and she instantly started to fight back against me. I wrapped one arm around her waist and began to spank her. She had a pert little arse and I loved spanking her. Her jeans gave her some protection from my heavy swats but she wouldn't be wearing those for much longer. I slapped hard and her legs kicked up, "Oww, stop this! It hurts!"

"If you had listened to me in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation now would we baby?"

"Whatever!"

"Clearly this isn't working, I obviously need to be harsher with you!" The little brat had a good attitude on her and I wasn't going to allow it anymore. I pulled down her jeans and she grabbed a hold of them, trying to cover her modesty, but I was stronger than her and it didn't take much to have them pushed down by her knees.

"Oh look what we have here... You aren't wearing any knickers. You naughty little girl. No wonder you are bent over my knee being spanked."

"We are outside, people will see us, stop it! Pull my jeans back up NOW!" I spanked her already pink arse, her legs kicking.

"But I can see you are enjoying this little lady. You shouldn't be enjoying your punishment." She whimpered and bowed her head down, she clearly could feel her cunt getting sticky. I carried on spanking her, her arse cheeks getting redder and she began to sob. I had a great view by now as her jeans had fallen down to her ankles from her frantic kicking and her lack of underwear. Her cunt looked amazing - the obvious enjoyment began to run down her thighs.

Just then, a car drove by and she shrieked, trying to cover herself up. I pushed her hands away and spanked her again. "Baby if you weren't a naughty girl you wouldn't be treat like a naughty girl. And now other people can see what a disobedient girl you are. Maybe you will begin to listen to me when I talk to you." She bowed her head and I started to spank her again. I slapped her cunt and her body instantly reacted by pushing back against me. She loved her spankings just as much as I did.

"Do you think I need to use the belt little lady?"

She gasped, "No Sir. Please. Not here." I ran my finger down her wet slit, her hips moving upwards, but I quickly slapped her again, her lips now more swollen and sticky. She sobbed and begged me not to use the belt in public. "Please Sir, I'll do anything, can't it wait until we are home?" I thought about it for a moment, my fingers lightly tracing her hot skin, her cunt clenching in desperation.

"Give me your bag baby." Her breath caught, she knew what I was going to do.

"No please, not that either."

"Do not argue with me again. I have given you the other option and you do not get to choose your punishment. Give me your bag. Now."

She quickly scrambled to her feet, and leaned into the car, picking up her bag and hesitantly giving it to me. Her face was blotchy and red from crying and she pleaded with me with her gorgeous brown eyes, but I wasn't going to give in. I took the bag from her and opened it, taking out what I needed.

"Put this back in the car and close the door." She did as she was told and turned back to me. I looked her up and down, she was shaking from the excitement and humiliation. Her jeans were down to her ankles and her hands were in front of her cunt, trying to give her some modesty, but I could see the glistening down her thighs. God, she was making my cock twitch.

"Turn around and put your hands against the window." She slowly turned, her sobs began again. She didn't argue this time. Her arse was a lovely shade of red and I couldn't wait to get home and fuck her. I stepped forward and put my hand under her stomach, pushing her arse out. "Spread your legs."

She shuffled her feet apart and I couldn't help but crouch down so her cunt was at my eye level. I moved forward and lapped her juices up, her arse pressing into my face. My tongue circled her clit, her moans audible as I teased her. I looked up, her hands had slid slightly down the widow. "Spread yourself for Daddy." Her hands quickly left the window and grabbed at her sore arse cheeks, pulling them apart so I had her on full display. I laughed, "Eager little slut aren't you?" I could sense her embarrassment. I spat on her cunt and stood back up.

"Bend over a little more." She did so and I unscrewed the cap on the lube I had taken from her bag. I squeezed some onto her arsehole, and gently rubbed it in.

"Now, I told you I would give you an attitude adjustment and you didn't believe me." I took some more lube and let it run down her arse crack and onto her hole, she was writhing at the cold sensation and the suspension was making her anxious.

"Just because we are in the car does not mean I won't pull over and give you what you need." I thrust my finger into her arsehole and she cried out. "Do not doubt me again little lady."

I pulled my finger half way out and squeezed more lube onto it. "I am fed up of you acting like a little brat and I will continue to treat you like a little brat until you understand." I pushed my finger back inside of her.

"Naughty little girls get punished and I have no problem with taking you over my knee like a naughty little girl." I moved my finger around inside of her, making her uncomfortable. "I also don't mind if people see. So you might begin to learn to behave in public, unless you want everyone to see what a naughty little girl you are. Do you want that?"

She sniffled, a weak 'no' coming from her mouth. I pushed further into her, "What?"

"No Sir, I do not want that. I am sorry for acting like a brat towards you."

"That's better baby." Pushing more lube into her, I continued to probe her tight little arsehole for a minute. I slowly removed my finger and pulled up her jeans. She let go of her arse and stood up, letting me button them up. I handed her the lube and opened the door. "Sit down." I watched as she slowly got in, the pain visible on her face. I smirked and closed the door. Getting back into the driver's seat I turned and told her to buckle up.

She didn't dare complain how long the rest of the journey took even though she knew I was driving slower now as I was enjoying watching how uncomfortable she was, with lube leaking out of her arsehole and her cheeks burning. Not only that, I knew she was desperate to be filled with my cock. She loved to have me fuck her after her spankings and it only drew out the punishment the longer I made her wait.