Brave New World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy stood and held out this hand to Tami. "You mean, how are we going to keep Jorg and Deela from killing him right now?"

"Something like that," Kyo said.

"Don't worry," Deela said, her voice full of cold anger. "I'm not going to kill him while he's out. I want him to feel it. Every single second of it."

Jorg walked over to stand next to her. He nodded. "Yes. However, while I share the sentiment, Kyo has a very good point: he needs to talk first. We need to know what the bastard has done before we kill him."

"Why don't we put him into one of those coldsleep capsules?" Tami asked. "That way we can keep him on ice until we can deal with him."

"That's a very good idea, Tams." Kyo thought for a moment, then a chilling smile crept across her face. "But maybe we can do even better than that." She turned around. "Jorg, Deela, help me get him downstairs. I've got an idea."

"Gladly," Jorg said. He took Gan by the feet and unceremoniously dragged him toward the manhole, his head bouncing onto the hard floor.

"In one piece, Jorg, "Kyo said. "He needs to be able to answer questions."

Jorg gave her a long, hard look, then nodded. "I know."

Deela followed him and started down the ladder. "Lower him. I'll catch him," she said. "If I feel like it."

"Right," Kyo said. "Roy, Tami, why don't you see if you can't find that nanotech control unit while I make sure our former host doesn't accidentally die before he can talk. And please hurry." She squeezed one of her breasts with one hand and pinched the rock-hard nipple, then she put her other hand between her legs to rub her slick, wet, swollen pussy lips. Her fingers came away glistening. "This is driving me crazy." She breathed deeply, then turned and followed Roy down the stairs. Judging from the massive *thud* coming from downstairs, Gan hadn't made a very soft landing.

"Alone at last," Tami said. She turned to Roy, put her arms around him and melted against him. Her pebbled nipples pressed into his chest, and his erect cock nuzzled the wetness between her legs. She put her hand behind his head and kissed him, hard, with a force that would not be denied.

"Roy..." she breathed. "I need you. Now." She kissed him again, and he found himself unable to resist her. His tongue found hers and battled with it in that wonderful, ancient dance that all lovers have known since the beginning of time. But no matter how much he wanted her, they had things to do.

"Tami..." he began.

She silenced him by kissing him again. He returned her kiss with vigor, and his hands found the curve of her ass. After a while he broke the kiss, albeit with some effort. She responded by reaching down and taking his hot, hard cock in her hand. She began to stroke it, moving her fingers up and down the shaft, the palm of her hand brushing his slick, swollen head, lubricated with his pre-cum.

"Tami..." he whispered. "Let's find that damn unit before we go nuts. I want you as much as you want me, but we need to do this first." He gently took her wrist and removed her hand from his cock.

Frustrated anger briefly flashed in her eyes, then her gaze softened. "Spoilsport," she said. "But you're right." She let go of him and turned to look around. "The question is, where is it?"

"Let's start here." Roy walked over to the table where Gan had been sitting. On it was some kind of instrumentation cabinet with the top cover removed. It looked like Gan had been drawing diagrams of its circuitry. Several units inside the cabinet appeared to have been disconnected, and a small collection of tools was scattered across the table.

"Nothing here," Roy said, walking around the room. "And I can't see any storage cabinets or anything. Where does this man keep his stuff?"

"Maybe he's got a workshop somewhere?" Tami asked. "Or maybe he uses that storage area that we came through?"

They both when through the entire room, but found nothing.

"Any luck?" Kyo said, climbing up the ladder, followed by Jorg and Deela.

Roy shook his head. "Nope. We've looked everywhere. Except..." He peered down into the weapons case that stood next to the table. "Aha. Bingo!"

He reached into the case and held up the unit Gan had used earlier. None of the three buttons on its little front panel were marked.

"Deela, do you know how this works?" Roy asked.

Deela shook her head. "No idea. It wasn't in there when I got the stunner."

"How did you manage to get hold of that, by the way?"

Deela shrugged. "I guessed he would be sleeping. I know him by now. I thought he would probably jerk himself off as soon as he came up here. It makes him sleepy. And I was right. Listen, can we please get on with this? I'm almost exploding."

Tami nodded. "Me too. Roy, try it and see what it does."

"Okay..." Roy pushed the first button. Nothing seemed to happen.

"Do you guys notice anything?" he asked.

"Nothing," Kyo said. Tami shook her head. Deela said nothing. Jorg looked down at his rampant erection. "Nope. Try the next one."

"Here goes," Roy said, as he pushed the second button.

The effect was immediate. A wave of lust swept through his body from his extremities to his loins. His legs gave out and he dropped the control unit as he sank to the floor. His hand found his rock-hard cock seemingly of its own accord and began to pump it, once, twice, a third stroke, and the wave broke and crashed into a huge orgasm which exploded inside him in a blinding flash of sexual energy. The first thick spurt of his cum jetted at least ten feet across the room, the second one went even further. Dimly he heard the cries, moans and gasps of his friends who were obviously in the throes of their own involuntary climaxes, but conscious thought had completely abandoned him right then.

On and on it went, the intensity of his orgasm blotting out reasoning, awareness and identity until the pleasure was all that remained. He became a being of pleasure, a creature of orgasm, a manifestation of climactic release. It lasted and lasted, his brain burning with the intensity of the pleasure, and he couldn't tell if what he experienced was a continuous series of orgasms or one single, huge one. Blackness boiled at the edge of his blurry vision and an overpowering weakness took him, until he almost passed out. Then, and only then, the wave subsided and retreated, leaving behind the flotsam and jetsam of what had been his consciousness.

Slowly his awareness returned. The first thing he realized was that he was panting as if he had run a marathon. The second was a burning lust in his loins that would not be denied. He opened his eyes, blinked a few times to clear his vision, and slowly looked around.

The others were on the floor all around him. They appeared in more or less the same state as he was. Kyo was curled up in a ball, one hand between her thighs, the other between her buttocks. Tami was on her side, both her hands inside her pussy. Her face was slack, her eyes glazed over. She was covered in thick white ropes and gobs of cum, obviously from Jorg, who was lying on his back on the floor in front of her, his hands still on his hard cock. Deela, on the other hand, was another matter. She was on her back, her legs pulled up, and obviously still deeply in orgasm. Her body, almost motionless, vibrated with the intensity of her ongoing climax. Finally she let go of a loud "Uuuunnhhh!!" and then her body went slack. She dropped her legs to the floor and lay on her back, her eyes open but unseeing as she gazed at the ceiling.

The urge to cum again was burning in Roy's groin, but somehow it felt like his cock, although still rock-hard, had been switched off. The pressure continued to build but it had nowhere to go, and he felt like it was a matter of time before he would explode. Dimly he realized that the nanotech, now completely out of control, had pushed him to insanely high levels of arousal, but now his body was simply unable to keep up.

Jorg coughed and tried to sit up. He fell over sideways, but on the second attempt he managed to keep himself upright, although he swayed as he sat.

"That... is... much worse..." he rasped.

Next to him, Tami moaned. "Oh, gods... Roy..." A tear ran down her face. "I can't hold it... Help me, Roy..."

With almost superhuman effort he managed to sit up. The room spun around him and the blackness at the edge of his vision crept inward, but after a few moments everything steadied and he looked around for the control unit. Fortunately it was close, and he managed to reach out and pull it to him. What was it again? Oh yes, the control unit. Buttons. Push buttons. Switch off. What? Third. Third button...

His fingers found the control panel and the third button on it. He pushed. He pushed harder. It moved under his slack fingers, and then there was a soft click. He collapsed back on the floor, exhausted.

After a while he realized that something had begun to change. Inside him he felt something relax, a release of pressure, and he dimly realized that the burning, lustful pressure in his loins that threatened to rip him apart was dissipating slowly. Then he let himself go, and he drifted off into the soft, soothing darkness.