Breach of Trust

Story Info
Liz breaks Anthony's trust & is punished hard for it.
2.9k words
4.31
22.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

I wrote this story for Kaye, a friend I met through writing my stories.

She asked me how far I'd be willing to go in punishing a willing woman. What my extreme was in hurting someone.

It wasn't the easiest question for me, since I've never considered myself an outright sadist. I've always been more attracted to the control aspect of BDSM.

Hurting a woman is an exciting fantasy for me though, provided she wants to be hurt. Those last five words are crucial.

I wrote what she requested of me, how I would punish someone if she made me furious, which wouldn't be easy. I don't anger quickly.

I hope you enjoy my foray into pain play.

C&D

***

Liz's phone rang, and she shifted the shopping bag in her hand to pick up. Anthony's voice blasted at her through the speaker.

'I just picked Jeannie up from the fucking police station! She nearly got run over, Liz! Where are you right now?'

A ball of dread sunk in Liz's stomach as she said, "At the mall."

Anthony sucked in a sharp breath and held it for a long, tense moment before he said 'The mall.'

"I'm sorry, Sir."

'No you're not. Don't bother coming home, I can't see you right now. I'll call you when I'm ready.'

The connection died, and Liz redialed Anthony's number right away, but he didn't answer her call. She tried again with the same result. What now? Did she go home anyway? She'd never heard him that angry. Fuck, she'd messed up bad.

And what about Jeannie? How did she even end up on the street? She'd closed the door behind her after Jeannie fell asleep, she should've been out for hours. Was it because she'd dropped keys? Maybe the clang woke Jeannie up. Damn it. Why'd she have to go out? What if a car hit her?

Tears sprang in Liz's eyes just thinking about never seeing that goofy little face again. Whenever she was sad, Jeannie would smile and push her little tongue through the hole where her front teeth would grow soon. That always cheered her up.

Anthony was right to be angry. She wouldn't go home, not until he called, and she'd take his punishment, no matter what it was.

***

Liz's hand itched to grab her phone and dial Anthony's number again, but she fought the urge down. She hadn't heard from him in three days, and her nerves were shot. Why so long? She'd barely slept, tossing and turning in her old bed at her parents' place. What was Anthony thinking?

Her phone rang, and Liz snatched it up. Anthony.

"I'm so sorry, Sir!"

'I don't want to hear it. Get over here.'

"Yes, Sir."

The connection died, and Liz pushed her phone against her chest. She could go home, but at what cost? She didn't have time to think about it, she had to get ready. Freed from her anxious wait, Liz jumped up and hit the shower.

She'd already laid out her outfit. All new clothes, she didn't have anything to wear besides the stuff she'd bought at the mall. New underwear too, hopefully he'd like it. She took extra care styling her hair and putting on makeup, not too sexy, but still attractive. One last look in the mirror and Liz saw a calmer, more feminine version of herself reflected back at her. She could do this.

***

Liz rang Anthony's bell and pulled her neckline a little further down. Anything would help right now. Anthony opened the door and looked down at his watch. "How long does it take to get here from your parents', Liz?"

"Ten minutes, Sir."

"And how long ago did I call you?"

"An hour, Sir. I'm sorry, I had to get ready."

"I can tell." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder. "Go scrub your face in the bathroom. Lose your clothes and knot your hair. You have five minutes."

"Sir?"

"Now."

Anthony moved to the side so she could pass, and Liz hurried to the bathroom, her shoulders slumped. She didn't have time for anything but a quick scrub and a simple knot. The confident, sexy Liz vanished from the mirror, replaced by the nervous wreck she'd been for the past three days. She hurried back to Anthony, naked, not even in heels. He stood waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs, and she lowered her head as she stood before him. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"Not a word, Liz. Open your mouth."

"Sir, can I please --"

"No. Do as you're told."

Defeated, Liz opened her mouth and whimpered when Anthony filled it with a large gag that would muffle her cries of pain as it stretched her jaws. Liz closed her eyes as the strap locked behind her head, fighting the sudden shiver of fear at losing her voice, but they flicked open again when she heard mooing.

Anthony had a little plastic cow in his hand, one of Jeannie's favorite toys. It had a button to make it moo and introduce itself as Bella the cow. Anthony said, "This is your way out, your safe word. Press it, and you give up."

Liz had never before seen the look in Anthony's eyes as he said that. Calm yet furious, like he wanted her to fail. Had he ever showed her real angry before this? Maybe he hadn't, but he was now, and she'd suffer for it. She'd take it though, she cared for Jeannie, and she'd prove it to him. Liz nodded and took the toy from Anthony's hands.

"Get on your knees."

Liz sunk to her knees and crawled after Anthony, careful not to set off the toy. Anthony stopped in front of the coffee and grabbed Liz's knot. He dragged her forward until she was face to face with the implements of her punishment. She knew them all, and they hurt. A thrill of fear coursed through her body as she ran her eyes across Anthony's selection.

Part of her longed to look up, to plead in whatever way she could to not have to go through this, but Anthony's grip on her was too strong. "Stay like that."

First was the collar. Different from the one she loved, this collar was dark and heavy. Anthony locked it around her neck, tight. She had no trouble breathing, but with every breath, the thick leather dug into her skin. Anthony grabbed the back of the collar and pulled Liz closer to him. "Don't think you'll get your own collar back soon, Liz. I don't need a girl I can't trust."

Tears stung Liz's eyes as Anthony's word sunk in. She wanted her collar, wanted to be Anthony's girl. At least stop saying Liz. Liz was someone else, she wasn't a collared slave, safe by Sir's side.

Liz watched through blurry eyes as Anthony stretched her nipple and slipped a clamp over it. He kept a firm grip on her sensitive nub as he twisted a screw that tightened the miniature press on her pink nipple. She groaned in pain behind her gag when he clamped her other nipple just as hard.

The tears stirred by Anthony's words rolled freely down her cheeks now. Why? He'd clamped her just as tight before, and she'd taken the pain as he fucked her until she came all over his cock. She could take this and more, but she wasn't here to fight, she wanted this. For Anthony, for Jeannie, and for herself. She didn't want to go back to being just Liz.

"Down, Liz." Anthony pushed Liz forward, and she swallowed as she faced the cold, slick wood of the coffee table. She couldn't escape Anthony's hand on her collar, and he guided her down until her tits squashed against it. The cool surface only highlighted the burning pain every breath stirred in her nipples. Still, this was only the start, she needed to breathe.

"That's your position for tonight, Liz, and you'll stay there until I tell you otherwise." Anthony moved around the table, and Liz watched as he pulled a thin chain tight, fastened to a coffee table leg, just out of her reach. He padlocked the loose end to Liz's collar with a sharp click, no key in sight. A second click, and her head locked into place, she could barely turn it.

She couldn't speak, couldn't move. All she could do was suffer and cry or give up. She squeezed the toy in her hand and drew strength from it. Once she got through this, she'd get another chance. He'd forgive her.

A spritz of cold pulled Liz from her thoughts. Tiny droplets of tepid water drizzled down on her, covering her from her back down to her thighs. She startled when Anthony's heavy flogger slapped against the table next to her. If he hit her now --

The first strike landed square on her shoulders, pushing her chest down and sending sparks of pain through Liz's tits. "That's one."

Anthony didn't let up, a flurry of blows rained down on Liz's back with a practiced rhythm. The tails slapped Liz's skin with the heavy thud of leather, and she grunted as the thin layer of water added a vicious sting to the blows.

Liz's back burned red hot by the time Anthony sprayed her ass and thighs again. He pushed the handle between Liz's legs and clicked his tongue when it came out slick with juices. "This isn't for fun, Liz." He slapped her pussy hard, and Liz jerked forward, groaning as pain mixed in her body. He spanked her glowing lips again, and the wet slap bounced off the walls. "Is this how you show me you're sorry?" Another slap punished Liz's pussy, and Liz moaned around her gag. She couldn't help it. "If that's how you want it, fine."

Liz shook her head hard, desperate to say sorry, but the chains didn't let her reach Anthony. He wiped her juices on her ass and sprayed her cheeks until they glistened with water. The tails brushed past the curve of Liz's ass, and she squeezed her eyes shut the moment they disappeared.

Air burst from her nose as the flogger beat one cheek and then the other, back and forth. Liz crept forward on the coffee table, dragging her squashed tits along the surface, but the tight chains kept her from escaping the punishing flogging. An incredible heat built in her ass, setting the embers in her pussy ablaze.

Her tears had stopped flowing, but drool dropped down her chin as she gave in to the unrelenting rain of blows. Until it stopped. Silence fell in the room. One breath. Five. Ten breaths. She hadn't heard Anthony move. Was he still there, watching her?

Liz screamed in pain and surprise when Anthony slapped her hypersensitive pussy again. The new pain blended with the waves of heat radiating up her spine, making her skin tingle. It hurt. The pain cut through the mess clouding her head, but only for a second.

Anthony strode around the coffee table and crouched in front of Liz. He yanked her head up by her knot and said, "I know you, Liz. I know your body. Don't expect what's next to be easy."

The look in Anthony's eyes drilled deep into Liz's core. She couldn't let her cravings cloud why she was here. Anthony drew his mean rattan cane from under the coffee table and tapped it against his heels as he walked around the low table. She wouldn't forget now. That cane was pure evil.

"Let's see how you handle this." He pressed the slick cane against Liz's overheated ass, and with a swish he bore down on Liz's yielding cheeks. Liz screamed behind her gag, desperate to draw air through her nostrils. Her struggling attempt at breathing halted when Anthony slid the cane across her skin and positioned it right where he'd struck her first. Her entire body stilled, focused on the thin length of wood pressed against her burning ass.

One moment it was gone, then pain flashed to life. Tears dropped from Liz's eyes as her body shocked forward. Her aching nipples just bled into the fire. "Again, Liz."

One inch down, and pain washed over Liz again. The sharp sting of the first strike followed by the agony of the second, moments later. Another inch. By now the first set of strikes lived its own life, blasting Liz with overwhelming sensation. The pain until deepened and spread, down and down, until she was striped from the top of her ass down to the middle of her thighs.

Liz moaned when Anthony rubbed her pussy, and she pushed back when he spanked her sopping lips. She'd gone past pain and pleasure, her body could no longer distinguish one from the other.

Still she screamed when Anthony drew a fresh stripe on her ass, crossed with the set already painting her cheeks. He doubled it, and Liz burst into sobs. She shook her head when he moved down an inch, struggling to dodge, to escape the pain flooding her mind. Yet Anthony didn't stop. He'd never taken her this far before, this deep. Inch by inch he wrenched Liz for what she had until he'd finished marking her.

Still it wasn't over. Anthony ripped off his pants and slammed his rock hard into Liz's soaking slit. She let out a soulful when he grabbed handfuls of her throbbing ass as handles to fuck her. Hard. The solid table shifted every time Anthony's hips slammed into Liz, powering his thick shaft deep inside of her.

It was too much. Liz's resistance snapped, and juices squirted down her legs as her body convulsed, blasted with impossible pleasure as she lay chained. Jeannie's toy fell from her hand, mooing, but it didn't matter now. She'd done it. She'd lived.

Now all she had to do was survive the most brutal fuck of her life. The room filled with sounds of their bodies colliding, the shuddering of wood on tiles, grunting and groaning until finally Anthony slapped both of his hands on Liz's ass so hurt they hurt. He growled deep in his throat as he blasted his load deep inside of her, shaking as he leaned on Liz's cheeks for support.

After the pleasure faded, Anthony got up, dazed, high on adrenaline. He walked around the coffee table, unchained Liz and helped her on her knees. She fumbled with the gag's clasp and Anthony put his hand on hers. "It's okay, I'll get it."

Liz wrapped her arms around Anthony and cried as he unclasped the gag, and the words she'd longed to say burst from her mouth. "I'm sorry."

That's all she had, but she said it again and again, shaking against Anthony's warm chest. He had his arms around her, such a simple thing, but she'd missed it more than she could say in the past three days. Just his touch cleared her thoughts. The smell of his body made her feel at home. One word doused her worries and fears. Anthony was her master, her Sir. She belonged to him, however he wanted her.

Anthony pushed on Liz's shoulders, and she struggled to keep him close. "Let go, Liz." Liz wrapped her arms harder around Anthony's waist, and said "Please call me girl."

"No, Liz."

"Please, Sir."

"No. I won't punish you anymore, but you've hurt my trust in you, Liz. Jeannie's everything to me, I can't lose her. If anything had happened... you wouldn't be here right now. I don't want you to say you're sorry, I don't want you to be clever and find some magical way to make me forget what happened, all I want is for you to be quiet and to give me time. Can you do that for me, Liz?"

So many words danced on the tip of Liz's tongue, but she swallowed them all. Her time would come. She nodded.

"You can still say yes or no, Liz."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good."

Anthony pried Liz away from him and led her to the bathroom. She waited for him to judge the water until it was just over tepid. He signed for her to step into the shower, and Liz sighed as the water cooled her glowing skin.

Anthony didn't wash her like he had after other intense sessions, nor did he take the bruise cream from the bathroom cupboard. He left her to herself in the shower, alone to watch the door close behind him. Liz slumped under the hot spray and sighed. The hard part was still ahead of her. She'd get through it though.

Liz left the shower when the water turned cold and gingerly dried herself. Anthony had left black sweatpants and a long sleeved black turtleneck for her to wear. Functional panties and a plain bra finished the outfit. She couldn't imagine anything further from what she usually wore for him. Still she put it on, she'd be patient.

Liz slipped into the living room, where Anthony sat sipping a drink and watching some TV, and she joined him on the couch. She wasn't sure if he wanted her to, but she still put her head on his lap. For a tense second, Liz feared he'd push her away, but he didn't. Instead he put his warm hand on her hair and left it there.

A tear ran down Liz's cheek as she curled up. She'd be bruised to hell tomorrow, but she'd wake up to a much better day nonetheless.

_______________________

I hope you enjoyed this short. If you did, leave me a rating, always much appreciated. Even more appreciated would be the opinion of someone more experienced in pain play. That would be great.

In either case, rating or comment, you're the best.

C&D