Brazilian Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
First days in Brazil.
6.4k words
4.58
28k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

by Dan57 with characters from Jill York

Chapter 02: First days in Brazil

The tub was so large that it could have been a small swimming pool. Joan plunged into the water and started to lick Barbara's pussy underwater. When he rubbed the tip of his nose against Barbara's clit, she mightily climaxed several times in a row! Sometimes, instead of plunging deep under the surface, Joan was taking a nipple between her teeth and nibbled at the sensitive bud. Barbara enjoyed it so much that she offered the same caress to Joan later... Each time Barbara climaxed, she gave Joan a deep loving kiss. Joan's lips were fast becoming rather sore, being so heavily worked up!

Barbara and Joan cleaned one another, giggling like schoolgirls. Barbara took wide fluffy towels to wrap them around their bodies and completely dry them... They exited the bathroom and went into the anteroom. Barbara had prepared two nighties for them : a black satin one for herself that went down to her mid thighs and was totally opaque. The cleavage was deep but not outrageously so. She put on a matching boxer. The black color emphasized Barbara's natural authority. She presented Joan the red baby doll nightie she had chosen for her : Joan had never worn something so wanton! She felt like a slut when she put it on and she loved the feeling! It was made in the sheerest gauze with feathers adorning the neck and the hem of the nightie. Nothing was left to imagination with such a see through garment! It was so short that it didn't completely cover the base of Joan's buttocks.

In order to emphasize that Joan was the girl in their odd couple. Barbara had also prepared for Joan a red lacy G-string with a slit in the back. Barbara wouldn't need to pull down Joan's knickers to fuck her with her big strap on dildo! Joan admired her figure in a large mirror. She really enjoyed wearing such a revealing outfit. She would have loved parading in front of Susan or Mr Gupta wearing it! Joan realized she was fast turning into some sort of an exhibitionist! She was on fire, her body needed release after their long play in the bathroom!

Joan screamed in pleasure when she saw Barbara putting on another strap on dildo. This one was different with two cocks : a smaller one for Barbara's pussy and a much meatier one for Joan's arse. Barbara greased the cock before she pushed it in expertly, deep in her friend's buttocks, giving them both extreme pleasure! Their eyes were closed in bliss, as they were using the other girl for all she was worth! Both of them wanted to hold off, but both were losing the battle. Barbara's nipples were hard, Joan's breath was shallow, as they grunted and moaned. Barbara was pounding mercilessly Joan's ass, finally making her scream in passion as she climaxed violently.

Barbara wrapped her arms around her partner, pulling her deeper into her like any lover would do. Joan enjoyed her embrace! Could she become in love with Barbara?

After a short interlude, Barbara started to hump faster and faster, properly skewering Joan to the hilt. The English girl was getting accustomed to be buggered by the unyielding shaft Barbara was moving in and out of her bowels. She was really enjoying feeling the big dildo ravaging her insides. She had never thought she could drive so much pleasure from being impaled on a rigid pole. It was even better than anything John had ever felt when he fucked Susan! He had a fleeting thought for his wife. Perhaps, at this very moment, she was riding Mr Gupta's huge prick and he was about to spray her womb with his baby making sperm! Strangely, that idea spurred Joan's excitement and she moaned to Barbara :

- Oh, Barbara, it's sooo good! Please fuck me again! Hard, fast and long please! You are going into me so deep that I feel as if your dildo is about to pop out of my mouth! Yes, darling! I love what you are doing to me, Barbara!

After such a declaration, Barbara couldn't refrain to put all her strength to bugger Joan. Her cock was locked against her crotch but it sprayed his seed all around. Barbara giggled :

- You'll have to sleep in a wet and sticky bed, Joan! You've made a puddle in the bed and you'll have to change completely the bed sheets. Next time, I will have you wear a sanitary towel! Hmm! That it's an idea! I will have you wear towels for two or three days every month. You'll feel just as a true woman when she has her periods!

They giggled once more, thinking the fun they would have pretending Joan had her period : no bikini for her on those days as she couldn't wear a tampon, could she?

- Why not put a tampon in your ass hole? We could drip it in some red colorant . A little string protruding from your bikini bottoms and red tampons in the toilets bin would make sure you are a true girl for most men!

- If you want, Barbara! I'm at your orders on these matters.

Barbara had a naughty smile and announced she had another surprise for Joan. She scurried to the bathroom and came back, smiling with another dildo that was about as big as the previous one but, underneath, a big sack was hanging with what looked like huge balls that would have made a bull jealous. They were hanging and wobbling as if they were real. Joan's well used back passage accommodated the big dildo without any problem. Barbara fucked her friend with her usual energy but when Joan screamed she was cumming, Barbara pressed her enormous balls. Joan was suddenly frozen in shock : she was really feeling jets of a warm liquid spraying her bowels. Barbara laughed at her surprise :

- The left ball is filled with real man's sperm. I keep it frozen in my fridge! Top quality semen from some of the most handsome and virile men in this country! The right ball is just a heating pump to spurt the sperm at body temperature, this time in your hungry ass hole. You have just been inseminated with real sperm, dear!

Joan wasn't too pleased of having her ass filled with hot spunk by surprise but the deed was done! There was no reason to keep a grudge against Barbara! The Brazilian girl turned around with Joan still impaled on her cock.

- I will have to refill the tank and recharge the batteries if you want another load of man's sperm in your ass or down your throat! But, now, I would like both of us to rest quietly! What if we spooned together on the bed and slept with my cock deep in your asshole? Tomorrow, we may exchange roles and you'll have the opportunity to bugger or fuck me at will, Joan!

They fell asleep quite soon with Joan enjoying the warm embrace of Barbara! Around 9 AM, Joan was awakened by Barbara stirring in the bed. Her dildo was still deeply embedded in Joan's arse! Barbara led Joan to the bathroom to take a shower. Barbara soaped Joan's body from head to toe, shampooed her hair, rinsed her before drying her in the fluffy towel she had used on the previous day : the contact on their bodies was like a caress... Both girls stayed in the nude to take their breakfast. The windows were open to allow the fresh air of the morning to cool the house. The nipples of both girls were taut as a consequence. That was a too strong incentive for new games to be started! Barbara and Joan's legs were soon entwined with their crotches in close contact. The two girls French kissed fervently and it was certainly the best way to cool down! Barbara led Joan back to the bed and she licked her friend's breasts. Joan soon reciprocated by licking Barbara until she cummed once more...

- Joan, dear, I would like us to visit the corset maker I told you about! I intend to organize a party to present you to my closest friends and I would like you to appear to them as pretty as possible!

- You are in charge, Barbara!

Joao took them to a distant sector of the town, named just downtown. The corset maker was a woman about sixty who greeted Barbara and kissed Joan as if she had known her for years. Barbara told her what she wanted exactly :

- Ernestina, I would like my new friend Joan to have the most mouth-watering hour glass body figure you could muster! I perfectly know that the more often she wears a corset, the tighter you may cinch her waist but she is here for just a single year and I intend to organize a party for her as soon as possible. When could you have her first really tight corset ready for her?

- She is a virgin, isn't it?

- I don't think so...

- I didn't refer to her cherry, just to the fact she has apparently never worn a corset! The first time she will wear one of my creations during a whole evening to the wee hours of the morning, just remember she may faint a few times! And she will need to lie on a bed as often as possible!

- Granted, Ernestina!

- Then, her first corset will be ready in a week. It won't have the padding and the amenities of the final product but her waist measurement will already be significantly reduced to around 2'6"!

Barbara had to accept the delay Ernestina needed. She nevertheless decided to invite a few friends for a little party. Barbara showed Joan that a small dancing floor was installed in the basement of the house. The beat of Samba soon made the walls vibrate. Barbara's guests arrived as the sun went down under the horizon. The Ipanema beach was already nearly deserted but everywhere you could see or hear groups dancing to the sound of some bedeviled samba. Barbara had invited three friends with their mates. She explained to Joan that only one of the women, Tereza, was married, another, Maria, came with her usual boyfriend and the oldest, Consuela, was known to change partners as often as she changed tissues!

The three women were wearing very clinging mini-dresses that were barely longer than Barbara's nightie during the previous night! Barbara's dress was black. Tereza wore a red bustier dress with an orange belt. Maria who was heavily tanned and had a dark hair was clad in a white halter top and Consuela who had red hair had chosen a green dress with a green ribbon in her hair. Barbara had thrown away her shoes and her guests had followed suit. Apparently, dancing barefoot was fashionable here and Joan also took off her shoes. The men accompanying their three guests kept their shoes. Joan could have a close look to them. Even if she had never been interested by men, she had to admit that they were simply gorgeous : tanned, with bulging muscles everywhere and not an ounce of fat, they were the wet dreams of most women in England! Mr Gupta would probably have included Barbara and her three friends in his harem if he had been there! Even Consuela was a knock out. Joan would have a hard time competing with the four girls to attract the attention of their male guests!

Barbara announced in a quite calm voice that she had just entered a demand for divorce against her husband. She showed her friends the pictures she had taken with her husband fucking the hotel maid in England. They concurred that he must have been mad as the maid's face was shrivelled, she looked rather old and was rather plump! Why did he prefer this woman to his wife, younger, prettier and far wealthier? That was an unsolved mystery!

The second announcement from Barbara was about Joan. She had been waiting in the kitchen with the door slightly ajar, for Barbara's signal. Joan had shaven once more to appear as perfect as she could be to Barbara's friends!

- If I've lost my husband in England. I've gained there a new friend who came to my help in these difficult moments. She is an English student who has come for a year to study in Brazil! May I present you Joan Riva. We discovered that she is a distant cousin of mine! I hope you will welcome her!

Joan chose that moment to enter among applauses and cheers! Barbara had lent her a gold dress she had accessorized with a red belt and red pendants with a black choker and gold ankles offered by Mr Gupta to Susan. Joan had worked hard on her make up to elongate her eyes and obtain a very kissable mouth! Barbara wished Joan would act as a magnet on all her friends and their mates. She had told Joan that she would like her to openly flirt with any of them : all the girls were more or less openly bi and the guys were ready to fuck anybody wearing a skirt or a dress! With her stupendous dress, Joan was just fair game for them!

Joan was immediately adopted by the group with Barbara, Tereza and Consuela vying to teach her to dance Samba and the three men offering themselves to dance with her. Joan soon had danced with the four girls and the three men available! She was just forbidden to sit down any time! The mini-dresses of the five girls were rather short and kept riding up their thighs with the fast rhythm of the samba. The guys seemed fascinated by the big round asses and the swaying hips and boobs that were obscenely delineated by the clinging dresses, All the dresses had very deep cleavages and when they danced, the girls pushed forward their shoulders as they danced to make everyone sure none of them was wearing a bra or a camisole. Joan's dress for example was low backed : the beginning of the crack of her ass was exhibited and there were clever cuts in her dress that guaranteed she wasn't wearing a bra and that if she wore knickers, they were very high cut in the Brazilian fashion!

Joan must have passed her exam with honors as the three men kept dancing and smiling at her as if she was the only woman on earth. Joan was quite aware it was entirely due to the fact she was new in this group! Barbara had told her, ordered her in fact, to flirt aggressively with all the men and she had complied, not dancing with a guy twice in a row, allowing her partner to press her against his chest and allowing him to drop little kisses on her neck or the corner of her mouth, to pat her ass with just a giggle or a muffled laugh from her! Joan was also teasing the men whom she was dancing with, rubbing her tits against their chests, burying her face in their shoulders or placing her hands behind their necks and offering them her mouth less than an inch from theirs. She was daring them to French kiss her. The first time one of them seized the opportunity, Joan had been horrified and had pulled away immediately but a few daiquiris or rhum cocktails had seriously reduced her inhibitions! She felt tipsy but she knew it made her even more feminine!

Joan had kept sufficient control of herself to skip under the arm of her partner who seemed ready to lead her into some discreet place, with a teasing laugh and return dancing. As she danced a slow number with Barbara, she complimented Joan on her skill to play with the men, to keep them on their tiptoes.

- Joan! Deep in your mind, you're totally a woman, making all the men around you acting as puppets : you tease them, allow them to touch you, or even to kiss you but when they try to push you to more intimate acts, you elude their attempts! You're a natural cock teaser! Just beware : you might get raped in a dark lane, some day!

- Thanks for the warning, Barbara! I wanted to get rid of any ideas I might not be interested by guys!

- With a show like this evening, you'll certainly have a swarm of male suitors around you at any parties from now on! Anyone thinking you're a dyke will keep his or her mouth shut in fear of being publicly ridiculed but there will be plenty of gossips of guys pretending they have fucked you! Some of them may even try to blackmail you into submission!

- They may try! My boss in England paid the tuition for my training year. His address is in my file at the school but if they want to contact him, to inform him I am flirting openly with guys in Rio, they are free to do it : he will just laugh and dump the letter!

Joan just made a mental note to inform Susan he hadn't suddenly become gay! He might enjoy crossdressing, dancing with guys or be flirtatious with them but he had still no intentions of leaving the field with Susan to Mr Gupta! In one year when she would return to England, Susan might be the mother of a toddler, she might have a second baby already in the oven but John would still be her husband, even if Mr Gupta didn't like it!

Joan's next dancing partner, Ernesto, was a great dancer. After Joan's long slow number with Barbara, he had gotten a terrific hard on : some guys got excited just watching too girls dancing together! He was standing in the middle of the dance floor, with his hands tugging at his belt, looking at Joan expectantly. He had a lusty look in his eyes. Joan wondered what he was up to! She finally understood and started to look for a way out. She decided to make a game of it. She leant her buttocks against him and rubbed her bottom against his erect manhood. Ernesto seized her by the hips and started to move as if he was humping her dry.

Joan rocked her hips around in a quite lewd manner. She turned once around Ernesto, her butt always in total contact with him. Then she made a second circle around him, this time facing him. Then she shamelessly squeezed his cock between their bellies. Joan was rotating her crotch against his manhood. His cock was pressed and massaged in the most erotic way Joan could muster from his years of being a quite active male! He cummed ignominiously in his pants and pulled out, blushing in shame. A wet stain on his pants was revealing his lack of self control!

The party afterward became resolutely orientated toward pure sex : Tereza's partner, Bernardo took Ernesto's place, daring Joan to make him cum. She knelt at his feet. Bernardo thought he had tamed that slut, that she was about to give him a blow job to admit her total surrender to him but instead of taking him deep into her mouth, she lifted her top to uncover her tits, pressed them around his cock and began to move her chest up and down along his shaft : her tender sheath was so delicate and soft that Bernardo wasn't able to stay much longer than Ernesto! He coated her boobs with his hot semen! The last man, named Lula like the president of Brazil seemed suddenly to lose interest on Joan's magnificent assets. He didn't want to disgrace himself by cumming so fast under Joan's ministrations!

Joan was now dancing topless alone, rocking her hips quite lewdly in a very salacious way. Barbara then took Joan's hand and led her toward her bedroom. Consuela took immediately the direction of the operations. She grabbed the back of Lula's boxer and pulled it down to his ankles. Lula was really well hung with a cock around eleven inches long and two inches in diameter. The girls wondered why he hadn't felt able to fuck Joan silly with such a massive weapon! They whistled and emitted cat calls when they saw Lula's huge cock. He was getting even bigger with anticipation! She grabbed his cock and imitating shamelessly Joan, put it between their pressed together bellies. She giggled in anticipation and pressed her hands on his ass to draw him into her waiting pussy!

Lula lifted Consuela by the hips and she locked her legs behind his back to alleviate the weight he was holding in the air... He ran his finger around her clit and she screamed while she climaxed in a long series. He knew exactly what he was doing as her pussy was now filled with her love juices. When he presented his cock to the entrance of her quim, it slid easily into her. Consuela just gasped when she realized the size of the massive tool she was expected to accommodate in the next minutes! It was beginning to hurt seriously but Consuela wanted to receive that big cock to the hilt. If Maria had been able to receive him completely, there was no reason she couldn't! A few years before they had played with cucumbers, trying to know who would get the biggest in her pussy! Consuela had won that contest and had had her ass hole licked by Maria!

Consuela leant on Lula's thighs, lifting her bum in the air. She called for Tereza to smear the long shaft with cold cream. When it was done, Consuela impaled herself on the victorious spear. It seemed to enter her pussy more easily! She rotated her pussy around the long shaft to facilitate his penetration. She sobbed uncontrollably when the last inches disappeared in her pussy : that was done! She had been reamed as wide as Maria! She was quite proud of her accomplishment and now she could enjoy her feat!

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12