Break and Enter

Story Info
Virgin is taken by the neighborhood voyeur.
1.1k words
3.28
154.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay quietly in her bed, she thought she heard a noise. She tensed, listening for something more but heard nothing. When she had almost drifted to sleep, the noise repeated itself. This time, she sat up in bed and cocked her head to the side to listen for more. Though she heard nothing, she could sense a presence in the room. For the first time, she wished she slept with some sort of light on. She didn't want to move for fear that something might happen.

It felt as though she sat there in her bed for hours before she felt it safe to go to bed. She must have been sensing the presence in paranoia. However, the minute she put her head back on the pillow, somebody grabbed her arms and pinned them to her sides. Before she could scream, she felt a hand cover her mouth – was there more than one person here? she thought. Her squirming was no match for these powerful arms. A voice spoke as she felt the barrel of a gun pressing to her temple,

"Stay quiet and do as I say, and you won't die."

Though she didn't want to comply, she felt she had no choice. As the hand slowly came away from her mouth, she remained silent. A small light was lit and placed in the opposite corner of the room. She could now see two male bodies, but not any detail. One body left the room, leaving her alone with one man. This seemed to be the same man who had whispered to her. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she tired to hold them back.

"Don't cry," the voice whispered.

"It could be worse." She now felt her sheets and blankets being peeled away, revealing her body, clad in only a tank top and flannel shorts. Before doing anything else, the man turned on her bedside lamp. She could not see his face, because he wore a mask, but she could see his steely blue eyes. The man's eyes moved up and down her body, soaking her in.

"I've been watching you a long time and waiting for this," he sighed. She tried to squirm, but he just tightened his hold on her.

"Not a good idea," he said, looking towards the gun that was placed on the nightstand, just inches from her head.

"Lucky me, you have a four-poster bed," he said as he tied her wrists to two of the posts. He now jumped onto her double bed, straddling her. She tried to turn her face away, but he grabbed her chin and pulled it back.

"Don't even think about looking away," he growled. He then began to kiss her clamped lips, trying to pry them open with his tongue. When she wouldn't give, he reminded her again about the gun and asked her to comply. She then let him in so he could explore the depths of her mouth with his tongue. After what seemed like hours, he took his mouth away from hers and started kissing her neck. His hands had remained away until now – he now started to fondle her breasts over top of her tank top. Unfortunately, her nipples were responding, becoming hard and tingly.

"Mmm, nice," he mumbled between kisses. He realized he couldn't get her tank top off since her arms were tied, so he bunched the material up around her armpits and looked at her medium-sized breasts. He then brought his mouth down, taking a nipple and sucking it. As he did this, he began rubbing his body against hers, causing her to shift up and down on the bed. Her tears were now flowing freely, even though her eyes were shut tight. As he sucked on one nipple and then the other, he fondled her breasts, rolling the free nipple between his fingertips. The more she struggled, the more it seemed to turn him on, so she finally lay limp. At this moment, he paused to undress, and she saw his large manliness waiting to be satisfied.

"Thank god I didn't tie up your legs," he chuckled as he pulled her flannel boxers down her legs and threw them on the floor.

"And I am not disappointed in this either," he said as he placed his hand on her nicely shaved mound. She let a small yelp escape her lips, and he immediately slapped her across the face as a warning. She attempted to stay silent as he ran his hand up and down her slit.

"You definitely need to be a little wetter than this, hon," he whispered as he started working her clitoris. She tried to clamp her legs shut, but he wouldn't have that. He took his legs and spread hers wide apart, revealing her virgin pussy to his hungry eyes. He rubbed up and down, and then finally inserted one finger deep inside of her. She jerked from the shock of it, as he began shoving his finger in and pulling it out quickly. Against her will, she began to become excited. Her hips began slowly shifting to increase her pleasure.

The man laughed. He inserted two more fingers and kept them going, while taking his other hand and fingering her clit. He decided it was time for something different, as the girl was getting extremely wet. He pushed both of her legs up and out, so they were almost against her arms, and he buried his face into her pussy, shoving his tongue inside her dripping hole. He could not see her reaction, but he could feel her pushing up against him. She was coming close to orgasm! This turned him on, and he knew he needed to do something soon. However, he stifled his feelings and continued to fuck her with his tongue. Holding her legs with one arm, he took the other hand and massaged her pussy while tonguing her. Before she had a chance to do anything, he left her pussy, grabbed his penis, and placed his head at her vulva. He knew she would scream, so he placed one hand over her mouth before she had the chance.

"Don't scream, or it'll be harder," he said, as he slowly pushed his throbbing cock into her convulsing pussy. He did this slowly for a while until she seemed to be used to it. Finally, he decided it was time, and he plunged his cock deep into her. She yelped into his hand as he shoved harder and deeper. It didn't take long for him to come. Once done, he let his body weight crush her temporarily. After a minute or so, he got up and put her legs back down. She had rivulets of tears going down her face, and he kissed them.

"Thanks, babe," he said and left the room.