Brave Little Slut

Story Info
June and Harry do it whilst hubby's out cold.
2.1k words
4.04
196.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,425 Followers

I see them almost every day. June and David occupy the apartment across the hall from mine so we usually bump into each other on a regular basis. A sweet woman in her fifties, June Roberts still manages to keep attractive - to me anyway. Her hair remains jet black with no trace of grey and her figure, while fairly buxom, curves in all the right places. She is always pleasant to me - more than pleasant really - much to the chagrin of her most distasteful husband. David Roberts is not an agreeable person; large in stature and short in personality and humanity, his wife seems to live in almost perpetual fear of him.

As usual, I had been out early to collect the morning newspaper. With the paper under my arm I was just about to put my key in the lock when I heard the Roberts' door being opened.

"Morning, June!" I called as I saw my neighbour. It was still early and she wore a simple, light blue housecoat that hid her curvy form from my eyes.

"Hi Harry. You ok?"

I had known June and her husband for the eight years since they had moved into the building and I could tell now that she wanted to chat. I popped my newspaper inside my open door and walked across the hall to where June was tying her garbage sack. As always, our conversation flowed easily. We talked about what was in the news that day, June smiling up at me almost constantly. I guess we had been chatting for about ten minutes when I heard the rumbling voice of David from deep within their apartment.

"What the hell is taking you so long?" he shouted, "Jeez! I bet your flapping away to that creep from across the hall, aren't you? Come on, You haven't made breakfast yet!"

I stopped talking expecting June to disappear back into the apartment, but she simply sighed deeply, looked up into my eyes and continued her conversation. When he obtained no response, David shouted again and then quickly appeared on the doorstep beside his wife.

"Come on you," he said angrily, "come inside. NOW!"

I could see that June was a little frightened by his tone but stood her ground defiantly.

"In a minute." she said evenly. "I'm just talking to Harry - and he's NOT a creep!"

And then it happened. The inevitable. I think I saw David raise his hand before June did. The blow was open-handed, but the noise as his palm connected with June's face still resonated around the hall. I saw the tears form in June's eyes - more from shock than anything else, I think - all the emotions began to build up inside me. All the times David had moaned about this thing or that, all the snide jokes and sly digs that he constantly made and all the whispered secrets behind people's back's suddenly came flooding back to me. As my fist connected with his jaw, David fell backwards. It all seemed to happen in slow motion - the fall seemed to take minutes rather than a second. It all seemed surreal until I was quickly brought back to reality by the sickening thud of his head hitting the floor. I expected June to hate me. I expected her to go to her husband and never speak to me again. But that didn't seem to be happening. June simply stood there and looked down at David as he lay unconscious on the floor, a vacant expression on her face.

"Christ, sorry June. I didn't mean to hit him that hard. It's just that..that.."

"I know...It's okay, Harry. Trust me, he had it coming!" She replied, her voice soothing.

"Maybe we should call an ambulance?" I said

Her response was quick. Too quick, really. "No! He'll be okay. I'm sure. If there's one thing that bastard's got, it's a thick skull! And anyway, this is the first time we've been alone together."

Now I was confused. David Roberts was lying on the hall floor completely out of it and, rather than nurse him, his wife was making an obvious pass at me! It wasn't difficult to know what to do - I disliked David Roberts as much as anyone else in the building - including, it seemed, his wife. I stepped forward and into their apartment closing the door behind me. June looked up at me, those sweet, blue eyes almost pleading with me. Her arms snaked up around my neck and she stood on tip-toe. Her head tilted upwards as she pulled me down towards her. Our lips met for the first time. She was hot, very hot. Her tongue darted into my mouth as we kissed and entwined with my own. I held her close as the embrace intensified and felt her shiver slightly under the housecoat. When our kiss finally ended, we looked at each other both slightly out of breath.

"I want you." June said simply. "Help me get David onto the couch, he's just cluttering up the place!"

With some difficulty, June lifted her husband's feet and I took his arms as we bodily dragged him along the hall and into the lounge. To my eternal gratitude, the sofa was low and long and we managed to tip the unconscious man easily onto it.

As soon as we had finished our manual task, June was back standing in front of me. I looked at her and wondered how David could ever be such a complete idiot. For her age, she was beautiful. Sweet and tender and I wanted her as much as she wanted me. My eyes stood out on stalks as she began to loosen the tie belt that held the housecoat together.

"What if he wakes up?" I said, suddenly worried.

"I don't fucking care! And even if he does, you can always hit him again. I've lost count of the times that bastard has slapped me!"

The swearing sounded strange, even alien, coming from June's lips, but exciting as well. The few women I had heard that used language like that were in the porn films that a friend of mine got for me. I just seemed to associate those words with sex.

My cock was already straining in my pants, but as June let her housecoat fall open, it twitched and I swear grew another inch! With her clothes on June looked good, but, naked under the coat, she looked nothing short of fantastic. Her breasts were large but still quite firm. They sagged a little, of course, but to me they looked sensational. I let my eyes traverse her nude body. The thin matting of pubic hair that sat elegantly above her pussy was as black as the hair on her head. Her legs were slender and well tapered with little sign of aging and her toenails were painted the same classic blue colour as her fingernails. She was a fine looking woman!

"You've seen me, now how about I see you?" she said as she walked towards me.

I always thought that I would be stuck for words if ever this happened, but I didn't think I'd be struck as completely dumb as I was then! The words wouldn't form in my mouth and only a series of stupid sounding gurgles and gasps passed my lips. June smiled at me, obviously pleased that the sight of her body had affected me so much.

Before I had chance to react she was on her knees in front of me. My zipper was down and her hand hauled my long-neglected cock out of my pants. For a moment she just held it in her cool fingers and looked at it, cooing and mumbling softly to herself. I held my breath as I saw her lips part and felt the exquisite sensation of her hot tongue on my glans. I jerked forward, my cock throbbing uncontrollably as she took me into her soft, wet mouth. I cannot begin to describe the sensations that I was feeling at that moment - It had been so long since I had experienced them - but, suffice to say, if she had continued to suck me for any longer, I would have shot my load right down her throat! But June could obviously sense my impending climax and did indeed halt that wonderful suction. In a strange way, I was almost relieved. As much as I wanted - no needed - to cum, I also wanted to give her pleasure as well. Plus the fact, when I did cum, I wanted my cock to be buried in her sweet pussy!

With a quick look at the still sleeping David, I pulled June down onto the carpeted floor. My hands worked feverishly to strip away her housecoat and the rest of my clothes as we kissed passionately. My hands found her breasts and she moaned loudly as I caressed the long, hard nipples. My cock was still wet and streaked with her saliva and throbbed hard between my legs. June's legs spread willingly and readily leaving me looking directly at her pussy. She looked neat and tight and I wondered how long it had been since she last had an intimate moment with a man. As I lowered my head to kiss the pink folds of her pussy, I heard her speak in gasped whispers.

"Oh yes...Harry.....mmmmmm......I haven't let that bastard near me for years....I've been waiting for this...for you, Harry....I've always wanted just you......aaahhhhhhhhhhhh......"

June climaxed as soon as my tongue made contact with her stiff clitoris. She moaned. She gasped. She writhed. My hands tightened on her hips just to keep her still while I continued to eat the best meal I had enjoyed in years. She didn't gush, she oozed as my tongue flicked over her clit, her orgasm's coming in rapid succession.

"Fuck me, Harry! Fuck me doggy style...I always wanted to try it that way....please...do it to me!"

My legs and thighs shook as June rolled over onto her hands and knees and I knelt up behind her. My cock was as hard as I could ever remember it and, as I inched my meat into June's wet and open pussy, I had to use all my self control to avoid cumming on the spot.

"Oh yesssss" she hissed, "deeper... Harder...Fuck my little cunt with your big cock!"

Again, her choice of words had a very exciting effect on me. I lunged forward, thrusting my cock deep inside her body. I glanced over at David, still out on the sofa. The thought of fucking his wife while he lay no more than three feet away was perverse, but incredibly exciting. June screamed in ecstasy and came again, coating my tool with her seeping juices. I thrust up into her again as hard as I could. Deeper and deeper. Faster and faster. I could feel my cock ready to explode as she gripped my shaft with her internal muscles. I tried to hold back but it was too late. I grunted heavily and let fly. My seed seemed to explode from my balls and rip through my shaft. June's pussy milked me; contracting and almost sucking the cum from me as I continued to spurt my hot semen into her. We both collapsed in a heap on the floor gasping and sighing in complete satisfaction. The air stank of sex, and I briefly wondered how June would explain the aroma when David finally awoke.

"You'd better go now, Harry!" she said, quickly wrapping her housecoat around her and once again hiding her charms from my eager eyes. "Look, he's waking up now."

I looked. David was coming round, groaning and rubbing his swollen jaw slowly with his hand. I was a little concerned about leaving June with him but, on her instructions, it was time for me to leave.

I didn't see June or David for several days after that. To be honest, at first I was just keeping out of their way. But then a week went past and then two and I still hadn't seen anything of them. I learned from another neighbour that they had moved across the city. I worried for a while, but as the weeks turned into months, June and her husband became a distant memory.

I heard, some time later, that David had died, maybe another punch from another of June's would be lovers - I don't know. For a while I thought that she might come back looking for me. I wait and hope but I know that, deep down, she's a lot happier now that he's gone. June always was a brave little slut!

English Bob
English Bob
2,425 Followers