Brave Lady Fiona

Story Info
She battles a wood giant and loses.
2.6k words
4.32
23.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers

Lady Fiona rode through the woods. Her polished armour gleamed in the sunbeams that came down through the canopy. Her blue eyes were slightly narrowed as she concentrated intently on the ground in front of her. But there was a faint smile on her lips, for Lady Fiona was engaged in one of her favourite tasks--tracking an enemy.

The footprints were fresh, which meant her adversary was close. She scanned the forest around her, and brushed away a stray blonde hair that had escaped from under her helmet. Then she caught a glimpse of something moving up ahead. She edged the horse in that direction, and then saw it again. She was sure now--it was on the run, and it was wishing she hadn't seen it.

Foul creatures they were, wood giants. They ran from a fair fight, preferring to ambush an outnumbered enemy. As strong and fast as he might be, however, he could not outrun her trusty steed. She gave it the spur and it leapt forward along the path, then off into the sparse woods. The giant up ahead broke into a run, but was quickly outpaced.

She reached her quarry in a sunny meadow. No more than fifty yards away was dark forest where it would be too thick for her horse to proceed. But the wood giant heard the pounding hooves approaching and knew that he would never make it. He turned and raised his club, teeth bared, taking his last stand.

The creature certainly looked like a man, though it was taller and stronger than any man could be. Its skin was dark and its long hair was disheveled. It wore aught but a belt and a loincloth made of sheepskin, and its club was long and thick as a horse's leg.

Though it was a monster, it would be unchivalrous for Lady Fiona to cut it down from horseback. So she reined in her horse, stopping at the other end of the meadow.

"Accursed giant!" she cried out, and the creature's eyes widened as it realized that this knight was in fact a woman.

"Villainous creature! I, Lady Fiona of the Knights Fair, have come to bring an end to your reign of terror in this land. Begone from here, or my holy blade shall strike you down!"

The giant squinted at her, perhaps because her armour shone so fiercely in the afternoon sun. The knight looked at the giant, and found her gaze moving from the heavy club in his hands to the long straight knife hanging from his belt, to the outline of his penis that was faintly visible under his tight loincloth.

"I was actually just on my way," the giant said.

"Fleeing this land in the hopes of escaping the retribution you deserve for your crimes?" the knight replied.

"Sorry if we did you any harm," said the giant. "We took a couple of the Baron's sheep, that's all. If he's really sore, we could work off the debt. Maybe he has some heavy things that need lifting? We giants are good at lifting."

"Silence!" Lady Fiona ordered in her most knightly bellow--which she had scrupulously practiced, for it was difficult for a woman to bellow in a properly knightly way.

"I'll be off now if that's okay with you," said the giant.

"Silence!" the crusader exclaimed again, her voice more shrill this time. "Lying demon! I am unmoved by your desperate rationalizations!"

"Okay, now, let's just keep it down to a low boil--"

"You will face me in single combat, and if I defeat you, you and your kind will leave this land for ever!"

"You know, we'd be happy to just go now and not come back. Without having to fight about anything first. Baron of Ancaster's got nice fat sheep, and his knights aren't nearly so sanctimonious--"

"ENOUGH! You will face me in battle, cowardly creature!" and she slapped her gauntlet against her breastplate for emphasis. Her fair cheeks were flushed red from anger, and that one blonde hair had gotten loose from under her helmet again.

"Um, okay." He shrugged his huge shoulders and lifted his club; his massive biceps flexed as he did.

Lady Fiona slid down from her horse. "A true knight such as I would never battle an enemy except in a fair trial of arms. Since you are unmounted, I will face you unmounted."

She removed her helmet. Her blonde hair cascaded down onto her shoulders. "Since you are unarmoured--" she couldn't help glancing at his crotch again-- "I will face you unarmoured." She removed her gauntlets next, and then set about unstrapping the various pieces of her armour.

The giant watched and waited, as she undressed in the most dashing, inspiring way she could. Which was neither particularly dashing nor inspiring; it was really quite an ordeal to remove a full suit of armour. Several minutes went by until she got her greaves and sabatons off. Realizing he was in for a long wait, the giant set his club against a tree and took a long draught from his waterskin.

Lady Fiona had one cuisse off and was struggling with the buckle on the other one when her fearsome opponent ventured, "Do you maybe want me to help?"

"No thank you," she said hastily.

"I don't mind," he continued. He looked wistfully at her one bare leg, which was long and smooth like it was made of ivory.

"No, really, I'm fine." Her page, Paige, had yet again forgotten to oil the buckle on that cuisse. If she returned from battle alive, Fiona thought, she would have her spanked for it. Mercilessly spanked.

As the knight removed her pauldrons from her shoulders, the giant sat down in the shade of a tree and had a snack. "Spot of mutton?" he said, offering her something dried and gray.

"No thank you. Look, I'm nearly done here."

"No worries. Can't rush a good smiting," he replied.

Finally she was done, and her cuirass tumbled off into the grass. She took a deep breath, celebrating that her breasts were freed from their steel prison. She now wore nothing but a shift so short it barely touched her thighs. Her nipples pushed hard against the thin fabric.

She turned around and bent over to get her sword, and she felt her little dress ride up her rear. This, she realized, gave the monster a perfect view of her pussy. It was shaved bare, for the Knights Fair believed it was cowardly to cover one's genitals with hair. Fiona flushed with embarrassment, and she felt herself growing moist to be exposed so shamelessly in front of a fierce, corrupt giant.

She consoled herself by thinking that she had no choice. To fight in armour would be unchivalrous, and she hadn't thought to bring a skirt.

She strapped her scabbard around her waist, which pulled the hem of her dress up even further, so that the bottoms of her round buttocks showed from behind. The giant was standing now too, his club in one hand, his half-erect member making a tent in his loincloth.

The shift tied up in front, and she realized now that it had come open. It was cut down practically to the bottom of her breasts, and when the breeze blew she felt one of her pink nipples come into view. The monster's penis jerked upwards at the sight.

She turned bright red at the shame of being the source of such pleasure to such a horrid creature. But they were about to do battle. It would spoil the drama if she stopped to tie her shift up now. And if she lowered her gaze, her adversary might take her by surprise.

So she drew her sword and lifted it high into the air. The bottom of her dress pulled up, and she could feel that the bottom of her lips was exposed. The giant ignored her stern visage and her blade, staring dreamily at the warmth between her legs, and her breasts that were barely covered by thin linen.

This distracted Lady Fiona for a moment. But then, like a true knight, she recovered her composure and cried out, "Now face me, savage creature, and feel the wrath of my sword!"

The giant was so mesmerized by her luscious body that she was bringing her sword down upon him before he realized that she had charged.

Fiona was truly the bravest of knights. But--alas! the battle turns on more than valour. Lady Fiona was noble and true, but the giant was nearly two feet taller, and where she was lithe and shapely, he was thickly muscled. So when the giant finally realized that her blade was swinging right towards his face, he gave his club a mighty swing and batted her sword aside. It flew from her hand and sailed into a nearby bush.

Now the brave knight was nearly naked and completely defenceless, and above her towered the fierce giant.

"Are you alright? I didn't hit you there, did I?" said the giant.

"You have bested me," Lady Fiona replied. "I am defeated. I am your prisoner now." She bowed her head and then fell to her knees in front of him. "I am your conquest, and as the victor, you can do what you will with me. You can use me in the most twisted ways that your black heart can imagine."

"That's okay," stammered the giant. "I'm actually married. Happily. I'll be off now." But he didn't move, and the bulge in his loincloth was gigantic.

The defeated Lady Fiona reached up and untied the giant's cloth. His massive penis sprung out. Her eyes widened; she had never seen one so huge. Its tip hovered only a few inches from her red lips.

"I only beseech you to be merciful. Though your nature be corrupt, and though I be now no more than a slave--"

"Sam Hain!" cried the giant in exasperation. He took the back of her head in his hand and impaled it on his cock. Her pert little mouth took as much as it could, and she started to suck and sweep her tongue over it.

In a swift motion he took her shift with both hands and tore it in two, so that she was now completely naked. With one hand she pumped his shaft in time with the flicking of her tongue on his head; with the other she fingered her sopping clitoris.

When she could taste precum dribbling from him, the giant pulled out of her mouth and pushed her to the ground. His tongue found her breasts and pushed rudely against her nipples, making her start to pant. He pulled her hand away from her, and he began to trace little circles around her labia and clitoris.

He pushed two fingers in, gently at first, then further, while his thumb worked her clit. He was getting her ready for him, but Lady Fiona was brave.

"O monster! O demon! Make me wait no longer for my humiliation to be complete--"

"For the love of Frigg!" replied the giant. "Can't you just say 'fuck me' like a normal person?" But he flipped her over on hands and knees, and pushed his enormous cock into her.

She moaned. Even as soaking wet as she was, he could barely fit it halfway in. But he kept trying, and with each thrust he pushed in a little deeper. Then he was thrusting in and out, in and out, as hard as he could, and she was wailing with ecstacy.

Her orgasm hit her in waves that radiated outward from her ravaged pussy. Her whole body tensed up, and her heart felt like it was going to stop.

"More," she moaned as it passed. He came, pulled out of her, and sat back on his haunches. Semen dripped from the end of his penis, and she felt it dripping from her vagina as well.

Before he said anything, she had taken him in her mouth again. She licked the semen out of him, its bitterness mingling with the taste of her own juices. He took a long drink from his flask and offered it to her. She felt obliged to take it even though the Abbott taught them that wood giants drank only the blood of sheep and sometimes children. But it seemed he was wrong; it was just cool water.

Then he lay all the way back and she gently lowered herself onto him again. He took her buttocks in his hand as she bobbed up and down on his mighty prick, feeling it stretch her insides. As her second orgasm neared she took a finger to her clit, lightly touching herself in the way only she knew how, while the giant forced one of his fingers into her asshole. He thrusted with his pelvis and his hand, and she rubbed herself in time. This orgasm was even more explosive than the last, and she cried out so loud that her horse reared back in fear.

But the giant was not through with her yet. As she crumpled on top of him, her legs now too weak to hold herself up, he lifted her off and laid her in the grass on her stomach. He entered her again from behind, gazing at her beautiful ass and the back of her long neck as he thrusted, his free hand cupping her breast. He went slower but deeper now, and it took only a few minutes before she orgasmed a third time. When her moaning had slowed, he suddenly pulled out. His cock quivered as his semen sprayed over her buttocks.

She lay on the grass, too tired to move. "I'll have to go now," the giant said. "I can't actually take you prisoner; my wife'd kill me." And with that he disappeared into the thick woods, leaving her there naked.

Her legs felt like jelly and her pussy ached. She lay there feeling the cool breeze and the warm sun taking turns on her back. Finally she felt strong enough to dress and make the long ride back to the abbey that the Order of Knights Fair called home.

Lady Guinevere and Lady Meredith were out in the yard when she returned. When they saw her flushed face and tired countenance they sent a page for the Abbot. With heavy hearts they helped her from her horse.

The abbot ran across the yard to meet her. "My dear lady Fiona!" he panted. "Whatever has befallen you?"

"It was dreadful," she began. "I came upon a wood giant. I did battle with him, but he defeated me. Then he forced me to do unspeakable things. Things I shudder to even think about. For the better part of the afternoon."

"Oh, how terrible," hissed Lady Guinevere.

"You must be so ashamed," said Lady Meredith, her voice dripping with jealousy.

"Truly, this is a terrible fate to have befallen one of our most valiant knights," said the Abbot. "But we must be thankful that at least you have survived to return to us. Nonetheless, before you may again wear the armour of the Knights Fair you must undergo the ritual of purification. It is arduous, but only it can cleanse you of this shame."

"I submit to your judgement, father," said Lady Fiona, her head bowed.

"Very well. First, Ladies Guinevere and Meredith will bathe you. I will observe, so as to ensure that they do it properly and thoroughly. Then, when I decide you are ready, I will protect you from the baleful influence of the wood giant's semen by diluting it with my own virtuous seed."

"Thank you for your kindness," said Lady Fiona, her eyes twinkling as Lady Guinevere and Lady Meredith glared at her furiously. "But, you know, the giant had a tremendous amount of semen. So perhaps you might need a few valiant knights to assist you?"

jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers