Brazilian Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up for a hot trannie.
3.3k words
4.7
94.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drewriter
drewriter
53 Followers

The next morning as I awoke I could hear the shower running. I gingerly got up. Moving slowly because my ass felt like it was on fire. He had rutted me good last night. The thought of last nights debauchery brought a spark of hunger to my very core. I walked into the bathroom and watched as he/she washed himself from behind the frosted glass. I watched as she soaped up her breasts and rinsed them off. Then she did the same for her cock, then her legs, then her ass. As she rinsed she looked up and I could see the startled look in her eye as she finally noticed me there.

“Come in?” She beckoned.

I hesitated then stepped inside the shower. She began to meticulously scrub my back and my shoulders. Then she turned me around and began to scrub my chest, then my stomach and finally she placed the liquid soap in her hands and massaged it onto my dick. She pulled on my cock stretching it towards her and worked the soap into a fine lather. She then reached under and gently began massaging my balls. I stood under the showerhead letting the water cascade down my body. I had my eyes closed while she continued to massage my cock. Each stroke caused it to fill with blood with each pull. I exhaled as she took my cock into her warm mouth as she did the night before. The contrast of the cool water and her warm mouth heightened my sensations. I reached down grabbing the back of her head as I slowly fucked his mouth. She stroked and sucked with vigor as I pumped myself in and out of her. Spit dribbled from her lips each time I pulled out. She was on her knees. Her soapy hand snaked around to my ass and began to invade my anal passage. One finger slid into my poop chute and slowly began to glide in and out. Watching her full bulbous lips work my shaft made me to want to explode. Somehow I was able to hold off. As she finger fucked my ass, surprisingly I felt no real pain. I began to pump her mouth and push back to meet her finger. We fell into a rhythm that culminated with an eruption that started deep with in my balls. I felt it coming and stopped all my movement. She on the other hand kept bobbing her head back and forth on my cock. Slurping and gurgling over my knob like it was the last time she was going to suck one. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. As I watch my cock slide past her luscious lips I grabbed a handful of her hair and held her steady as I began to unload into her mouth.

My hips spasmed and she kept sucking. My hips spasmed again and she sucked even harder. Drawing every ounce of cum into her mouth. My ass clenched up around her finger. Opening and closing involuntarily around it. I rocked my hips forward one last time shooting what was the last of my load and she kept sucking and swallowing. Even after I stopped cumming she continued to suck making sure she took every last ounce from me. Needless to say I was impressed and completely drained. No 'real' chick had done that to me before. She stood up and I could see she was now hard. I dropped to my knees and started worshipping her cock. I kissed the head of it, the sides of it, her balls as I was about to engulf it she abruptly stopped me.

“You come dance.” She said in her broken English dialect.

“Ehh?” I said confused.

She stepped out of the shower and said. “You come dance. Ehmm tonight?”

“Si, si.” I repeated.

With that she stepped out of the bathroom leaving me alone.

After I got out I went back to the bedroom and saw that she/he was gone. The crumpled and stained sheets were all that reminded me off our night. I dressed and went back to sleep. Just as I was nodding off there was a loud banging at my door.

“Open up, its the policia!”

I recognized Tony’s deep baritone.

I opened the door and they rushed me throwing me back on the bed.

“So how was she?” They asked simultaneously.

“She was actually pretty good.” I answered.

“We were downstairs having breakfast when we saw her walk out.” Jay said.

“That is one sexy bitch.” Tony said with a whistle.

“Yeah she is.” I said with a smirk.

“Why does it smell like ass in here?” Jay asked.

I stifled a laugh.

“We are going down to the beach so when you get your strength back that’s where we’ll be.” Tony told me.

“Scoping all the beautiful honey’s” Jay added.

“Alright guys I‘ll be down in a few...hours.” I told them.

They left and I dropped off to blissful sleep.

That night as I walked in the club. I immediately scanned the dance floor looking for her. I saw her in almost the same spot I had met her dancing the night before. This time she was with another woman. This one was much taller than she was perhaps my height of six feet. She wore a miniskirt and you could see the six-pack of muscles that lined her stomach. I watched as they rubbed up on each other sensuously. She had noticed me enter the club and followed me with her eyes the entire time. Her friend had long dirty blond hear that came down to the middle of her back. Her skin was lighter than the first girl and her tits were much smaller too. But her waist was as narrow and the ass was just as fat. It was in a word…unbelievable. They danced together grinding on each other, oblivious to everyone in the club. She whispered something to her friend and know they were both staring at me and smiling.

“I think your girl brought you a friend.” Jay shouted into my ear over the loud music.

“Yeah it does seem that way.”

I grabbed a drink and downed it quickly. After that I made my way onto the dance floor. I wanted to get the night started as soon as possible. They grabbed me and sandwiched me between them. I could feel both their cocks grind into me. One from the front the other from the back. I started to feel flushed and excited but thought perhaps I wasn’t ready for this. Jay came out and danced with the other girl. She gave him her ass the whole time. She was careful not to turn around too close to him. We danced for two hours 10 shots and 5 beers. I was now slightly drunk and completely horny. I looked at my friend from the night before and moved my eyes to the door. She followed them with hers and smiled. Nodding her head in silently agreement. It was time to leave. She turned to her friend and said something in Portuguese and we all left together. Jay had found another partner and they were huddled up together in a corner. I didn't see Tony so I wasn't sure if either he or Tony saw me leave.

Back at the hotel we began to threeway kiss in the eleveator. Our tongues snaked into each other’s mouth. Bottom lips were sucked and nibbled on. Erections were rubbed through clothes and under skirts. We got to the room and began to undress each other. I took off my friend’s shirt and began sucking on her breasts. Her friend took of my shirt and began sucking my nipples. The two women began to kiss and I stood back and watched. I continued to undress myself as they undressed each other. Before long they were standing naked in the center of the room kissing and caressing each other’s penises. I was so hard my cock ached. As they kissed I noticed the size difference of their members. The taller girl was at least an inch and a half longer than me. Seeing her cock waving to me made me want to have it in my mouth.

Without prompting I moved over and took one in my fist and began to jerk it. While I put the larger cock in my mouth. I wanted to feel the girth. I sucked as I was sucked earlier. I made a lot of spit come into my mouth and began to suck as if it were the sweetest lollipop in the world. I would alternate penises because my jaw would tire. Switching from the big to the small. Both of them held the back of my head making me gag at times as they took turns fucking my mouth. As I sucked their cock they did a strange thing. Each time I took their cock into my mouth they forced me to look at them as I sucked. As if I was their bitch. I felt like I was being used and I was loving every fucking second of it. When I wasn’t sucking one that person would continue to jerk themselves off waiting for my mouth to return. I noticed that my girl was jerking herself furiously as I tried to work the other member into my now tiring jaw. I watched her pump her cock as if priming it. Then shot a load right into my face. I tried to recoil back but my head was being held.

Splat, Splat, cum flew into my nose, on my cheek, in my eye. Ropes of cum was unloaded into my face. The next thing I knew I felt the cock in my mouth grow stiff and pulse.

Squirt, cum flew into my mouth. As I was not expecting it I yanked my head back, only to have pulled back even further down over his cock. I felt the warm gooey liquid hit the back of my throat. Choking me. I was literally choking. As wave after wave was released into my mouth. He must have noticed that I was choking and finally let me go. As his cock came out of my mouth more sperm flew into my face, covering my hair. I was completely drenched with sperm. I spat what I couldn’t swallow out onto the carpet. I sputtered for air and to clear my mouth. The blond woman helped me up. My eyes were all watery and stinging from the cum and from gagging. She led me to the bed and sat me down. She had a ravenous look in her eye and I happened to look down to see that she was still erect. She sat me at the edge of the bed before pushing me backwards onto it. My girl climbed up on the bed and began to kiss me while the blond girl pushed my legs into the air and began to tongue fuck my ass. The girl fromt he night before kissed me and sweetly began to lick her cum and her friends cum from my face. She would lick and smack her lips together. She drew her tongue over my mouth, over my eyes, over my nose. Cleansing my face with her tongue. It was so erotic the way she went about it.

Her partner worked his tongue up to my balls down to my ass. He held my cock as if it were a torch and jerked it. He then reared back and spat a wad of spit into my ass twice. Then he climbed up on the bed and gently pushed my knees to my chest and began to slide his massive cock into my ass. As he pushed past the entrance I held my breath hoping he would reach that point where it just eased in. He slid back and spit on his cock again before sliding it back in. I felt absolutely filled to the max. The first time was nothing compared to this. He slid out then back in. Out and back in. At least he was being gentle with me. He grabbed my ankles spreading my legs further apart. Now as he pumped there wasn’t as much pain. He continued his motions and I began to really enjoy the feeling of him filling me up. My girl had now straddled my face and was sticking her cock back into my mouth. I took it and sucked it in time with the pounding of my ass.

Blondie continued her assault of my ass. I couldn’t believe I had my toes pointed in the air like I was a woman while letting a man have his way with my ass. Then my girl jumped off my chest and said something I guessed meant ‘to switch”. Because Blondie pulled out of me. But since I was already at the end of the bed. My girl made me get up then sit down on her cock. As I sat up I could see myself in the mirror. A grin crossed my face. I was in heaven. I leaned back as if reclining on her and she rocked her hips up into my ass. The closet mirror was floor length so I could see her cock as it slid in and out of my ass. I couldn’t believe I was letting this happen to me. Blondie was standing on the bed trying to feed me her cock but I refused to take it. I turned my head aside and was able to watch my cock flop around as I grinded my ass into another man’s hard dick. I hopped up and down moaning out loud in spite of myself. Loving the feeling of the penis that had made my ass its home. I could hear the short dark haired Brazilian hiss as she prepped herself to explode. She pushed me up so that I was standing I bent slightly forward and she grabbed my hips while pounding away faster. I could feel her balls slap my ass with each stroke. Blondie had decided to return the favor. Instead of making me suck her dick she was now sucking mine. I heard a low guttural moan as my lover exploded deep inside my ass. My ass became slick with cum as she pumping away. She had grabbed a handful of my ass and had her back arched back as far as possible burying her cock as far as possible in my ass while she released her juices. I watched again in the mirror as she pulled out causing a rivulet of cum to run from my ass down my thigh.

This was insane.

I began fucking Blondies mouth. The second I felt I was hard enough to enter her. I pushed her down to the carpet. Face down ass up. Her butt hole gaped in front of me and I wanted nothing more at that time than to be inside it. I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock in. I felt like a jockey riding a horse. She began bucking back as I slammed home my dick. I shoved my cock in all the way to the balls. I watched his/her ass ripple as I began to tear into it. I felt maniacal. Oh his ass was sweet. It actually felt like a sung pussy. I threw my head back and hammered myself into him. I saw him reach under himself and begin to stroke his cock. I watched myself in the mirror. I saw myself fucking one of the hottest women I had ever seen anywhere and she had a cock. Lucky me.

I slid my cock out and watched his ass suck it back in. I felt myself wanting to cum. I looked down at my cock and there was a brownish liquid that was now coating it. I held on to his ass kneading. Enjoying her golden texture. Watching the contrast of our bodies as I went in and out of her. Looking into the mirror it was like it wasn't me. It was like I was outside of myself. Watching a depraved man as he attacked a beautiful woman. I ran my hand over his smooth ass enjoying the feel of it up to the small of his back. Everything was like a woman's, the curve of his shoulders. The way his hair lay, the feel of his skin. Oh I wanted to cum badly.

“Toma(take that), Toma(take that)!” I yelled dropping my full weight on his ass. What impressed me was that he took it. He never faltered. He kept his stance…allowing me total access to his ass. I was almost standing, actually I was more hunched over his ass now. I wanted to climb in it. The way it rippled each time I slammed my fat cock into it. Excited me to another level. My friend had taken up residence in front of Blondie and Blondie was now feverishly lapping at her dick while my friend played with her own tits and cock.

I wanted to cum. Now I needed to cum. My senses were on overload. I pulled out of Blondie and pulled my girl to the floor before climbing on top of her like she were a 'real' woman. She wrapped her legs around me and I slid effortlessly into her ass. I lay on top of her and we began kissing as her ass cheeks parted with each thrust of my cock into her body. Her dick got trapped between my body and hers. Causing it to rub against our stomachs. Her mouth tasted salty and I sucked her tongue deep into my mouth. Kissing her turned me on even more. Blondie lay right next to us sliding his dick between both our lips as we kissed. I picked myself up so I was sitting mostly on my knees and my ass with her friends legs now draped over the side of my thighs. I reached down and began jerking her cock. Making the movements of my thrust carry my hand back and forth. Blondie had stuffed her mouth full while I was stuffing her ass. She worked Blondie's cock the way she worked mine earlier that morning.

Watching her suck him set me off. The trembling began in the base of my cock. I wanted to hold off but I couldn’t. I was in heat. I sped up my thrust at the risk of some wicked carpet burns. My friend raised her ass off the carpet and held it high in the air. Allowing me deeper penetration into her ass. I pulled her forcefully down on my cock as I shot my first load into her. I threw my head back and screamed with delight. "You fucking putas! What(cum)are you(cum again) doing to me?(cum some more)A wave of euphoria rushed over me as I slid into her over and over again depositing my load. She kept thrusting her hips into the air forcing my hand to continue to jerk her. I felt her cock get stiff and pulse. Cum spurted out onto her belly. I milked her cock again. More cum splattered onto her belly. Then another roar sounded in the room. This one from Blondie as he released his cum juice deep inside her mouth. My fist held her cock and I milked her until she removed my hand and used her own to finish properly squeezing every last drop from her cock. She whipped her cock at me sending a stream of cum that splashed onto my stomach. I sat there as my cock softened and began to slide out of her ass. The three of us lay on the ground completely spent. Sweat soaked and cum soaked I realized I did not even know either of their names. After a few minutes I climbed into bed, drunk and tired. This had to be the best vacation I had ever had in my life. I wondered if I would ever tell my boys or if they had experienced anything like this themselves and were scared to tell me? Then I realized what happens in Brazil stays in Brazil.

drewriter
drewriter
53 Followers