Brat on the Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Sir, Mommy, Baby, and Brat are stranded on the beach.
947 words
3.59
16.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Binding her," said Sir, "Will make it the pain easier to endure."

Brat lay down on her back on the log, which was large and flat on the top, like a bench. Mommy opened the bag of emergency supplies and removed several tongue depressors and a roll of gauze. She opened Brat's mouth, drew out her tongue, and clamped it between two of the wooden tongue depressors. She tied the ends of the flat wooden sticks tightly together with several turns of gauze and fastened the loose ends of the gauze behind Brat's head. Now Brat's tongue was clamped and she was unable to move it or speak.

Next Mommy removed several coils of rope, which would serve to lash Brat to the log. She tied Brat's hands together, drew them above her head, and tied them to the log. Then she spread Brat's thighs apart and bent her feet to her ass and wrapped a rope several times around each leg so that Brat's leg was encased in a rope cast, and fastened the ends of the rope around the log. She tied a rope around Brat's waist to the log. With her legs splayed out, Brat's pussy was wide open, and she could move very little.

Sir removed a box of cutips, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, several packages of sterile alcohol wipes, a roll of hypodermic needles, and a couple pairs of latex gloves. He also removed a syringe and cut the tapered end off with a pair of scissors. Donning the gloves, he carefully wiped both of Brat's breasts with an alcohol wipe. Then he dipped a couple of cutips in the alcohol and wiped each of her nipples with a swab.

Sir grasped her breast near the base firmly in one hand until the nipple stuck up, swollen and hard. He flicked the hard nipple with his finger, reached for one of the needles and slowly pressed the end straight into the end of her nipple. The needle was about an inch and a half long. At first Brat's taut flesh resisted his slow, steady pushing, then suddenly, the needle started to move easily into her nipple. He inserted it about half way and stopped. Then he used his index finger to push it in a little more. When he lifted his finger slightly, the needle would retract from her tit flesh.

Sir pushed his finger up and down several times, pushing and retracting the needle as Brat's eyes squeezed in pain. He rotated the needle back and forth between his fingers, twisting it back and forth into the nipple. "Good girl," he said, "give me your pain as an offering; show me how you suffer." Brat's hands twisted in the ropes but she was not able to move them or stop his relentless pushing, retracting, and twisting of the needle in her nipple.

After several minutes, Sir moved on to his next area of interest. Leaving the needle thrust into her tit, he moved his hand down to her pussy. He held five cutips dampened with alcohol in his hand. Moving the first one to her anus and circling the tight rosebud, he pushed it inside. He quickly followed with the other four swabs. He held the five cutips in place just inside her tight muscles, near the entrance.

Soon the delicate membranes of her anus screamed with the burning of the alcohol. Sir quickly removed them and set them aside. He wetted another cutip with alcohol and began to rub it over her inner lips and let it settle inside her vagina. The burning pain was excruciating inside Brat's delicate pussy. Sir traced her inner pussy lips and dipped inside her agonized pussy with several more swabs, then began to scrub around her little pee hole.

Slowly, as he squeezed her hole open, Sir inserted the end of the alcohol soaked cutip in and out of her hole. Her body was now covered in sweat from the exertion of her squirming attempts to escape the searing pain in her most delicate areas. "You know what's next," intoned Sir. "The next thing you feel will be the burning touch applied to your clit."

Sir slowly retracted her clit hood and flicked her little bud to life with his finger tip. He brought the open ended syringe to the end of her clit, pulled back on the plunger, and began to suck the tip of her clit up into the syringe. He then released and sucked it up again, pumping it in and out of the syringe, slowly pulling it into the syringe a tiny bit more each time. After several minutes of pumping, he had it sucked up into the tube about a half inch.

Sir now set aside the pumper syringe and squeezed Brat's swollen clit. Brat groaned, a low, guttural moan of pain. He unwrapped a last needle, and holding the base of Brat's swollen clit, slowly pushed the needle from one side to the other, right through Brat's clit. Now Brat squealed and bucked wildly, but the bonds held her firm. There was nothing she could do to remove the needle. Sir stroked the wet, damp hair off her forehead and said "Yes! Just like that, feel the pain, there is no escape, only acceptance!"

Gradually, Brat's body relaxed as she descended into a blissful state. Sir twisted the needle between his fingers and Brat groaned, the pain transcending her cheeky attitude. She was at peace as Sir gradually removed the needles and Mommy removed all the ropes. Sir cradled Brat on his lap as all her defiance had left her and only a sense of peace remained.