Brazilian Discovery Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

Mr. Gupta decided to be the first one to kiss this lovely mouth and he then offered Riya to take her turn with Joan. She had no need to be told twice. The customers waiting for their appointment with Leena seemed quite interested and Mr. Gupta offered them to play with Joan and Riya's assets. They could even grope their tits but they should pay twenty pounds for this opportunity... The response surprised even their boss...

-When I will have you fitted just like Riya, I may make you join Leena : you will be rather good earners. I may give you the tawse if you earn less than four hundred pounds a day for each or you and that is just for the beginning! I will expect more than that when you got suitably seasoned!

Riya placed her hands above her head and started to dance in rhythm to the music, drawing cheers from the other dancers. Her smile emboldened the men around her. One of them placed a hand on the inside of her pussy and shamelessly ran it up to cover her most private part, publicly announcing that she had omitted wearing knickers under her dress. There was another wave of cheers and another man choose that moment to plunge his hand into her cleavage while the first one tried to push his fingers into her pussy. The assistance went berserk at this moment. Mr. Gupta quietly unbuttoned Susan's top and opened it wide to display fully her swollen belly. He bunched her skirt around her hips and the other men could discover the plumpness of her bottom. Susan was fully displayed in public, Riya was too and Mr. Gupta turned toward Susan's husband...

-Joan, Do you like Susan's getting exhibited so lewdly?

-No, Sir! I think it's so degrading!

-So you don't like to see your former wife half naked on a dance floor!

-That is the idea!

-Hard luck but I have an offer for you ; will you take off your top and your skirt and dance with just your knickers. If you don't agree, pictures of it will be released on the net and your wife will be nailed against the wall and on the floor by a dozen of these men but if you agree, I will be her only lover tonight but you will have to cope with all these dancers in heat!

-But you know I can't I am a man even though I may not be functional any more!

-No problem you are going to work with Riya as a pair and your mouth and ass will be heavily in use. Riya will be there to cope with the most aggressive men and those she fancy of course! You will be there as a trainee : you will be learning your future role as a full time girl at my service! I will decide when I will breed Susan today! I may knock her up in a month just when she has given birth, in three months as usual to let her recover unless I decide to do the job in three years. The thrill would be for you not to know when I'll make the final move!

Joan thought that Mr. Gupta would be the most surprised as she had already decided to tell him at this moment that she had decided for the complete sex change... Her long discussions with Riya had convinced her that this was the logical final step, that she would be happier as a girl like Riya than as a cuckolded husband watching his wife frolicking with her lover... She was pretty sure that Mr. Gupta would find a suitable position for her : her boss had a knack for such tortuous positions!

But what Joan had not envisioned was that her boss was shrewder than what she had been expecting : she had not even hinted at taking possession back of his wife or stopping her hormonal treatment. So Mr. Gupta had correctly assumed that Joan's feminization suited her completely. Watching Susan enjoying torrid sex bouts with their boss was a frustration for Joan but she had adapted perfectly to the stress. There was just a single way to eliminate that frustration! But Mr. Gupta has discovered there was a further change that was now possible : he had chatted with several specialists in some of the best medical universities : he knew now that if he found a compatible female donor, they could try a transplantation of her ovaries and complete womb! Joan would become another functional female. After the necessary healing period, he would have to find a future for her : why not a quite normal marriage with the usual outcome such as a pregnancy... Of course, he would pick up some inferior, uneducated and preferably brutal Dalit who would keep her pregnant nine months a year and always busy with her constantly increasing offspring!

But Mr. Gupta was too shrewd to disclose his plans so blatantly : better to let Joan discover what he had planned for her slowly. That has been how he had developed his small empire : his competitors had never envisioned he wanted to become a tycoon in the grocery department and he was ready to use sex to develop his business. He had used girls like Leena to attract customers and used her again to defuse complaints from disgruntled employees : if you were ready to start a strike, the offer to spend a few hours in the arms of a willing rich jet setter would calm you down and afterward, the simple threat of informing your wife of your misdeeds would keep you in line... There was nothing too dirty for Mr. Gupta...

The pregnancy of Susan was coming toward its end. Her belly was swelling nicely and she had trouble performing even light work. Mr. Gupta used that time to make a tour of his Dalit friends just to see whether one of them could catch the eye of Joan. He encouraged her to go to dance halls, or to go shopping with them. He even arranged for meetings with the guy to Susan's deserted house. Joan knew perfectly where everything was and could show off her feminine skills : cooking, sewing, and tidying up the apartment. Mr. Gupta's wildest dreams came to life when Joan seemed to particularly enjoy the company of Sulay Biyani, a trucker in a plant near Cambridge : he was strong, healthy but he was a womanizer, a braggart, a gambler and averred alcoholic, the perfect companion for what he intended to do with Joan. She would be a puppet in the hands of her master.

Her boss asked Joan to take care of Susan in the last days before delivery. He wanted to make her involved as deeply as he could : he requested her to cut the umbilical chord and to done her best dress to show the baby to his friends. Joan seemed as proud as if it was her own baby... Mr. Gupta chose the moment when the last guest left the bedroom to make the next move :

-Wouldn't you love to present your own baby to these people? :

-You want me to stop my hormones?

-Hell, no! But if you decided to follow my ideas, it would seem the proper moment to initiate your sex change, don't you think so? I have read that the surgery is now quite refined and they could build an almost normal vagina! You could pass just as a girl, in fact you could marry Sulay and live the life of any normal girl...

Mr. Gupta didn't know that had been Joan's own plan : she decided to play as if she was hesitant...

-Just a problem : I couldn't give him a baby!

-I am speaking you of getting in a permanent relationship with Sulay and you just see the wrong side!

-Yes but looking like a pretty girl even to close inspection and being barren would be a terrible burden for Sulay and me!

-Would you be ready for some more invasive surgery because there could be a way out of your predicament!

-For heaven's sake, what are you hinting at?

-Making you into a fully functional female, with periods when Sulay won't be able to fuck you and other moments when you would be totally available! Be driven by your hormonal balance and not by your inner wishes or your brain? I could organize a formal marriage for you : imagine you wearing a red wedding saree and getting paraded in front of all your friends? Of course, I am Indian and you would need to learn Indian customs and tradition, to worship gods and speak Hindi, to wear Indian clothes and decorate your house in the Indian fashion, to receive your husband's family with the appropriate deference...

After a few days thinking, Joan gave her definitive agreement. She would attend Susan's breeding and help for Mr. Gupta's penetration of Susan, a sort of formal power transfer of Susan to her new owner. She wore for the occasion a black saree that Mr. Gupta had chosen for her. It felt strange to wear such a foreign outfit but she thought that she would get soon used to it? She picked up Susan's newborn baby and cleaned him before presenting him to his mother. . Mr. Gupta left Susan to rest and Joan left with him. She knew Mr. Gupta would be extremely horny that night and that she would have little time to rest but it was her last evening as a man, and she wanted to celebrate! On the next day, Joan entered the hospital ward for her complete sex change. She had already met the psychologist and the surgeon. There was no problem with the surgery She was left sedated for the next ten days to heal. When she woke up in her hospital bed, she was naked under the belt and she was able to discover her reconstructed pussy still encumbered by drains! It was the heyday of her feminization : she was a girl now and there would be no turning back : she had better get accustomed to her new gender. She was now in the position of the penetrated girl, not the penetrator but the recent months had been a training for this moment.

Two months later, the surgeon removed the drain and told Joan she could start now to have intercourse with a man but to keep cool. Sulay was the first stranger to get admitted in her bedroom. He grabbed Joan by the neck and gave her a deep kiss. Joan was stunned when she discovered she yearned for his touch. She responded by kissing him back and it wasn't a kiss on the cheek but a real French kiss but not the kiss of a shy Indian bride! Sulay was out of breath when he broke it and Joan was in a similar state... Joan and her partner were too shy to attempt any deeper contact but their relation blossomed in the next days. Joan questioned Riya about how she should deal with Sulay and she felt quite normal to let him fondle her breasts, then to let him strip her completely naked and two weeks later to let him share her bed. Sulay was wise enough not to hasten things. He let all the initiative to Joan who got soon impatient...

When Joan received him completely naked and offered him to join her in her bed, Sulay understood that the moment he had awaited so anxiously had arrived. It was just as difficult as a true deflowering. His entry was difficult and painful as befitted a virgin but Sulay was stubborn. He worked his cock until it was fully embedded in Joan's pussy : the surgeon had done a marvelous job of returning his cock like a glove and keeping the sensitive nerves. When Sulay was all the way into Joan's s pussy, she gasped with pleasure as Sulay gave her unexpected sensation that Joan hadn't expected to feel again. Their lovemaking turned frenetic as Joan discovered the new possibilities of her body... That was so immensely pleasurable that Joan reached her first orgasm with a man inside her and continued to hump him like a banshee until she felt Sulay swell magnificently inside her. She continued until she was completely exhausted and then let Sulay continue without interference. He gave her four very strong climaxes in a row. She huddled lovingly in his arms and realized how lucky she was to enjoy so much pleasure in this way...

Mr. Gupta decided it was time now to engage the last step of Joan's feminization ; trying to give her functional ovaries and womb! If he succeeded, he would arrange for Joan's formal marriage ceremony... She would abandon any hope of a future return to her former life: Mr. Gupta would be in total control of this couple and be free to turn toward other preys!

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Joan future

i think could be very hot know what happened with Joan..if she is preggo .....

we would know about she

Lobo70Lobo70over 11 years ago
Great!!!

Love it. Love Leena servicing the men. Keep up the great work!!!

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Corporate Training Lesson 01 A man takes a new job and gets more training then he thought.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Party Ends With A "Bang" Maid of Honor takes matters into her own hands.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Impregnation in 2 Parts A case of mistaken Identity.in Interracial Love
My Girlfriend Discovers BBC Ch. 01 Girlfriend discovers boyfriend's cuckold fantasy.in Interracial Love
He Wears The Panties Submissive husband becomes cuckold sissy.in Fetish
More Stories