Brave New World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed as his awareness slowly returned. Slowly his blurry vision resolved itself into her face, and the slightly worried smile on it.

"Roy?"

"Hmm..." he managed. "I'm fine, Chia, Just need to... Catch my breath..."

His body felt limp, spent, and he realized he was lying on top of her in a way that could not be comfortable for her. He slowly pushed himself up, feeling slightly light-headed.

"Holy shit, Chia..." His voice sounded hoarse. "What the hell was that?"

He pushed himself up further, and he realized that his cock was still as hard as ever, and still deep inside her tight pussy. He carefully pulled himself out of her, and she moaned softly with the sensation. He sat up on his knees and held out his hand to her. She took it and sat up as well.

"Did you like it?"

He nodded. "It was... incredible. Unlike anything I've ever felt. But what on earth was it?"

She smiled. "That was my cervix."

"Your... cervix?"

She nodded. "It's a feature of the resizing mod. It adjusts the length and width of my vaginal canal just like I want it, so shortening it until you bottom out is easy. But it can also open up the entrance to my womb to let the head of your cock in, and it can even extend the cervix so it slides down around you. For a natural woman having your cock penetrate her cervix would of course be very painful, not to mention you'd need a woman with a very short vagina being fucked by a guy with a really long cock."

All he could do was stare at her. What she told him was just... bizarre. But he had to admit that it had felt amazing.

"I had it installed because it like what it does for a man," she continued. "To me it doesn't feel hugely pleasurable, although it is very satisfying to feel a cock slip right in there and pump me full of cum. And of course I had an orgasm trigger installed there as well, so I cum when you do. But for the guy who's fucking me... Well, you know about that part now." She grinned happily.

"It was... Wow. Just... wow."

She nodded, still grinning. "Yeah. That's the whole idea."

She reached out and took his hard shaft between her fingers. It was slippery and sticky, and he felt himself throb in her hand.

"Hmm..." she whispered. "You're still fine. Hot and hard..."

She stroked his steely rod, moving her hand up and down, brushing the crown of his head with her fingers. Then she let go of him, turned around and got down on all fours, thrusting her beautiful butt out to him.

"Roy?" she asked. "Would you fuck me in my ass, please?"

"Eh... Sure," was all he could manage.

He looked at the beautiful buns she offered up to him and slowly shook his head, a smile forming on his lips. As vaguely unreal as the situation seemed, it wasn't much weirder than some of the things that had happened to him lately. After waking up four centuries into the future among people focused on sharing and enhancing sexual pleasure, a teenager asking him to fuck her glorious ass as casually as if she'd asked him to pass the salt was something he was learning to take in stride.

He sat up and got on his knees behind her. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her tight, firm cheeks apart with his thumbs, revealing the puckered hole between them. It glistened wetly, proof that her anal lubrication mod was doing its job. He moved his hips forward. The berries she'd given him clearly hadn't worn off yet, since his erection stood out proud and straight in front of him, hard as a bar of steel and nodding slightly with his pulse. A thin thread of pre-cum hung down from the tip of it.

He put the head of his cock, which had turned slightly purple after his recent exertions, against the entrance of her asshole and gently pushed against it. There was a slight resistance as her sphincter stretched, then opened up before him. The head of his cock slipped in, and the stretched muscles of her sphincter gripped him below the crown, trapping the head of him in a warm, tight, delicious vise. Slowly he pushed on, sliding further into her effortlessly, and he felt her slick, tight insides part before him. He pulled her ass toward him until his hips met her buttocks, and he felt the wetness of her dripping pussy against his balls. She sighed softly.

"Oh yes, Roy, that's it... That's it..."

She pushed her ass back against him. He gently drew himself out of her, slowly, slowly, until he felt the crown of his head catch against her sphincter. He pulled back a little further, but stopped before he could slip out of her. She moaned softly. Then he plunged his rigid shaft back into her ass with one smooth thrust. She moaned again, louder this time. He began to pump in and out of her, gently and with long, slow strokes, savoring the sensation of his cock-head sliding through her tight rear passage.

"Oh yes, Roy, yes... That feels so good..."

Roy could only agree with her. As he moved in and out of her hot, tight rear passage, the slick friction across the head of his cock was incredible. Out he pulled, and her sphincter caught the head of his cock at the rim. In he pushed, and her insides parted before him, lubricated by her nanotech mods. In and out, again and again... Looking down and seeing his cock disappear between those two lovely, young, tight buns, he felt his pleasure rise again, and he realized that he was headed for another climax, even after the massive orgasm he had just enjoyed.

Chia reached back between her legs and her fingers found her clit.

"Yes... Yes..." she sighed, her pleasure clear in her voice. "Going to cum again... Don't stop, Roy... Don't stop..."

Her hand moved back and forth between her thighs, and her breath came faster. She did something to her clit that he couldn't see, and he felt the muscles in her buttocks and hips grow tense. Then her sphincter clamped down on him, hard, holding him in, and she cried out in her release.

"Ooooooohhhhhh... OOOOH! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Oooohhh!!"

She shuddered against him, her spasming muscles squeezing his rigid shaft with each contraction. She panted as the force of her orgasm continued to rip through her, and as soon her taut muscles eased up a little, he pushed his cock deeply into her, prolonging her climax.

"Oooohhh... Yes... Yes, Roy... Yesss... Ooohhhhhh!"

Eventually he felt her relax, and he continued to move in and out of her, gently at first, until her breath began to slow. But soon her fingers did their magic on her clit again, and she moaned as another explosion of orgasmic bliss swept through her.

"Nnnnnngggghhh... Oh! OooooOOHHH! Oh! Oh!"

This time her climax didn't last as long, but from her gasps of pleasure he could tell that it was just as good as the previous one. As his cock continued to piston in and out of her, he felt the lubrication inside her ass pool before his cock as he penetrated her rear entrance. Pleasure built at the base of his shaft, and his balls felt tight.

"Chia... I'm getting close..."

She moaned softly, her fingers still between her legs. She began to push her ass back against his hips again as his hands gripped her young, firm buns, and he moved faster, in and out of her, her tight backdoor making wet noises as his rock-hard cock ravaged her. His balls hit her dripping wet pussy on each stroke.

"Chia..." he panted.

"Yes, Roy, cum inside me... Pump my ass full of your hot cum..."

His pleasure rose and rose, and he felt himself approach that wonderful peak. Faster he moved, deeper, his cock stretching her insides, and he felt himself balance on the brink of orgasm... and topple over the edge.

Intense pleasure exploded inside him. A lightning bolt of ecstasy struck the head of his cock, and with one mighty push he slid as deeply into her rear passage as he could possibly go. A thick jet of cum erupted from him, and another one, and another. He felt his hot seed flow into her, filling her, surrounding him, running out of her and trickling down his balls as his pulsing cock pumped spurt after hot spurt into her ass. He heard a long, loud roar of pleasure, and dimly he realized it was his own, as stars burst before his eyes. Then he felt her buttocks clamp down around him again, and he knew his ejaculation had triggered her own release. Her ecstatic cries mingled with his, and the universe became a whirlpool of blissful sensations and moans of intense pleasure as her sphincter squeezed the basis of cock while she climaxed.

Eventually the wave crashed and retreated, leaving a feeling of exhaustion in its wake. He collapsed on top of her, feeling her body relax under him. His arms and legs had turned to jelly. He felt her panting, and his own breath also came ragged. It took a long while before their breathing began to slow.

"Chia... That was..."

She sighed contently. "Yes... Awesome."

Carefully he pushed himself up to take his weight from her. The effect of the berries had apparently run its course, and he slowly pulled his flaccid cock out of her. The sensation made her gasp. When the head of his cock flopped out of her puckered hole, a large glob of their combined juices ran out.

"She's good, isn't she?" Vard said from behind them.