Break Down

Story Info
A Sissy repays a Good Samaritan.
1.7k words
4.29
30.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pu-Pu-Pu (Cough). Rattle. Hisssssss. Bang!

Robynn's car gurgled and grumbled, slowly crawling along until finally coming to a complete halt.

"Uggg . . . Not again!!" Robynn teared up in frustration. "Not now!" With all of the burdens she was currently carrying this was like the straw that broke the camel's back. As would be expected with most Sissies, Robynn wasn't mechanically inclined and had no idea what was wrong with her car. All she knew was that she was stranded in the middle of nowhere.

Honk! Honk! Honk! vehicles were expressing emotions since she was still in the middle of the road. Just a bit off to the side but basically still in the middle of the road. She was at her wits end and had no idea what to do. Collapse was eminent.

Gurgle, Gurgle, Gurgle. What was that? She looked into her rear view mirror. A small van pulled up behind her making similar sounds. There was a slight pause and then a rather charismatic man stepped out. The sun was directly behind him causing a sort of halo around his aura. Robynn squinted as he walked slowly towards her car. It was like right out of a movie.

"Put it in neutral." Was all he said as he put his hands on the back of the car. Such a deep husky commanding voice. Robynn reacted. That voice. It guided her. She didn't even have to think.

Click. Neutral.

Slowly the car began to move forward into the emergency lane.

"Turn left." That voice again.

Hypnotically she spun the wheel. The car became parallel.

"Put it in park."

She did so and looked into her driver-side mirror. He was walking back to his van. The sun still radiated around him until he vanished into the brightness. Robynn just sat there . . . Waiting. She felt something. Was it safety? Was it security? Perhaps a bit of both but there was something else. Something more powerful . . . It was that voice.

A bit of time passed. Robynn looked around feeling kind of confused, unsure of what to do, waiting for further instructions. She was so disoriented and distracted. Curious would be a better word. She looked into her mirror again. The van remained motionless. The setting sun still beaming.

"Come'er."

Robynn looked back and saw him standing in the light once again. She vaguely made out a hand gesture before he disappeared. She shaded her eyes with her hand and stepped out of the car. Her bright pink high heels glistened. The warmth of the sun felt delightful on her bare exposed legs under her mini skirt. She wondered if he was watching. Gawsh, the sun was so bright she felt like she was on stage, performing. And that is just what she decided to do. Thoughtfully and provocatively she slowly sashayed her way towards the van, heels clicking on the highway. She turned her head to the side letting her long blonde hair fly in the breeze. A bit nervous but she was excited as well. She wanted to see his face and get to know this mysterious Good Samaritan. Coming up to the front door she made another head tilt, hair flail . . . "Hiii." But no one was there. Where was he?

"Come'er." His voice came from behind the van.

Now she was all like totally uber confused. Was he messing with her? Music suddenly appeared. A very nice soft piece. Sorta like escalated elevator music . . . very calming, very welcoming. The music came from within the van. Speakers speaking, welcoming, inviting. Robynn comfortably smiled and made her way around the back of the van. And there he was.

Damn. The glare of the sun reflecting off the glass made it difficult to see his face.

"I made a phone call." He grunted. "A wrecker is on the way." He was fiddling with some tools.

Robynn just kinda stood there thinking of something to say. "Thank you." The simple response and the most honest.

"You're welcome." He said and then walked around the other side of the van.

Robynn wanted to follow but was so dazed at what was going on she just remained there. Cars were still passing by. She looked left, right and left again. Time to make a decision, time passing, sun setting. With a deep breath she walked around the other side of the van. There he was yet again. The sun was behind Robynn now. He sat there on the edge of the open sliding door entrance to the van with a rag in his hand cleaning a tool. She could see him so clearly now. Stunningly handsome. Sunset kicked in, fading over the jagged mountains.

"Thank you so much for helping me." Overwhelmed with everything.

"You were in need." He replied with his eyes on the tool he was polishing.

"I don't know how I can ever repay you." She reached into her purse.

"That's not necessary." He put away the tool and climbed into the van.

Robynn, curious, peeked in and saw a mattress, furnishings, tapestries, lava lamps, paintings and all kinds of artsy stuff. It was like a mini mobile home. Totally fascinating. "This is sooooo kewl." She said while taking it all in.

"Thank you." He laid back on the mattress. "The wrecker won't be here for an hour."

Robynn was so attracted in so many ways. His kindness, his calmness, his simple replies and yes of course . . . That voice. "So, whatever shall we do while we wait?" She smiled and hinted.

He Put his hands behind his head. A smirk appeared. "Surprise me."

Robynn accepted the playful reply and slowly made her way onto the mattress showing off all of her curves in the most seductive way. Carefully she positioned herself between his legs and smiled before sliding the van side door shut. She ran her hands up his legs. "It must be soooooo uncomfortable having to wear these baggy pants." She pouted. "Poor baby, trapped in so much clothing." She walked her fingers up to his belt and let him loose. "There we go, that feels so much better doesn't it?" She unzipped his fly, unbuttoned the flaps and slowly pulled his pants down.

He participated by lifting up his torso. "I think you're about to get a surprise too."

Robynn pulled his pants off and tossed them over the passenger seat. "Well, what do we have here?" She reached down and started stroking his cock with both hands. "My goodness, it's ohhhh, so big." She teased in her most sarcastic Sissy voice. "You are in need of lovey-dovey aren't you?" She leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock. "Awwwwww, you need special attention don't you?" She sucked the tip several times. "You need little Robynn to keep you happy." She took his entire cock in her mouth and began stroking with her lips. Gently she cupped his balls in her hand and massaged them tenderly. Her fingernails raked over the wrinkles. Her fingers began to tickle them as she continued to enjoy his cock. He had a very manly scent which nearly drove Robynn mad. Scent had always been a major sexual trigger for her. It made her feel connected. She continued working her lips up and down while her cheeks puckered as she sucked.

He tilted his head back and let out a deep groan. His deep tone made her toes curl, popping her high heels off her feet.

Robynn fluttered and felt so feminine. She arched her back so he could view her tight little ass wiggling in the air. Up and down she lifted her head and dropped it back down, all the while maintaining eye contact. Now and again looking down due to blushing only to look back up once again. He had stunning eyes that drew her in. She twirled and twirled, kissing and lipping, lapping, teasing. Before long she was so turned on, wanting, needing. "Fuck me!" She whispered with an exclamation mark.

With that, he quickly sat forward, spun her around on all fours and knelt behind her. Robynn lifted up offering herself . . . openly.

"Damn, you're hot." He said as he slipped in.

Robynn jerked her head back as he entered. He was the perfect size. She spread her knees further apart allowing him complete access. He saw that and moved in deeper. Robynn began licking her lips. The feeling of penetration was her entire focus and he was doing it oh so very well. Simple steady in and out thrusts at a fast pace. He was building up faster and faster. Robynn shook her head left and right, just barely able to take it. She so loved that feeling of just barely. Any more and it is too much, any less and it's not enough. More! More! More! Oh, she wanted it to never end. His thrusts were perfect. Exactly the right speed, exactly the right force, exactly the right pressure. Please never end. She rocked back and forth remembering the events that led up to this. The sun, the aura and of course . . . That Voice. Deeper and deeper he plunged. Deeper and deeper he groaned. Deeper and deeper she dreamed. More! More! More! He wasn't even breaking a sweat. The stamina of Kings.

Robynn grasped at the pillow in front of her, clinging on tight. Force! Force! Force! He was building up. Robynn could sense it. She arched her back allowing even deeper penetration. Please No! Please No! Don't ever stop. The thrusting reached that point of no return where nothing could stop it. Robynn cried out "Yesssssss!" right at the moment of mutual orgasm. That bonding connection, unity. Robynn gasped for air as she slowly began to relax. The thrusts continued but began to slow down now. He leaned over her, holding her against his body. One more thrust and then the slow pull out. Robynn sighed and just hugged the pillow like a cute little teddy bear. The smile on her face could light up a city for weeks. "That was wonderful" She whispered. He curled up next to her and brushed her hair out of her face. The moon was beginning to light up the sky along with the stars. The two of them just relaxed, the lava lamps glowed, the tapestries swayed.

Knock! Knock! Knock! on the van window. "Hey! Hey, anyone in there? Did you call for a wrecker?"