Break-In

Story Info
Is there a burglar in the house?
1.2k words
3.61
41.1k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry in advance, readers; no wild sex here. I mainly write mild exhibitionism stories. If that style bores you, you may wish to skip this one. Thanks.

*****

Catherine, I and the kids were going on a little five day family vacation. We let our neighbors know and asked them to keep an eye on the house while we were gone.

While on our trip, Catherine got called back for a work emergency and drove back to the house alone on the third day. She arrived home, very tired, about two a.m. Unfortunately, she had forgotten to bring a house key and was locked out.

She tried all the doors and then the windows, hoping one was open. When she went around back to our son's bedroom window, she found it unlocked. She dragged over a trash can, placed it under the window to stand on, and climbed through the window to get herself in the house. She must have made a little noise.

She was so tired from the five hour drive that she just stripped off all of her clothes, tossed them in the dirty clothes closet and walked down the hall into our room and got into bed. She loves to sleep naked if she is alone.

Now our wonderful neighbors were true to their word and so when they heard noise in the yard and saw the shadow of someone climbing in the window, they called the cops.

The cops arrived ten minutes later and knocked. Catherine was so out of it she did not hear them. They walked around the house finding the other door and other windows locked. But when they found the trash can under the back window, they tried the window and it was unlocked so they also climbed in and entered the house. Catherine must have forgotten to lock the window.

The two cops had their guns pulled and looked room to room with their flashlights finally opening the door to her bedroom. Finding her in the bed, they yelled, "Hands up!" and it really startled her.

She was terrified seeing two men with flashlights pointing in her face and their guns pointed at her and yelling, "Hands up!" so she screamed back, "Don't shoot!"

She did as they said and sat upright and put both her hands in the air. Later she explained that naturally left her topless with her firm boobs and puffy nipples pointing straight out.

They had their lights on her face and her boobs, back and forth. They were staring like kids. They finally tried to act professional and said they were told she had broken into the house.

She replied that she lived there but had just forgotten her house key, but it was her house.

They said they would require some identification to prove it was her house because they had information the homeowners were out of town. This is where it got even more interesting.

Being still somewhat panic stricken and more than half asleep, and without thinking of asking for a robe or anything, she just threw back the rest of the covers and got out of the bed, stark naked in front of both men and began to look for her purse.

She turned on the lights so she could see. But that meant they could now see her naked body perfectly too.

She looked first on her dresser, then the desk, all the while walking naked in front of the two leering men. Then she looked under the bed, bending way over and she finally even got down on her knees to look way under the bed.

Later she realized both men were right behind her and were able to see her super fine bare bottom and as a bonus her fine pussy from behind too. Not to mention her boobs swaying but she was determined to find her purse and get them out of there and have this over with.

But she could not find it and so they followed her from room to room, turning on each of the lights of course, quite obviously enjoying her nakedness.

Catherine told me later that by this time she was fully awake and was extremely excited to have these handsome men looking at her naked body so she really dragged out the search to be able to stay naked even longer. It was a perfect opportunity to be an exhibitionist without looking like she had any choice in the matter at all and plus with them being cops, she knew it would remain "safe".

After checking every room and putting on quite the nude display making sure her butt had a nice switch to it when she walked, she finally told them that the purse must be out in her car.

The older cop went to get it and the younger man stood there staring at her, ostensibly standing guard. She said he appeared to be most concerned that her shaved pussy not get away because he kept staring at that part of her anatomy the most. She said he was not being shy about looking her up and down either. And although she was secretly enjoying the attention, she did not let on but did not get covered up either.

She said when the other cop came back in, the cold air rushing in the door caused her nipples to get huge and hard and they all definitely noticed that change occur too.

After the older cop handed the purse to her, she took her time finding her wallet that had her ID with the address on it. She had to turn around and set the purse on the dining room table so they saw her bare naked, super-fine bubble butt. She admitted she was really poking it out too.

She even accidently dropped her wallet and had to bend way over to pick it up, making sure they got to see her pussy again.

She finally found her I.D. and directly faced them, boobs, huge hard nipples, shaved pussy and all, right in front of the guys as she handed them her drivers license. They verified it was her. Then they said they had to make some notes so that took another five minutes while she is standing naked in front of them. They finally apologized and said they were leaving.

She said they both backed out very slowly all the while explaining they were sorry about this but just wanted to be safe and sure and hoped she understood they were just doing their job.

They both looked at her as long as they possibly could while trying to look somewhat professional. It looked like they were memorizing every curve of her breast and every bit of her dainty pussy lips too.

All this time Catherine was completely naked in front of the two men. She said it all lasted for probably about fifteen minutes total. She said she had never been naked in front of any stranger for that long and this time it was two men.

She could not wait to tell me about it and she got back under her covers and called me and we had fun discussing it if you know what I mean.