Brave Hard Ch. 01

Story Info
Waxing the ass on a sweet Irish Lass.
4.8k words
4.37
26.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be patient with this story, like all of my stories it's based on true events. I love it and I'm sure you will too. It' a two part story, so stay tune for part 2. Enjoy!

*************************************************

KAITLIN:

Its funny how life works, one day I'm just a single Irish girl waiting for my teacher's certification, to ten months later being driven by my father to bailout my fiancé from jail. Ordinarily this could be seen as unfortunate circumstances but on the contrary, I'm really very happy with the outcome. It's just unfortunate that it had to go through these extremes before my father finally accepted my fiancé

Let me just explain what all the hoopla is about, my name is Kaitlin McBride and my gorgeous fiancé's name is Tariq Johnson and he is African American. We met eleven months ago and I was three months into my internship. I use to tutor people for their general equivalency diplomas (GED) at the Grand Army Plaza library in Brooklyn. I remember being very angry that day because my supervisor/best friend Sheila told me on the nicest spring day that we were getting a special exception client who will be utilizing the whole Law and Political science wing. This was the most spacious wing of the library and best able to accommodate my class proportion. And now not only did we have to relocate, but because I took on five new students that week, we would have to work in the "Tombs". That's right the Tombs, the lower level of the library where the archives of vintage books and newspapers were stored. And because everything is computerized now, there were boxes of files and records everywhere. There were no windows and the vents were faulty at best which meant cobwebs, dust and the stench of mold.

I said "Sheila, I don't know who this "special person" is but they are already on my list. And God forbid if they say one wrong thing to me...."

"Now behave your self Kaity" Sheila warned. "Dial down that Irish ire, you don't want to jeopardize your certification."

She was right, as always. And I responded with; "True indeed, I must get my temper from me Pa. Well anyway, just keep your royal specialness at bay, especially if I'm being banished to the tombs."

"Oh stop fussing Kaity! It's hard to believe you're only 24 as much as you complain. He'll only be here on Mondays and Fridays." She walked over to me and whispered in my ear, "Maybe you need some dick in your life."

I gave her my most evil look but it didn't last, we both burst into laughter. It has been a while since I felt the warmth of a man's strong embrace as he ravished me, but I digress, my studies were more important. Besides I live in Bensonhurst where all the guys my age were immature juice heads and insecure momma's boys with no futures.

Later that day, while on my coffee break, I sat at the front desk's computer reading a hot story entitled Reckless from the mature section of the Literotica website. Anyway, I was totally engrossed with the plot when suddenly the roar of a motorcycle startled me. Minutes later a shadow approached that projected this silky deep voice.

"Excuse me, my name is Tariq Johnson and I'm inquiring about the arrangement for the Law and Political Science section. I was told to ask for Ms. Sheila Atkins, would that be you Ma'am?"

Yes, his royal specialness him self standing before me. Damn, I was too horny from reading to be rude, plus the tone of his voice had me on the verge. I crossed my legs tightly, clinching with all my might with my head down. And instead of standing up and yelling "Do I look like a 5'10'' black woman to you?" all I could squeak out was "No Sir, She will be with you shortly."

When I finally raised my head to see who possessed that magnificent voice, my mouth dropped. Oh my God! This man was a giant Nubian God wrapped beautifully in his black leather motorcycle jacket, blue jeans with black leather chaps on top. Everything about him screamed badass; from his black bandana tied around his shoulder length dread locks to his two tear drop tattoos under his left eye. Even his well trimmed facial scruff was sexy.

I was still staring well after Sheila approached the desk to receive him. She put her hand under my chin to close my mouth and whispered in my ear "It's impolite to stare." And then she said out loud, I think to antagonize me, "Don't you have class to give?" That's when I walked away and mumbled something with the word bitch at the end of it. She laughed and said "I heard that!"

Weeks would pass and my fascination for this man seemed to have grown without bounds despite my anger for my displacement. I began to look forward to his arrivals so I could watch him and play over in my mind the things I would do to him. I would find myself at times locked away in the lounge on my coffee breaks, finger fucking myself to the vision of his sweet full lips. I never lusted for a man this much before, my pussy yearned for this man and we only exchanged hellos and smiles. All I knew about him was what Sheila told me, but I wanted more, I wanted him.

One day Sheila snuck up on me while I was hiding behind a bookshelf spying on him studying. "Kaity girl, it's obvious you like him, why don't you just go over there and say something to him instead of being a creepy little stalker?" She teased.

"Shhh! No way!" I whispered." I wouldn't know what to say, I mean look at him, he so gorgeous. Besides I never been with a black guy before, my parents are very old fashion about these things."

Sheila gave me her stern bitch please look and said: "Listen, as long as you're happy and he's treating you right it shouldn't matter what color the guy is, unless it matters to you. Does it matter to you Kaity?"

"Of course not, don't be ridiculous!" I whispered dismissively. "I must admit he makes me extremely nervous. What if I make a fool of myself?"

That's when she said: "Well you're never gonna know hiding back here!" And in that instance that heifer forcefully pushed me into the room. I turned to her with the look of horror and utter disbelief while she insistently urged me to speak to him. Just as I was about to quietly walk out; his deep silky voice filled the room:

"My, my, my, now what have I done to deserve such a lovely guest?"

In my nervous rush to think of a logical response other than; I would love to spend the night tracing your muscles with my tongue. I cleverly said;

"I, I, um I'm so sorry. Coffee, store I'm going, um, can I give you some? I mean get you some coffee."

A smile came across his face at my unraveling and he responded: "Kaitlin? It is Kaitlin right? No, I don't need any coffee, but I could use some company. Come sit with me, don't be shy."

Needless to say I reluctantly obliged and slowly made my way to the chair across from him, gushing from ear to ear. He was gentlemanly, inquisitive and very attentive with me. We spoke for almost an hour before I realized that he wasn't being very forth coming. I told him everything about me, my father (Robert) being a retired policeman turned Irish pub owner and my two older over protective brothers (Bobby Jr and Liam). But all he would tell me was that he lived in Brooklyn all his life and that he was Prelaw, majoring in criminal law. It didn't matter what he said, I would've listen to anything that came out of his mouth.

That day we became fast friends with an unstated agreement of playful flirting and sexual innuendos on the side, I'm such a slut, oh my god! We also coordinated our breaks so that the days he was schedule to be there, we could spend more time with each other. After two long months, while we were enjoying lunch he finally mustered up the courage to ask:

"So Kaitlin, when are you going to allow me to take you on a real date? I have a friend who's sitting on a pair of tickets for a Rihanna concert this Friday at the Nassau coliseum and I would love it if you would accompany me."

And I responded "I don't know, would you tell me everything there is to know about you on this date Mr. Mystery Man?"

To his response: "My life would be an open book."

I was seconds from telling him yes when my reality hit me. The memories of my father's racial jokes, his stories of being on the force and his experiences with black people permeated my thoughts.

"I'm so sorry Tariq, I'm afraid that's not possible. I shouldn't have let it get this far. I'm sorry, you're a nice man but I can't date anyone right now." My heart dropped as the words left my mouth.

But it was as if the light left Tariq's face and the awkward tension began to rise. He walked away saying:

"No problem Love, maybe another time. I have to go study; I'll talk to you later"

I felt like shit the whole day and naturally he avoided me like the plague. When Sheila found out what happened, I felt the breeze of her cold shoulder for the rest of the week. I can't believe I let my family's small mindedness hinder my happiness. I was foolish but come Friday when I see Tariq, I'm going to take him up on his offer. That Friday I came in extra early looking good in my tight black D&G skirt and lavender blouse hoping to impress. But my arrival was met with a figurative gut punch. Sheila and Tariq were talking and laughing very close to each other outside the library. When he passed her an envelope and she hugged and kissed him on his cheek, I was livid. I remained in the tombs brooding till it was time to leave.

While waiting for the bus; it began to pour down rain and in my rush, I forgot my umbrella. I was completely drenched, armed with only my purse for cover when I soon heard the roar of a motorcycle approaching. It was Tariq stopping in front of me;

"Aw you poor thing, you're soaked, you're going to catch your death with cold. Come, hop on, let me take you home." He said with a smug smile on his face."

"Don't you have a date with your new girlfriend Sheila? Please don't let me delay you."

He laughed at me and said: "Look, I don't know what you're talking about, but I know you need to get on this bike before the world catches your peep show."

I looked down at my wet clingy blouse and thought; this would happen the one day I chose not to wear a bra. I covered myself and quickly jumped on the back of his motorcycle. "Stop laughing Tariq, it's not funny." But I loved the attention. Like a gentleman he gave me his jacket and helmet and asked where I lived and he braved the elements in his T-shirt. When we arrived he noticed the giant neon McBide sign from my dad's pub.

"I see your name is up in lights?"

"Yea, we own the building: my apartment is above the pub. Listen; come upstairs out of the rain. I'll dry your clothes; you can wear my brother's robe and I wont take no for an answer."

Reluctantly he acquiesced despite his apprehension to being in my neighborhood. After my shower, I decided I was going wear my peach silk bathrobe that barely covered my pink laced panties. I thought I'll make him think twice about dating Sheila. If he could pass up on my 5'6'', 125 lbs frame that accommodates my 36c-24-36 curves; then he must be gay. I walked in the living room drying my long curly red hair, bending every so often to get a rise. There he was standing there staring at me, looking ridiculous in his boxers and my brother's robe that seemed three sizes too small. Like I said before Tariq is a giant of a man, standing 6'5'' 290 lbs naturally muscular but not cut, sort of built like one of those pro wrestlers.

I looked at him and laughed and said; "Come with me into the kitchen, I'll get you something to drink. You do drink beer right?"

"Absolutely", he replied.

While I was rinsing out a beer mug for him, I felt him leering from behind trying nervously to make small talk. But I knew he was going to get lucky that night; there was no way Sheila was going to get her claws on my man. I reached up to open the cabinet above the sink with the duel purpose of getting a wine glass for myself and giving him a better view of my partially expose ass as my gown rose. He immediately rushed to my aid;

"Wait Kaity; let me get that for you." His warm presence as he rubbed against me told the whole story, it consumed me. I closed my eyes and rested my head back onto his chest but after he passed me the glass, he lingered. Taking the queue of my resting head, he ran his fingers through my hair and inhaled the strawberry scent and said;

"Mmm Kaity, I like the scent of your hair."

I smiled to myself, turned around to face my ebony king and wrapped my arms around his neck when I asked; "I hope that's not all you like?"

He moved closer and lowered his face near to mines as if to kiss me and whispered; "I also love how blue your eyes are."

"Love huh? Shut up and kiss me." I passionately demanded, to which he had no choice but to acquiesce. His kiss was hypnotically deep, warm and luscious. It felt like my lips sank into the plush richness of his full lips and his thick velvet tongue filled my mouth with his masterful command. A warm tingling sensation rushed through my body vexing my nipples and sending waves of pulses between my legs. I untied my robe, letting it slink off my shoulders and onto the floor. My perky firm breast exposed for his admiration. He lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the sink, took his robe off and untied his dread locks and resumed ravishing me. His thick muscular build read like a tapestry of tribal tattoos across his arms and shoulders solidifying his badass image, so sexy. He gently grabbed my hair, slowly pulling my head back as he made his way down, sensually kissing and sucking my neck and chest. I wrapped my right leg around his waist and held onto to his long locks while I leaned back and shimmied my chest to slap his face with my tits. I was feeling amorously naughty, my body was ablaze, and his enormous hands were wrapped around my upper torso as he devoured me.

"Oh my god, mmm, your body is so soft and beautiful." He breathily whispered while licking my nipples bringing them to full form. His full lips clamped firmly, his suction extending them to equal measure as he traded off periodically. Strong currents of sensations flowed in every direction throughout my body from my core. My pussy pulsated thunderously and my panties went from modestly moist to hopelessly drench with cum. I reached behind me to cup my hand under the cold running water then rubbed it across my chest to cool my skin. But each time I repeat the process, Tariq would lick up every drop with his thick silky tongue.

My kitty was anxiously aching for relief to the point that I was squirming on the sink's edge. So I grabbed his right hand and guided it between my thighs, held it firmly against my lacey wet crotch and I slowly motioned my hips up and down rubbing my clit on his fingers. He pulled my panties to the side, extended his massive middle finger, breaching my threshold and brushing my clit with his thumb. That manipulation combination of my tits, clit and box was merciless, causing me to slide off the edge of the sink and as my feet hit the floor, his thick long digit slid completely inside me. I gasped, barely able to catch my breath as if my heart skipped a beat. He looked into my eyes with concern then he continued to long finger fuck me at the sight of my recovery. He caressed my face with his left had and slipped his tongue into my panting mouth as he quickened the pace.

I reached into the opening of his boxers to stroke his cock and all the rumors and urban legends about the endowment of black men came to mind. But nothing that I could've imagined would've prepared me for that encounter. It was semi erected but it was so thick and heavy and the length was impressive, even at that state. It was so hard to concentrate my concerns on that mammoth when he was rapidly bringing me to climax. He broke his kiss when he felt my body quake and my thighs trembled dramatically. I was on my tippy toes, pushing my pelvis profusely down on his finger aiding my arrival. My shallow breathes were labored, my sighs and moans shivered with pleasure.

"You like that huh? Yea, you like that, don't you?" Boasting his rhetorical taunts and licking my bottom lip between jabs. He was very pleased with himself, so cocky but I loved how it turned me on.

And although I didn't have to, I felt compelled to answer him; "Ooow yes my king. Oh yes! YES! YES! OH GOD YES!"

I reached my summit so abruptly, it felt like my whole body ceased eternally and externally simultaneously. My buttocks clinched tightly and my thighs clamped down, trapping his hand while the convulsions took over me. With his free hand he pinched, pulled and tugged my right nipple, causing tears of ecstasy to run down my face while all hell broke loose.

"OH FUCK TARIQ! OH! OH! OOOW SHIT YEA! MMM baby kiss me!" I pleaded.

He kissed me and slowly withdrew his cum soaked finger from my wet little pussy and rubbed it on my bottom lip and inserted it in my mouth. I tasted so good at that moment and I wanted to suck it all off his finger but he wouldn't let me and lick the remainder off himself.

"Mmm Kaity lady, your taste is intoxicating."

"I'm glad you approve my king."

He pulled his boxers down; giving me the total appreciation of his freakishly huge cock. It grew harder and bigger as he stroked it and smacked the palm of his free hand with it; like a father with a belt warning his disobedient child of his pending doom. I was frozen with my hand on my head and my mouth gaped open in shock. He pulled the chair out from the kitchen table, sat down and positioned me in front of him. He slowly slinked down my panties while tracing his tongue around and inside my navel.

"Ahh, a true redhead I see." He teased as he noticed my neatly trimmed red pubic strip.

As he kissed his way to my pelvic region, I grabbed two hands full of his dread locks to steady my trembling hands. He sat back in the chair, spread his legs and stroked his cock. The look in his eyes suggested his desires but I salivated at the thought of his swollen cock exploring my mouth. I kneeled down between his legs and took possession with both hands and caressed it while we kissed.

I stroked his shaft and licked the head, moistening it for my consumption. I furiously licked up and down the sides, twirling my tongue around his big beautiful balls and took them into my mouth while his dick leaned across my face. Oh god I love giving him oral sex, my mouth wrapped snuggly around his cock with him holding my head and thrusting his hips. The sounds of my suction and slurping were getting more pronounced as my confidence grew. That tingling sensation that overwhelmed me earlier returned at the sounds of his moans;

"Mmm yea girl, suck it. Just like that, ooow yea. SUCK – THAT – DICK!" He demanded, forcing more into my mouth, causing me to gag a little.

He stood up watching me struggle to envelope his large member, barely able to accommodate a forth of his goodness. He pulled out and told me to stand up which made me nervous once again, his huge cock was now fully erected.

"I want you to lie on the table" he said, and it intrigued me, but ultimately I did as I was told.

He then gently pinched and pulled my clit and slid his finger up my slit. He took his wet finger and stuck in my mouth and this time he left it for my enjoyment. He sat back in the chair, pushed my right leg outward and buried his face in my tiny pink cunt. He licked up and down my slit continuously brushing my passageway, flicking his tongue upward ultimately reaching my throbbing clit. His sweet full lips ceased my pleasure button for what seemed like eternity and wouldn't let go as his tongue went on with its assault. Every once in while he showed mercy and eased the pressure for a few seconds and then repeated the onslaught.

"OH MY GOD! PLEASE!, PLEASE! Oooow baby... baby. OH! OH! I'M SOOO WET!" I cried.

12