Brazilian Nightmare

Story Info
Americans problem in a foreign Country.
2.3k words
3.63
27.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

This was first trip out of the USA for the group. Maryanne a forty-one year old single woman who worked her way up through the ranks, just made Vice President of World-net an Internet supplier that was making inroads in Brazil. Maryanne traveled with her sales manager Vicky, a thirty-seven year old mother of two. Area Internet rep Sandra a twenty-nine single woman, and Internet tech Ron a twenty-four year old computer geek were all excited to put this deal together for their company. The flight with a stop in Colombia, although long was uneventful. In about fifteen minutes they will be on the ground in Brazil the stewardess just announced. Their party will be met at the airport by the representatives of the company they will help get into Internet services in this country.

The plane landed and went to one of the jet ways; Maryanne and her assemblage acquired their carry-on bags and deplaned. While they waited for their luggage at the carousel, two gentlemen came up to them and asked the group to follow them, after they picked up their luggage. Vicky thought the men were dressed oddly for shuttle drivers who pick up guests for hotels. Furthermore they didn't help the World net executives with their luggage, so they all picked up their luggage and followed the two men down a concourse and turned onto a side hall. The two men were met by four other men with assault weapons that fell in line in back of the four unfortunate passengers.

Maryanne asked with some alarm. "Where are we being taken?"

One of the men in front told her with a smile. "Do not worry we just have a few things to straighten out. It should only take a few minutes." speaking to her in broken English.

They were led into a large room with a long table and a few chairs. The man who was the leader of the group said to all of them "Put your luggage on the table and sit down while we look through your bags."

Maryanne, Vicky, Sandra, and Ron all sat down and waited for them to go through the luggage. The leader said something in Brazilian to one of the other guards and he left. A few minutes later in came three more men. They opened all the suitcases and dumped everything out and checked the cases to see if there were any false panels in any of the bags.

This is when Maryanne became angry at them and started hollering. "We are American citizens and will not have our luggage treated like that."

The leader looked at her and said in broken English "You're not in America now young lady!!"

He opened a side door and ordered all of them into the adjoining room. The Americans walked through the door and were shocked to find it set up like an exam room. Maryanne was to find out the mean looking man who was giving all the orders was a Captain in the Brazilian police attached to the drug unit along with all the others. His name was Captain Marcos.

He told the American group, "You can call me Marcos or Captain."

He explained to them his unit was tipped off that Americans were coming into the country carrying drugs. There will be three woman well dressed carrying the drugs with a male escort on the plane they were on. That was the reason for checking their luggage.

Marcos asked who they were. Maryanne told him her title and the name of the company they are working for along with the names of all the other people in her group. The Americans handed over their passports to the guards when asked. Marcos took them and did not give them back. He told Maryanne earlier his sources said three women were carrying the drugs and a man was accompanying the ladies. You're the only group we could find with that description on the plane, so as you can see we have to check every thing out you understand.

Maryanne said, "You checked the luggage and you didn't find anything, right."

Marcos acknowledged, "That is true, but you could be carrying it on you person." He said with a smile.

Maryanne and the other women turned white and didn't say anything else.

There was a brief exchange of words in Brazilian between Marcos and the guards. After looking at the American women for what seemed like an hour. He said to no one in particular, "The ladies will have to submit to a search before I can let the group go."

Maryanne said, "No way!" and started to walk out.

She was stopped by one of the armed guards. He moved her back into the room.

Marcos said to the ladies, "Please strip and give your clothes to the guards to be examined."

Terrified Maryanne and the others did not comply.

Marco said, "If you don't do as you're told I will have the guards help you."

Vicky was trembling presently and crying along with Sandy. Maryanne got mad and went for the door again. One of the guards grabbed her by her blouse and ripped it off leaving her in her bra. Ron went after the guard and was hit with the butt of the rifle by one of the other guards. The guard was pointing the weapon at Ron.

Marcos told the girls, "Either strip or I will have the young man shot for assaulting an officer."

Maryanne cried from the humiliation she will undergo, she started to undo her skirt and unbutton what was left of her blouse, and gave them to the guards. Vicky was next she removed her top and pants and then Sandra removed her suit and blouse. This left all three women in their bra and panties, they were positive it was the end of their striptease for the guards, as anyone could see they are not hiding anything.

Ron could not look away to give the women some privacy; in spite of the situation he got an erection. The girls thought they were finished.

Maryanne said to Marcos, "You satisfied now. You can see we are not concealing any contraband on our person."

Presently Marcos knew they had no drugs, but he wasn't done yet with the American women. "NO!" Marcos said, "We are going to have to do a cavity search of all the ladies." As he smiled at them knowing they will have to comply to leave.

They all started to cry and said, "We don't have any drugs on us and you know it."

Marcos looked at the passports and called, "Vicky".

She could not move she was crying Marcos had the guards bring Vicky up to the exam table. They put her on the table and told her to remove the rest of her clothing. She couldn't, she kept crying.

Marcos told one of the guards, "Help her."

The guard took out his bayonet and cut off her bra, panties and panty hoes, pulled the stirrups out of the side of the exam table and put her feet in them. Then he strapped her legs spread. The poor woman was completely exposed to all there her shaved pussy was on view and she was wet. Vicky was totally humiliated, she was totally exposed and helpless she could not close her legs if she tried. Just then the door opened and more people were brought in. Vicky just put her hands over her eyes. Marcos came back with a pair of rubber gloves and began examining Vicky, her vagina and rectum in front of the other people who just came in. Marcos pushed two fingers into the poor woman's pussy and then four fingers. She was crying he was not being very gentle with her genitalia. When finished with her pussy he inserted his fingers in her brown star using her vaginal fluids to give lubrication to her rectal opening. After what felt like hours she was released, but the guards would not give her the clothes back. She was trying to cover body the best she could with her hands and arms.

Marcos told her, "Put your hands at your sides and sit down keep your legs spread."

She in turn was totally humiliated, but did what she was told in hopes of getting this over with ASAP.

The Captain looked at the next passport and called, "Sandy".

She went up to the table and with a resigned look on her face, removed the rest of her clothes, got on the exam table and put her feet in the stirrups, spread and waited while on of the guards secured her ankles in the stirrups, this scared her as she was totally at the mercy of the police officers. Sandy had a full bush of dark brown hair concealing her pussy lips. Sandy was not a real blonde. Marcos put on a pair of exam gloves and proceeded to open up the woman's pussy for everyone to see. He did the same exam to her he did on Vicky. Ron watched the whole exam not getting up from the floor. She was released, but not allowed to dress.

She was told by Marco, "Sit on a chair with your legs spread facing the door and the guards."

Sandy reluctantly complied knowing it was useless to argue at this stage.

Maryanne held her head up high and walked to the table without being called; removed the rest of her clothes, got on the exam table put her feet on the stirrups spread her legs exposing her black neatly trimmed pubic hair, her lips engorged and she was very moist. The guard secured the mature woman's ankles to the stirrups.

The captain put on gloves to start her exam as he inserted his fingers in the mature woman's pussy stated, "There is no need for lubricant to examine you as your very wet." He smiled at the Maryanne.

The same exam was done on the mature humiliated woman. The Captain pumped his fingers in her and used both hands to open her pussy, he could see to her cervix and no drugs were found in her or any of the women. Ron in the meantime was on the ground right in the front of exam table and looking directly at each of their vaginas as the women were examined. Even though his head hurt he was in heaven seeing his workmates exposed, being a geek he has not had a chance to see women up close and nude.

The other women who were brought into the room had the same exam done to them. They found drugs in all three women's vagina. They looked to be between twenty two and thirty five years. old. They were all well dressed and American. The ladies didn't look the type. They were cuffed and brought out of the room naked by two guards.

The captain left the rest of the group in the room with a few armed guards. The women were not allowed to dress. Before long everyone was talking to each other, even using sign language when they didn't understand and some that did translated both ways. The girls all got used to being naked and started to enjoy it. Ron calmed down and started talking with everyone. He was delighted to see his boss and the other women he worked with nude. After about four hours. Macros not wanting to end the women's humiliation as of yet came back and told the ladies everyone will be released after the ladies submit to one more exam.

They rolled in an instrument on a cart.

The Captain said, Ladies this is an endocam with a monitor. This is a camera that can be inserted into a woman's vagina it has a light on it." Holding up a twelve inch long one and a half inch diameter instrument with wires running to the computer, "We will see to your cervix to make sure you're not concealing anything internally." Continued the Captain.

Maryanne spoke up again, "You know we have on drugs on us you caught the three women who were carrying."

Maryanne's comment didn't make any difference. Each woman was called up one at a time facing the guards were told to get up on the exam table in a kneeling position and spread their legs wide as they could on the exam table with their heads on the table. Marianne volunteered first. She got on the table with her legs spread wide feeling very humiliated and waited for them to insert the instrument. The Captain took pleasure from inserting the camera in Maryanne pumping it like a cock for five minutes the camera showed the cervix of the poor woman.

The other ladies felt very humiliated also knowing that is their fate after they were finished with Maryanne. The camera was inserted and recorded the violation of each woman's vagina in living color, each woman saw her cervix for the first time. Marco stated that each lady will be allowed to leave even the ones that the drugs were found on. Those ladies were deported back to the USA.

The ladies were brought out to their luggage, they were still naked and told to walk through the airport and get a taxi. The guards carried their luggage for them. Needless to say the group took the taxi to the next gate and flew home.

Maryanne woke up with a start feeling wet between her legs. She didn't leave the USA yet this was all a dream. Today is the day she is leaving to go with Sandy, Vicky and Ron. Their plane was due to take off at 4:20 PM for the start of the trip. She hopes that this dream isn't a premonition.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers