Break the Agent

Story Info
Alex is a green CIA agent, and he is going to be broken.
2.4k words
3.95
47.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Date: 6/9/2019

Time: 2300

Location: South American Jungle

This is Alex's first field mission under the CIA. His task was simply, to infiltrate and sabotage a newly formed drug cartel group deep in the South American jungle. The CIA had reasons to believe that this drug cartel is used as a source of income for the infamous South America terrorist group known only as the Syndicate.

Alex was only recently trained under the CIA for about six month before he was sent to South America as a local agent. However, after a single source of information was obtained regarding this drug cartel, Alex was assigned to infiltrate it as he was the closest to physical location.

"Fuck, the heat is killing me." Alex thought to himself. Grown up in Minnesota, Alex has grown a tolerance to extreme cold, but hot weather has always been his weakness. Alex, just recently turned 24, is a six feet tall and athletic Caucasian male. He spent a lot of his time working out, and this earned him a stunning body, including some beautiful six pack and lean muscles.

At 2300 military time, it is 10:00 PM and it is very dark in the jungle. The drug cartel facility is located within the Jungle, so it is very hard to spot from anywhere. However, Alex is currently right outside of the facility's outer perimeter. Alex pulled out his night vision binocular and took a quick look. The facility is guarded by several guards, and right next to them are trucks filled with different packages. The facility itself isn't that impressive, it is a two story tall dull green building with an area around 1 square mile.

Usually, to finish the sabotage mission, Alex would just need to plant some C4s around the facility and trucks and it should be it. However, the CIA wants Alex to physically infiltrate and access some information within the facility. Seeing no chance, Alex is forced to come up with a plan of infiltration.

Unknown to alex, there is a man that is silently watching Alex's every movement. from one of the guards tower, the man is seeing Alex with his infrared sensor. After focusing on alex, the man fired a shot.

"Bang" and that was the last thing Alex heard. He suddenly felt an immense pain on his shoulder. Taking a glance, Alex saw a massive tranquilizer, and then everything turned dark.

"Wakie Wakie! Time to get up!" Those were the words that Alex kept hearing as he tried to gain consciousness. Then a flood of cold water poured on his head, and Alex opened his eyes.

It took a minute for Alex to fully gain his senses, but when he do, he is mortally terrified. The cold water lingered on his body, and then Alex realized that he couldn't move his body. In more precise term, Alex is right now held completely captive in a spread eagle position on a steel table. Worse of all, Alex can feel that he is completely naked, from his size 12 feet to his six pack all the way to his head.

"Ahhh he's finally awake." A deep voice rumbled in the dark room. The voice of the man is a bearded man standing at six feet tall. "you know, the elephant tranquilizer I got from my friends in Africa is really useful. It kept you asleep for almost two days."

Two days? That's how long he's been out? Alex silently cussed.

"so what is it that the Americans want? A piece of my business?" The man asked.

"Ahh no. I'm actually not American. I am an Greek traveler that was just lost in the Jungle!" Alex quickly retorted.

"You don't need to lie American. And your name is Alex right? You see I have a lot of friends and connections. Plus from all my experiences, it's not hard to notice a CIA agent." The beard man said in an indifferent voice.

"I'm telling the truth! My name is Samoul and I am a Greek traveler!" There is no way that Alex is going let them have any certainty on his information. Because if they have certainty, then Alex will definitely be tortured for every single bit of information.

"You don't have to lie Alex. You see I was former.... KGB, and we were able to find ways to infiltrate your CIA system. The data list of agents in particular areas, is something we are all aware of." The beard man showed Alex a laptop, and it displayed all of his information.

There was nothing Alex could say, it seems that his worst nightmare is coming to life.

"See Alex, usually when Americans tried to infiltrate facilities that I live. I will kill them. However, now the CIA has somehow improved their encryption technology. I think it would be nice for you to give me some information!"

"Well I'm sorry but I can't." Replied Alex definitely.

"That's what they all say you know? I've done this so many times. I guess I'll just have to start this game again. Ladies! Let us begin." Afterwards, the beard man left the room and came in three naked women. Each women are very tall, slender, and Alex has to admit, sexy as hell.

"Well well well, let's see what we here ladies?" The leading woman said. "A strong American in need of torture."

Alex could only cuss in silence. "By the way, my name is Alya, and those two, my partners, are Maya and Cara. We will enjoy you for some time."

"Do your worst." That was the only thing that Alex could say.

"Don't worry dear, I will." With a flick of her finger, Alya directed Maya and Cara to both of Alex's size 12 feet.

"Mmmhhh, these feet looks gorgeous." Said Maya. In one cohesive touch, both Maya and Cara started to massage Alex's feet.

"What are you guys doing?" Alex asked in confusion, but inside he's getting a bit of turned on. Unknown to others, Alex has a huge foot fetish, whether it is about other girls feet, or even sometimes, his own feet. He has taken lots of time to take care of his body, and especially his own feet.

"You see? This guy is turned on! look at his cock, it's getting a bit bigger every past second." Maya noted. "Ladies you know what to do!" In a single motion, both Maya and Cara suddenly begin to lick Alex's feet. Their tongue lick across Alex's huge soles, then move to the five toes of each feet. Then in order, each girl start sucking on the big toe, to the small toe. Then it is lick down all the way to the heels, and repeat.

"Ahhhhh." Alex moaned for a bit. Right now he is critically aroused and he can't stop it. All of his fantasies are almost coming to life. Then a pair of hand grabbed his enlarged cock.

"What a nice cock you have there. Eight inches of pure meat here. I love it." With that Alya started to slowly stroke Alex's aroused penis. The motion of up and down is a superb feeling to Alex. Precum began to ooze out of Alex's cock,and it is flowing down to everywhere.

"Oh look at you. What a naughty boy. You like this don't you?" Alys questioned Alex. By this time Alex could only nod.

The feet worshiping and cock stroking lasted for a few minutes, but it felt like hours to Alex. Each touch and each lick just brings unprecedented ecstasy to Alex. Slowly and slowly, Alex can start to feel an orgasm building up inside him. "Ahh... " Alex moaned for a little bit.

Then suddenly the stroking stopped. "Now now big boy. If you want to cum, gotta give us what we want. Your login and password to the CIA central network is what we need. Tell us that and we give you pleasure." Alya whispered.

Alex froze for a second, indeed that he is enjoying what is happening inside him now, but he is still not willing to betray his country. "No... I can't." Alex replied quietly.

"I see. This is what I love about my job, I can now thoroughly break you." Alya said with a wicked smile. Much to Alex's confusion, Alya suddenly pulled out a bottle of lube. Alya poured the lube on the lower half of Alex's well toned body, primarily on the cock and the bottom.

"This is where the fun begins!" Alya laughed, "Ladies! Intensify your work!" Both Cara and Maya nodded their head, and went back to their foot caress. Alex's size 12 feet, now soaked in saliva, is shiny brightly under the light. Then both Cara and Maya begin to take Alex's feet by its toes.

"What are you guys doing?"

Without a single answer, both Cara and Maya started to spread the five toes on Alex's foot, and then begin to feverishly suck on every toe. Each toe inside the mouth was then greeted by the magnificent tongue. From all the sucking and licking, Alex couldn't help but let out another moan. The pleasure from such a simple act is just too much to handle.

Alya proceeds to take a large amount of the lube and rubbed it around Alex's asshole. "Here you go big guy." In a swirling motion, Alya proceed to make Alex's anus a shiny hole. Then Alya whipped out a long and black dildo.

"What are you doing to me?" Alex asked in confusion and fear. He is certainly hoping that Alya won't put that dildo inside his anus.

"You see, all you men think that you can only get stimulation from your penis. But you see? This is just naive. Inside this anus of yours lies the prostate, and that can give you more pleasure than you can ever imagine." With that, Alya slipped in the dildo inside Alex.

"Ahhhh!" Alex let out a cry. To his surprise, the insertion didn't hurt that much, thanks to the lube, but it felt rather, unusual.

"Alex you might not find this a common feeling, but don't worry, every men that I've broken would end up crying in pleasure soon after." Then Alya activated the vibration switch on the dildo. In a low hum, the dildo starts to vibrate inside Alex's soft ass.

A strange feeling washed over Alex. This is something he never felt before. The pain was soon gone, and then inside of him is the growing feeling of pure pleasure. Though he would never admit, Alex feel extremely aroused from the dildo in his ass. The feeling inside his own ass is growing like a wildfire, spreading unprecedented pleasure to everywhere.

Alex then took a close to his cock, and it as seem that his own cock has taken a whole new form of life. Never before was his cock so hard and stiff, and never before was it oozing out precum like a goddamn factory.

"Oh god!" Alex cried in pleasure as Alya turned the vibration mode to a higher state. Extreme pleasure is breaking Alex to a state that he can not imagine. Every second waves after waves of pleasure surrounds him in an unending vortex. Then Alya start stroking his cock again, but now in a faster pace.

Maya and Cara are still worshiping his feet, and Alya is stroking his cock while also adjusting the setting of the vibrating dildo inside his ass. Each vibrate, each stroke and each lick are causing Alex almost agonizing pleasure. The orgasm inside him is building up in a way he has never felt before. His cock is still rising despite the fact that he is already stiffed as fuck, and the precum are now becoming more and more dense.

Looking at Alex's breathing pattern and facial expression, Alya knew that Alex is close to cumming. Alya then suddenly stopped her stroking and signaled the others to stop as well. Alex's face instantly turned into a face of immense frustration. "I know you wanna cum Alex. But we need the info!"

Alex gasped for some air, but in the end shake his head. Then Alya starts her stroking again, and signaled Cara and Maya to continue their work. This went on for another 10 minutes, with every minute Alya and others stopping right before Alex is going to cum.

The past ten minutes was probably the absolute worst time of his life. Though he is experiencing unprecedented pleasure most of the time, he was never able to finish and release the pleasure inside. The orgasm inside him is so great that he is feeling like he's gonna explode. For each passing minute, Alex's mental barrier begins to break and crumble, until now.

"I'll give you the info! It's Alex1539AlphaOmega and the password is SeptemberNinerSeptemberEchoXray! Just let me cum please!" Alex cried and begged Alya.

With a huge smirk on her face, Alya whispered next to Alex's ear, "How can I make sure that these password is correct and not some trap? Because it is, I'm going to keep doing this to you until you are insane."

"No! It's correct! I promise you! I can't take it anymore! Please, I beg you, just let me come! Please!" Alex begged and cried.

"Good. Good. you see Alex, this isn't so bad after all is it?" With that, Alya signal Maya and Cara to go back to their feet worshiping, while she adjust the vibrator to the highest intensity. She herself will enjoy stroking this eight inches, no wait, now nine inches long cock. The proud cock, now completely wet from its own precum and lube, is standing proudly from the body. Alya took the cock in the hand, and starts stroking feverishly.

"Now Alex, cum with all your might! Cum!" Alya yelled, while she accelerates her own stroking motion. Maya and Cara also intensify their toe sucking, sucking harder than ever before.

In a few second, Alex roared as he climax.

"OH MY GOD I'm GOING TO CUM. AHHHHHHH" With that, his proud now nine inches cock ejaculate a stream of high pressured hot and white cum into the air. His body tremble from the extreme pleasure, from the foot worshipping, the stroking and the prostate vibration. The tidal wave of pleasure caused Alex to curl his toes, while still inside Maya and Cara's mouth. The orgasm was so powerful that Alex passed out for a few seconds.

By the time Alex woke up again, the three women were gone already, and instead standing in front of him is the bearded man. "I told you I have ways to gain information. Why else was the KGB the most powerful agency in the world during the cold war?" Then the bearded man ejected a syringe into Alex's arm.

"Sleep tight Alex. I'll see you again later." With That, Alex's world fell into darkness again.