Bratty Sub Gets Taught a Lesson

Story Info
She pushes too far and gets put in her place.
1.2k words
4.23
39.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew she had been bratty just for him. He could tell by that shimmer in her eye what she wanted. It had been so hard to hold back, to keep her waiting, guessing when it would come. Suddenly she issues that challenge that would make any man break.

"You couldn't make me cum anyway, why would you even try?"

That was it. She knew by the flames in his eyes that she had pushed the right button.

"We will just have to see about that." He said.

In one swift motion he had both thrown her on the bed as well as handcuffed her to it. It all happened so fast she didn't even have time to react. Not until her panties were around her ankles and he shirt was over her head like a blindfold did she realize what had happened, but now it was too late. He had already flipped her onto her stomach and begun circling her ass with his had like a vulture.

"You have been very bad, haven't you?" he asked, hand lingering on her right ass check as he did so.

"I have no idea what you're talking abou.."

She broke off right before she finished her sentence from the force of his hand smacking her soft bottom. She wasn't even ready for the second blow.

"Don't play dumb with me! Address me properly and answer with yes or no unless instructed otherwise!"

She knew he was serious, but still she couldn't help herself. The words just slipped out so easily.

"Why should I?"

Without even a second to regret what she had said, he had let off three more blows to her ass. His hands were so big and he hit so hard. Her ass was already red and sore from a mere 5 slaps.

"Do you understand now?" he asked, waiting for her to be defiant again.

"Yes," she said

Suddenly he let her have 2 more, one on each cheek.

"Yes what?"

"Yes...sir." She stuttered, mind reeling from the pain.

She didn't know what she had gotten herself into. It hurt so much, but she must like it because she was already dripping with pleasure. All she knew was that she wanted more. She did like seeing him this way, it turned her on so much. The tone in his voice was firm, controlling, but at the same time loving. She knew he was doing this for her own good.

"Now, I'll ask again, you have been bad haven't you?"

"Yes sir, I have been very bad." She said. It was easier this time.

"Do you know what happens to bad girls?" he asked, knowing it would turn her on to know he was thinking the same thing she was.

"They get punished sir." She murmured. She hoped he didn't know how much this turned her on. Just speaking those last few words made her so wet it was dripping down her legs. No such luck.

"I see you are enjoying this. Your tight little pussy shouldn't be that wet from just a few spanks. That is very naughty. Add five more to the ten you have for being such a brat."

"Yes sir, punish me and my tight little pussy sir." She was actually begging now. She wanted this so bad.

Without hesitation he smacked her ass hard. She was almost brought to tears by this single hit. She didn't know how she could stand 14 more.

"Count them out slut!" he growled

"One sir thank you sir!" she shouted back.

After four more he paused. She didn't know what to expect, but she was thankful for the short reprieve. Suddenly he plunged two fingers in her pussy as far as they would go. She almost came from both the surprise and the sheer ecstasy of the act. She bucked her hips violently trying to get his fingers deeper in her. As quickly as he had put them in her, he had pulled them out.

"I don't remember telling you that you can enjoy this. You are mine to do with as I please, and it would serve you well not to forget that. Lick my fingers clean and add 2 more for being disobedient.

She could barely speak from the shock of the last experience, but she managed to get out a "yes sir" and eagerly sucked on his fingers while he pulled her hair to let her take them deeper. The last 12 spankings were easier to take than those first few. She had learned her lesson by now. She knew that he was in charge, and that turned her on even more.

"It seems you didn't learn your lesson about not enjoying this. I can see that you have been dripping all over yourself. Since I am feeling generous today, I won't punish your ass anymore." He said in a very commanding tone, "Instead I will punish your pussy with my throbbing cock."

Yes! This is what she truly wanted. She wanted to suck on his cock so bad, but she was still held to the bed. She knew what she had to say.

"Please sir! Please! Your little slut wants to suck on your cock sir! Let your little slut pleasure you before you punish her sir!"

"I will release you for that purpose, and you will be punished more severely for misbehaving after I do."

He reached over her head and released her restraints. She wasted no time in pulling off his pants and shoving his rod in her mouth. The feel of his cock rubbing on her lips made her want it even more. He gently guided her mouth by tugging on her hair. She liked being controlled like this. His steady hand made sure she didn't get too eager. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally said that it was time, and instructed her to lie on the bed. She did so obediently. He climbed on top of her and thrust his cock into her juicy pussy. Three more hard thrusts and she was already cumming for him. He pulled out real quick and she came again from that shock.

"You can now enjoy this." He said.

"Thank you so much sir!" she shouted back.

He fucked her hard for a long time, with her cumming regularly until he suddenly stopped.

"Get up and bend over the chair." He ordered.

She obeyed. She knew what was coming. She had wanted this more than anything. It was her favorite position. When she got into place he again drove his dick in he as hard as he could. He grabbed her arms and used them as if they were reigns on a horse. He fucked her through another half dozen orgasms. When she was nearing climax one more time he told her to wait for him.

"I don't know if I can, it feels so good" she moaned.

"You will wait for me slut" he ordered back.

It took forever in her eyes. She could barely hold it in to begin with. Now she couldn't stop herself anymore. She had just begun cumming when she felt him shoot his load in her right on her G spot. The pleasure was so great that she screamed and bit down on the chair. She thought it would end like a normal orgasm, but instead it kept going. Her pussy kept pulsating and he kept cumming. When it felt like the pleasure would make her pass out, he pulled out as fast as he could. They both collapsed in a heap back on the bed and spent the rest of the night in each others arms.